Mrs Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jenny…I said NO! Now stop it this instant!” Martha said in a raised voice. But Jenny seemed to ignore her and kept pushing her hands higher up Martha’s inner thigh. Martha started to breath heavily, partly from excitement and partly because she was now pissed. Jenny was now about mid thigh inside her mother’s legs and still going up. “JENNY…STOP IT…NOW!” Martha uttered, almost yelling.

“No mommy.” Jenny said simply as her hands now touched Martha’s very wet panties and Jenny gasped out loud. “Mommy I made you wet!” Jenny uttered as she smiled up at her mother. She got to her knees and looked at Martha. Martha was enraged that her daughter was still not listening to her.

“GOD DAMMIT JENNY…if you won’t listen to words…maybe you’ll understand this!” Martha yelled as she bent over and putting one hand on Jenny’s lower back forcing her forward between her legs. With the other hand Martha drew back, and let it fall quickly and hard against Jenny’s bare ass, with a resounding smack and sequel from Jenny. But with Martha pulling her forward and her ass being spanked, Jenny found her head firmly planted at her mother panties, her mother’s wet aroma reaching her nose. Jenny felt another hard slap against her ass and yelped in pain, but it moved her closer to her goal…her mother’s pussy. So as Martha continued to smack her daughter’s bare ass, she soon started to feel her daughter’s fingers and even her nose probing her panties. Martha continued the assault on her daughters now red ass and every time her hand would fall, she felt Jenny probe her panties harder. Finally on the tenth smack, Jenny using her fingers pulled Martha panties to one side and as Martha smacked down, it drove Jenny’s lips into her mothers soaking wet slit. Martha stopped her assault when she felt Jenny’s tongue now entering her enflamed pussy.

“Holy shit….ohh damn…oohh Jenny…oohh lick mommy….eat mommy out!” Martha moaned out as her daughter now assaulted her open pussy. Jenny used her hands and pushed open her mother thighs, so that she could get her face further into her mother delicious slit. But even though Jenny’s ass was very sore, she began to miss the thrill of being naughty and being punished for it. she hoped her mother would not be stubborn, when she asked what she wanted.

“Mommy…can you spank me some more?” Jenny asked her mother, but still having her mouth pressed to her mother pussy, afraid to leave it for long least her mother change her mind. But Martha was too far gone to stop her daughter now, though she wondered at her child’s request.

“Umm…why Jenny…honey I’m not mad at …oh god…at you anymore.” Martha said as she tried to open her legs even more for her daughter.

“But mommy…I’m being a bad girl…I need to be spanked!” Jenny said as she wiggled her ass so her mother to see. Martha, finally thinking of what her daughter meant, smiled.

“OK Jenny, you’ve been a naughty girl and need to be punished.” Martha said as she had to keep from giggling at the bizarre situation. Jenny smiled; knowing her mother now understood her. But Jenny then realized her mothers panties were getting in the way far too much.

“Mommy…can you first take off your panties?” Jenny asked looking up slightly at her mother. Martha smiled at her daughter and tried to stand up, her daughters face following her between her legs. Martha laughed at the scene.

“Jenny you don’t have to do that, I’m not going to stop you now…in fact I’m going to take everything off.” Martha said as she began to strip and throw her clothes on top of the dinning room table. Jenny smiled and took off the rest of her clothes. Martha then sat back down, in the exact same spot, and waited for Jenny to follow suite. “Now where were we…oh yes…you have been a very naughty girl Jenny. I’m afraid I’m going to have to spank you for not obeying me.” Martha said as she again had Jenny lean into her and felt Jenny start to finger her pussy again. Jenny looked up at her and smiled at her mother.

“Just not to hard mommy…ok?” Jenny asked smiling to her mother. Martha grinned at her then looked hard at her daughter.

“Jenny, you are not to presume to tell me how to met out punishment. Just for that, you will have to be punished severely. Now back where you were…NOW!” Martha commanded her daughter, and Jenny instantly put her mouth to her mother’s pussy and Martha moaned as she felt her daughters tongue enter her. Martha pulled her hand back and quickly brought it down hard against Jenny’s ass cheeks. Jenny yelped, and then moaned between Martha’s thighs, and Martha felt her daughters tongue start to go even deeper into her mother’s hot pussy. Martha continued to spank Jenny every few seconds, though not as hard as the original punishment, still hard enough to leave yet more marks across her daughters now beet red ass.

