Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really know how to get me wet, don't you?! You bastard! I hope you and that monster cock of yours recover quickly, 'cause you're not getting out of here until I get another taste. I'm going to fuck your socks off."

I squeezed the cheeks of her bare rump.

"Nope! Sorry. Only one to a customer. Come back next week maybe we'll have more for you then..."

She stuck out her tongue as she reached down to wrestle with Mr Snake, who by then had come back a bit. He wasn't quite ready, but he was gaining strength by the minute. Chloe's hand caressing him didn't hurt the process any.

"Sorry my ass, buster! You're friend here seems to feel differently about it. Why don't I just go down and ask him what he wants to do, huh?"

With that, she slid down my chest, took a deep breath and slipped beneath the surface of the water. She greeted Mr Snake with on open-mouth kiss, sucking his head deep inside.

No doubt. He was waking up again.

She stayed down there sucking on my dick for about a minute. Great lungs! But I think I already said that. Mr Snake was wide awake by the time I pulled her up again.

Gasping for air, she wiped the water from her eyes and threw her head back flinging droplets from her hair. The waves had straightened, leaving her hair tight and streaming against her head. She laughed.

"Your friend down there begs to differ with you, James. He plans to stay for an encore performance, no matter what the head office has to say about it."

Her nipples were hard again, rasping against the hairs on my chest. I'd controlled the first round. It was time to see what Chloe could do. I'd set the stage, then let her take over.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. Chloe slipped her arms around my neck and molded her naked body to mine. I held her bare butt with one hand and held her head with the other. A soft mew escaped her lips as we kissed.

Her plump mons was pressed to my belly. Mr Snake nestled in the furrow of her asscheeks, wide awake and ready to fuck. She reached behind to stroke him as we kissed, running her cupped hand lightly up and down his length. Chloe does have soft hands.

After a few minutes of touch and taste, I told her to hold tight. Then I sat up, cupped her asscheeks and heaved to my feet. She squealed, laughing as I nuzzled her breasts. I carried her out of the tub dripping, then stretched out on a lounger by the pool with her astride my belly.

I pulled her head down to a kiss, running my free hand along her back and bare butt as our tongues danced. Her skin was warm from the water; smooth and alive. Chloe loves to be touched.

She pressed her breasts to my chest and ran her fingers through my hair as we kissed. I felt her nipples grow fat with passion, dimpling my chest. In no time, she was ready and eager again.

She broke the kiss and scooted back slightly, sitting upright on my thighs. Her legs were doubled beneath her, separated by my hips. I laid with my arms folded behind my head and watched.

Once she was seated with her bare butt perched on my thighs, she peered down between our bodies and got her first look at my dick. She got that stunned look again as she beheld Mr Snake for the first time.

Time out.

Apparently the girls in the bleacher seats were impressed too. Madison had to sit down for a few minutes. She got dizzy. The other girls gave her a running commentary until she recovered.

She was the first to slip her hand into her panties. Jeanie, Blake, Michelle and Ashley pretended to be shocked, but soon followed suit. All of them got themselves off watching us fuck.

Three of them for the first time.

Damn! Now I'm picking cherries by remote control!

Time in.

"My God! If we hadn't done it already, I wouldn't have believed we could get that monster cock of yours to fit in my little pussy!" Chloe said wonderingly as she stroked Mr Snake.

"But this I've got to try again."

Then she attacked me. Like I said, fast and furious. Chloe curled down and popped the head of my dick in her warm sweet mouth.

Ahhh! Heaven!!!

Her bare tits were bouncing as her head bobbed up and down over my dick. She supported herself with one hand on my thigh, then took the head deep, sucking hard at the shaft. Her tongue slithered up, down and around, coating the shaft with her saliva.

Chloe's lips stretched wide to take as much as she could. Whatever was left, she pumped with her little fist. Urgent mews escaped her throat as she worked my cock. Mr Snake was in his element again, throbbing with pleasure.

Suddenly Chloe was in a hurry again. She sprang up, lifting herself high on her knees and began rubbing the fat head against her pussylips. I groaned at the sensation, then lay back to watch her pleasure herself.

Time out.

My first impression was correct: Chloe's little puss was completely hairless. She didn't like the look when she bought the bikini. She started shaving, but was constantly broken out and itchy. A girlfriend persuaded her to try waxing. She liked the look, and kept it.

