Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 1Pt. 2

Story Info
Can a guy have two 'fuck buddies'?
6.3k words
4.5
35.4k
6

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache", Chapter III,
Interlude I: Margot (cont.)

Please include it under the categoryNovels and Novellas. For the sake of your readers, I've included an index which defines some of the more obscure terms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

Here we continue the story of the tryst between our hero and his 'fuck buddy' Margot, with a surprise guest, Erin. The preliminaries have been completed in the hot tub, and now their moving to the main action in Margot's bedroom. Hang on. The action gets hotter...

Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Hart's Ache

III The Ladies in My Life

Interlude I: Margot (cont.)


"I'm Margot's 'fuck buddy', the one she comes to for no-strings hetero sex. She prefers a woman in her bed on a daily basis, but occasionally, needs to have a real cock."


They'd kept themselves occupied alright. They didn't notice me come in. Margot was spread out on the bed. Erin's face was between her thighs licking some serious pussy. Mr Snake was getting interested again. I decided it was time to taste Erin's little puss.

Margot's bed is about the size of my entire bedroom. What's larger than a king-size mattress? Whatever it is, that's her bed. She must have custom made sheets to fit it. The ladies were spread out in the center of it. Way room enough for me too.

Erin had Margot lying face up with one pillow behind her head and another beneath her ass. Margot was fondling her own tits and talking trash again. Erin was lying between Margot's legs munching. Her legs were spread wide too. I took that as an invitation.

I crawled onto the bed, between her legs. She must have felt me coming, but didn't react to my approach. Her little pussy was wet. I blew a stream of air down on it and watched the goosebumps race up her spine. She moaned into Margot's pussy. I kissed her little buttcheeks, delighting in the texture of her soft skin. She pulled her knees beneath her to raise her ass in offering. It was time to show Erin what I knew about licking pussy.

I slipped down on my back, grasped her bare ass in my hands and pulled her juicy little pussy down to my tongue. Scha-wait!!!

Every woman's pussy tastes the same, but different. Erin's was truly sweet. Her puffy vulva opened readily for my tongue. I tasted her sweet juices as I teased the delicate petals inside. Her belly clenched above me, a shiver running through. My mind smiled. Then I gave her everything I had learned from the good ladies in Misawa. And everything I had learned since. Erin was likin' it.

I must have done good, because she kinda lost interest in licking Margot. She didn't stop, but occasionally she'd rest the side of her face, eyes closed, on Margot's bare mons, as if she was listening to the mouse whisper in her ear. Tremors ran through her body constantly as I explored her pussy with my lips and tongue.

With her little buttcheeks in my hands and my thumbs hooked to either side of her pussy, I could control her movements. Soon she was pumping her ass in my hands, desperate to rub her pussy against my face and ride my tongue. But I held her tight, teasing her clit. Margot was forgotten.

Erin started to reach down between her legs to grasp my head. But by that time, Margot had reversed herself to slip beneath Erin's chest to suck her nipples. Margot grabbed Erin's hands and held her there while we feasted on her treasures.

Erin laid her face on Margot's chest, whimpering. She was on top, but trapped between Margot and I. She crouched there on her hands and knees while we ate her up: Margot's lips, teeth and tongue sucking, biting and licking her breasts and nipples, while mine worried her pussy and clit. Little Erin was in heaven.

With that kind of attention from two experts, Erin didn't last long. In five minutes, she was squirming. In ten, she was writhing. In fifteen, she was cumming.

Margot latched on to her nipples, nibbling. I pulled her pussy down to lash her clit with my tongue. Erinlaunched!

Her body went rigid in our grasp. Her whimpers turned to moans, her moans to gasps, her gasps to urgent keening as her pussyjuice flooded my face. Continuous shudders rippled through her body as her orgasm roared. I hadn't thought it possible, but she was louder than Margot.

We held her there working her until she was pleading for us to stop, then gave her one more. As she soared again, I let go and cradled her ass in my hands. She rubbed her pussylips against my mouth frantically as the orgasm claimed her, held it for an instant straining, then went limp on Margot's chest.

I pulled out from beneath her as Margot shifted around sideways, holding Erin's face to her breasts. I wiped my face on the loose sheet as I crawled up to Margot. We kissed hungrily as Erin crouched on her knees panting, holding on to Margot's arms.

"Mmmhh… she is delicious, isn't she." Margot murmured through the kiss. "She has the sweetest pussy. Cute too. I wish mine was still that cute."

