Mrs. Hardison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,293 Followers

"So did I," I sigh. We sit there in awkward silence for a minute, then Sadri cuts on the TV and we pretty much blow off the night. As I'm lying there with the lights out, grappling with my feelings, I wonder if that last bout of sex was Gloria softening me up for her announcement.

(Monday)

Knowing that Gloria goes in early, I slip back into her house, get dressed and make it to work on time. It doesn't take long before most of my co-workers discover I'm in a dark place, but Sadri keeps my confidence. I'm chiseling away at my work when Leslie tells me I have a two o'clock briefing. This is going to be fun.

Two o'clock rolls around and I'm waiting at Leslie's desk. I judge the situation by how long she makes me wait, which turns out to be not long at all, which indicates she's tightly in control.

"Mrs. Hardison," I say as I come to a stop in front of her desk. She is going over my latest data, nods a few times and asks a few questions which I answer quickly. I don't want to give her an excuse to be petty.

As she dismisses me I catch her looking me over. I don't give a crap and it shows when I sweep past Leslie's desk. She flashes me a worried look, but I've got nothing to say to her either. I burn through the rest of the day and bolt at quitting time, rush home and pack up my stuff. The last thing I need is a messy thing where I most likely will say things I'll regret.

The door swings open as I am making my way down the stairs, my cab waiting for me. Gloria studies me for a second. She's a smart girl so she doesn't bother me with stupid questions.

"I bought you those dress suits," she points out evenly. I drop them on the stairs, keeping going down to the first floor.

"Eddie, talk to me," Gloria orders. "Tell me what is going on?"

"The worst part of it is Gloria that you have to ask," I groan.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she responds suspiciously. I round on her so fast she took a step back in fear. She recovers quickly and steps right back into my face with fierce pride.

"Are we done?" I ask.

"I don't know; are we?" she replies.

"Well, I'm still hopelessly in love with you," I say with my own dark intensity as if it hurts me to say those words.

"I... I love you too Eddie. So why are you leaving?" she counters.

"Because you can only hurt me so much before it all becomes too much Gloria. I can take being the junior member of this partnership, but when you clearly have no respect for me I know it is time for me to go."

"What are you talking about?" Gloria questions. Lean against the wall and exhale.

"You are taking my child away from me Gloria. Without ever giving me a chance to be a father, you are tossing me aside," I explain to her.

"It is not like that," she tries to tell me.

"To Hell it isn't," I growl.

"It is a name on a piece of paper," she tries to explain.

"Bullshit Gloria; I'm not a lawyer, but I can tell that you can take my child at any time you like. You don't have faith that I'm going to stick around, so you are pre-empting me from any possibility of hurting you. That shows me you have no respect for me and no trust. I don't want your wealth, but I deserve the chance to be a parent."

"I'm thinking about what is best for the child," Gloria tells me. I get up off the wall and reach for the door.

"Eddie, if you go out that door we are done," she declares bitterly. I snort and keep going. Before the door shuts she grabs it and steps outside with me as I head for the sidewalk.

"Eddie," she chokes out. I lower my head to my chest wondering if this is worth it.

"Gloria, do you have any idea how low you've made me feel?" I ask. By the lack of response I figure she hasn't a clue. "I live in your house, wear the clothes you bought me, eat the food you provide, and work in your department. You have the power in this relationship, I get it."

"This is the first time you've bludgeoned me with this reality though. I submit, or I fight and I've decided to fight you on this," I say. Her eyes sparkle at my defiance, but I'm not playing a game. "I'll stay at work until you fire me then I'll find another job. I'll save my money and fight you ever step of the way. I'll fight for my child until I have nothing left."

"Don't do this Eddie. You can't beat me," she announces.

"You are needlessly cruel and cold, Gloria. I've been trying to see you in some other light for months now," I answer.

"I'm not some kind of project," she says with some heat.

"No Gloria, you are the woman I love," I respond. She has no response for that. Once more I'm heading out.

"Eddie," she whispers, "I don't want us to end." I could walk away but that would be bullheaded and selfish.

If I've learned anything in life it is to look past my own ego... most of the time. I have to think of something quick. I can't just say 'take those words back'; that would be pointless.

"Gloria, if you want us to try and make this work, stay late tomorrow -- until nine. I want to show you something," I ask her.

She hesitates; I wait, not breathing, in anticipation of what this is coming down to.

"Okay, I'll do it. Are you happy? Now come inside," she replies softly.

"No," I respond. She looks angry so I continue. "If I go inside I'll want to sleep with you and if I do that I'll stop being angry with you, because you are that damn addictive."

That brings her up short, angry and lustful at the same time. She steps up and kisses me lightly on the lips, then with more passion and then I wrap her up in my spare arm crushing her to me.

"I have to go," I whisper to her before breaking our embrace.

"Eddie wait, let me get your suits," Gloria says. I wait for Gloria to get my dress bag then put them in the cab. She doesn't look at me as she hands my things over, and goes back inside without further comment.

(Tuesday Night)

Gloria is working away as I walk into her room. I have enough respect for her position and status that I knock first and get a nod of permission before doing so. When she finishes up whatever has been absorbing her attention, she meets my gaze.

"What is all of this about?" she states coldly. Clearly she's been stewing over this all day long.

"Come with me," I beckon as I stand aside. Gloria grumbles, stands, whips her jacket off the back of the chair and slips it on. She walks past me into the hallway and waits impatiently.

"Were to?" she snaps. I grab her arm and start leading her to the elevators. Gloria resists, but I'm not in the mood to play around, and I feel her twist uncomfortably as I keep a tight grip on her upper arm.

In fact she is so angry with me that she doesn't realize our destination until we are standing in front of the door several stories down.

"Why are we here?" she asks angrily.

"This was your first office Gloria, now get inside," I growl back. Gloria glares at me as she crosses the threshold.

I push her toward the desk. She stumbles into it, tipping over it and shooting me a dirty look over her shoulder. Gloria is starting to turn around, but I put one hand on her shoulder and another on her hip to keep her in place, as I press my body into her.

"Get off me," she snarls.

"I've not even started yet," I respond gruffly.

"I don't know what you are trying to prove Eddie, I'm not afraid of this room," she challenges me. I lean on her and move my lips to her ear which I lick.

"You will go far in this company," I whisper seductively.

"Stop it!" she snaps and tries to wiggle free. I use my weight to keep her pinned and fish a small box out of my pocket which I place in front of her.

"I brought you a gift, Gloria. I know you will earn it," I adlib the last bit but Gloria tenses.

"Stop it," she insists nervously. I push her down harder and she starts pushing up with one hand and clawing back at me with the other.

"You will go far in this company, Gloria," I taunt her pretty much like Mr. Vance did when he was raping her all those years ago in this very office. Gloria thinks she toughed it out back then, but the reality is that she closed all of this off, cauterizing the rest of her life.

"Stop it Eddie," she shouts with more desperation. I grab her free hand and slam it onto the desk above her head causing her to whimper. I grind my hip against her. "No..."

"You will go far in this company Gloria," is my mantra.

"Okay Eddie," she pleads, "this is enough."

"Be a good girl and spread your legs for me Gloria," I murmur. I press a hand between her thighs and despite her struggles I manage to slip up her skirt.

"No," she says somewhere close to a sob. She's not over the edge yet, but she's getting there. Gloria makes one more desperate effort to throw me off, coming within a hair's breadth of success.

This time I stand up and press down hard on her shoulders, grinding her into the table.

"Eddie," she chokes, "Stop it Eddie, please." Instead I pick up the hem of her grey wool skirt with both hands and yank it up to her hips. Gloria shivers but I can see her mind struggling to cope with the situation.

"You will go far in this company," I say softly once more, one hand stroking her ass along the cleft between her thigh and ass, while the other plucks at her bra through her burgundy shirt.

"Please," she whimpers. I think I've gone far enough.

"Gloria, how powerless do you feel?" I ask her threateningly. Gloria shakes her head.

I cup my hand and press it against her sex. She's not soaking wet at all; she's trembling and scared, literally whimpering beneath me.

"Eddie," she pleads one more time. I place my hands on her upper arms and pull her up letting her skirt fall down once more. She sobs as I pull her around then tips her head up until we are making eye contact.

"Gloria, did you think I was going to rape you just like he did?" I ask her.

"I... yes and I don't know why?" she looks into my eyes trying to find an answer.

"How did that feel?" I say again. She is clearly confused which leaves me feeling frustrated. "That is how you made me feel Gloria. You castrated me and you didn't even care."

She's clearly going from shaken to angry, but she's also the smartest woman I know.

"Let's go home," I tell her.

"I'm not sure I want to go home with you," she states.

"Very well," I concede. I turn and start walking way.

"What? Is that it?" she says sharply. "You are just going to leave?" I stop and half turn toward her.

"Gloria, I brought you to the site of previous rapes and sexually assaulted you. I hardly feel like forcing you any farther. In fact I'm rather sick with myself," I explain.

"I'll let you know when you can come back home," she declares.

"If you aren't going to acknowledge me as the father of our child, don't bother," I reply.

"You aren't going to give this up are you?" Gloria mutters.

"Would you?" I counter. She gives me a second then shakes her head.

I shrug, make for the elevator and wait for my ride. Gloria and I go up, gather our stuff, and share a ride down in silence. As the doors open to the first floor -- Gloria is going to the basement -- Gloria puts a hand on my arm.

"I'll think about this Eddie," she promises.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,293 Followers
12