Mrs. Hardison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"She saw us together and she didn't do anything?" she says in a small voice.

"Yes."

"She saw us together and she didn't do anything?" she repeats with a lot more anger.

"Yes and I think Joyce is a nutjob. She had you attacked in the garage and then had me attacked for helping you and turning her down," I continue.

"Do we have any proof of this?" Gloria inquires.

"Only my word against hers and I know how that will come out," I shrug.

"I need to think about his for a while," Gloria states as she stands up. She's at the first step when she calls out to me.

"Thank you for having me sit down," she tells me. I hear her footsteps going upstairs. Since I can think of nothing else to do I start cooking dinner.

I've cooked up some noodles, sausages and made a nice Avocado paste when Gloria comes in behind me.

"When did you find out?" she asks.

"Thursday; Gloria I wish you would let me contact you during the week," I plead.

"No. My rules remember? I will keep our work lives and home lives separate. You did the right thing," she instructs me. It certainly doesn't feel like the right thing.

"This isn't over," I say softly.

"Yes it is," Gloria corrects me.

"Gloria, you are mine to have and to hold until you can no longer stand me. I'm not saying you need my help only that I want to help."

I portion out our plates and we sit down to eat. She digs in with gusto. After several mouthfuls she changes the subject.

"What am I cooking you this weekend?" she inquires.

"Pancakes," I respond. She arches an eyebrow my way.

"Isn't that kid food?" she questions.

"Can you cook pancakes?" I counter. She shakes her head.

"Don't worry; we can make a lot of batter. The first few always come out a bit mangled," I tell her.

I'm surprised that she wants to make love tonight, stranger still that she wants me on top with her moving beneath me with this peaceful look in her eyes. I tease and taunt her body and get many a favorable responses. I migrate from kisses to breasts to parting her lips and licking deeply along her slip. I enter her on four separate occasions. She is warm, wet and receptive but I can't seem to get her to orgasm and in the end my body's resistance runs out.

Afterwards she keeps me on top of her, eyes gazing into eyes until she starts to cry. I kiss her forehead and eyelids until her snuffles stop and she starts kissing me on the neck.

"Thank you," she says between kisses. I move my hips between hers hoping for some erotic reciprocation but she grins to me instead. "Not tonight. I have to fix you pancakes in the morning."

"I'll alert the fire department," I reply. He mouth opens and I'm sure she's going to bet angry but instead she starts laughing. It isn't a thunderous noise, but it is music to my ears.

(Saturday)

Gloria is basking in her victory over the skillet. We have several 'animal-shaped' pancakes covered in strawberries and syrup and she keeps glancing my way to make sure I'm enjoying my treat. Neither one of us goes into my choice of an easy thing to create, but then Gloria had her taste of jumping straight into the deep end and that didn't end well.

We push our plates aside and I wait for it.

"Kiss the cook," she commands.

"How about I do the dishes instead," I joke.

"You are doing the dishes anyway; now get over here," she emphasizes with a curled finger. I make a great show of reluctance but I plant a kiss on her lips in the end. I even get to lick the syrup off them.

I've started the dishes and she's poured herself a fresh cup of coffee and is sitting with her back to the counter watching me.

"So what do you think of the new girl?" she says in a passing fashion. I put the skillet in to soak a moment longer and leer at Gloria.

"No you don't," I evade. "I know you. You knew exactly what she looked like before she ever set foot inside my cubicle. Despite her good looks you know she's really good at the production side of this project which is the only, and I mean only, reason she's with me."

"So I have no reason to be jealous? She is young and attractive after all, nubile and I'm sure she likes you," Gloria continues.

"The only thing you have to worry about is if she decides to start up her own company and offers me a spot. Then I might leave the corporation for another job, but I'm in no danger of leaving you," I explain.

"You would leave the corporation to work away from me?" Gloria wonders.

"I'm glad to see you haven't thought of everything," I grin.

"What do you mean?" she asks innocently.

"Like I didn't know you would review anyone I had to work with on this project. You are results oriented Mrs. Hardison and you wouldn't have denied me the best person for the job no matter what," I point out.

"You knew exactly what kind of woman you were cramming into my work space," I add with a snicker, "but you forgot to figure out that the two of us could work so well together. The two of us could make a decent start up."

"That would make our relationship different," Gloria admits.

"Well, maybe if things don't work out in the corporation you could come work for me," I gloat.

"You would hire me?" Gloria questions.

"Would you charge me with sexual harassment if I made you sit in my lap and kiss me once a day?" I ask.

"No."

"Then you are hired," I laugh.

"Your work ethic is stunning Eddie," she threatens me.

"I'm not worried. I have this girlfriend who keeps me in line," I tease her back.

(Monday)

I arrive at work early only to find Sadri already there.

"You are here bright and early," I joke.

"Rough weekend," she sighs. I sit down in my chair, turn to her and ask,

"Tell me about it," I inquire.

"My boyfriend left me yesterday," she groans.

"I'm sorry," I try to comfort her. "What brought this on?"

"We've been having problems. He wants us to get married and for me to give up my job and have kids. This whole issue with overtime was the last straw. He wanted me to quit."

"I'd never do that to you," I promise her.

"Make me give up my job?" she questions.

"No, have kids. Our kids would look like rejects of the Creature from the Black Lagoon," I smile. Her expression goes from surprise to indignation to pleasure.

"Thanks Eddie; you have a way of putting things in perspective," she confides in me. We get back to work. I end up in another meeting followed by a brief update with Leslie than back to Sadri for a working lunch. She reminds me to go and make the counselor happy and is still at her desk when I get back. We work our asses off until ten that night when I catch her nodding off at her keyboard. I see her to the metro and then make my own way home.

(Tuesday)

Sadri and I are getting to the point that success looks like a real possibility when she catches me looking at the phone.

"Expecting a call from your dominatrix girlfriend?" she teases me.

"What?" I choke. "What makes you think it is my girlfriend?"

"I've seen you scoping me out, so you are not gay. I also know it has to be someone up in the company because you cringe whenever they call. Besides, I checked and it is someone in Legal," she grins devilishly.

"Damn it," I joke. "My secret is out. I'm dating a lawyer. Are you going to turn me in?"

"I'll wait until this project is over. I would hate to have to break a new person at this late date," she teases me.

"I am glad to see you are developing the proper set of priorities Ms. Gupta," I nod appreciatively. I don't get a lunchtime call and I'm thinking about what take-out we are going to get when I get a call from Joyce Cook.

"Hello Mr. Duarte," she says, "I was wondering if you want to go out to dinner tomorrow evening; say the Salerno Café at eight." Wow, it is a place I can actually afford to eat at.

"Sounds great," I respond. "I'll meet you there."

"It's a date," I can almost hear her smile. She hangs up before I can say anything else. Sadri has the good form to not laugh at me.

(Wednesday)

I am not sure what kind of relationship I am dealing with here so I waste more of the day than I can afford trying to figure a way out of things. Sadri inadvertently saves me. It seems I have made a simple error in my Alpha model and we have to go back and fix it. It doesn't take long but it is a reminder how a little problem at the start can really screw things up later. I have a plan.

That evening I'm meet Joyce a little late and do my best to appear distracted. I eat quickly and make my excuses to go which puts her a little off her game. She agrees to go back with me which gives me a hint that I might actually be getting somewhere. When we get in the elevator we take separate sides.

Joyce does a good job of looking sexy, but I take a deep breath and keep to my plan. I walk over to her the moment the door shuts and she has this seductive smile playing across her lips. She feels she knows what is coming. I think she's wrong. I grab her shoulders and spin her around facing the corner.

"What?" he wonders as she struggles to turn back around.

"Shut up," I tell her. That causes a moment's hesitation which I use to slide my hands down to her hips.

"What did you just say?" she snaps. I step back and go to my corner. Joyce is furious.

"Why would I want you when I could have Gloria?" I taunt her. Anger and hate boil to the surface and I'm really beginning to think I've pushed too hard. If she physically attacks me here I'm a dead man. Thankfully the door opens before she can direct that anger.

"Don't call me anymore Joyce, you bore me," I tell her as I walk away.

I'm back at my workstation when Joyce comes storming around the corner and bears down on me. I stand aside and let her see Sadri working at her station and now looking up at us both.

"Mr. Duarte," Joyce growls.

"Ms. Cook I have project with a crucial due date. If you have any business for me please call me within the set business hours," I respond in a bored voice. Joyce trembles with rage before storming off.

"Brother, she's going to staple your balls to a wall," Sadri whispers. I slump down in my chair, totally exhausted by my display of bravado.

"Hopefully after she cuts them off me," I sigh. "I'd hate to have to hang around waiting for something to come up."

(Thursday)

It is five fifteen in the afternoon and everyone who has any sense is gone from the work area. Being an idiot I'm standing in Joyce Cook's office wondering if I'll make it home before midnight. Joyce pretends to be doing some pressing business while she makes me wait. Finally I have had enough; I turn and leave.

"Where do you think you are going?" she snaps.

"I have a job to do. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you call Mrs. Hardison as you agreed to earlier," I state.

"I could have you fired for the way you treated me last night," she glares.

"You mean when you invited me out on a date then brought me back to work," I point out.

"Who do you think you are?" she seethes.

"The man who would rather have a weekend with Gloria than a whole week with you," I sneer. She came from around her desk clearly ready to smack the shit out of me. There is that terrible moment between what is horribly wrong and when I should be running away.

"Take off your jacket," I command Joyce.

"Clear out your desk," Joyce shoots back.

"Do you know what it is like to bend Gloria over, grind myself against her ass while I drag my fingers over her back and bit her neck?" I taunt her. Gloria has never told me what that bastard did to her but I've developed a picture from the things she avoids.

"Good night Joyce. Stop bothering me. I don't want you anymore," I stab at her. I'm a twenty-two year old business major playing crisis counselor; what could go wrong? I'm almost at the door.

"I ..."

"Take off your jacket," I repeat. Joyce looks away but does as instructed. I walk back over to her and slowly turn her around. I can only imagine what a manipulative, abusive jerk Vance was and I'm probably better off never knowing. "Unbutton your shirt." She starts to obey so I let my hands roam over her shoulders and neck, pulling her collar aside enough for me to suck lightly on her neck.

"Mmmm ..." is the noise she makes as I pay attention to her neck. My arousing her is not the point of this, her arousing herself is.

"Now take it off," I command next. She slowly complies, letting it fall to the floor. I step forward until it is my chest against her back. She is probably expecting for me to unclasp her bra but I'm not going there.

I run my hands down her side, along her stomach and back up to her breasts. I cup each breast in my hands and roll them together.

"Exquisite," I whisper in her ear and she moans in response. I don't dawdle. I let my hands slip down which invokes a whimper as her breasts are abandoned.

I reach the hem of her skirt and pull it up vigorously. I hike it over her ass then rub both cheeks.

"Bend over the desk," I tell her. Joyce doesn't rush to obey, but she does do as ordered. I kiss each cheek then playfully slap each one before running a hand along her panty and stocking covered pussy. She moans again. I give her pussy a stinging slap and she jumps.

"I like that," I lie; I have no desire to hurt her. "I'll see you on Tuesday," I inform Joyce. She turns around and looks at me highly confused. I'm sure she can't quit grasp what has happened. There is no dealing with what is happening with Gloria and Joyce until I find a way to deal with that bastard Vance. I figured I am helping Gloria so maybe I can help Joyce too – without cheating on Gloria in the process.

(Friday)

Gloria stares at me once I finish outlaying my plan then she stares some more.

"Eddie, this is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life," she states calmly. "You are playing mind games with a woman who hired a man to rape me and stab you."

Well when she puts it like that I do sound sort of insane.

"What do you suggest I do?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. I think you are going to be forced to follow through in your current course of actions until something develops that allows you to break things off with Joyce," she informs me.

"Are you worried about me and Joyce?" I inquire.

"Eddie, do you promise you will remain true to me?" Gloria

"Absolutely," I answer.

"Then I believe you," she smiles as she runs a finger along he curve of my face.

(Saturday)

I'm upstairs with Gloria sitting on her bed watching TV while we eating ice cream. I catch her licking the back of the spoon and looking up at me. She looks great in the workout shirt and shorts she's in. I'm a t-shirt and shorts as well but I don't find me to be nearly as exciting.

"Yes?" I inquire.

"I thought we would be doing something more sexual when you finally captured me," she wonders. This is the first time I've caught her on our race up the stairs after all.

"I have all night with you," I tease her.

"What? How did that come about," she questions.

"As long as I keep you in this bedroom Mrs. Hardison, you are mine," I gloat. She takes me in with her gaze and nods.

"I'll be more careful how I phrase things in the future," she clarifies. "So what now?"

"I'm sitting back in bed, eating ice cream with my girl, that's what's up," I sigh. I can tell she's trying to find a way to goad me or criticize me but she controls herself. Instead she nestles into my chest and sighs.

"You win," she whispers to me a half hour later. I look down at her and she looks up at me. "I'm comfortable with you Eddie. I like this, holding you and relaxing in your arms," she concedes. I'm about to say something but Gloria puts her finger to my lips. "Don't ruin the moment," she warns me so I wise keep my quip to myself.

It was later in the night and I had fallen asleep somewhere along the way. I feel her hand running beneath my shirt.

"I'm awake," I yawn.

"That's good," she purrs, "because I'm in need of some more comfort." I move to hug her but she stops me.

"No, I want that other kind of comfort," she tells me. I start stripping out of my clothes because convincing a twenty-two year old male to have sex really isn't all that difficult. She matches me article of clothing by article and she moves on top.

"Hey, wait I'm still in charge," I insist.

"Oh shut up Eddie," she murmurs. "I am going to be on top." I move under her and she settles in on my hips. I'm not in her yet; we are just moving together. I reach up to her hips and rock her in a gentle rhythm.

"Aaahhh ... Eddie you feel good," she murmurs. She puts her hands on my hands and helps us get in synch.

"Damn, I love this," I respond to the prelude to sex. Gloria moves my hands up her sides to her breasts, helping me knead them and play with her hardening nipples. All I have to do is follow her direction. She takes her time before rising up and inserting my cock inside of her.

"Pleasure me Eddie, please," which is highly romantic for us in so many ways.

I pull her nipples down until she's in range for me to start kissing her. She tilts her hips up so that I'm three-quarters of the way out.

"Push up into me," she commands softly. I push up and she pushes down which grinds our pelvises into one another at a flatter angle. I'm still rubbing her breasts and rolling the nipples as we dance together.

"Who is fucking who?" she taunts somewhat breathlessly.

"No," I pant back.

"Who is making love to who?" she changes tact.

"I think we are making love together," I suggest. She kisses me deeply in response.

(Tuesday)

Sadri's slight form feels good in my arms and the kiss is as totally unexpected as it is delicious. We've gotten the project in on time and we feel ecstatic. At ten we are called to Mrs. Hardison's office.

"She's going to have to give us our props," Sadri exults.

"Don't hold your breath," I sigh. "We are most likely going to get our next assignment." When we get to Leslie's office Sadri is still smiling and I have to admit I'm a bit infected with her optimism.

"You will be handling the Beta implementation and any corrections necessary," Mrs. Hardison says the moment we walk in.

"You are welcome," Sadri beams at her proudly. Mrs. Hardison looks up and exams Sadri who flinches first.

"What would I be thanking you for? This is not the third grade where you need your hand held. This is the marketplace. You were barely adequate to the task. I'm sure your parents are proud."

Sadri is about to blow a gasket so I throw myself under the bus first.

"Mrs. Hardison we busted our asses on this project. You upped our parameters and cut down our launch time and that took a lot of work. Would it kill you to say we did a good job?" I shoot off at the mouth. Mrs. Hardison's icy glare transfers to me but this time I hold my ground. We did good work damn it.

"Your current assignment is your reward Mr. Duarte. For the next month you will be able to operate under normal corporate hours and get along with your normal lives. It was too much to think either of you might actually see that. Mr. Duarte, you should have known better. This is your second strike," Mrs. Hardison tells me then goes back to her work.

Sadri and I back out and head to our area.

"Second strike?" Sadri asks.

"Three strikes and you are out," I tell her. "I fucked up once a few months ago and now I've fucked up again."

"But you did it for me," Sadri wails. "I was going to slap the conceited bitch."

"I'm not sure how that would help either one of us," I point out.

"I want to do something to her," Sadri grumbles.

"Live long and prosper," is my sage advice.

When I get back from Sensitivity Training Sadri seems to have calmed down.

"Do you want to go out for drinks after work?" she asks. I nod; it is a good idea and I could use a bit of unwinding.

(Tuesday evening)

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers