Mrs Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god Jenny, what are you doing to me sweetie?” Martha said, her body now filled with desire for her daughter to keep doing what she was doing but also feeling compelled to try and stop this. Martha shakily broke their embrace just as Jenny was kissing wetly at Martha’s neck. As Martha pulled back she could see a thin thread of spit running from her daughter’s mouth to her neck and shivered at the thought of what her daughter had been doing, and what she herself secretly desired. Martha shook her head and immediately resolved herself to stop what her and her daughter had been doing.

“Jenny…stop it this instant. I’m…I’m sorry I lost my head for a moment but what we did…I did was wrong.” Martha said looking at her daughter. Jenny looked disappointed, sad, and if Martha didn’t know better, her daughter also looked very horny. As well as Martha half thought…very delicious at that moment.

“But mommy…I need you.” Jenny said, feeling very confused and very excited. She was almost dripping between her legs she was so wet. Jenny was so excited at this moment…she HAD to get relief soon or burst. The kissing with Suzie, then with her mother had left her totally incapable of stopping her raging hormones. “Mommy…please.” Jenny pleaded with her mother as she moved forward to try and kiss her mother again in desperate need.

“Jenny stop it this instant! That’s enough!” Martha shouted as she firmly but gently pushed her daughter back away from her. Martha saw Jenny’s face as she went through various emotions from sadness, confusion, then what was easily readable as anger.

“Fine then, Ill just go to Suzie’s and get what you won’t give me!” Jenny shouted back at her mother, as she turned and started for the door. Martha leaped forward and grabbed her daughter’s wrist and yanked back, causing Jenny to jerk back and almost fall. Martha grabbed both of her daughter’s wrists to restrain Jenny as she tried to break her mothers grasp.

“Mommy…let me go. Ill just go to Suzie’s later if you don’t…but let me fucking GO!!!” Jenny screamed at her mother. Martha almost let go…she was so shocked her daughter would scream obscenities at her. She had never done that before. But after a few seconds, shock gave way to fury as Martha raged at her daughter’s attitude towards her.

“Fine, you want to have sex with a woman…then fine…here…” Martha uttered loudly as she quickly dropped her daughters wrists and grabbing her daughters shirt at the neck, ripped it open completely in one motion. Jenny stood stunned as her mother grabbed her daughter’s bra and tore it off her young breasts…and watched as her mother dove her head down and fiercely sucked one of Jenny’s nipples into her mouth and not to gently nibbled on her daughters nipple. Jenny felt an instant shock run through her and could only cradle her mothers head as her mother loudly licked and bit her nipple.

“Ahhhh god mommy…..uuuhhhh.” Jenny uttered feeling finally a warm mouth on her breasts. Martha wasn’t fully aware of what she was doing, but was still too far angry to give a damn. Jenny groaned in disappointment as her mother stopped her sucking and almost threw her daughter towards the couch some ways away. Again Jenny almost fell and as she turned Martha pushed her down to the couch and fiercely grabbed her jeans and yanked them forcibly down her daughter’s legs. Jenny’s excitement started to turn to fear as her mother again reached down and now yanked Jenny’s panties off of her butt and down her legs.

“Mommy…you’re scaring me!” Jenny said softly and the words seemed to calm her mother some. Martha knelt down now and opened Jenny’s legs. Martha looked up and smiled at her daughter and Jenny felt relief at her mothers diminishing anger. Martha seemed to hesitate as she looked onto her daughter’s nakedness with her legs open. Jenny now again wanting what was about to happen, wondered if her mother was having second thoughts. Jenny quickly reached down and slid her hands behind her mothers head and tried to pressure her forward. As if a damn had broken, Martha’s final bit of will broken, she drove her mouth forward and placed it firmly over her daughter’s now very wet pussy.

“Ohhh my god mommy…lick my pussy!” Jenny uttered loudly, finally feeling something other then her fingers where she so needed relief.

As Martha started to lick her daughter, she had done so at first out of a sense of anger, but after a short time she found she liked the taste of her daughter. Martha also found that knowing she was causing her daughter to gasp and writhe in pleasure was giving her the same thrill as when she did something for her husband. Maybe more so in fact, because what she was doing was forbidden and would have been beyond her contemplation just an hour ago. Martha’s anger melted away, replaced by pure lust and desire to now please her daughter. Wanting to please her Jenny, she licked even more vigorously and slowly inserted her middle finger and started fucking her daughter pussy as she licked and sucked.

“Ohh god mommy…lick me…fuck me….ooohh god!” Jenny moaned as she wrapped her legs around her mother head, feeling her mother start to lick her pussy even harder. Martha was overwhelmed in passion: anger, desire, and need all rolled into one for her daughter now. And even though Martha wanted to please her daughter and make her come, Martha’s anger compelled her to work it out on Jenny. Martha took her hands and pushed her daughters legs back against her chest.

“You wanted to have sex young lady…well its going to be on my terms. Keep those legs up.” Martha said as she used one arm under Jenny’s knees to keep them pressed against her chest. “Understand Jenny?” Martha said in a slightly threatening tone. Jenny’s eyes grew a bit wider in astonishment…and excitement.

“Yes mommy.” Jenny said as she looked at her mother, now putting her hands down to hold her own legs tight to her chest, exposing her pussy and ass fully to her mother.

“What are you suppose to call me young lady?” Martha muttered to her daughter, feeling very aggressive to her right now. Jenny’s eyes widened even more and she swallowed in apprehension.

“Yes Mrs. Harrison, I’ll hold my legs back.” Jenny said almost in tears again, but she was so excited her juices were beginning to soak the couch where she sat. Martha smiled at her daughter as she then released her arm on her daughter’s legs and used both to cup her daughter’s naked ass, looking down at her daughters leaking pussy, feeling a huge rush knowing her daughter was so excited. She looked back at her daughters face and licked her lips for show.

“Do you want me to lick you some more Jenny?” Martha said, her excitement growing, as she saw the mix of fear, lust and need in her daughters face.

“Yes, mo…Mrs. Harrison…I want you too lick me some more…please.” Jenny said as she held her breath for her mother to continue. Martha smiled even more at her daughter.

“Since you asked so nicely young lady…I will.” Martha said as she leaned forward and began to softly tongue her daughter’s pussy lips, teasingly, barely making contact with her flesh. Jenny gasped at the contact at first, but soon needed more then the feather touch that her mother was using.

“Mommy…uuhhh….Mrs. Harrison, please…harder…lick me harder.” Jenny moaned aloud as her frustration grew. Martha grinned as she continued to lick her daughter, and mouthed “Like this” into her daughters pussy, as she brought her mouth against her daughter and buried her tongue deep into her daughter. “Uhhh yes…yes…YES…that’s it mommy….that’s IT! Oh god mommy…fuck me…fuck me!” Jenny screamed out as she pushed her pussy back against her mothers delving tongue. Martha sucked, and tongued her daughter, then brought two of her fingers up and started to slide them into Jenny along side her tongue. Jenny gasped, her pussy starting to contract as she started a strong orgasm.

“UGGHH….oooohhhhh…oohh……AARRGGHHHHH!” Jenny screamed aloud as her body shook violently in the strongest orgasm she had ever had to date. Jenny came so hard that Martha felt her pussy gush into her mouth and quickly realized her daughter was now peeing into her mouth. Martha sputtered and tried to continue sucking her daughter’s pussy, not wanting to have piss all over the couch and carpet. Martha was only glad it was only a slight amount, though she didn’t find the taste so terrible, she felt irate her daughter would pee into her mouth, even in orgasm. Jenny’s orgasm began to subside and Martha rose up and saw that the couch was soaked. Martha looked up and saw her daughters eyes closed, grinning hugely in contentment. Martha’s anger melted away somewhat at her daughter’s pleasure and she grinned a sly grin.

“You liked that Jenny?” Martha asked her daughter softly. Jenny didn’t even open her eyes as she answered her mother.

“Ummhhmm…it was wonderful mommy.” Jenny moaned out as she had a tired but contented smile on her face.

“You liked it so much you decided to piss on my couch and…In my MOUTH!” Martha said, leaking in some anger into her voice, but only in show. Jenny’s eyes flew open and looked at her mother, then at the couch.

“Oh god mommy…I’m sorry…I didn’t know I did…I’m sorry!” Jenny said, fear actually coming into her voice now, expecting her mother to be very angry now. Jenny let go of her legs and started to get up from the couch. Martha’s hands flew out and pushed her back gently but firmly.

“I didn’t say you could move those legs young lady….BACK UP NOW!” Martha said in a firm voice, and Jenny quickly held her legs back as they were before. She fearfully looked down at her mother, but found Martha smiling up at her.

“I didn’t have a chance to taste all of you young lady…stay there!” Martha said smiling, but in a firm voice. Jenny’s face lightened and she shook her head, as a small smile crossed her mouth. Martha looked down at her daughter and started to rub her hand back across her daughter sopping wet pussy, moving all over it…before she pushed three fingers of one hand into her daughter.

“Haaaa…ahhhh….uuhh….mommy….oohh…god….yes!” Jenny gasped aloud as her breathing came in gasps as her mother began finger fucking her daughter.

“Like I said…I didn’t get to taste everywhere I wanted to…like here…” Martha said as she licked her tongue over her daughters exposed asshole and began tonguing her daughter’s ass in earnest. Jenny gasped for breath, almost not being able to breathe at the sensations her mothers tongue and fingers were causing. Martha heard her daughter’s gasps and moans and knew she was again close to orgasm again. She brought her other hand up and quickly slid two fingers into her daughter’s ass, causing Jenny’s back to jump off the couch as she was suspended on her mother’s fingers on the edge of the couch. Jenny screamed a almost window shattering scream as an even stronger orgasm then the first wracked her body.

“AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!” Jenny screamed out as her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back into her head and she then fell back against the couch as her body continued to spasm on her mothers fingers. Martha expecting her daughter to again pee as she came, saw the yellow liquid and quickly leaned in and sucked the mixture of girl cum and pee into her mouth. Martha continued to suck even after the flow had stopped and Jenny’s body went slack. Martha pulled her fingers from Jenny and continued to lick and suck clean her daughter’s pussy and ass. Only after her daughter was only coated in spit, did Martha stop, and look up at her daughters face.

Jenny had a serene, peaceful small smile on her face, as she lay on the couch. Martha saw Jenny’s hands slowly released her legs and they slid down around Martha’s shoulders and Jenny’s head lulled over to one side. Martha grew concerned and moved her body out from under her daughters legs and sat on the couch next to her daughter.

“Jenny…Jenny…wake up! Jenny…wake up!” Martha said loudly shaking her daughter, and she was starting to panic when she saw Jenny’s eye lids flutter and her eyes popped open. Martha heart almost stopped in relief that her daughter was coming around.

“Don’t you scare me like that again Jenny….shit you scared me. I thought you had a heart attack or something. You ok?” Martha asked finally, looking over her daughter and brushing the hair out of her face. Jenny smile up at her mother and then quickly leaned in and kissed her mother deeply. Martha, surprised broke the kiss and grinned at her daughter. “I guess so then.” Martha said as she looked at her daughter, smiling, then leaned in and kissing her back. Martha couldn’t help it, as he hands unconsciously moved down and cupped her daughters soaking wet pussy. Jenny gasped into her mother mouth and Martha pulled back and grinned at her.

“Oh god mommy…that feels so good.” Jenny said as she opened her legs further, wanting her mother so bad to pleasure her even more. But Martha saw the large wet spot on the couch and smiled as she moved her hand off her daughter’s pussy. “Ahh mommy…don’t stop…please.” Jenny said in a pleading voice.

“I don’t plan on it…but we have to go somewhere else, you have totally soaked the couch as is.” Martha said, then feeling the huge need between her legs, as she felt her own juices leaking down to the couch. Let’s go to my room….and it’s your turn to please me…I’m bout to explode sweetie.” Martha said as she got off the couch Jenny looked down between her legs and giggled, but then looked at her mother.

“I’m sorry mommy…I didn’t mean to pee. I just came so hard I couldn’t control it, I hope you aren’t mad?” Jenny said as she rose off the couch, trying to wipe her legs some as her juices began to leak down her legs. Martha laughed at the way her daughter was getting up.

“Its ok honey, I understand. Besides I got most of it with my mouth so only some of it got on the couch.” Martha grinned at her daughter as Jenny made a face.

“Ewww….you drank my pee mommy…yucky! And I kissed you…!” Jenny said smiling, but honestly finding it an unpleasant thought. Martha just laughed harder at her daughter’s expression.

“Jenny, there’s a lot about me you don’t know…your father and I have tried a bunch of kinky things in the past… and peeing or what they call “golden showers” was one of them. I never cared for swallowing pee then, but I must say yours wasn’t that bad.” Martha told her daughter and Jenny looked astonished at her mother.

“You mean you and daddy…pee’d each other. Yeech! Double ekky mommy…I don’t think I wanted to know that.” Jenny said smiling but not understanding how her parents could have done that. Martha grew embarrassed and a bit angry at Jenny.

“You know I don’t remember you thinking it yucky when I sucked your twat, young lady…piss or not! Let’s just forget it Jenny…I’m not feeling in the mood right now for anything anymore. In fact, I can’t believe I did what I did to you.” Martha said as she turned and started to walk away from Jenny, towards her bedroom. Jenny not liking the turn of events rushed to catch up with her mother.

