Mrs. Hardison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers

I end up at my desk never surer that I've done the right thing and that I'm going to bask in this sensation for a long time in the unemployment line. I pour myself back into my work because until I'm escorted from the building I am going to have pride in my job. It is almost time for lunch when I get a call from Leslie. I'm to report to Mrs. Hardison's office immediately.

Leslie is carefully neutral when I show up, motioning me to go in as soon as she spots me. I walk in and see Mrs. Hardison behind her desk and Ms. Cook sitting in front of it. Ms. Cook's gaze wanders over me in an appraising manner. "Mr. Duarte, I have been informed that you used profanity in front of Ms. Cook's office this morning," Mrs. Hardison addresses me calmly.

"Yes Mrs. Hardison I did," I confess. "You will never do this again or you can look for employment elsewhere. Now you owe Ms. Cook a heartfelt apology," Mrs. Hardison instructs me. I turn and face Cook. "Ms. Cook I apologize for my failure to control myself this morning. I only hope my message was not lost in translation."

Ms. Cook flushes but Mrs. Hardison remains impassive. "Well Joyce, I hope this resolution is satisfactory with you. From this point forward if you have a problem with anyone in my department you can be assured that you can come to me with any of your concerns. This is my department after all."

"Very well," says Ms. Cook as she stands up, smiles at Mrs. Hardison then nods to me before leaving. I fidget uncomfortably. "Mr. Duarte certainly you could have found a more appropriate way to deal with this situation. I expected better from you. This situation will not repeat itself," she commands.

"Yes Mrs. Hardison; May I ask a question?" I say carefully. "Ask." "Is this going to be a strike against me?" I inquire. "No. You did nothing to harm this department or our productivity. Go back to work," she finishes. As I head out of the office Leslie catches my eye.

"Telling her she can stick her deal up her fucking ass," she giggles. "That is priceless. I don't even know why you said it but I'm happy to see you are still alive." At three o'clock I am informed that I am going to have two hours of sensitivity training each day for the next two weeks. Both women in the complaints come by and apologize. I tell them not to worry about it; we were all in the same box.

(Friday night) I'm getting French toast, veggie omelets, and smoked ham for dinner when I hear Gloria come storming in. She enters the kitchen puts her hands on her hips and looks furiously at me. "I don't need your help," she declares. "Did it occur to you I was doing it for myself?" I respond calmly. Clearly it hasn't.

"No," she says suspiciously. "When I said I wanted you I also said I wanted to earn you and I can't do that if I tear you down. I'm a better man because of you and I'm not going to give that up, certainly not to someone like Joyce Cook." "You know, you really annoy the crap out of me at times. Before I met you my life was nice and tidy," Gloria growls.

"Yes I know I annoy you but has it been all bad?" I ask. "No!" she snaps. "I'm happy and I love waking up with you next to me and I look forward to having sex once more and eating your meals and touching you when you work. The way you touch me makes me feel alive and the way you look at me makes me feel like a woman once more."

"Well, can I make you happy right now?" I inquire. "Yes," she smiles and I can see the stress starting to bleed away. "Sure, let me serve up your omelet and we should be ready to go," I grin back at her. "Oh, I was hoping to go upstairs, but if you want to eat I can wait," she sighs sensually.

"Have I told you how much better cold omelets are?" I say as I pull her into my arms. "Tell me you want me," she murmurs. "Gloria, I have to have you," I embellish. "That will do Mr. Duarte; that will do."

She leads me upstairs but my hand remains on her hip the entire time. We don't even need words as we disrobe but we are so close that from time to time, between actions, we touch each other. Gloria crawls onto the bed and turns to examine me as I move on top of her. "Condom," she reminds me. I give her a clever smirk.

"Trust me," I suggest. She has that precious look that comes from those rare times she surrenders control. She nods shyly yet deliciously at the same time. I start off with some casual foreplay, kissing her lips, neck breastbone and breasts. I remain between her thighs, slowly working her knees up while toying with my penis and her pussy.

