Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 4

Story Info
Hero's doing a job for Liz.
5k words
4.46
28.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the seventh installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache
Chapter III, Interlude IV, Liz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart… sexy… sophisticated… and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

Here we meet one of our hero's old acquaintances, now a new lover, Elizabeth Barrows – Liz (et al).

James is hired to install and setup a computer in her office, but Liz has some additional tasks in mind for the young man.

As a widow, she's got a certain itch that is overdue for scratching…

…and, wouldn't you know, James has just the right tool to relieve the poor woman's suffering.

Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
III The Ladies in My Life

Interlude IV: Liz (et al)

"…Repainted the family room. Did Liz…."


Next, there's Liz. She's new. Rather, that we're fucking is new. I've known her for over a year.

Liz – Mrs Elizabeth Barrows – is a 45-year-old widow who owns and runs a small, high-end art gallery in the city. She has two daughters, Zoe, 18 and Siobhan, 22. Zoe is a classmate of mine. That's how Liz and I first met.

More about those two later.

Liz appears to be more high-30's than mid-40's, with long, wavy black hair and gorgeous brown eyes behind heavy glasses. She's a bit on the plump side at about 5'6" and 155 or so. She has an hourglass shape, with a generous set of tits (38D) with fat, reddish-brown nipples and an ass that fits her frame.

Rubens would have loved her. Great ass!

Knowing nada about computers, Liz was looking for help with system at the gallery. A mutual friend gave her my name along with a couple of others. Since she knew me, she chose me.

Looking back on it, there may have been an ulterior motive in her choice. Could be.

I set it up, then taught her how to use it over a couple of weeks. One afternoon I showed up as usual and went to work in her office. Unbeknowst to me, she'd promptly put up the "Closed" sign, locked the front door, turned out the showroom lights and shed her clothes.

I was sitting sideways to the door, concentrating on loading software when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

When I'm concentrating on something – anything – I stay focused. A bomb could go off next door and I wouldn't lose focus. I finished the input with the click of the mouse, then caught a whiff of perfume. Expensive perfume.

Justifiable rape perfume.

My nose followed the scent, pulling my eyes to the door. Some bomb! Or is it bombshell?!

Anyway…

By the time she's reached the office, she'd left a trail of clothes behind. Her blazer, scarf, skirt and half-slip lay on the floor in clumps. All Liz wore into the office was her blouse and lingerie, a matching set made of semi-sheer black silk, satin and lace.

She told me later that she had purchased the lingerie solely for my viewing pleasure: a strapless bra that barely contained her tits, a lightly boned waist cincher with garters, string bikini panties with bows tied on her hips, stockings and 4" heels.

Liz posed for me in the doorway, her blouse open, the collar falling off her bare shoulders, with her wavy raven hair framing her face, cascading down her back. Her black-framed glasses were perched on the end of her nose. She licked her lips slowly.

All in all, a blatant invitation for nasty sex.

Time out.

Red lipstick. Killer! I knew it was gonna be good! Makes my dick hard just thinking about it.

Time in.

There stood Liz in all her glory, posing for me. She had a glint in her eye that said,'I'm gonna eat you alive tonight young man', but there was also the flash of something that meant'God, don't let me be making a fool of myself here – if he turns me down, I'll be so embarrassed I'll kill myself'.

She was putting on a brave front, but she'd also shown me her cards as well as her assets.

Some cards. Great assets. But I knew that I was gonna win this one.

Time out.

You may have noticed. I like to be in charge.

Time in.

Time out.

Sometimes I really am a shit. I'm also pretty good at keeping a poker face. I learned that early. Mom taught me. She could figure out that I was up to something just by my expression.

To keep some distance between my butt and the switch mom used back then – back before I gained some weight and height on her which made her take up with that broom handle we talked about earlier – I learned to keep things off my face. Thanks mom! Your lesson continues to serve me well.

Time in.

I know that I kept a straight face. Liz started to get uneasy. It was in her eyes. But before she could flee, I motioned her to me with a crooked finger. Her eyes showed her relief, as well as a rush of adrenaline.

I would've bet she was wet when she posed at the door. There's no question she was wet when she came through it. 'Twas in her eyes y'see.

I could almostsee her clit getting moist and puffy. Those panties were stretched tight over the her sex. There was a darker spot centered where her pussylips were most plump.

Liz tried to stay in character as the sultry older woman intent on seducing a young man, but she more scurried than sauntered to my side. She was giving herself away: she wasn't at all as cool and collected as she would have me believe. No way.

I tried to be cool myself. But watching her, I could only grin. Which did reassure her, so it's all good.

I swung the chair around and put my hands on her bare hips to hold her close between my knees. Her body was soft beneath my hands. Soft, but so hot!

I mean, she is in her forties, so her skin doesn't have the tone of a younger woman like Erin or Missy, but there's nothing like the feeling of an older woman's bare skin, particularly when she's hot for your form.

"Mrs Barrows! You are looking totally ph… fine tonight!"

Time out.

Almost dropped the 'phat' word in there… Brrrrrr!That would have been whacked.

Liz isn't fat. True she is a little bit broad in the 'beam' shall be say. But it ain't fat. More like stocky, or better, plump, or better yet, meaty.

But Liz is meaty in all the right places. Her ass may be wider than those of the other ladies I see, but it's also rounded and smooth-skinned and deliciously vibrant under my hands. Lots of time on the tennis court and in the swimming pool will do that for a lady.

Fun to look at too.

Whatever. It works for her. But telling her that she looked 'phat' might have blown the night for us.

Time in.

"My guess is that you're a bonus for getting this system up and running so quickly." I continued.

"'Cept I'm not done yet… So I guess I get my bonus early… Sweet!"

"Please James," she cooed. "Don't be so formal. Call me Liz… and yes, I do have a bonus for you… and for me too…"

She put her hands on my shoulders, and bent from the waist to bring her face to mine. Her breasts were spilling out of her bra; soft white pillows of mature titflesh, quivering minutely with each breath. I ran my fingertips slowly up along her taut belly over the cincher from her hips to her chest. She shuddered at the touch. I cupped her breasts through her bra, then pulled her forward with fingers curled beneath the underwires for our first kiss.

Liz moaned as our lips met. Our tongues danced together as we tasted each other. She shivered as I fondled her bra-clad mounds, thumbing her nipples to full red-ripeness through the sheer lace.

While we kissed, I released one globe to brush my fingernails back down her quivering belly to her panties. I teased the line of elastic for a few moments, enjoying the urgent mews my touch elicited. It made me hot, just listening to her.

Liz shifted her weight, widening her stance and opening herself to me. I trailed my fingernails further down, over the plump hump of her mons. Touching; testing; teasing.

I remember thinking:

Mmmhhh… Lots of bush there... Gonna have to do something about it before too long… This lady's gonna want a ride on my tongue tonight… I can feel it… Damn, this woman is wet…!This one's gonna be just for fun… Nasty sex with a mature woman… And lots of it…

Liz was so ready she was trembling. When I cupped her fat pussy through the gusset of her panties, I felt her wetness. She was soaked. She licked at my lips, then began planting her lips all over my face. Butterfly kisses. Here and gone, that quick, fluttering.

"Oh God James…!" She moaned hoarsely between kisses. "I should be a lady about this, but… Please f-fuck me now…! I want you in me… as hard and… fast as you can…! I need it…! It's been so long…! Aaaaaahhhh…! Yessssss…!"

I slid one finger into the divide of her fat cachancha, pressing, then slowly drew my finger along until the nail scrabed against her clit still hidden beneath the sodden nylon. Liz rose on her toes at the touch, gasping, then dropped again to press her puss more firmly against my finger again.

"First things first, sweet lady…" I whispered in her ear as I stroked her swollen pussylips. "Let me introduce you to a friend of mine. You're gonna love him…"

As I whispered to her, I pulled her hand down to my crotch. Mr Snake was alive, awake and strangling, trapped in my jeans. 'tidn't take Liz long to get him out for a breath of fresh air.

That quick, my pants and boxers were down to my thighs and Liz got her first look at him. A split second later she was on her knees and he was greeting her tonsils.

"Hello Mr Snake! Cum on in! It's very good to meet you! Give us a kiss, and let us help lighten your load today…!"

I swear she was cumming as she closed her lips around his head, sucking him in. Looked like it anyway.

Sure sounded like it.

Man! There's nothing like a lady's lips wrapped around your throbbin' dick. Ohh yeah! Her tongue is so sweet! Gonna pull the cum right outta my nuts…

She wrapped one hand around my dick and jammed the other down the front of her panties. While she played lollipop with my cock, she strummed her own clit.

