Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

I could only nod my head, watching with glittering eyes as she knelt before me. Looking straight into my eyes, she opened her mouth and wrapped her soft, ruby lips around the head of my cock. Another tremor ran through her naked body as she knelt there licking the cum from the shaft. Jesus, her tongue felt good!

Laura swallows.

Time out.

You know, it could have been just a simple, straightforward evening spent fucking two beautiful older women. When I started giving orders, those two, as strong and confident women as they are, could have laughed and told me to quit being ridiculous.

But, because I gave the ladies a chance to indulge in their fantasies, it turned into a mini-orgy. Maybe not so 'mini'. Lillian and Laura were so hot for it, I had a hard time keeping up – pun intended.

I think watching each other lose it so completely also freed the ladies to shed any and all inhibitions. In my experience, women are like that: if a woman feels completely secure, certain that no one will judge, she is much more likely to indulge in what had been until that moment, forbidden. Particularly if she has a trusted friend indulging along side.

Time in.

Lillian got so hot watching Laura suck me, she joined her, kneeling on the floor naked between my knees. She pulled off my boots. My jeans, socks and boxers went too, soon laying in a pile beneath the bar.

Laura maintained her hold on my dick, while Lillian began licking my sac. Both women seemed to get excited sucking up and swallowing the remnants of our mutual spend.

When I laid my hands on their heads, they moaned in chorus, then kissed. Laura's took my cock in hand. Lillian fondled my nuts. Each laid a hand on the other's breast as their tongues danced together.

Mr Snake was halfway recovered, but I had other ideas. First things first. The ladies seemed to be enjoying each other. I felt that they should get a chance to play a bit before I dipped into their bodies again.

"You know Lillian, it's about time to make our gorgeous little slut more presentable for us, don't you think?"

Both looked up to me; Lillian with shining, eager eyes; Laura's fearful but gleaming.

Lillian kissed the tip of my growing erection, then answered.

"Yes James, if she is going to play the part, she needs to look the part." She glanced at Laura. "And she also needs the correct dress, makeup and... accoutrements. Don't you sweetie."

"Oh God... Yes, if you say so..." Laura's eyes grew even more fearful. But there was no mistaking her excitement either. "I'll do anything you tell me to," she whispered. "You know that, Lillian." Then Laura kissed Lillian, open-mouthed, tongue dancing.

Oh Shit! This was looking better and better. No way would I have planned it, but the ladies seemed to have their own agenda. I suddenly found myself in the midst of an ongoing fantasy of their own.

Scha-wait!

The ladies sort of forgot me for a few minutes. Except of course my hands on their heads, they knelt there naked on their knees fondling each other's bare breasts as they kissed. Good kiss. They glowed when they turned, cheek to cheek, to look up at me, each offering me the other's breast. Oh baby! How'd I get so lucky!? Clean living I guess.

"Let's adjourn to the bedroom ladies. It's time for Laura to lose that bush. I abhor pubic hair stuck in my teeth."

Lillian met my eyes. She looked like she knew what was coming. I nodded at Laura, whose eyes were glazed. Fear and lust will do that to a woman.

"I'm going to taste our wanton woman's juicy little pussy sometime this weekend. Be sure to shave her close. Neither you nor I care for whisker burns. Are we agreed?"

Their eyes were alight with excitement. They nodded in unison, bare breasts bobbing.

"No objections?"

Their heads shook in unison, bare breasts swaying.

"Fine. Give me a kiss then get going."

Both ladies took a hand. I slipped down from the barstool and pulled them to their feet. They came into my arms, cuddling for a moment. First Laura, then Lillian kissed me. Thoroughly. Then they kissed each other. Thoroughly. Both put a lot of their shared excitement into those kisses. Lots of murmuring sweet obscenities and lavish tongues. Friendly passion at its best. Yum.

Off they went, hand in hand, Lillian leading. Before heading down the hall, she stopped, then then glanced at me as she gestured to a chair beside.

"Though I do love the view...", she said with a grin, "...here's a robe for you if you want it."

Then they disappeared down the hall together, bare asscheeks swaying. Oh that was so much fun to watch. Yum.

I took a moment to refresh my beer. The Irish do know how to make a beer. It's so good, you don't mind waiting for the head to settle. Yum.

I grabbed my case, my clothes, their bikinis and the robes then, beer in hand, went to find the ladies.

Low voices, a faint buzzing and a tinkle of laugher drew me down the hall beyond the kitchen. Light spilled from a doorway. I dropped the bag and draped the clothes over a chair beside the door, then leaned against the jamb to watch.

Leo and Lillian have a huge California King four-poster bed that stands about three feet off the floor. It's a helluva playground for intimate games, let alone a marvelous place to sleep. There's room for four people comfortably, six or so if a couple of them are small and everyone's friendly.

Lillian had Laura spread across the bed, knees up and arced wide, with two pillows behind her head and a large towel beneath her bare ass. Lillian was on her knees, with her head between Laura's open thighs, concentrating. Both were still naked. Lillian had Leo's cordless beard trimmer in hand, making short work of blond curls sprouting from Laura's mons. After each pass, Lillian flicked the shorn curls into a flowered wastebasket set beside.

Laura glanced up when I appeared in the doorway. She blushed to the tops of her heavy breasts. Her knees flinched inward, as though to close her legs, but Lillian smacked one bare thigh in warning without looking up. She went back to trimming Laura's pubes when she subsided.

Even I could see from my vantage that Laura's fat pussylips were glistening with her juices. The vibrations from the trimmer pressed against her pussy probably had a lot to do with that. Though I'd bet that Lillian's nimble fingers pulling at the sensitive skin had just as much of an effect.

Five minutes later, I'd finished half my beer and Lillian had finished too. Laura's pubic hair was nowhere more than a quarter inch long. Laura sighed as Lillian laid the trimmer on the towel, then wiped her half denuded pussy with a warm, wet face cloth taken from a basin sitting on the floor beside.

Laura's eyes grew more dreamy as Lillian picked up a can of shaving cream. Soon Laura's inner thighs, mons, the divide of her asscheeks and the puffy lips of her pussy were coated with white foam. As I idled there sipping my beer, enjoying the view, the razor ran through the foam coating her mons, leaving a strip of smooth bare skin behind.

Laura's heavy-lidded eyes met mine. A faint smile creased her lips. Her glance dropped to her parted legs as the razor made another pass. Her eyes closed as she stifled a thrill, afraid that any movement might cause an intimate accident. Lillian was much too careful to let such a thing happen, but it was fun to watch all the same. Laura's shave did not take much time. Lillian is an expert barber. The juices seeping from Laura's bare pussylips left no doubt that she was enjoying every moment.

When Lillian dropped the razor into the basin and rocked up on her knees to wipe the remnants of shaving cream away, I put my empty glass on the nightstand and knelt behind her. I reached down beneath her ass. My fingertips brushing along her vulva told me that she was just as juicy.

I ran the other hand over Laura's mons, testing the shave. The skin was soft, but as plump and smooth and tight as the flesh of her belly; cool from the menthol in the foam. She moaned softly, quivering at my touch. Her shudders sent residual thrills running through the soft mounds of her breasts. She leaned up on her elbows to view her plump and now completely hairless mound. The fat lips of her pussy were swollen, with the thin inner lips blossoming out, pink and juicy. Her clit was very much in evidence, hooded but obviously erect. A very pretty puss. Extremely fuckable.

Lillian jumped as I smacked her bare bottom. She looked back up to me. She gave me a peck on the cheek, then licked her lips with a grin.

"What do you think sweety?" She asked. "Doesn't Laura's pussy look smooth enough to eat now?"

"Nice job lover." I answered. "It seems that you get to have your pussy licked. You get her tongue. I get her tail. Of course now she's going to have to keep her juicy little pussy bare. Those tiny hairs will make her pussy very itchy if she lets her bush grow again. I hope you explained that to her before you started."

Doubt grew in Laura's eyes. She glared at Lillian. Lillian stuck out her tongue at Laura, then grinned.

"Lillian, you naughty girl." I chided. "From Laura's expression, I'd guess that you neglected to mention that minor difficulty. Oh well, too late now. You two might want to have a conversation about the relative benefits of bikini waxing or laser hair removal later. But right now, I think it's time for a shower. Rinse yourselves off while I slip into my robe, then we can relax for a while and see what develops. We're in no hurry now. We've got all night to play."

Lillian's grin widened. "Well, I may have forgotten to mention that particular side effect, but I am quite certain Laura will forgive my lapse when you demonstrate the advantages of having a hairless vulva."