My entry of her is expected and even welcomed by Gloria. "Mmmm ..." is the noise she makes as I slide in. We start working together coaxing, not forcing, my way into her. "Careful," she whispers as her breathing becomes more labored. I acknowledge her words by pushing her knees farther up.

"What are you ..." she starts to ask but then I slide out and push her legs even further back. I let my cock slide farther down until it presses against her anus. "Ohh ..." she grins, "Take it easy." I steadily build pressure until she gasps and I plunge in. Gloria clutches me tight and I can feel her heart flutter. I press a little farther and her grasp on me tightens painfully.

"I never thought you would do this for me," she moans. I have her bent over in two and am slowly pushing my cock up her ass and she's thanking me? I would think by this time that she would known that there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. Gloria keeps an ironclad grip until I'm fully inside of her and I can feel her straining muscles starting to relax.

"Now," she urges me. I pull out a little bit at a time until I'm only a quarter of the way in then push back. "Harder," she commands. I comply and I'm soon causing her to cry out every time I enter her to my fullest extent. I push her legs up and aside until I can kiss her and she ravenously embraces me back.

I don't want to taunt her; I don't want her to beg, or say thank you, or any of that crap. The passion on her face and the exhilaration in her eyes is more than enough so we fuck in silence save for the slapping of flesh on flesh. Her breathing betrays her at last but its effect overwhelms me first.

"Gloria," I shout as I start cumming inside her. "Don't stop," she begs me, "please don't stop ... so close." I force my cramping muscles to obey as she does her best to thrust against me. "Ugh, ugh, ugh ... Yes!" she cries out; tears well in her eyes as she struggles for air.

We finally have to break up; the strain of her body being folded up forces me out and lets her legs fall to the side. "Oh God damn Mr. Duarte, you have exceeded my expectations," she praises me. "That was wild," I respond. "I can't say I'd mind doing that again."

"Eddie, come here," Gloria beckons me. I crawl up her body until we are next to each other and she can gently clasp my face in her two hands. "I am going to require you to repeat this performance from time to time." "With a body like yours how can I say no?" I smile back at her.

(Saturday) Saturday is a bad day. She spends most of the time upset and I spend my time walking on eggshells. Toward afternoon she comes out of her funk and by the way she acts I can tell she wants to say she's sorry but can't bring herself to do it. Somehow I implant in her the idea that she doesn't need to apologize which is another step toward recovery.

She stuns and scares me that evening. We are watching some TV after we've put work aside on opposite sides of the sofa when she suddenly moves across the sofa and lays her head in my lap. I brush the hair from over her ear and gently tease her lobe. "You make me happy; you really do," she confides in me.

"I've never felt better in all my life," I whisper in return. "I understand that now or at least I'm trying to," she tells me. After a bit she adds, "You have no idea what we are doing together, do you?" "No, do you?" I respond.

"No and that I don't know where we fit in is both irritating and scary to me," she answers. "I will be here right beside you when we figure it out," I promise her. "I find that less that reassuring," she grouses but with no real heat. It also doesn't stop her from sighing contently as she runs her hand along my thigh and knee. She is happy despite herself.

(Thursday) I've put in another long day and I'm getting back for the Metro stop when my poor boy instincts kick in. Someone is following me and they are gaining. I don't consider myself a coward but I'm definitely the prey in this situation so I break out in a run. I'm in sight of my apartment building when he pushes me from behind and I go flying into the wall at the mouth of an alley.

Rolling over I see this large man whipping out a knife. He's towering over me and I don't like his next words one bit. "You are going to pay for screwing with me," he snarls. I have no idea who this bastard is then I see the knife and most of my rational thought flees me. He moves forward with the knife and I block with my satchel where my laptop saves my life.

He responds by kicking the satchel into my chest driving my air out. Screaming in this neighborhood is kind of pointless anyway. "You should have stayed out of my business; now I'm going to carve up your face," he adds. "Dude, I have no idea who you are," I wheeze.

The guy kicks my satchel aside and is moving in for the kill when a shot rings out. "Mother-fucker! What the hell do you think you're doing?" someone shouts. The guy with the knife spins and I realize it is my drug dealer friend and he's pointing the gun I didn't know he had down at my assailant.

"This is none of your business," my attacker threatens but his resolve weakens when the hammer cocks and my buddy points his gun right at the guy. "I'm making it my damn business," my guy sneers. The attacker backs away from me and hold his hand out in the open.

"This isn't over," he threatens me. "Dude, I don't even know who you are," I answer. Only when he turns and hurries away do I recognize the profile: he's the guy who attacked Gloria. He is gone before I can collect my thoughts.

"Bro, you picked the wrong fucking dance partner," the drug dealer tells me as he helps me stand. "Thanks for saving my life," I tell him. He grins. "It is bad for business to have the cops sniffing around after some murder," he reasons, but I still think he's happy to have done me the favor.

I dismiss the desire to call the cops. What am I going to say; I was attacked by the guy who attacked my boss but you wouldn't know about because I didn't report it? I'm not even sure if that makes me guilty of a crime. Instead I call Gloria. "Mrs. Hardison this is Mr. Duarte," I start, "I was attacked tonight and I think it was by the same person who attacked you. He said he was going to cut my face up."

"Are," she answers, "are you going to be into work tomorrow?" "Yes, I wasn't really hurt," I tell her. "You have project deadlines that need to meet and it would be unfortunate if you couldn't meet them," she says calmly.

"Trust me, I'll be there," I promise. There was a long pause. "Eddie I am glad you are okay," she says softly. "I'm fine Gloria. We can talk about this tomorrow night," I respond. "Tomorrow night then; goodnight Eddie," she tells me before hanging up.

(Friday) I get in early which turns out to be good because amongst my morning e-mails is one from Leslie telling me that I have a 10:15 meeting with Mrs. Hardison to update her on the beta system. I'm proud with my work right until Mrs. Hardison finishes looking over my test projections and gives me that look that makes me feel ten inches tall.

"You have two weeks to make sequencing and catalog changes that coordinate within these new formatting guidelines," she instructs me. "Yes Mrs. Hardison," I answer. "You will of course remain on schedule," she states but that was her way of telling me that I've done a good job; The Bitch doesn't actually hand out compliments.

When I leave Leslie flags me down. "Whatever you are doing keep doing it," she smiles warmly. "What do you mean?" I reply innocently. She keeps smiling and I eventually nod before turning and leaving.

At 4:30 in the afternoon I receive a phone call from Katherine Wilson. She informs me that I have a 4:45 meeting with Joyce Cook. I agree because I have no choice but I immediately call Leslie. Unfortunately she tells me that Mrs. Hardison has chosen this day of all days to leave early. I don't know which piece of news disturbs me more.

I arrive early because it was the least stupid option available to me. "Hello Mrs. Wilson," I greet her curtly. She looks at me as if I am a small, small person which has becoming par for the course today. "Mr. Duarte is here," she speaks softly into her headset. "You may go in."

I enter with due reverence; sucking up can't hurt at this time. Joyce is looking like a woman half way between corporate shark and mature seductress. She stands up when I walk in -- this isn't good, I think. "Mr. Duarte - Eddie -- please have a seat," she invites me in.

"Thank you Ms. Cook," I gulp. I take a seat and she comes around the desk so that she is once more in my personal space. "I think we had a miscommunication the first time we met," she says sweetly. I don't know what the hell to make of that.

"I'm certainly hoping my behavior didn't upset you," I hazard to respond. She laughs. "You were definitely succinct," she laughs musically. "Do you mind if we write that off to work stress," I plead. She chuckles then comes off the desk until we are less than two feet apart. I now have a clear view of her burgundy bra peeking out of her beige silk blouse that is unbuttoned way too much.

Joyce reaches out and runs a finely manicure fingernail along my neck to my chin. "As I said, I think we have had a miscommunication," she murmurs. I slide the chair back and stand up; a move that only makes her seductive grin grow wider and her eyes to gain a certain lustful quality.

