Mrs Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I had noticed something was different about you since you walked out of your room mom, and I was trying to figure out what it was. You’re not wearing a bra.” Chris said as his mother was still hugging him. He wasn’t one for tact usually and often said what was on his mind, which sometimes got him in trouble in life. Martha looked at him then at her chest, as she broke the hug from him. She shrugged her shoulders at him.

“I was feeling…a bit uncomfortable earlier, so I took it off. How did you know?” Martha asked not really thinking it made much difference. Chris, raised his eyebrows to her.

“Mom, how could I not notice…you have big boobs and when you hugged me I could feel your nipples on me.” Chris stated bluntly, as he turned to open the box to his dinner and pop the package in the microwave to cook. Martha stood and stared at the back of her son, not believing his crassness, but knowing that was how he usually was. Martha also noticed her nipples…as they got hard rubbing against the material of her dress.

“So do you make it a habit of noticing my nipples, or is this a new character development in you Chris?” Martha asked her son, a smile crossing her face as she said, still not believing her son and how he could be so helpless in many ways, but a regular tiger in others. Martha knew he never had a problem getting dates in high school, with his good looks and his rather “open” demeanor. Chris turned to look at her, after setting the microwave.

“No not usually mom… but they are kinda of easy to notice now, hey mom I think you need to turn off your headlights.” Chris told her mother, still smarting somewhat from her treatment of him after he asked about things to eat in the house. He turned back to watch his dinner through the glass. Martha’s mouth popped op, not believing her son had said that…even for him that was way over the limit.

“Why you smart mouthed child…I should take you over my knee and beat your butt.” Martha said, not seriously meaning to even try, though she was now mad at Chris and wanted to show him that fact. Chris turned and looked at her.

“Yeah you could just knock me to the floor with your boobs; you’d just have to be careful not to poke my eyes out with your nipples.” Chris stated as he waved his hand at her breasts. Again Martha couldn’t believe what she was hearing from her son. Martha wasn’t sure how to handle Chris now. She couldn’t physically handle him like she had Jenny, he was bigger then her and in good shape…he could pick her up if he wanted too. But Martha was too angry now to just give in.

“You seem to have a fascination with my boobs, Chris.” Martha said sarcastically. Chris again looked back at her from the microwave.

“Well, they are right out there, kinda hard to miss, in fact if you don’t watch it your nipples might tear threw your dress.” Chris said, with as much sarcasm as he could muster. Martha grew livid, still not knowing what to do, but her anger urging her to act. She stepped forward and slapped Chris across the face, not hard but enough to make it sting. Chris looked stunned, his mother had never struck him anywhere but his butt before and he wasn’t sure he liked it, and quickly grew from being ticked to down right pissed. But even so he couldn’t bring himself to strike his mother. So Chris struck out at the point of most of the argument…her breasts. Chris reached up and taking her dress in one hand, he just brought his hand down, material in hand and tore it.

Martha saw what Chris was doing, but was too slow to stop him. She watched and heard as her dress tore in front….then being so thin, continued to tear all the way to her stomach. Martha was beyond shocked; she was stunned, as she just stood there with her mouth open and not moving a step or moving her eyes even a bit. It all now seemed so unreal to her. But her dress being a simple, strapped dress wasn’t designed to be torn apart and after a second the straps just slid off of her body and she stood before her son…totally naked from head to toe.

Chris also was stunned, stunned by his action and the fact that the dress tore so much, but mostly due to the fact that his mother breasts were completely open in front of him and he could tell her nipples were indeed quite hard. Then as he stood motionless, the remainder of her dress gave up the fight with gravity and fell lifeless to the floor. Chris gasped as he now noticed his mother was totally nude before him, but he only saw his mother blink once in response to the falling dress. Chris now felt like a piece of filth having caused this situation, and his face became a red ember of embarrassment, for himself as well as his naked mother. But he also felt a deep stirring as he looked at and took in his beautiful mother naked body.

“Mom…mom…I’m sorry…I…” Chris started to say and as if a spell was broken, her sons talking broke her spell, and Martha turned and fled back into her room slamming the door behind her as she threw back the covers and threw herself under them and started to sob.

“Fuck!” Chris uttered as he looked at his mothers bedroom and then down at what was left of the dress on the floor. Now not really feeling like eating, Chris left the dinner in the microwave, picked up the dress off the floor and not wanting to disturb his now upset mother, walked off to his room with it in hand.

Jenny was enjoying her cool bath, which felt good on her sore ass. It felt much cooler now and she knew it would be much better by tomorrow. She was just starting to wonder when her mother would be in when she heard the bedroom door slam…loudly. She jumped slightly in the water at the loud slam, and wondered if her mother had a change of heart about their current situation. Jenny felt her heart flutter and was fearful that she might have another argument with her mother, but decided to get out and find out what was up now. Jenny then got out of the tub, leaving the water in place as she wrapped a towel around her midriff and walked into the bedroom. When she saw what she assumed was her mother form under the cover, she wondered what was up. Jenny sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to back the covers. Martha stopped her with her hand, and Jenny could now hear her mother’s sobs through the covers.

“Mommy…what’s wrong, why are you crying?” Jenny asked as she rested a hand across her mothers covered form.

“Nothing…just leave me alone!” Martha moaned out from under the covers. Jenny frown, not liking this at all.

“Mommy…please tell me what’s wrong.” Jenny pleaded, again trying to pull back the covers, but Martha was holding them down. Jenny gave a big pull and the covers flew off most of the bed as Jenny’s sudden surge took Martha by surprise. Jenny gasped, wondering why her mother was naked now, knowing she had her dress on to talk to Chris. “Mommy, why are you naked…and why are you crying?” Jenny asked, raising her voice slightly, wondering what in the hell was going on. Martha shook her head.

“Nothing…just leave me alone Jenny.” Martha said in the best commanding tone she could muster. But Jenny was too concerned and curious too even hear how her mother had said it. she now figured that Chris had something to do with her mother crying.

“What did Chris do mommy? Did he try to force you to do something?” Jenny asked, now wondering if Chris was a rapist or something, her mind becoming very agitated.

“No Jenny…I just want to be left alone …ok!” Martha uttered loudly as she felt very sad and a bit depressed now. She truly just wanted some time alone to think about things. But Jenny still thought that her brother had pulled something, so she quickly jumped off the bed and opened the door and closing it on her way out…Jenny started to look for her older and only brother. Jenny couldn’t find him around the house so figured he would be in his room. When she arrived at his door, she decide not to knock and threw the door open and saw Chris sitting at his computer, surfing the web. His head shot up to look at her.

“What the fuck…” Chris started to say as he looked at his sister, and noticed she was in a bath towel. Jenny walked over to stand near him and looked hard at him.

“Yeah…what the fuck Chris…like what the fuck did you do to mother?” Jenny asked her brother, and then noticed her dress on his bed.

“None of your business twerp...so get the fuck outta my room.” Chris said and watched his sister as she walked over and picked up their mothers dress from his bed. He saw that she noticed it had been majorly ripped in front. “Fuck!” Chris said, knowing what was coming next. Jenny spun to look at him, holding her mothers dress before her.

“Fuck yeah…Chris what the fuck did you do to mother, you prick!” Jenny shouted out getting her face a bit closer to her brother. Chris got angry again at her tone and suddenly thought he would show her what happened.

“This bitch!” Chris said as he grabbed her towel and yanked it off her body, exposing her naked form to him. Then he sat and watched Jenny’s face go from startled white to angry red in about three seconds and had to smile. Chris also had to think in passing that like mom, Jenny had a knockout body. Jenny tried to grab back the towel but he kept moving it from arm to arm, beyond her reach.

“Give me back my towel Chris, you shit!” Jenny screamed at him, but Chris just smiled at her. Jenny stopped reaching for the towel and just tried to cover her body up before him.

“You fucking prick, give it back…or Ill tell dad! Hell, Ill tell dad anyway, I’m sure he’ll like that you almost raped mommy!” Jenny yelled at him, and Jenny certainly saw a reaction when she mentioned their father, especially when she said “raped.”

“I fucking didn’t try and rape mom… I just tore her dress. And if you tell dad, I’m going to beat your ass Jenny!” Chris said as he got up out of the chair. Jenny now got scared, thinking he really meant what he said, and she turned to run from his room. But Chris was faster and he grabbed her arm and spun her around and flung her onto his bed and closed the door. He then turned and saw her super red butt which was facing the ceiling. At that he stopped coming toward her and stared, wondering what was that about. “What the fuck happened to your ass Jenny...you’re as red as a cook lobster.” Chris said as he looked at her ass. Jenny used her mothers dress to try and cover up with.

“None of your business Chris…now let me out of this room!” Jenny said as she got off his bed and stood before him, holding the dress to try and cover her body as much as she could.

“I don’t think you’re in much of a position to demand anything “little” sister. NOW…how did your ass get so red? It almost looks like you sat down all day with your ass on a copier.” Chris demanded of Jenny, blocking her exit from his room. Chris knew he could always cowl his younger sister, she always was a push over and he considered her a baby. Jenny now looked like she was about to cry and Chris got impatient as she didn’t answer. “Come on Jenny why…and I’ll let you go.” Chris said as he was now very curious as to why her ass WAS so red. It must be embarrassing he thought, or she wouldn’t have held out this long.

“You promise?” Jenny asked as she looked at her brother.

“Yeah I promise….now spit it out.” Chris said as he hoped it was good and juicy and hoped he could use it to blackmail her, as he had in the past. He could use a few extra bucks from her allowance, he thought. Jenny sighed as she tried to collect her thoughts.

“Mommy… mommy spanked me when I got mad at her. Are you satisfied now…let me out.” Jenny said as she started toward him. Chris shook his head and pushed her back by pushing the side of her stomach. Jenny’s eyes started to tear up. “But I told you what happened, I want out.” Jenny said as tears now streamed down her face.

“You didn’t tell me WHY mom spanked you! I can’t remember the last time she spanked you…even when you’re a real little shit, so how come she spanked you so hard your ass could glow in the dark? You have to tell me if you want to leave.” Chris demand as he looked at her, then glanced down at one of her breasts which the torn dress wasn’t covering. Jenny noticed his glance and moved her arm to cover her breast. Her lip whimpered as she cried, but he kept staring at her. “Out with it Jenny!” he repeated to her loudly making her flinch.

“Fine! I called mommy some names because she wouldn’t let me go over and stay the night next Saturday night, at Suzie’s house! Now are you satisfied?” Jenny said, hoping she could get away from Chris with the half truth she had told him, but she saw him thinking and her chest tightened in dread. To Chris that sounded possible, mom would be very mad at Jenny if she cussed mom out, but he wondered why their mom would refuse her favorite child.

“Why did mom not want you going to Suzie’s, she seems like a goody two shoes like you….why?” Chris asked her and waited for a few seconds, and he could tell she was hesitating and thinking. Chris grinned figuring he had found the root of what had happened. “Out with it girl or I spread it all over your school about mom beating your ass…I still have friends there you know.” Chris threatened her, and Jenny’s face shrunk in horror, thinking she would be teased for mouth after that. She began to cry so hard that Chris started to feel sorry for her, but he still really wanted to know. He moved close and hugged her too himself and then used his hand to raise her head to look at his face. “Tell me the truth…all of it and Ill let you go…AND I wont tell a soul, I promise.” Chris said, and sincerely meant his words…well…unless there was too much to gain in blackmailing her that is, he thought. Jenny looked at him and slowed her crying down.

“Seriously…you won’t tell ANYONE? If you did, I could never go back to that school, ever!” Jenny asked him and Chris wondered what could be as bad as she made out to be, but he shook his head yes. “Mommy…mommy found out…umm…that me and Suzie….that we …we were kissing. And Mommy, also overheard us…oh shit…planning on maybe…maybe doing more while at Suzie’s house. So mommy forbid me from going…and I cussed at her. Then she spanked me….hard!” Jenny uttered softly, and then looked up to see Chris’s eyes wide and him grinning from ear to ear.

“Holy shit…you mean you’re a lesbian! Oh my fucking god girl…oh shit I have got to sit down on this one!” Chris said and then released her from the hug and sat down on his bed and his head now felt like jello inside. Jenny grew worried that he might go back on his word and rushed to the bed and sat beside him. She put her hand on his thigh to get his attention.

“You promised not to tell anyone right Chris, I would die if you did.” Jenny said as Chris looked up at her, still freaked out, but now grinning slightly.

“Holy shit my sister munches turf! Yeah, yeah , yeah….no telling…yeah it would be social suicide at that school I can tell ya. Man this is…shit Jenny it’s kind of hot! Are women truly better at licking pussy then men? I guess they would be huh…so Suzie is gay too then?” Chris asked as a hundred questions popped into his head at once. Jenny smiled at him in spite of still being pissed at him.