“Oh that’s it…lick mommy’s pussy…ooh fuck yes…oohh that’s it Jenny…lick me harder….harder or I spank you harder. Oh Oh…yes….oh yes….yes...aahhhhh shhiitt!” Martha came with a scream as he daughter speared her mother pussy with two fingers, placed beside her tongue. Jenny licked her mother quickly now that she was cumming, wanting all of the delicious cram that her mother was oozing for her. Martha grabbed the back of Jenny’s head as her body shook and bucked, Jenny moaning enjoying the rough treatment by her mother and enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy against her face. But soon Martha’s orgasm was spent and she went limp in the chair, a huge smile across her face. Martha then looked forward and down at her daughter, who was looking up at her a smile across her face…which was still completely coated in girl cum and juice. Martha chuckled slightly at the sight of her daughter, almost like a puppy dog she thought.

“Jenny…come here.” Martha said, a bit of a commanding tone to her voice. Jenny responded quickly to her mother’s voice.

“Yes Mommy.” Jenny said as she started to get up off her knees, but Martha stopped her, her hands on her daughter’s shoulders.

“Yes what?” Martha asked, her voice certainly having a commanding tone to it this time. Jenny’s head snapped up and looked at her mother.

“Yes…Mrs. Harrison.” Jenny said at first looking glum, but a smile then filling her face. Martha smiled back at her and pulled her daughter to her and made her bend over her.

“You’re a mess Jenny….I guess Ill have to clean you up huh.” Martha said looking at her daughter, then moving her face next to Jenny’s. Martha then stuck out her tongue and begun licking her daughter’s cheek and mouth clean of her juices. When she reached Jenny’s lips, she pulled her daughter forward and began giving her a deep kiss, which Jenny immediately started to respond to by burying her own tongue deep into her mother mouth. After a minute Martha broke the kiss and hugged her daughter close to her own body, her head at her daughter’s tummy. She then looked up at her daughter.

“Jenny…you can NEVER tell anyone of this...is that clear. If we were found out…I shudder to think of what would happen. You understand?” Martha asked her daughter, and Jenny looked down at her mother.

“Yes mommy…umm Mrs. Harrison… I understand. I won’t tell anyone. So…Mrs. Harrison…does this mean we are going to do more after this?” Jenny asked her mother. Martha frown, wondering that herself. She looked deeply into her daughters eyes.

“God help me Jenny, but if you want to…yes. Yes we can, if you still want to. I know Ill probably burn in hell for it…but it was very exciting …being with you today.” Martha said as she smiled at her daughter. Jenny gave a huge smile and jumped back at her mother, giving her a big hug to her head, which was still at her midriff.

“Oh thank you mommy…thank you. Oh sorry…Mrs. Harrison.” Jenny said as she corrected herself, causing her mother to laugh.

“I think most of the time mommy will be ok, except at school...and well…when we do other things. Ok?” Martha said as she looked up at her daughter, hugging arms around her daughter waist, her arms touching her daughter’s ass. Martha could feel the heat coming off of her daughter butt and winced, hoping she hadn’t injured Jenny in her zeal. She noticed Jenny wincing herself as she touched her daughter’s ass. “Jenny I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to spank you so hard…or so much. Here turn and let me look at it.” Martha told her daughter, and Jenny turned around as Martha gasped as she saw the harm she had caused her daughter.

“Oh Jenny I’m so sorry sweetie” Martha said as she looked at hr daughter ass. Martha could easily tell the whole area was beet red and she could see several spots where there were definite hand and finger prints. Martha even noticed one or two spots where blood had been pulled almost to the surface. She gently laid her hand across her daughters butt, and Jenny moaned softly in pain, but Martha almost thought she could fry an egg on her daughter’s ass now. “Oh Jenny…I’m so sorry sweetie…maybe this isn’t such a good idea after all.” Martha said to her daughter as she looked on to the damage she had done. Jenny knew her butt hurt, but also knew it wasn’t permanent, and she knew she didn’t like her mother tone now and wanted to change it.

“Mommy maybe you can make it feel better…maybe you can kiss it.” Jenny suggested, looking back at her mother and grinning. Martha saw her daughters face and smiled at her daughters horniness…and her own.

“Umm …maybe mommy can make it better…. let me see.” Martha said as she tenderly leaned forward and began placing kisses over Jenny’s butt, but with each touch of Martha’s, no matter how soft, it brought a wince or moan from Jenny. “I don’t think I’m making it better sweetie…you’re in too much pain.” Martha said not wanting to continue to hurt her daughter in this fashion. Jenny then leaned around again, another huge grin on her face.

“Maybe you just need to find a place back there that isn’t sore right now.” Jenny said, the grin on her face getting even larger. Martha looked at her perplexed, seeing every inch of her daughter’s ass that wasn’t red...except…

“You little ferret…you seriously want me too….ohh I’ve raised a nasty daughter.” Martha said as she grinned back at her daughter. Jenny started to giggle slightly at her mother.