"I did hint that you might have a pleasant surprise for her, given that she allowed me to shave her." Lillian's eyes were twinkling with merriment. "Something about your oral apptitude. Besides, I'm looking forward to sampling her denuded treasures myself. I've never had the chance to taste her bald pussy, and you do make it sound so delicious."

Laura's eyes alternated for a moment between doubt and need. Need won going away.

"You two are starting to worry me a bit...", she said hesitantly. "...but – My Lord! – you do make me so hot! I just know that you're going to make me do things. I can't believe you... you sh-shaved m-my... shaved me down there Lillian! What else are you going to do to me, I wonder...?"

She was still nervous. Lillian and I were moving fast, per usual. Laura had not prepared herself for the speed. But we all knew that she was too caught up in the scene to back down. It was becoming apparent to me that we three shared at least one fantasy. I knew that it would be fun discovering whether or not there were more. I thought that I had an inkling of Laura's most intense fantasy. My sixth sense was humming again.

I held out my hand to Laura. She took it automatically, but there was an instant of hesitation. Her palm was damp. Her brownish nipples ripened as I pulled her to her feet and into my arms. Her nipples were like stones pressing into my chest.

She stood trembling, arms at her sides. Another shudder ran through her as I thrust my tongue against hers. Laura slipped her hands to my hips, still tentative. The bare skin beneath her fingertips seemed to burn her. It was obvious that it had been some time since she had felt the hard, smooth flesh of a young man beneath her palms. Her hands fluttered along my hips, then finally settled, fingers splayed at the small of my back. Better there than lower.

I took her head in my hands, tilted it slightly, and kissed her again. Her eyes closed. She made a sound, deep in her throat, more felt than heard. The kiss was light, just a feather's touch, then grew more demanding with each passing second. I traced her lips with my tongue. They parted slightly allowing me entry.

She started, then moaned into my mouth as I placed one hand across the cheeks of her bare butt and forcibly pulled her body to mine. Mr Snake was suddenly there, alive and awake, throbbing against the soft flesh of her belly.

I pulled back slightly and whispered into her mouth, punctuating each phrase with a brush of my lips.

"Tonight you're mine... I'm going to take you places... places from your most depraved and wicked dreams... I'm going to have your body... your mouth... your pussy... your breasts... perhaps even your ass... I'm going to terrify you... but I know that you want... you need what I have to give... that's why you came tonight... isn't it... your friend Lillian is going to assist me... to assist you... you'll be helpless... completely helpless to stop me... to stop us... unless... unless you say your name... remember that... we'll only stop... if you say your name..."

Unconciously, beneath her breath, Laura began chanting a litany as she listened.

"...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god..."

"Tell me Laura," I insisted in a whisper, my lips brushing hers. "When will I stop."

"O-only if I s-say 'Laura'." She stuttered, her whisper gravelly with lust.

Laura's excitement and fear reached a fever pitch. Suddenly to planted her hands on my ass and molded her nude body to mine. Her mouth opened wide. Her lips crushed to mine. Our tongues dueled, hers licking my lips, then thrusting into my mouth. She moaned from her soul, beyond passionate.

Hell, I was excited just listening to myself. But I'd touched a chord not only in Laura, but in Lillian too.

She molded her elfin body to my back, wrapped her arms around us to squeezed and fondle Laura's ass. Her breasts flattened against my back, pebbled nipples indenting. She moaned in chorus with Laura as she nibbled and licked at my shoulder blades. She would have gone for my neck if she could have reached it. But I was too tall; she too small. As it was, the sensations of agile tongue and sharp teeth across my back sent shivers through me.

Just for tonight, maybe for the first time in their lives, the ladies were truly letting go. No control. No inhibitions. No regrets. No worries. Well, for Laura, maybe a concern or two.

Mr Snake was definitely likin' it, and it was pretty fuckin' exciting for me too. For a minute, I wondered if I was up to the whole scene.

Time out.

Think about it: there I was with two women, both over twice, hell almost three times my age. Lots of experience there. I could have been over my head.

Then I thought about it. Sure, Lillian had lots of experience – no doubt about that! – but she and I had been doing each other for eight months. She knew me. I knew her. The intimidation factor was nil.

Laura, on the other hand, was new; almost an unknown. For almost three years she had been the ultimate authority figure at school. The intimidation factor should have been high. Except...