“I’m not gay, you idiot…me and Suzie are ….are just experimenting! I still like boys, just…just never had one is all. I guess I just really liked the attention from Suzie, maybe.” Jenny said as she started to think to herself.

“You’re still a virgin…why Jenny, you’re fucking hot to look at. Have you ever been with a girl then?” Chris asked now curious about his little sister. He was now starting to see her differently, and it didn’t help she was almost totally nude next to him on his bed. He started to feel his member growing inside his pants and moved forward to try and cover it somewhat. Jenny looked at him when he asked about being with a girl and saw him look down at his crotch, and then lean forward. Jenny was a virgin, but wasn’t as stupid as Chris took her for and she thought she knew why he leaned forward.

“Yeah…yes…I’ve been with a woman, though only once.” Jenny said, smiling as she thought about her mother just a short while ago. Chris looked at her and smiled, again filled with lots of questions.

“What was it like…I know you said you never had a guy, but….what was it like?” Chris asked very curious to know what his sister knew. He also was beginning to get really turned on by his sister and didn’t want her to leave just yet, her being naked under the dress she held and all. He tried to catch glimpses of her body when she moved, out of the corner of his eyes. Jenny smiled at him, and could easily tell he was peeking at her body. She started to purposefully let the dress slip so as to give him a better view of her body. Jenny found herself starting to get very excited by his voyeurism and wanted to put on a good show.

“Well…it was …I don’t know …interesting.” Jenny said, not sure how to describe what their mother had done to her. Chris looked over, disappointed by her description.

“Come on sis, details here…did you cum?” Chris asked as he looked at her. Jenny looked at him and smiled as large as her mouth would allow.

“Oh yeah….I came lots.” Jenny said as she shook her head yes. “It was very erotic, and I had a great time...and I came lots.” Jenny said smiling at Chris. She saw him grinning as well, but he was really hunching over pretty far and Jenny burst out laughing at him. Chris looked over at her, a scolding look on his face.

“What?” Chris asked her as she tried to slow her laughter. Jenny looked at him as she fell back on the bed laughing. Chris was getting angry again, but feeling that she was laughing at him. “What’s so funny Jenny?” Chris asked in a threatening tone. Jenny sat back up, and Chris got a quick peek at her pussy hair as she moved, causing his cock to jerk inside his pants. Jenny looked at him grinning.

You’re got a boner Chris…I know you do.” Jenny said as she looked at him and started laughing softly again. Chris straightened back up, not trying to hide his hard on now.

“Ha ha funny…real funny.” Chris said as he looked at her, and then at her chest where the dress had come down exposing one of her breasts. Jenny saw him looking at her breast and then moved the dress down to expose both of her breasts. Chris gasped, knowing she had done that on purpose. He looked at her face, but she wasn’t laughing now.

“Did I give you that hard on Chris?” Jenny asked looking down at his pants. Chris grinned at her and sat back even further, exposing his bulge in his pants.

“Yeah sort of…well you and you talking about you being with Suzie. You know….that would be sooo god damn hot, to watch two girls go at it for real.” Chris said, knowing what he wanted and hoping Jenny would catch on. She looked at his face and smiled.

“Are you saying you want to watch me and Suzie…that’s perverted Chris. But it is kind of hot too.” Jenny said as her gaze again lowered to his pants, and Chris saw her lick her lips. She then looked back up at his face.

“Maybe…maybe Ill ask her, and see if you can watch…maybe…if you let me see your thingy.” Jenny asked, her chest heaving as her heart and breathing were erratic. Chris smiled at her.

“Holy shit…yeah you can see it. You only want too see it?” Chris asked her, his voice heavy with suggestion and lust. Jenny looked at him and smiled.

“We’ll see…but let me look at it first. I’ve never seen a real one before.” Jenny said softly as Chris stood up and slipped down his pants, and Jenny could see the huge bulge in his boxers. She looked up at him, then at his boxers as he slid them down, exposing his cock which was fully hard. Jenny moaned, guessing that it was about eight inches long and pretty thick. Thicker at least then the few she had seen in the magazines she had looked at over at her friends houses. As she watched, Chris cock jerked up and down slightly and he moved it toward her.