"Uh, Ms. Cook ..." I stammer. "Call me Joyce," she purrs. "Joyce, I don't understand what's going on. As you said earlier I may be dense, but you are an incredibly attractive, powerful woman. Why are we doing this? I'm certain there are a hundred men in this company who would rip off their own right arm to be with you."

"Was that a compliment?" she replies. "Ms. -- Joyce, yes it was," I tell her. "Do you like mature woman?" she asks. "I hadn't really thought about it," I confess. "Women are women. I don't see what age has to do with it."

"Isn't that precious," she says with a certain new intensity. "I find you to be an interesting man, Eddie." Okay, I'm not super-buff, super-hot, or a corporate hotshot on his way up so this makes no sense to me. "Can I get out of this room without insulting you?" I manage to get out. "We could go out to dinner," she suggests.

"Um, I have plans for tonight," I respond. "You and Gloria?" she questions me. "Well since you already know about us then yes," I confess. "You definitely appear to be devoted to her. I do wish you would understand that she may not be as devoted to you," she instructs me.

"If you knew her like I do, you wouldn't believe that," I promise her. The look she gives me is almost unfathomable. She must have known Mrs. Hardison for almost twenty years while I've only known her for a few months. "I think I can let you go to her now Eddie, but promise me we will do lunch sometime soon," she smiles.

"Yes, sure, whatever you say," I answer hastily. I back a few steps for the door and she gives me a nod to leave. I'm several steps out the door when I realize that the floor is almost deserted. If something had happened I'd have been totally screwed. Of course, I'm not sure I'm not totally screwed anyway.

(Friday Evening) Gloria is home before me but it isn't like I really mind. I have to have some time with her before dinner. She stands up, meets me in the entry way and looks at me with deadly earnest. I'm brought up short; unsure what's gone right or wrong; does she know about my meeting with Joyce? "I'm pregnant," she tells me with utter calm. I can hardly express how happy I am and by the way she reacts my joy must be blossoming through. Gloria takes in a deep breath and smiles.

"I'm too old," she interjects. "Clearly not," I beam as I reach out to hug her. She momentarily tries to keep a distance but something about my excitement infects her and she rushes into my arms. "I'm not going to be a good mother," she worries.

"What do you mean? You will be a great one. After all, one of us has to be the smart parent and it certainly isn't going to be me," I say as I breathe her in deeply as she rests tightly in my arms. "Can't you be serious for once?" she mutters. "Sorry, but I'm too giddy with excitement to be thinking clearly. I'm so happy for us," I tell her.

"There really is an 'us' now," she whispers. "I want you to think about something Gloria. I'm willing to do whatever you want, but while I'm willing to be your partner for as long as you want me, I want to be your husband," I declare. That actually scares her.

"My last marriage didn't work out," she reminds me. "I'm smarter, better looking, and want you a hell of a lot more than that guy," I counter. "I need to think about it," she informs me. I nod; I know I'm a whole lot to handle. We hold onto each other for several minutes and it is a testament of how far we comes when she says,

"I'm glad you are happy with my news. I want to keep the child and I'm glad you will be here with me," she says with subtle emotion. We move as a pair to the sofa and I can't help but hold onto her for a while longer. "So tell me, how long have you known?" I get around to asking her.

"I went to the OBGYN on Tuesday for my semi-annual check-up and she called me this morning to give me ... the news," Gloria tells me.

"You couldn't tell me right then? I would have liked to know," I tease her. She looks at me in a condescending manner. "Mr. Duarte this is hardly workplace conversation. Personal matters are handled on personal time," she explains to me in all seriousness. I curl up my fists in anger at my sides; she can still be a bitch at times.

"Damn you woman! Sometimes I want to put you over my knees and spank you, you are so obstinate," I declare. The look in her eyes isn't one of submission, contempt or fear; it is it's a confrontational act of desire. "You wouldn't dare," she challenges me happily.

"Cross me and you will find out," I respond as I match her gaze. We have other things to discuss but right now I don't care about anything else. She's a long way from being my woman but I'm a lot closer to being her mate.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers