Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roto-Rooter – a device for cleaning the clogs from pipes; a motorized, flexible cable with inward curving blades at the tip that spin to cut through any debris; the inference is that someone is about to take something big and painful up the ass.

rump – ass; butt; bottom; rear.

sans – French for 'without'.

schlong – penis.

scratch – in golf, the actual score, before applying a handicap; a scratch golfer plays a course to par, that is, if the course is a par 72, then the scratch golfer will take 72 shots (give or take a couple) while playing a round on that course.

screw – fuck; to have sexual intercourse with.

screwed – in deep trouble, with no way out.

skybox – an enclosed area, one of a series, constructed around the top of an arena or sports stadium that feature privacy, comfortable seating with a good view of the action on the field or court, and other luxurious amenities.

swallow(s) – to orally injest the substance of a male's ejaculation; usually after completing the act of fellatio; to swallow a man's sperm.

talkin' trash – Using 'dirty' or obscene language to add to a sexual partner's excitement.

under (par) – golfing term; to take less shots than average (par) to complete a particular hole, or an entire round of golf; 'five under' means that the player was able to complete the round in five strokes less than the par for that course.

vids – videos.

Z3 – BMW A3 sportscar.