Liz quivered with each stroke of her finger, sending ripples through her tits. I ran my fingers through her hair at her temples, then took a firm grip. She gasped at the sensation of being held in place with my dick in her mouth. I didn't think it possible, but that only made her hotter. Me too.

She looked up to me with shining eyes.

Pure lust.

God, her lips and tongue were dancing all up and down my cock, leaving red lipstick kisses along the length.

Time out.

What is it with a woman's red lipstick smeared along your dick anyway? Guys, you know what I mean. Even the idea is hot. To have it happen ischoice.

Time in.

But as much as I was enjoying having her on her knees giving me a hummer, I had the overwhelming urge to bend Liz over her desk and ram my dick up her wet pussy. She looked like a woman that could take it all and beg for more.

I loosed my grip, allowing her to pull back.

"I've gotta say that you look like a wet dream there on your knees sucking my cock Liz. But I'd bet you'd look even better bent over you desk with my cock buried in your pussy."

Subtle, huh.

But the idea very much appealed to Liz. She took Mr Snake deep once more, then hummed her way back the length of his shaft and pulled off with a 'pop'. Mozart was playing softly in the background; 'Eine Kleine Nacht Musik'. She kept time as she hummed. Impressive.

Liz licked her lips, then grinned up at me, ready and eager for the next round. I stood up and kicked off my shoes. She tugged my pants down my legs and off my feet as I slipped out of my shirt.

Aaah yes! Naked with a lady again. Must be my natural state. I seem to be most comfortable that way.

I pulled her up into my arms. She slipped her arms around my neck, and molded her body to mine, pressing her tits into my chest. She tasted of brandy with a hint of mint. Made me think she'd had a quick pony before I had arrived. To keep her nerve, you understand.

Kickin' lips.Excellent tongue.

We kissed for a few minutes, probing each other's mouths. My hands went naturally to her head and ass to hold her to me. Mr Snake was thumpin' against her belly. Liz was likin' that!

She was likin' it even more when I one-handed the catch of her bra. Triple hooks. Not easy – unless you've had practice.

Pinch. Pause. Sweeze. Thumb. Flip – flip – flip. All done.

Left-handed. I'm gooood! Ambidextrous too.

My right hand never moved from the back of her head. Still lip-locked, Liz's eyes flew wide open when she felt the band of the bra loosen at her back.

She broke the kiss long enough to whisper, "Ohmy!!!" with her lips tickling mine as she spoke. Her eyes got dreamy. I'd have bet a ton of money that her pussy was even juicier than before.

Looking down at her chest, she leaned back an inch as I slipped the bra from her breasts. Her nipples were cherry-ripe, standing tall from her tits. I pinched one lightly, then pulled her back tight to me with a hand on her back. My lips came down on hers, hard. Demanding. Liz melted in my arms.

As we kissed, I ran both hands up and down her bare back beneath her blouse, my fingernails lightly scraping. Each touch sent a shiver down her spine. Her nipples were so hard, they were digging into my chest.

Time for the next step in my seduction. Hey! I had to help her along didn't I. After all, I only felt it fair that she get as much enjoyment out of it as me.

'told you I was a nice guy.

I gently tugged her arms from around my neck, then slipped behind to guide her. The desktop was relatively clear. Just a few papers. I hoped nothing important.

I slipped the blouse from her shoulders and tossed it over the monitor. Liz arched her back as I cupped her naked breasts, squeezing the heavy globes and lightly pinching her crinkled nipples.

She rose on her tiptoes, whimpering as she reached back to circle my neck again, back arching to thrust her breasts into my hands.

Really great gazangas!

Her head fell back into the crook of my shoulder. Her lips ran along my jawline leaving those butterfly kisses, her moist tongue slipping out to taste me, then up to my mouth.

I spent a few minutes fondling her breasts as we kissed, squeezing and kneading her fat globes. Her nipples were like strawberries between my fingers: bursting-red, ripe and ready to be plucked.

Releasing her breasts after a final squeeze, I brushed my fingertips backwards down her flanks over the lace of the waist cincher. A tremor ran through her body, making her naked breasts dance on her chest.

"Oh God! Don't tickle! I'm so…Aaaaahhh!!!!"

The last being the reaction when I slipped the bows from her hips and pulled her panties away. Naked but for the cincher, hose and heels – oh, and the glasses perched on the tip of her nose – Liz was almost ready.