“Mommy…I’m sorry I said that. I really want to lick your pussy too. Please mommy let me lick you.” Jenny said as she lightly grabbed her mothers sleeve and Martha stopped and turned around and looked at her daughter who was naked from the waist down.

“My god Jenny….I cant believe we….I did what we did as is…no…there isn’t going to be anymore licking, or anything sexual going on now. I’m ashamed I did what I did…now let me go Jenny.” Martha said with a sad, stunned look on her face as she looked at her daughter, then turning away from her. Jenny knew that her mother was regretting what happened, but Jenny didn’t want it too stop so quickly.

“Mommy…you can pee in my mouth if that will make you happy. Ill even drink it if you want, but please just let me lick your pussy, I really want to taste you.” Jenny said to her mothers back. Jenny said what she said in such an innocent tone, that Martha suddenly started laughing finding it extremely funny. She turned to look at her daughter as she laughed.

“No sweetie…I don’t have to pee in your mouth. I’m sorry Jenny, I’m not laughing at you, just the way that came out. Jenny…listen…what I did to you was so incredibly wrong honey, and I’m so ashamed I did that…forcing myself on you like that…I don’t know what came over me.” Martha said as she felt like crying now. But Jenny smiled at her and rubbed her hands over her mother head.

“Mommy…I’m serious, I want to lick your pussy just like you did mine. I want to make you cum so that I can lick it up…please mommy, don’t stop because I made a silly comment. In fact peeing might be fun, maybe I might like it one day like that…to taste it even. But I’m going to lick your pussy mommy…even…even if I have to sneak into your bed while you’re asleep.” Jenny said softly to her mother and Martha turned around to look at her daughter.

“No you wont young lady, you will do no such thing…I feel bad enough as is. What I did to you was horrible, I’m a horrible mother. I even struck you…” Martha uttered as she sat down on a chair in the dining room and started sobbing into her hands. Martha felt her daughters hands on her shoulders, then saw he kneel in front of her as she sat in the chair.

“Mommy…I’m sorry you’re crying. Maybe if you let me lick you some it will make you feel better?” Jenny suggested not willing to give up wanting or desiring to taste what her mother had tasted. Nor did she want to give up how her mother had made her feel when she took control of her…Jenny found she liked her mother being that way towards her…being so dominate toward her. Martha looked up at her daughter not believing she was still trying to get into her panties.

“Dammit Jenny, I said no! What part of that do you not understand young lady?” Martha raised her voice to try and make it clear to her daughter that what had happened was it, and nothing more. “What happened was WRONG….I was wrong…and what you want is wrong! We can’t do that ever again Jenny!” Martha said in a calmer voice to her daughter, but Jenny just sat down onto the side of her thighs and looked up at her mother.

“But mommy…it felt so good. It can’t be wrong, it felt too good.” Jenny said looking at her mother face. Martha stared down at her daughter, wondering if she could be this stupid for real to not know that having sex with your own mother was wrong.

“Listen Jenny…it’s against the law. Against the laws of men and of God, a daughter and mother are not supposed to have sex together. Do you understand?” Martha said to her daughter hoping to end this so she could get on with her day, soon to be night. Jenny just smiled up at her mother.

“But mommy, didn’t the USA once have slavery legal? And I remember reading some parts of the bible, about God himself telling family members to have sex.” Jenny replied to her mother. Martha not really up on reading the bible, didn’t quite believe her daughter.

“Where in the bible does it say that?” Martha asked, believing her daughter was now lying to her.

“I can’t remember the passage mommy, but it’s after god destroys the city that was real wicked and that one family had been saved, god told the father to lay with his daughters so that their family could go on. And I know there are a few other spots…if you want me to go find them for you?” Jenny asked her mother, fully prepared to get the family bible and show her mother the passages she was referring to. But Martha stopped her, shaking her head no. Martha remembered the story Jenny had told her about and it was true, but Martha still wasn’t convinced she hadn’t taken advantage of her daughter.

“No I believe you Jenny…I guess I was wrong about that, but I’m still not wrong about what we did. Jenny we cant do that again, understand?” Martha told her daughter as she looked down at her. But Jenny shook her head.

“No mommy…I want to see your pussy and lick it. It’s not fair; you licked me and even made me come now I want to do the same to you.” Jenny said as she rubbed her hands up under Martha’s dress, moving them slowly up her mother’s legs. Martha began to grow quite angry again at her daughter, who was not listening to her.