"Girl, you know yours is every bit as sweet." I whispered. "Tangy too." She grinned. "In fact, it's almost time for me to taste you too. I never get tired of your pussy. It'll always special to me."

See. I told you that I'm not a complete Homer. That's exactly what she wanted to hear me say.

Time out.

Guys, another clue: it never hurts to complement a girl's charms. Particularly just after having sex with a different girl. Don't denigrate the first lady, but make the second one feel just as special. Or more so. Talk about a secure investment. It pays fabulous dividends, as Margot proceeded to demonstrate.

Time in.

Erin was coming around again as Margot slipped from beneath her. Eyes heavy lidded, she was sated for the moment. She lay back on a pillow watching as Margot rolled me on my back and straddled my chest. I held her bare ass in my hands as she crouched to kiss me. I ran my hands over her bare skin. Back, butt, thighs and breasts. The last ended with a gentle caress of her nipples, tweaking. Margot loves that.

She was almost defensive about her nipples the first time we got naked together. That is, until I went nuts over them. I love to play with nipples. The bigger and puffier the better. Margot's are big. And very puffy.

We kissed for a while, tasting each other like old lovers do. We hadn't balled each other for a couple of months. It was good. I held the cones of her breasts and licked back and forth, sucking and nibbling at her chest as she crouched over me. She reached behind to fondle Mr Snake, who by that time was standing tall again. She rubbed his head along the small of her back. It made us both hot.

I pulled her ass up. She scooted forwards until her knees were beside my shoulders and her lovely puss was centered over my lips.

I do so love pussy. I love to eat pussy. I love to feel a woman go nuts when my tongue teases her clit. Margot was lovin' it too. She was going fruit loops.

She grabbed the railing of the headboard, threw her head back and let out a wail as I pulled her ass down. My tongue speared her puss, driving through the lips and into her entry, wiggling.

Margot got everything I'd given Erin. And more. Within minutes she was bouncing on my tongue, talking trash again through teeth clenched in passion. The sight must have been more than Erin could stand without joining us. I know that it would have made me hot to watch.

Margot's thighs blocked my view, but felt the bed shift as Erin crawled over to take Mr Snake in hand. Soft hands. Soft lips! Ohmutha! Hers were beyond excellent!

Erin had learned her lessons well. She was sucking my cock again, and seemed to be loving it. I certainly did. Mr Snake was in ecstasy.

As I licked Margot's pussy, Erin practiced deep throating my dick. She couldn't take it all, butdamn, she could take a lot of it. I groaned into Margot's pussy as I felt Erin's lips slither down my shaft. Down, hold for a minute swallowing, then up again sucking as her tongue feathered around the head, then down again. Tongue and lips working me, with a little scrape of teeth just to keep me on edge. She'd learned well. In no time she had me right where she wanted me.

I was reaming Margot's pussy like a jack hammer with my tongue when I felt those hot lips sliding off my dick. A cool breeze wafted around my shaft as the bed shifted again. Obviously I couldn't see anything, and Margot had her back to the action. But I felt Erin straddle my groin behind Margot.

Erin steadied herself with a hand on Margot's shoulder. Margot felt Erin behind her. She looked over her shoulder to whisper, "Get some baby!" Then she moaned as I swiped my tongue along her clit.

I felt Erin grasp my cock to run the head along the divide of her puss. She was teasing herself with it, pressing the blunt end against her clit like she would a big dildo. Mine didn't vibrate, but it did expand. We both could feel Mr Snake throb in her hand.

Margot was right on the edge. I was frantic to finish her, 'cause I had to watch Erin take a cock for the first time. But at the same time, I knew she deserved my best. I gave it to her.

She climaxes most often when I nibble her clit. That night was no different. I pulled her hips down, pressing her pussy to my mouth, lashed her clit five or six times as fast as I could. Then sucked it in and clamped down. Instant orgasm.

Margot hadn't expected it so fast, but she loves surprises. Particularly surprises like that. One little nibble and she was gone, wailing to the world

At the same moment Erin lifted herself high and pressed the head of my cock through her soft vulva and into the moist warmth of her vagina. I knew she was small and tight. I hadn't known that she was a virgin.

I mean I'd known that she hadn't taken a cock before, but I guess I'd expected that she'd at least used a dildo, her fingers or something. Tampons at least. But there was definitely some resistance, something blocking the way. I mean, there's tight, there's real tight, then there's cherry.

We were deep in cherry territory.

I didn't have time to wonder about that. Margot still had, still needed my attention. I had her ass in my hands, holding her clit to my tongue and teeth while she rubbed her juicy pussy against my mouth. She was bouncing off the walls, cumming. Too many things happening at once. Oh man, it'd be nice to always have such problems.

I felt Erin slowly settling. She gasped, half in pain, half in pleasure as my dick stretched her entry and burrowed in. She bounced there for a few moments, getting used to the feeling. Then there was a distinct 'pop' as Mr Snake broke through the barrier in Erin's little puss. A quickly suppressed shriek burst from her throat.

Meanwhile Margot pumped her ass, jamming her pussy to my mouth as I lashed her clit again. Erin's scream helped set her off again. It's almost as if she felt my dick surge within her puss. Orgasms were rippling through her belly as I worked her cruelly. Finally she couldn't take any more and practically threw herself off my face.

She landed next to me, curled into a ball shuddering, in the throes of her climax. When she launched, Erin's hands fell to my chest, supporting herself. Her face was a study in fear, pleasure, pain and wonder. Mr Snake was lodged firmly, deep in her puss. I took her bare ass in my hands, supporting her weight and slowly inched my cock in and out.

She gasped again, her eyes wide as my cock surged in her slick vagina. As I slowly pumped, I clenched my ass causing Mr Snake to throb, expanding a bit. Erin's eyes got even bigger before they rolled back in her head. Her eyes closed. Her back arched. She whimpered to the ceiling. I paused to let her just feel the fullness for a moment. She took her bottom lip between her teeth, biting. Then she began slowly pumping her ass in my hands, fucking herself on my dick.

Time out.

Jesús Cristo, she was tight! Erin has the tightest little pussy I've fucked since I popped CindyJo Conolly's cherry.

Poor CindyJo couldn't walk the next day. Her mom was some kind of pissed. Mom lit after me with that broom handle I mentioned earlier.

Time in.

Anyway, Erin wasn't taking all of me. She couldn't. I'd tear something. But she was taking as much as she could stand.

Her nipples were popped, dark rose and hard as gumdrops on her swaying breasts. I released her ass to reach under her arms, caressing her lovelies and thumbing those bursting nubs. Her pussy muscles clenched, gripping my shaft. She liked my hands fondling her chest. She liked it even more when I slid one hand down her belly and mons to tweak her clit.

"Oh God Yes!" she exclaimed. "…Mmhh! Jesus your dick is huge… D-don't stop… rub my clit…! Ooohh yes!… That's s-so good!…"

Still shuddering from her multiple orgasms, Margot crawled over to straddle my legs behind Erin. She couldn't stay away from that action. I couldn't blame her.

She cupped Erin's breasts, tweaking her nipples and kissing her neck. Erin was between us trapped again. She was definitely likin' that! We all were.

Margot rode her back, matching her moves as she rode my cock. Her mons pressed against Erin's butt, pushing her onto my cock. Woohah! Dual dueling cowgirls! Gentlemen. Ladies. It was totally Phatalicious!

Margot was talkin' trash again, urging Erin higher. She bit Erin's earlobe as she squeezed her breasts, scraping her fingernails over Erin's nipples. Erin was going not-so-quietly nuts.

I had to watch out for Erin. I couldn't thrust up as she was coming down or she would have hurt herself. I don't know, maybe the pain of her vagina being stretched by a thick cock is something of an aphrodisiac to a woman. I did jog my hips a bit. Couldn't help it. But I resisted the urge to grab her asscheeks in hand and really ram my dick into her puss.

It wasn't easy. Erin was pumpin' hard and Mr Snake had the urge to burrow deep. As it was, he kissed her cervix more than once as she rode me. Each time, she gasped, so I know it had to hurt at least a little.

Erin has great control. She lasted longer than I would've bet she could. We must have fucked like that for ten minutes before she soared. Margot was so caught up in it, I think she had a mini-orgasm too when Erin lit off in her arms. I held back just long enough to make certain Erin was zooming before I launched too.

Erin's orgasm sent ripples through the muscles of her vagina. Mr Snake felt every one. I pumped a bit harder as her pussy clenched on my dick, then let loose as I pumped.

Jesus, it was good. Her little pussy seemed to suck the cum from my balls. Erin climaxed again, over the top of the first when she felt my cum jetting into her puss. She and Margot wailed together. I bellowed the chorus. We all strained against each other, lost in Nirvana for that timeless moment. Then collapsed together: Erin to my chest and Margot atop Erin's back, all sweaty and sweet; breathless and smelling of good sex.

Erin's head came to rest in the hollow of my shoulder. She pressed herself to me, gasping for air. Residual thrills ran through her body as Mr Snake softened and shrank, yet buried deep in her faintly aching pussy.

"Oh my God… that was… so great!" She panted. "Now… I know… what Margot means… when she says… she needs… a cock… once in awhile…"

Margot squeezed Erin's breasts again. "Yeah baby… That's exactly what I mean…" Margot agreed. "Now you know why I keep this guy around… He knows how to fuck better than any guy I've ever met, including my ex… And he was good at it, even if he was a complete shit as a person…"

Margot grinned down at me over Erin's shoulder. "It also doesn't hurt his case that he's pretty well equipped too." She rubbed her tits against Erin's back. "By the way sweet thing, how's your little pussy doin'?"

Erin moaned laughing ruefully. "Oh shit! Don't ask!" she groaned. "I may not walk for a week. You're not kiddin' about him being well equipped. I feel like I've been reamed with a five-inch pipe."

She kissed my chest to take the sting out of her words. But we could all tell that there was a lot of truth in what she'd said.

Margot rolled right, then propped herself on an elbow to watch as Erin inched backwards allowing a snoozing Mr Snake to slip out of her pussy. We both felt a distinct 'pop' when his head pulled out. Erin gasped, then stretched her legs out and collapsed to my chest again. I put my arms around her cradling her to me and kissed the top of her sweaty head. She snuggled close and smiled at Margot. They reached out to each other and held hands.

"Just think…" Margot whispered with a big grin, "…we got all night to do it again!"

Erin's head popped up from my chest. "Jesus Margot! You horn-dog!" She giggled. "I just had some of the best sex of my life. With a guy yet. Give me a chance to savor it a little, huh? Willya please?"

Margot and I had to laugh. I hugged Erin to me. She laid the side of her face against my chest and giggled. "After all, a girl only loses her virginity once."

Margot's laughter cut off abruptly. Her eyes grew round. She looked at me, the question bright in her eyes. I nodded once and squeezed Erin's shoulders again.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed. "Holy… shit! I didn't know… Your first time with anything and you take a cock that size!? Girlfriend! Are you out of your friggin' mind!? He could have killed you with that thing!" She shook her head wonderingly.

"Hey baby." Erin said softly. "You told me that he would be good, didn't you? Hey, I trust you. I certainly trust him. He let me control that part of it."

Erin squeezed my shoulder affectionately. "James knew about two minutes into it that he was about to pop my cherry for me." She continued. "That's part of what made it so good for me: he held back. He made me want more, but he wouldn't give me the whole thing. God, it was frustrating at the time, but it… it just made the whole thing better for me."

She squeezed Margot's hand. "I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I guess he wouldn't let me hurt myself either. Does that sound right?"

Ooh yeah. We were all in complete agreement on that one. We lay gabbing together for awhile. Erin seemed quite comfortable laying on my chest. I was certainly happy to have her there. She was curious to know if sex with a guy was always like that. Not having any experience in that area, I let Margot answer that one.

"Uh-Uh girlfriend. No way. It's always different." She said shaking her head. "Just like it is with different woman."

She thought about it for a moment, then said. "Sex with James is different every time. Sometimes he's soft and slow, which is really good. Sometimes he pounds me into the mattress, which is really good too. And sometimes I control the whole thing. Hell, it's always good with him. But then, he's not the typical guy."

She looked thoughtful. "It just depends on what you need." She shook her head. "I've had bad sex too. The first guy I was with practically raped me, then left me hanging. It hurt like a bitch and I was left frustrated at the same time. What an asshole." Margot was pissed at the memory.

She looked at me, her eyes flashing. "Then the prick went out and bragged to everyone about popping my cherry…"

I touched her arm. She came back to herself with a start.

"Whoa there Trinity!" I said grinning. "Don't take me out! I'm not one of the programs. Not all of us are complete pricks. Only partial pricks." Mr Snake took the opportunity to roll over and sit up a bit.

Margot smiled again, then reached down to give him a pat.

"Yeah, I know… It just pisses me off when I think about it." She took a deep breath, then laughed at herself. "So I won't think about it."

12