“Just following in my mommy’s footsteps…” Jenny said as she wiggled her ass back at her mother. Martha then broke out laughing and looked at her daughter’s ass before her.

“Well I guess I’ve done worse.” Martha said as she slowly stopped laughing. She then carefully used her hands to part her daughter ass cheeks, seeing the little rosebud of her daughter’s ass. “Well at least you keep yourself clean.” Martha said as she leaned forward and planted a kiss right against her daughter’s puckered asshole. Martha then began to tongue and lick over and around her daughter’s rosebud, hearing her daughter moan as she continued to lick her. Martha then leaned back and used one of her hands, and moved it down to cup her daughter’s pussy. As Martha’s hand made contact with her daughters pussy lips, she felt her palm and finger immediately become drenched in her daughters juices. “Shit Jenny…your dripping wet.” Martha moaned out as she again leaned in and began tonguing her daughter’s asshole again.

“Oh god mommy…your tongue feels so good on my ass…mmm…oh god lick me mommy.” Jenny moaned as she bent over even further and dipped down, pressing her pussy against her mothers hand. “Oh god mommy…uhh…I’m close…ohh…so close.” Jenny moaned out as she pushed her ass even further back, and Martha responded by pushing her tongue up her daughter’s ass and popping two fingers inside her daughter’s pussy. The dual assault pushed Jenny over the edge and her body jerked as her orgasm hit her.

“Ahhh mommy…oh mommy….uuhh…ARRGGHHH!” Jenny screamed out as she rested her head against the back of the couch, holding onto it for support as her legs tried to buckle as her body shook as she came. Martha felt her ass clench and felt her fingers become even more soaked as her daughter came. She leaned up and watched Jenny’s ass jiggle and shake as her orgasm racked her body. Then after a short minute Jenny gave one last shudder then fell to her knees as if a puppets strings had been cut, with Martha’s fingers popping with a squishy noise from her wet pussy. Martha looked at her daughter, then at her own fingers, and then slid her fingers into her mouth sucking them clean. Martha then got up and knelt behind her daughter, and embracing her as Jenny leaned against the couch. Jenny looked back at her mother and Martha leaned forward and kissed her daughter passionately for a few seconds, before she broke it.

“Did you enjoy your therapy?” Martha asked with a smile. Jenny grinned at her mother

“Your mouth tastes like ass mommy…you might need some mouthwash.” Jenny said smiling, a teasing tone to her voice. Martha gasped in mock shock at her daughter and slapped her ass, enlisting a yelp from Jenny.

“Well that’s the last time I try to doctor you up young lady…maybe next time I won’t stop when I spank you.” Martha said as she leaned forward and started sucking, then biting her daughters lower neck area. Jenny gasped out in surprise and some pain as her mothers teeth could be felt on her skin.

“Yeeoow…mommmy…that hurt.” Jenny said with a smile on her lips as Martha pulled back, a string of saliva making a bridge between them. Martha smiled back at her and again brought her hand up to her daughter’s still very wet pussy and slid three fingers inside her daughter from behind. Jenny gasped again loudly, this time in pure pleasure.

“You liked it you little minks, I know you did. You really enjoyed the pain…when I was spanking you…or biting you, didn’t you Jenny?” Martha asked now, making sure her daughter did in fact enjoy what was going on. Jenny shook her head and looked back at her mother smiling.

“Yes mommy….I did. Does that make me weird?” Jenny asked very seriously, as she looked over her shoulder at her mother. Martha smiled at her daughter.

“I’m not sure…maybe, but I think most people have weird quirks about them if you dig deep enough. Hey look at me…I drank your pee and licked your asshole out...and you’re my DAUGHTER for gods sake! Yes you’re weird…but then so am I, I guess. Does that make you happy?” Martha asked her daughter, a slight smile on her face.

“Yes mommy it does…and I am now…even if you do drink pee and your breath smells of ass.” Jenny said giggling as she tried to dive away from her mother. Martha grabbed her by the ankles and started tickling her feet till Jenny started begging her to stop. Martha then sat down on the back of Jenny’s knees and tickled her feet from there, facing toward her daughters feet.

“Oh shit mommy…stop…hehehe…stop…I can’t breathe…stop please.” Jenny begged her mother and Martha grinned at a thought. She leaned behind her and looked at her daughter’s ass.

“Maybe you’d rather I tickle you here.” Martha said as she moved her hand and lightly moved a finger back and forth between her daughter pussy lips and asshole. Jenny gasped half in pleasure and partly because it was ticklish. Jenny raised her butt up so that her mother’s finger could better reach between. Martha watched her own finger play over her daughters very private areas and finding her own pussy getting quite soaked, when she heard a car pull up into the driveway. It was only then that she remembered that her son, Chris usually arrived home at this time.

“Shit…Chris!” Martha uttered as she jumped off of Jenny and began gathering their clothes. “Quick…the clothes, make sure you get all of them…meet in my bedroom.” Martha said softly to Jenny as they now both quickly gathered their clothes and had to hunt for some of the far flung ones. Finally Martha ushered Jenny into her bedroom and was just closing the door behind herself, when she heard the front door open. Martha locked the door to her bedroom, but knew it wouldn’t be long before Chris would come looking for his mother….Martha would usually feed her son after he got home from the drive from school. She turned to her daughter and saw her standing with her back turned toward her, and Martha still winced at the redness of her daughters ass. She walked up to Jenny and softly turned her round, and kissed her on the mouth quickly.

“Jenny…I think you should go soak in a cold bath, to try and ease the heat off of your butt. It might help…and I can throw in some baking soda, which might help a bit more.” Martha said as Jenny wrapped her arms around her mothers waist and embraced her as she looked at her face.

“Are you going to join me mommy?” Jenny suggested with a small grin on her face. Martha smiled, but shook her head.

“I’ve got an insatiable daughter…but no…I need to go and see if Chris wants anything to eat. Besides it would look more then a little strange that I was taking a bath with you honey….we haven’t done that for at least ten years, and it would certainly raise some thoughts. But you go run the water and hop in…and I might come check on you in a little bit.” Martha said to her daughter, winking at her at the end. Jenny giggled and smiled at her mother. She then move in and kissed her mother and Martha kissed back, and Martha almost lot herself in the kiss, until she heard Chris shouting “mom” in the other room. Martha quickly broke the kiss and threw on her clothes, forgoing her bra and panties in her rush to hurry from her bedroom. She looked back at her daughter who was still standing there looking at her. “Bath…now.” Martha said in a commanding tone, but smiling as she did. As Martha opened the door and left the room, she heard the tub beginning to fill with water.

“Oh hey mom….I figured you were in your room. We got anything to eat around here?” Chris asked as he heard his mother come out of her room, which opened up onto the kitchen. Martha looked over at her son, and he turned to look at her. “We got anything to eat in here mom, I’m starved?” Chris asked again, looking at his mother. Martha grinned at her son, and wondered what he would do without her….probably starve, she thought.

“Listen Chris…you know what we have in the freezer and the cabinets almost as well as I do, so why do you always have to ask me what we have.” Martha replied as she moved next to her son and opened some of the cabinet doors. “We got cans of soup here, spaghetti, and other assorted canned goods. And in here…” Martha said as she opened the freezer door as her son followed her, knowing he was getting a lecture before he ate. “We have frozen dinners, pot pies and…lots of stuff that can be easily heated up in minutes. So what is the big problem Chris?” Chris looked at his mother, his face turning red with embarrassment.

“Hey I’m sorry mom, …I look in the cabinets but for whatever reason, when I look I just see cans….not food…you know what I mean. Nothing ever looks good to me.” Chris said and kept looking at other places besides her face. Chris then noticed something about her mother was different then usual for her, but he couldn’t place it.

“What am I going to do with you….you would starve with a house full of food. Ok want me to pick something out of the cabinets of mystery for you…or something from the freezer?” Martha said, being sarcastic, but smiling at her son. Martha knew that her son wasn’t the brightest bulb in the pack…which was weird she thought because he was incredibly intelligent, making almost straight A’s, but for some reason he was lacking in common sense, Martha thought to herself. Chris, looked a bit sullen now and pointed to the freezer.

“Ill just get a dinner out of the freezer mom.” Chris said as he walked over and opened it up and took the first dinner out of the freezer without looking at it and sat it down on the cabinet. Martha felt bad now that she had put her son in a bad mood and went and hugged him.

“I’m sorry Chris, I didn’t mean to ride you like that, but you have to learn to look after yourself you know…momma isn’t always going to be here your whole life.” Martha said as she embraced her son and Chris hugged her back. Just then he finally realized what was different about her…she wasn’t wearing a bra like she always did, and Chris could now feel her breasts against his shirt. Chris knew her breasts were rather large, and with only her thin dress and his shirt between them, he could even feel her nipples pressing into him. Chris couldn’t help but feel his cock start to get hard as he now couldn’t get the thought out of his head.