Between you and me, I have to say that she has the cutest little pussy it's been my pleasure to fuck. The outer lips are fat little muffins that close together, leaving just the thin dark line between. When opened, they reveal thin and delicate inner lips beneath the pearl of her clit. She has almost no prepuce. Maybe that's why she's always on a hair trigger: her clit is almost constantly exposed.

Time in.

I lifted a knee to give Chloe something to hang on to as she ran the head of my cock up and down the divide of her puss.

Her juices were running, coating the head of my dick in no time. Constant thrills ran through her body, making her naked breasts quiver as she rubbed the head against her swollen clit.

Like I said, Chloe is not quiet when she's intent on her own pleasure. Whimpering with need, her eyes closed and her lower lip was caught in her teeth as she concentrated. Her back arched throwing her naked breasts up and out. Her hips jogged back and forth furiously. Her breasts bobbed and quivered with each stroke.

It was almost as if she was trying to see how much she could stand. She held the pose, teasing herself (and me) until I was almost frantic to grab her ass and plunge my cock into her pussy.

I linked my fingers behind my neck to keep from doing just that. But she surrendered to her need before I lost it and surrendered to mine.

Chloe opened her eyes, looked down on me and gave me that feral look again as she pushed the swollen head of my dick through the divide of her sex and into the slick entry of her vagina. She locked eyes with me and let out a wail as her pussy stretched to take me inside. God she's tight!

I lifted my other knee to give her purchase, and she reached back, cocking her arms behind. She grasped my knees. With a muted gasp, she forced herself down onto my erection.

Down, then quickly up again, then down farther. Soon she found her pace, bouncing on my cock. She was fucking herself, kneeling there over my prone body, impaled on my dick.

She pumped her little ass furiously as she bounced on my cock. Up and down, in and out, she set a maniac pace, mewing her passion.

Her tits bounced too, counterpoint to her ass. As her ass went down, her lovelies went up. As it went up, they came down. If possible, Mr Snake grew stiffer as I watched her beautiful boobies bounce.

Chloe had her eyes shut tight again. A look of frustrated need and passion to the point of pain came over her face.

I controlled my need to thrust, knowing that I'd bottom out quickly if I started fucking her in earnest. Instead, I clutched her hips. Not to guide or force, but so that she would feel my hands on her bare skin. She shuddered at the touch and redoubled her pace.

I groaned at the sensation of her pussy gripping my shaft. As she pumped her ass, I began a running commentary.

"Damn, you look sexy pumpin' your little ass like that... I'd like to have jpegs of you now, naked, tits bouncing... fucking yourself on my fat dick...!"

That did it. Moaning urgently Chloe pistoned her little pussy on my dick. My fingers dimpled the padded flesh of her hips. The muscles of her vagina rippled as she launched. The neighborhood knew she was cumming again.

She was lost in the throes of that climax when I waxed trashy again.

"You know that I'm gonna take your panties off before we go dancing, don't you...? I want your pussy bare for me beneath your dress... Who knows, I might make you flash the crowd when I spin you..."

Geez she was hot for that. Taking her dancing was going to be a thrill for both of us. Her pussy clamped down on my dick like a vice, as her orgasm roared through her body again.

The sensation was too much for me. I launched with her. I clutched her hips, forcing her down on my cock as Mr Snake started spitting cum.

Chloe dropped her hands to my chest and wriggled her ass frantically, milking the cum from my balls. She wailed. I roared. We both lost ourselves in our shared climax. Neither cared about the noise we were making.

Apparently the noise was considerable. When Chloe finally slid down from her orgasm and collapsed on my chest, we heard in the distance faint applause and a few whistles coming from different directions around the neighborhood. Chloe flushed bright pink down to her bare boobs and buried her face in my chest. But I noticed that her eyes were bright too.

Time out.

The most strident whistles came from the bleacher seats. Michelle curls her tongue with her pinkie fingers and whistles like a steam engine. No doubt she got a taste of her own cum when she did it.

Time in.

Chloe crouched there panting for a few minutes after the applause died down. I caressed her back until her breathing slowed. Then she pulled back to let thoroughly sated Mr Snake slide free.

A shiver ran through her as the head slipped from her pussy. She stretched out, sprawled over me. She pressed her face to my chest again and cupped my shoulders. I think her nipples finally relaxed. At least I no longer felt them rasping against my belly.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes, just relaxing in the warm night air. After a while Chloe stirred.

