Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trust me when I say, the ladies blew me away. Surprised does not convey my state. Completely flabbergasted might be the best description. It was an effort, but I managed to keep my face straight. I don't know what I had expected, but it certainly wasnot what I had found.

The ladies lay lounging across the bed, each propped on an arm, head to head, Lillian to the left and Laura to the right facing the doorway. Each had her free arm trailing down, resting on her cocked hip.

Lillian and Laura were dressed almost identically. They appeared as though they were ready to go to work. Each wore a suit, including skirt, blouse, jacket and heels. Laura's was charcoal grey pinstripe; Lillian's black gaberdine. I'd seen them in similar outfits almost every day. Hair, makeup, clothing – all perfect. Just like any schoolday. Except...

Except neither had ever worn to school a skirt quite that tight, nor quite that short; as in hemmed high-thigh short. The ladies were showing lots of leg – extremely nice legs – and, in Laura's case, the wide band of nylon at the top of her left stocking with a garter attached. Sheer black stockings for both. Lillian's looked to be stayups, that went all the way up. The kind that grip the leg high, framing the woman's pussy. She doesn't wear pantihose. Check that: she doesn't wear regular pantihose. Those she does wear are crotchless.

Nor had they ever worn to school blouses so sheer that the delicate lace of their bras showed plainly. Except, that night, the ladies both wore sheer lace bustiers: Midnight for Laura, Royal for Lillian, strapless both. The bustiers molded their breasts, pushing their full mounds up and out in offering.

Both wore simple black chokers with ivory cameos about their slender necks. Their heels, spiked and tall, at least three inches each. Laura's may have been more. Both pairs, glossy black with thin straps buckled around their slender ankles.

The ladies were absolutely gorgeous, and better yet, they knew it.

Time out.

Now here's a clue for you ladies: most guys love to play peek-a-boo.

Think of Christmas. Half the fun and excitement of getting a gift is the anticipation you have as you take the wrapping off the box. More mature ladies seem to understand this instinctively. They can get a guys motor running real quick with a little bit of nylon clad thigh or the barest hint of a lace covered breast. And don't get me going on garter belts and little frilly panties.

It also may have something to do with the fact there is a physical difference between an 18-year-old girl and a forty-something woman, gravity and time being what they are for us all.

Be that as it may, you ladies reading this tale might think about surprising your guy with his own Christmas gift one night. Who knows? It could be a hoot.

Speaking for myself, I love to watch women of all ages and sometimes I do fantasize about what a lady might – or might not – be wearing beneath her dress... or skirt... or jeans... or slacks... or blouse... or you fill in the blank...

Anyway, I had a fantastic time unwrapping those two.

My only problem at that moment was to figure out their fantasy. At school I had taken Lillian all dressed up numerous times. She loved to be fucked silly bent over her desk with her skirt pulled high and her panties stretched across her thighs. I just love to grab her hips and watch her naked butt rippling against my loins as I slam into her.

Laura appeared to be a little bit nervous. Excited definitely, but nervous too. Maybe she wanted to experience that same senario. But then I remembered her hesitation; her reluctance. Maybe I'd also throw a little kink in for her. Really rock her world.

Mr Snake was suddenly standing very tall beneath my robe.

Time in.

I held out my hands to them. They glanced at each other giggling, then slid off the bed together. Each took one of my hands.

"In case you two don't know it, you both look absolutely un-fucking-believeably sexy." I said, holding them at arms length.

They slid off the bed together flashing their undies. Nice panties ladies. They were beaming at my compliment as they came to me.

With the two women standing I could see that the hems of their short skirts were barely covered by their jackets. Lots of leg showing ladies. Their high heels kept their calf muscles firm and flexed.

Nice legs!

"It was Lillian's idea." Laura whispered blushing. "I haven't the faintest idea what I'm going to do with this skirt.

"Oh fiddlesticks!" Lillian answered with an evil smile, running a hand down Laura's ass. "If nothing else, we'll use it again. I've got some ideas..."

"I've got some ideas of my own...", I broke in, pulling them into my arms "...most of which have to do with tonight."

I kissed each one, taking my time. Laura first, then Lillian. The one not engaged in a liplock with me spent the time waiting by nibbling at my jawline and whispering obscene promises in my ear. Lillian's whisperings also included the answer to her friend Laura's fantasy. More of a confirmation really, though she did pass along clues to the level of intensity desired.

"...fu' 'er Ja'es... Laura wan'sit...", she murmured in barely audible snatches her lips barely moving as her tongue traced along my neck and she nibbled the lobe of my ear, "...li'e you do me... ben' her over... ripper pan'ies off... do her har'... she wan's 'a be force'... ta'e 'er... ma'e 'er ..."

Problem solved.

Hubby George must not have been quite as passionate nor demanding as Laura desired. Apparently she dreamed of a man who would take her; a man who would make her do nasty things, and do nasty things to her; a man who would use her body for his pleasure – with or without her consent. I fed her fantasy unintentionally when I fucked her while she sat on the barstool earlier.

Given that I was going to fulfill her fantasy, the next steps were to set it up and get her into position, preferably without her realizing it was happening. It would be much more exciting for her if the first she knew of it was when I bent her over and lifted her skirt.

I had my arms wrapped around them, but they were free to explore me beneath the robe. They both managed to find Mr Snake just about the same moment. Laura and Lillian took turns caressing his shaft and fondling my sac with one hand. Their other hands wandered up and down my back and over my bare butt. Both were hot and getting hotter. Me too.

"Ladies...", I announced, "...if we don't slow down a bit, I'm going to shoot right here, all over your hands." I kissed each one again. Just a peck on the lips. "Let's adjourn to the den and have a drink together. I want to admire you two in those suits before I help you take them off."

There was little danger that I'd pop off too soon. I had way more control than that. Mr Snake and I had been in training for a long time – a loonngg time, as in damn near eight years – but Laura didn't know that. Lillian, maybe; but not Laura.

With a hand squeezing a soft ass to either side and their arms linked across my back, I urged them through the door and down the hall to the Family Room again. I knew that we three would make use of that incredible bed in the near future.

But first, some variety. I'd have bet that Laura and George hadn't done the nasty outside the bedroom in years, if ever. She expected to be fucked in the bedroom. Perhaps she would not expect to be fucked elsewhere in the house.

Lillian took her place behind the bar, mixing fresh drinks. First she poured my Guinness, setting it on the bar to let the head fall, the miniscule brown bubbles trailing down the inner surface of the glass. Freshly poured Guinness is so odd. The head appears to be disolving into the bottom of the glass.

Laura stood across the high bar, smiling as she watched Lillian. In her heels, the railing met her across her ribs. Perfect.

"You pour that so carefully dear." Laura said shaking her head ruefully. "I always pour too fast. I end up with a glass full of foam atop an inch of beer."

I stepped up to watch over her shoulder, while slipping the knot from the tie of my robe behind her back. My hands went naturally to her upper arms as I bussed the side of her neck playfully. She shivered at the touch of my lips, making a sound deep in her throat.

"Oh it's just that I've done it so many times for Leo," Lillian answered with as she began mixing a pair of vodka tonics. "I know how he likes it, and Guinness is so rich, it takes forever to settle anyway." She pushed one glass forward slightly, offering it to Laura.

My hands slipped down Laura's flanks, over her hips to the front of her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder smiling then leaned over the bar to get her drink. Lillian took her hands and leaned forward for a kiss. Laura strained forward to meet her friend's lips. As her body extended, Lillian's grip tightened on her wrists, forcing her hands flat on the bartop. Lillian thrust her tongue through her lips as I jerked Laura's short skirt up to to bunch around her waist.

Laura's ass flexed as she tried to free her arms from Lillian's grasp. Lillian's grip tightened, trapping Laura in place, bent over the bar, her near-naked bottom suddenly vulnerable.

"W-what are you doing?!?" Laura squealed fearfully.

Neither Lillian nor I answered aloud, but the look on Lillian's face was enough answer in itself. Laura moaned in fear and sudden passion.

I looked down to her proferred butt. Gracing Laura's curves I found a dainty black lace garterbelt with four taut ribbons of lace stretching down affixed to her stocking. The garters framed the white curves of her naked ass to the sides, while her tanlines did the same above and below. Between she wore a miniscule v-string made of sheer black silk.

No granny panties these. Rather, the tiny silk v-string did nothing to hide neither the broad cheeks of her untanned bottom, nor the plump and juicy lips of her freshly-shaved vulva.

