Mrs Harrison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Want to touch it?” Chris said, his stomach in his throat as he asked her. He couldn’t believe this was happening now, feeling so charged up, he wondered if his cock would explode if Jenny touched it. Jenny shook her head yes, mesmerized by the sight before her. Chris watched as she slowly reached both hands up and touched her palms to the side of his cock, causing it to jerk up past her fingers. She jerked her hands back in surprise and looked up at him and giggled.

“It’s hot. It startled me when it moved…can you control that?” Jenny asked as she again brought her hand too touch his cock, and Chris groaned when she wrapped both hands over his member. She looked up at his groan. “Does that feel good, me just touching it that little?” Jenny asked as she moved her hands very slowly over the skin of his cock and watched it move and bunch up as she did. Chris moaned more and Jenny smiled at him. Chris was finally able to speak.

“Yes I can control it…oh god…some….but you should see it jerk when I come. And OH YES…it feels good…even more so now with you doing it!” Chris admitted to Jenny and she smiled, feeling proud at what he said.

“Really…you like me doing this?” Jenny asked as she moved her hands back and watched his cock flare at the head of it. Jenny then gasped as she saw a small bit of his juice appear at the end. She looked up at him.

“Is that your cum?” Jenny asked and Chris had to laugh slightly at her.

“Some of it…..uuuhh man…no when I come…you’ll know it. You want me to cum?” Chris asked looking down at her. Jenny grinned at him.

“Yes I think so…are you close?” Jenny asked as she again looked at the head of his cock, wondering when he would start cumming, and not wanting to miss it.

“Yeah I’m real ….uuhh…close. I usually last a long time….uumm…but I’m ….really turned on now.” Chris said as he felt himself getting very close indeed to cumming.

“You are? Because of me….oh Chris…yes…come…I want to see it!” Jenny said as she started to rub her hands faster in anticipation of him cumming. Chris feeling her hands speed up, started jerking his hips slightly and started to feel his balls tighten up as he knew what was cumming….himself.

“Uhhh…oh shit here it…oohhh god…here it comes sis….uuhh….ARRGHH!” Chris grunted out as he thrust his hips forward and held his cock forward as he felt cum rushing from his balls. Jenny heard his groan and knew he was about to cum, and speed up her hands…and saw as the first spurt rushed out of his cock and sprayed her across the face and into her open mouth. Jenny gasped, not expecting such force and felt another spray hit her face and mouth, and felt some land on her tongue. Jenny tried not to gag, as she closed her mouth and saw another spray shoot out and land on her chin. Jenny quickly stood up slightly and felt the spray now hit her on her chest. Jenny again opened her mouth as she felt a rush through her pussy, as she looked down and saw her breasts and stomach being coated in Chris cum juice.

“God there’s so fucking much…” Jenny gasped out as she watched Chris continue to cum on her belly and some now landed into her pussy hair as the last few spurts lost steam. Now Jenny saw there was just a small oozing from his now shrinking member. Jenny felt the glob of her brothers cum in her mouth and tasted it, finding the taste salty, but not to bad and swallowing it down her throat. She then looked at Chris who was looking at her and grinning at her.

“Oh shit that was good, but…but you’re a fucking mess sister. You better get cleaned up in the bathro…” Chris began to say but they both heard what sounded like the front door slam too. “Shit its..”

“Daddy.” Jenny said finishing his thought. She looked down at herself, being covered in cum. “Shit what am I going to do? I can’t make it to the bathroom without going past the living room!”

“Here take your towel and run across to your room. Unless he’s looking down the hall he won’t see you. Go, before he comes looking for us or something. Jenny…. you’re butt fucking naked and covered in my cum. Get to your room!” Chris softly shouted to her, when she hesitated. Jenny took the towel and her mother’s dress that was still at her knees and opening the door quietly, she ran the three or so feet across the hall to her room and closed the door. Jenny stood against the door as she tried to calm her breathing down and then noticed a movement at her stomach. She glanced down and saw her brothers cum running down her stomach, into her pussy hair.

Jenny smiled and started to bring the towel to wipe herself clean…then stopped. She remembered the taste of it and not thinking it too bad rubbed her hand over her stomach and breasts. She then brought her palm too her nose and smelled the scent of her brothers cum. Finding it heady and strong smelling, she dipped her tongue into her palm and began lapping the slick stuff into her mouth. When her palm was clean she used her finger to direct the stuff that had hit her face toward her mouth, sucking her fingers dry. Jenny then smiled as she began rubbing the remainder of the juices into her skin. Jenny now felt sticky, but very naughty.

She rushed to her bed a lay down across the covers as she remembered some of Chris cum had landed into her pussy hair. She ran her fingers down, capturing the left over sperm and began rubbing it into her pussy lips as she rubbed over them and her clit. Her thoughts were a mixture of what had just happened and what had happened with her mother. As she lay there rubbing herself, knowing she would orgasm soon…she couldn’t help but wonder what would happen from her on out, but she knew there was no way she could settle for the past while with her mother and brother now.

“I gotta have them both now….mmmm…that’s a thought…hehehe…if I could get mommy to lick my pussy…while I suck out that sweet cum from Chris. Maybe…Suzie can join my dream too…I wonder…” Jenny moaned to herself as she began to weave her fantasy as her fingers played through her pussy lips and she eased them inside herself. Jenny smiled at all of the possibilities to come, she thought….even as she came..