Mrs Harrison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that's the best I can do for you at the moment Chris. I can't make up for what I did I guess, but I am sorry it happened that way. When you're ready to talk about it...you know where I live!" Martha said in frustration, sliding her body off of her sons and causing Chris's now limp member to pop out of from inside her. Martha felt his juices begin to flow down her leg and smiled in spite of the situation as she squatted in the dirt beside the car, trying not to get her clothes coated with her son's cum. "I don't suppose you have a towel?" Martha asked him, a half grin covering her lips. Chris leaned up and looking at her, laughed

"No, but I might have some napkins." He replied still laughing as he reached into his glove compartment and then sitting up to hand her a handful of paper napkins. But as she reached for them, Chris yanked the napkins back, causing her to fall forward into his chest.

"Jesus Chris...!" Martha started but stopped when she saw and felt his hand reach between them.

"I have a better idea." Chris muttered as she felt his hand cup her open pussy lips and even felt his finger slid into her spoon like. He pulled his hand back and brought it too her face. "I think you need something to eat mom!" Chris uttered sarcastically, but giving her an evil grin. Martha's only reply was a deep moan and for her to close her eyes as she leaned forward and devoured his finger, her tongue frantically working over his fingers. He repeated the process several times till she was no longer oozing from her slit. When he was finished, Martha opened her eyes and looked at him, a smile on her face. Chris looked back at her. "You still owe me mom." He said flatly at her eyes, causing her to look down and her smile to fade.

"I know." She said evenly, and then she remembered she had to be getting home. "But later Chris, your father will be wondering where I was at. I have to go." Martha said, now almost pleading with him, hoping he wouldn't want anything else right now. He nodded to her.

"Fine...It'll give me more time to think of something then mom." Chris told her and his mother stood up and walked quickly to her car. "Mom." Chris said, stopping Martha as she started to walk around to the driver side of her car. "Why aren't you throwing that tape over my head, you know that would kill me if anyone were to see that at school." Chris half asked his mother. Martha just stared back at him for a minute.

"I...you know Chris...as well as I do, that I was never going to use that tape. You probably even figured it out that I really did it...tape you...us...because it excited the hell out of me and I wanted to always remember it. No, not only remember it, to have it." Martha stated, her voice cracking. When she saw her son just staring at her and not speaking or moving, she shivered. "But I am sorry Chris, sorry I hurt you, but...but not what I did to you...to us I guess." Martha continued on, not even sure of her words, but trying to convey her emotions.

"I know that too mom, and you know...I'm not either. But you still owe me." Chris stated firmly, but without anger now. Martha looked over at him thoughtfully for a second then walked to her door, opening it.

"I know." Martha said somberly, then a second later, flashing a smile at him as she climbed into the car, starting it and quickly driving out the way she came. Chris sat for a minute longer, his pants still open and down to his ankles as he sat in his car. He then chuckled as he flopped back slowly into his car.

"Jesus what a crazy bitch of a mother I have. I have a feeling this is going to be fun." Chris chuckled as he grabbed the cuffs his mother had left in the car. He quickly sat back up and pulled his pants up to his waist. Shaking his head in disbelief, he started his own car and slowly pulled out of the old dirt parking lot.