Tremors ran through her body as my fingers trailed along her hips and down, across the wide hollows of her pelvis. Liz moaned urgently as I reached to cup her pussy. Lots of hair, but neatly trimmed.

"Oh my sweet Jesus…! You'rekilling me…! I'm so wet…! Feel me… touch me…! Put your fingers in me…! Please!"

Liz writhed against me as I slipped one finger along the divide of her puss, then in to tickle the entry of her vagina. God she was wet! She wriggled her ass against my groin. Mr Snake was standing tall, nestled between her fleshy cheeks.

He was definitely ready. Achingly ready, you might say.

Precum smeared across the hollow of her back just above the chink of her ass. My balls were already tingling when I pulled her arms from around my neck and down to the desktop. Liz widened her stance, then rose on her tiptoes and arched her back.

Shivering with anticipation, she looked back over her shoulder and the broad cheeks of her bare ass. Her pussy lips were open, flushed pink and juicy.

Etched on her face: pure naked lust.

My erection centered. Mr Snake always knows the way. He smelled ripe pussy and arrowed for those juicy lips.

I ran my hands down her back, grasped her broad hips, lifted slightly, then pulled her back on my cock.

Home in heaven again!

Tight despite the slickness, Liz's vagina clutched at the shaft as my dick burrowed inward. She yelped, then moaned with pleasure-pain as I thrust into her. Her neck arched at the sensation. Apparently Liz hadn't experienced a thick cock churning in her juicy puss for quite a while. It showed.

The heat she felt gained fuel when I traced the furrow of her broad ass and centered on the kiss of her ass.

"Oh d-don't…!" She whimpered. "D-don't do that… Oh God! Oooohhh, take itooouuut…! Oh you make me feel sonasty…!"

She pumped her ass against my loins, eager to take all of me. It might've hurt, but it was a good hurt. The sensation of my finger invading her ass made her pump all the harder. She wasn't ready to admit it to herself, but I knew. I could feel it. It made her all the more wet. Liz definitelyliked it.

A mini-orgasm rippled through her belly as I thrust again. The tip of my cock kissed the petals of her cervix. Gasping, she pumped back to me again. She wanted more.

"Fuck me youbastard…! Give me that big cock…! Make me scream…!Aaaaaannnhhh…! Yessssss…! F-fuckmeeeee…!"

Oooh! Another Potty-mouth!

I grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck, then pulled back. She arched against me, whimpering, as I slammed Mr Snake deep. The broad cheeks of her naked ass rippled with the impact of my loins as Mr Snake hammered her pussy.

Power fucking. Mosh pit sex. Slamdancing with your dick buried deep in her pussy.

Pumping insane while she wails beneath you, dancing on your dick.

Overpowered by your strength, she can only take it; submit to it; spread wide and helpless as your dick jackhammers her cunt as fast as your ass can piston.

Liz fell forward onto the desk as her arms gave out; her naked breasts quashed beneath; her ass hoisted high. She grasped the far edge and looked back over her shoulder, fearful but needy, as I took her. Animal sex at its best.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Auh! Auh! Auh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! …"

No words, just base growls, getting higher with each stroke until she was shrieking as her orgasm burst from her belly.

"Eee-eyh! Eee-eyh! Eee-eyh! F-fuck m-me J-james…! F-fuck m-me…!F-fuck m-me you bas…Faaannnnnneeaaaahh!!!"

By sheer luck we timed it perfectly: as she lit off, so did I. It doesn't happen often, despite what you've read.

I hammered again, stuttered. Thrust forward. Paused. Stuttered. Half back. Then thrust in again, ramming Mr Snake deep as he began spitting cum. I roared wordlessly. Liz wailed soprano harmony.

Time out.

Guys, you know the feeling: you're right on the edge, teetering. Knife-edge time. Can't go forward, can't go back. Almost in pain, lost in the pleasure. Then it bursts and you ram in, deep as you can, wiggling you ass to get deeper.

Jesus God! There's nothing like the sensation as your balls curdle and thick ropes of jism shoot out the end of your dick! There's something very basic; very primitive; something extremely male about that sensation.

A women may have multiple orgasms, but she can't know the feeling a man has of ramming hard, fast and deep, then planting his seed in the very depths of a her vagina.

Sorry ladies. Can't share. It's a guy thing. One you'll never, ever experience.

Time in.

Speaking of multiple orgasms:

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12