"James, you make me do things I've never done before... It's so hot...! The only problem is, I don't quite know how to face my neighbors again...!"

She looked up with a grin, her face still flushed with... what? Embarrassment? Excitement? Exertion? All three...?

"...but I can't wait to do it again some night...!"

Nothing more was said, but both of us agreed that the show was over for the night. If anything more happened, it would be indoors, beyond the audio range of the neighbors, lest we have a visit from the cops.

Time out.

Come to think of it now, beyond the visual range too. Maybe a good thing. I'd shown enough to the girls in the skybox. Too much maybe.

Time in.

Chloe got up from atop me, then leaned down for a kiss. I caressed her breasts as we kissed, then smacked her proffered ass lightly and told her that I was going to take a quick dip. She jumped slightly but her eyes got that juicy look. Apparently Chloe was another lady that liked to be spanked.

While she was gathering her suit from the deck and my clothes from the cabaña, I dove into the pool. The water was warmer than the night air, but refreshing. I swam a couple of laps, then did one swan dive off the board. I think I surprised Chloe. I know I surprised the neighbors next door.

It was a perfect swan. I came off the board and soared about ten feet high. I seemed to hang in the air with my arms outstretched, my head up and my toes perfectly pointed. I brought my arms together, tucked my head in and knifed into the water with hardly a splash. I was proud of that dive, particularly considering the distraction.

Chloe was rinsing off as I pulled myself out of the pool. She has an outdoor shower in a little rock garden, next to the glass door to the bedroom. It's made of tight cedar latticework. The walls rose to my chin, which means Chloe would have to jump to see over the top. It's big enough for three, and way big enough for two. Particularly if one is Chloe's size. I joined her and soaped her back. Then her front. She returned the favor.

She finished while I was rinsing. Chloe had a towel ready when I shut the water off. She was wrapped in one, with the ends tucked over her breasts. I let her wrap mine around me, then kissed her as she tucked the ends together over my belly.

As she took my hand and led me into the house, she asked if I would stay the night. I said sure. She pulled a short white terrycloth from a hook on the bathroom door and I traded for the towel. She donned a wraparound that fastened with a Velcro strip above her breasts and barely covered her bottom. As she disappeared into the bathroom, she told me to check the fridge for something to drink while she put herself back together. She asked for a glass of white wine.

Guinness! Cans. Not as good as on tap, but better than any other beer even so. I switched on her CD Player. Brubeck. I wandered around her front room, checking out her collection of books until she came out. Hair dry and makeup perfect again. I handed her the glass of wine and we traded another kiss. Sweet lips.

We spent the night together in her bed, exploring her penchant for spanking and other interesting positions. Even Mr Snake was exhausted before that night was over.

Chloe wears sheer babydolls to bed. She has quite a collection. She says they keep her tits warm.

Uh huh... Sure... More like to keep her neck warm.

There's something about a half-dressed woman. I guess that's my kink: I'm a nut for sexy lingerie. Something hidden, even when I can see it through sheer material makes my ears roar.

Chloe also likes to cuddle when she sleeps. She is cute fitted spoon-fashion against me. With that filmy-nylon-clad butt nestled against him, Mr Snake would have found it hard to rest, if he wasn't so worn out.

Time out.

I've got two other items of note for you:

First item: Chloe has also fallen in love with my tongue. Apparently the good doctor, for all his skill as a lover did not include giving good head in his repertoire. Oh, he liked to get it, but wasn't very good at giving it.

Maybe for good reason. Chloe damn near strangled me when she came. I may have to tie her legs down the next time.

Hmmm. That has possibilities.

Second item: the distraction during the dive.

When we got in bed, I told Chloe that her neighbor had seen me at the height of my dive. We laughed about it. She said that she had enough to explain to the neighbors. One more little thing wouldn't make it any harder.

I didn't tell Chloe the whole story.

At the top of the dive, when I was poised perfectly, I focused on the house next door. What I saw shook me, but I held the pose. Maybe I put a little bit extra into it. Bit it wasn't until I came up for air that it registered completely:

The lady next door had been standing at her window. She had a female friend with her. The room behind them was dark, but I could see their faces clearly. I could also see that they weren't wearing much. Like a couple of sheer robes. Something like that.

Anyway, they were near nude, with their arms around each other. Apparently they were still listening, hoping to catch the audio of any further action from Chloe's place.

They got the live-action feed instead.

I guess the sight of a naked man flying isn't a common one in that neighborhood. Of course I had been fully illuminated from below by the light in the pool. The two ladies caught the whole show, and their eyes and mouths were six perfect circles of astonishment.

I decided to forego more diving. I was betting that Chloe wouldn't hear about that one. But I would.

I hadn't seen Dr Teasley so surprised since the first time I pulled her into my arms, lifted the rear of her skirt and gave her a smack on the ass.

I've never seen Dr Laura Marx, ED.D so surprised.

She's the Principal of my school.

Oops.

Dr Laura joined Dr Lillian and I for our next conference. Very trim body for a woman forty- something: 5-7 about 140 in her bra and panties. Nice tits. Sweet pussy. Very nice ass.

Turns out she's into wearing exotic lingerie and sucking cock.

She likes to be spanked too.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

ace – golf term; hole-in-one; put the ball in the cup with one stroke.

ankle-biters – Tiny, usually very nervous species of dogs; from among the breeds of dogs labeled 'Toy'.

babydoll(s) – a short, sexy, usually sheer nightdress with a tight bodice from which the loose skirt flows to approximately the top of a woman's thighs.

bags – Short for 'baggys'; loose (voluminous) shorts or swim trunks.

berserko – berserk; not just crazy, but wild crazy; frenzied.

Blue (tees) – most golf courses have a series of tees for each hole, for use depending upon the skill of the individual: Black (longest) for scratch or professionals; Blue for low handicappers; White for the average golfer; Red (shortest) for the average female golfer.

boff(ing) – fuck; to engage in sexual intercourse.

bogus – extremely bad; the worst.

boinkable – sweet; pretty; beautiful; sexy; fuckable.

boobies – female breasts.

brown bag special – a female with an ugly face atop a sweet body; you'd want to cover her head with a brown paper bag before fucking her.

bud(s) – buddy(ies); friend(s); pal(s)

buji – stuck up; elitist; snobby.

cicadae – insects; the males produce a loud buzzing sound.

cream – sperm; cum.

duffer – inexperienced or beginner-level golfer.

ED.D – Doctorate of Education.

flora and fauna (female) – the healthy or 'good' bacteria normally to be found within a woman's vagina.

fur – female pubic hair.

halved – in golf, 'tied'; two or more golfers playing the same hole at the same time take the same number of shots to get the ball in the cup; handicaps apply.

handicap – a rating system utilized by the Professional Golfer's Association to rate one's relative skill as a golfer.

Hot Lips – Major Margaret 'Hot Lips' O'Houlihan (as played by Sally Kellerman in the 1970 film M.A.S.H.).

jpegs - Joint Photographic Experts Group (also abbreviated jpg) and pronounced jay-peg. JPEG is compression technique for colour images and photographs that balances compression against loss of detail in the image. The greater the com- pression, the more information is lost (this is called Lossy compression).

killer – better than great; fantastic.

maillot – women's one-piece bathing suit.

nada – Spanish for 'nothing'.

Nassau – a form of gambling played on a golf course, i.e. $2 Nassau means $2 is bet on the front side (9 holes), $2 on the back side, and $2 on all eighteen; the game can be played individually, or with teams; see the internet for further details.

nuked – cooked in a microwave oven.

Phoebe – Phoebe Buffay; as in 'Friends'.

picking cherries – performing a sexual act with a virgin.

pinkie fingers – the smallest fingers on either hand.

pissed or pissed off – Angry (very); also very intoxicated.

prenup – prenuptual agreement; a contract between the prospective bride and groom prior to the marriage, which details exactly what the individuals can expect to receive in the event the marriage ends, including penalty clauses for minor errors of ommission or commission – like adultery.

prepuce – the fold of skin covering the clitoris; similar to a man's foreskin.

press – golf term; to 'press' a bet, means to extend the wager; to start a new wager from the point of the '

prime – better than the best; hot beyond hot; see 'choice'.

putz – Yiddish for 'penis' or 'dick'.

quim – vagina; the inner passage of a woman's vulva.

ride cowgirl – sexual intercourse with the woman straddling the loins of her partner.