Except that Laura had no experience in the current venue, that of having sex with a man outside the marriage bed. Virtually all her sexual experience was with one man over the span of twenty-some years. Add to that her admission that her husband was less than adventurous in his approach to mattress dancing. Hhhmmm.

That meant that in reality Laura had one experience repeated maybe fifteen hundred times with one man. How sad.

Then I thought, how incredibly boring! No wonder she had hooked up with Lillian!

Hell, I had lots of experience with literally hundreds of different females in a dozen different positions within a hundred different venues, from my bed to – well, to Lillian's barstool.

I realized then that Laura's intimidation factor was also nil. I also realized that the opposite of my original premise was most probably true for her: in this venue, she was intimidated by me. Hhhmmm.

Total intimidation factor: nil.

Total kink factor: way high.

That brought to mind my basic rule: confidence, man, confindence.

No more worries.

Time in.

I had wanted to take my time, but it looked like it was no longer my choice. I'd done too good of a job getting the two of them prepared. Particularly Laura: she was so ready to be taken – to be fucked – she was vibrating. Lillian was not far behind. Well shit, to be truthful, so was I. Me and Mr Snake.

I kissed Laura hard a last time, then urged her back down across the bed. Lillian disengaged after giving my cock a quick squeeze, then practically launched herself at Laura's splayed frame. She landed between her friends legs, belly to belly, naked breasts quashed to naked breasts. The ladies locked lips, hands to each others heads, undulating their bodies together. Lillian's bare butt looked luscious describing circles and she rubbed her hairless pussy against Laura's.

I just watched, enjoying their love-making. They finally broke the kiss and Lillian looked back over her shoulder.

"Come on James. And I do mean Cum On, you stud. Join us down here. Some of us need to get fucked. Laura's cute little bare pussy is just juicy for that monster dick of yours."

I grinned. "Get her ready for me. She looks like she's ready to lick some pussy. I know I'm ready. But first, I want her rinsed off. Shaving cream is definitely not on the menu. Let's see how fast you two can shower."

I thought about it for a moment. The ladies would want time not only to shower, but also check their makeup, etc.

"Let's see," I continued after a pause. "...for every second over twenty minutes, you get a swat."

Lillian's eyes widened as she gave me a beautific smile. I thought about that for a second. "Check that. You'd stay in there for an hour: you like getting spanked too much. Instead, for every second over twenty minutes,she gets a swat."

"Oh pooh! You're no fun – " Lillian pouted.

"Now you've got nineteen minutes." I announced.

"What, I didn't – " Laura objected, obviously shocked.

"Make that eighteen minutes." I amended.

"You wouldn't dare...!" Laura stated doubtfully.

"Seventeen minutes." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Sweety, he only bluffs playing poker." Lillian again.

"Sixteen minutes."

"He means it, Laura. We'd better hurry – ".

"Fifteen minutes." I said ominously, glancing at my watch.

The ladies glanced at each other. Lillian grinned. Suddenly they were scrambling off the bed, bare butts flashing white and breasts bobbing in their haste to get to the bathroom.

"Fifteen minutes ladies..." I called after them. "...and if I find any stray curls left on Laura's pretty, I'm going to use a big black belt on both your butts."

"Is that a promise?" Lillian called out over the sound of the shower spraying.

"Shut up Lillian!" Laura pleaded in a forceful whisper. "Let me in there quick..." The shower door snapped shut.

I stepped close to the bathroom door to watch and listen for a moment. Their shapes shadowed the frosted glass.

"...if I get spanked with a belt tonight because of you young lady, I'll take a belt to your butt myself!" Laura hissed as she leaned against the wall and spread her legs.

"Promises, promises..." Lillian whispered in return as she reached for the razor and knelt to check Laura's pretty.

I smiled to myself, slipped into the robe, retrieved my glass and went to pour myself another Guinness. Okay, a short one. I needed my strength, but I needed to be sober too. Those two were already drunk with excitement. One of us had to keep his wits about him.

Note the masculine pronoun.

I listened to Diana while I sipped the beer and watched the sun go down through the trees. Lillian's hairdryer sang faintly after a few minutes. It cut off again just as Diana's lively rendition of 'Popcycle Toes' began. The song made me wish that I'd brought my camera.

She and I finished the song and the Guinness together. The ladies had about twenty seconds left when I sauntered back the the bedroom. Just before I reached the doorway I heard muffled whispers and scurrying feet. I paused for a few seconds, then at fifteen minutes on the dot I went in.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers