Mrs. Hardison Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,292 Followers

"That's rather bold for you," I muse.

"Eddie," Gloria sighs in exasperation, "she already knows I am having a child out of wedlock; she's seen the stretching of my anus so I feel I can talk to her about sexual matters in clinical manner."

"I'd be happy to go with you and see my son, Paul the firefighter," I nod. Gloria mounts me revere-cowgirl, her thighs throbbing as she uses one hand on my stomach to balance with while the other places my cockhead against her anus; her rather tight anus -- no prep or anything.

"Our daughter, Sara Marie, the astronaut, concert pianist, award-winning author and renowned criminologist will be fine on the first ultrasound," Gloria lays down the genetic law.

"No press -" I gasp as her sphincter gives way and lead elements of my cock enter her snug heated rectum. The liberal coating of lube helps somewhat, "- pressure G. I just want our kid to run into burning buildings. You want them to live without sleep or a social life."

"You achieve great -- ness," she slips and over two inches is forced down her shaft. "Comes from discipline and hard study -- but we will create some options for our child because I will not discount the happiness -- oh yeah -- yessss -- you bring me."

If I didn't have most of my dick up my girlfriend's behind I'd do a handstand with sparklers between my toes. Gloria just admitted that happiness is a deciding factor -- in our child's life and in ours. Sure, I'm promising to do childhood ballet, music lessons and gymnastics but we are also making play-dates and kid's movies and maybe regular family walk in the park.

"Eddie," Gloria exhales deeply, "that's fantastic! Whatever has inspired 'my' cock, keep it up and get to pounding me Honey." I obey. This is definitely one of those times I obey and I do so with thunderous stamina. She's slowly toppling back onto my chest. I tilt my hips up and bring my hands around to her breasts. I'm pushing my dick up her asshole using my legs, hips and abdominal muscles.

Gloria is driven breathless each time my rod hammers to her greatest depths. I'm pulling her nipples up and she is giving weak squeals for over a minute before she strokes my arm.

"That is a little too much," she wheezes. I start massaging the weight of her mammary instead of abusing the nipples and slow my pace of drilling her ass. She nods her thanks.

We slowly build up my action until she starts twitching then, "Yes, yes, Yes!" and she climaxes. The tightening of her rectal muscles has me flooding her ass with my seed. Gloria rolls onto the center of the bed and I stay with her, my cock still up her butt and that makes her sigh contentedly. She lets her tension bleed off and I know she's lost in thought.

"What's up Love?" I inquire softly.

"I'm thinking about our future," she whispers, "about you and me then you, me and our child."

"Do you want there to be a serious 'us'?" I ask.

"Yes," she struggles to confess.

"I know we have only just saved ourselves from destruction, and I've said it before, but Gloria Hardison, would you marry me, for better and worse, forever and ever," I throw myself out there. I'm persistent if not overly bright.

"Let me think about it," she responds, but she reaches back with her free left hand and strokes me from waist to thigh. "I always factored in happiness in the workplace Mr. Duarte. I could count the percentages that happy workers produced over neutral or unhappy workers. I never considered the tangible aspects before I met you -- and I've been refusing to look that way ever since."

"But Eddie, you had a friend risk his own well-being on your behalf and then you paid him back, despite the risk to us," Gloria is currently trying to put her thoughts in order.

"Then you got Sadri to come over tonight..." she continues.

"Honestly," I swore to Gloria, "I didn't put her up to this."

"I know you would never ask her to fight your battles, but I know if she's late, or leaves early, or flirts with a co-worker, you will cover her and she knows it," Gloria forgives my interruption. "You would never ask her and that is why she felt obligated to help you on her own."

"Please don't hold it against her," I request.

"That will not be a problem," Gloria muses. "I doubt we will be close friends Eddie but she is more symptomatic of your charisma as well as your influence in the company. You are liked Eddie but more important to me Eddie, you have always been reliable to your co-workers and that is the difference between a friend inviting you to a wedding and a co-worker giving you privileged access or making your requests a priority when they shouldn't. Everyone knows you will pay them back."

"You said it best," she looks over her shoulder at me, "I can't expect you to be reliable to me and not be reliable to them. I have to expect you will do your best and from time to time you will let me down because," she a pause for a long time, "you may not be the best man but you are the best man for me." I hug her tightly and kiss the back of her neck along the hair-line.

"I'll marry you Mr. Duarte but with some conditions," Gloria snuggles into me. I have to bite down on a comedic but highly inappropriate comeback.

"We will get married after our child is born -- your name will be on all the appropriate documents, so don't worry," she tells me. "I don't want us to rush into marriage and four months is just not long enough to do this right."

"I will not take your last name; I've done this once and I don't want to do it again," she explains, "Our child will have your name but hold the option to take a hyphenated last name when they become older. Are you okay with this?"

"I'll have to consider this Mrs. Duarte-Hardison," I tease. She elbows me.

"That is not part of the deal buddy," she mock-protests, "and it would be 'Duarte-Belmont' based on my maiden name."

"Hell, I like the sound of that," I nod confidently. "Maybe I'll take that -- I'm serious."

"Really," she twists so much my cock flops out of her ass finally spent. "I will consider it as well because I like the sound of it too," she yawns. "Let's get under the covers and sleep. If not, Ms. Gupta -- Sadri, will really think we had sex and I don't need the teasing."

"Trust me Gloria, she knows. Sadri acts like a Boar, sneaks like a Tiger and enjoys her luxuries like a Dragon. A few minutes after we came up she returned to her room," I sigh. "She's heard everything."

"No," Gloria whispers fearfully because she is normally so private and likes a wall to exist between her person and her employees.

"If you don't believe me, make a little pig snorting noise at breakfast tomorrow and watch her hit me," I whisper as quietly as I can into Gloria's ear. After a moment, Gloria agrees to the test. We snuggle under the covers and my exhausted love is asleep inside a minute. I stay up for a few minutes longer praying to God this isn't some fevered dream of mine.

Gloria spun our relationship out of control and I drove it off a cliff, but we pulled our way back together. There is a lesson in there somewhere. Right now I have her in my arms so I'll think about that means in the morning.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,292 Followers