Two thin strips of black lace ribbon circled her slender waist, biting into the fleshy padding of her hips. Twin bows perched there, tied over the thin black straps of her garterbelt. The lace strings supported a tiny triangle of sheer silk centered above the divide of her ass.

Down through the divide between the quivering white globes ran yet another band of sheer black silk, barely covering the puckered star of her anus. Widening again, the gusset formed a bulging pouch, tight against the full and crinkled lips of her pussy. A sheen covered the lips. The warm, fragrant wet of her excitement seeped through.

Seeing those panties displayed upon a rack in a lingerie store would have made my dick hard. Seeing those panties displayed upon Laura Sanders' delectable ass made my dick... well, read on.

"My my, Principal Sanders," I whispered as I ran my hands over the quivering globes of her butt, to tease those pouting lips through the taut silk with my fingertips.

"What pretty little panties you have here. Makes me want to fuck that juicy little pussy of yours..." I hesitated, as though discovering something new and unexpected. I stroked her nether lips and the hood over her clit through the silk.

"...What's this I find?" I continued with a lustful lilt to my voice. "Oh you nasty girl you! You have no hair on that cute little pussy. What a little slut you are beneath that oh so proper façade of yours!"

Laura could only moan, writhing at my teasing touch of my fingertips.

"What would the teachers say!? What would all your students say if they knew that beneath your conservative suits you wore tiny v-string panties that barely cover your little bald pussy!? But I must say, those panties do not give much protection for you, though they do make your ass look good. Spectacular even..." I hesitated, trailing my fingertips along the furrow. "...so much so that the view makes me want to fuck your gorgeously tight ass."

"Nnnnoooo...!!!", she cried fearfully, her hands jerking and twisting in Lillian's implacable grasp. "You can't...

"Oh but I can..." I rumbled, my voice deep and greedy with lust. "I'd bet anything that you've never been fucked in the ass with a cock. With Lillians fingers, surely; a dildo maybe; but never a man's cock."

I clutched one hip and ran my fingertips along her furrow, teasing the kiss of her ass. She cried out, her anus spasmed, puckering tightly at my touch.

"Oh God no, James! Please! I beg you! Don't make me..." Laura desperately tugged against Lillian's grip, but she couldn't seem to free herself. We all knew better. If she had really wanted to get free, she could have done so if by no other means, then by saying her name.

"Please! Please! Pl – Aaahhhh nooo!" She wailed as I slapped her inner thighs, forcing her legs wide. She shuddered, mewing wordless protests as she felt the bows of her panties slip free.

I pulled the fragrant scrap of delicate silk from between her spread thighs, then draped it across her shoulder. She couldn't help but smell her own excitement. The gusset was sticky wet with her juices.

While Laura was distracted, Lillian tugged harder, pulling her torso up onto the bar. "Come on up here, sweetie." Lillian urged in a sugary voice. "Come on up and give us a kiss. We'll make out while James fucks you. Don't fight it. I think he wants to fuck that cute little bare pussy off yours first, maybe your ass later. Oh you smell so good! So gooey and tasty and so ready to be fucked..."

I lifted her waist and steadied her atop the footrail. Her ass and pussy were at the perfect height.

"Oh my God! Don't... Please...! Don't do – Aaaahhh no!"

Laura cryed out again as I held her open with one hand on her butt. I ran the head of my cock down between the rubbery cheeks of her butt, hesitating for a moment at the pucker of her ass, then down to split the puffy lips of her sex.

One. Twice. A third time, I ran the head of my cock along her nether lips, coating the shaft with her slick wetness. Laura peered back up over her shoulder, whimpering with each pass. Each time the head brushed her swollen clit, she started, her eyes wide and a tremor ran through her body. Tears of fright trembled from her eyelashes. Aching need pooled in her eyes.

She had never experienced such passion; such exhileration; such overwhelming need. The whole thing terrified her. We all knew she craved more. I gave it to her.

I centered my well-juiced dick, hands clutching her hips, then lunged inwards, splitting those lips swollen fat and slick. Mr Snake surged up through her slick, tight entry, inches deep in an instant. Laura wailed, her head snapped up, her back arched, muscles quivering. Her eyes rolled back to stare up at Lillian, mouth slack. Her stance widened, slippery soles sliding on the polished rail as she pressed her naked ass back, driving my cock deep.

"Aaaaaaaahhh so big...!" she wailed. "Don't do... I've never... You can't... ...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god..." Laura soon found her rhythm. The familiar litany ran on as Mr Snake plunged deep.

My loins slapped against her ass with each thrust, sending ripples through the soft white globes. I fucked her with long, deep strokes for about ten minutes. She was so hot to be fucked like that, her climax bubbled just beyond her reach. Whenever she got too close, I smacked her bare ass, then buried my cock deep and held it there for a few seconds. If anything, the pops on the butt, though distracting, only made her hotter.

"...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god... ...oh god..."

Laura was so lost in her fantasy, she seemed unable to speak other than her chant. More than that, I doubt that she realized she was chanting. I decided to turn it up a notch; to talk a little trash. Just to see how she would respond, you understand.

"I've wanted tofuck you... likethis... for a longtime... PrincipalSanders..." I panted, punctuating each phrase with a thrust. "You've been hidingsuch... afuck-able pussy... 'neath thosecon-servative...skirts of yours..."

"...ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod..."

"...'n you've beenhiding such... afuck-ableass too... makesme want to...bend you over... yourdesk... atschool... raise yourskirt...tear off... your littlepanties... totake it...fuck it... toshove mycock...deep in your...cute littlebutthole... 'nfuck your... nakedass...

"OhGod!OhGod!OhGod!OhGyaaeeyahh!!!"

Looney tunes!

Laura wasflying'! It was all Lillian and I could do to hold her in place. The image of being bent over her desk in her office with her bare ass exposed, getting fucked in her pooper sent Laura soaring.

Time out.

In reality, I don't think she wanted it to happen. (I don't imagine many women look forward to experiencing rape, let alone rape involving sodomy.) Nor would she necessarily let it happen. The possibility of it happening probably scared the bejezuz out of her. Laura frequently works late. She is often the only person left in the school building, working long after everyone including the janitors have gone.

But thefantasy of it happening under conditions that she could at least partially control made Laura way hot. That senario was the most kinky, the most shocking, event she could imagine. Fantasies are like that: forbidden; frightening; fascinating. Sometimes, a nightmare that you control.

Fantasies are powerful stuff.

Think about it: what forbidden senario makesyou hot.

Time in.

Laura twisted her wrists, breaking Lillian's hold, then grabbed Lillian's head and pulled her into a smothering kiss. Laura wailed her orgasm into Laura's mouth as their lips crushed together. Lillian peeled the cups of Laura's bustier down, freeing her heavy breasts. Laura's swaying tits rippled with the shock of each thrust. Her orgasm resurged as Lillian began pinching and pulling at her cherry-ripe nipples.

They rocked there, locked together, as Mr Snake pistoned deep in Laura's bald puss. The muscles of her passion-slick vagina rippled along his shaft as her orgasmed claimed her.

There was no reason for me to hold back. I fucked her mercilessly, pistoning deep in her body as fast as I could move my ass. She was soaring about as high as she could fly when I rammed myself deep, then launched with her. I roared.

When she heard the roar and felt the cum bullets shooting into her cervix, Laura climaxed again, shrieking. Suddenly Mr Snake was bathed in her cum. As I said previously, Laura squirts. I'd bet she had never cum harder.

She pressed her forehead against Lillian's, clutching her shoulders as my nuts emptied into her puss. Poor Lillian got bruises from Laura's grip.

Laura held that pose for a timeless moment, straining, then slumped bonelessly, her weight resting atop the bar. Her hands slid down from Lillian's shoulders to lay limp beside her forgotten drink.

I held it with her as the last drop of cum squeezed from my dick. Mr Snake softened, sated for the moment. I pulled back slightly, letting him slip from her flushed pussy. She shivered once, mewing at the sensation, then lay panting, completely winded. But we were not quite through with Laura.

Me, I was winded too, but I had plenty of stamina for those kind of games. Besides, I had something more in mind for my new lover: it was Lillian's turn to play.

Lillian was nuzzling Laura's neck, stroking her friend, whispering in her ear when I signalled her with a crooked finger. She glanced up, puzzled for a moment, then brightened as I silently gestured my intentions.

With a last kiss, she stepped away to scurry around the bar. We quietly changed places, but needn't have worried about disturbing Laura. She didn't notice. She was completely zoned out, still lost in the aftermath of her orgasms.