Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

She barely moved when I stepped up to her, but finally awoke enough to kiss me when I leaned down and pulled her face to mine. She made a sound deep in her throat as we kissed. A contented sound, full of languorous passion.

Now usually I close my eyes when I kiss a woman. Most tend not to like it if, in the middle of a passionate kiss, they open their eyes to find eyeballs staring back at them from an inch away. Makes them jumpy. Certainly not at all conducive to further intimacy. But I wanted to see her reaction.

Suddenly Laura's hazel eyes popped wide. We stared at each other, eyeball to eyeball. She stiffened, mewing loudly through our kiss. Her hands tightened my arms, as she tried to pull back to look behind, but I held her there. Then I pulled back slightly and smiled, holding her head still. Her eyes and mouth were three zeros in her face. Her breath came panting. Sudden shock will make you look that way.

"Hello Laura my sweet." I said softly. "I did so enjoy fucking you. I believe you enjoyed it just as much. But your friend Lillian felt left out. She wanted a part of you too. I decided to let her have a taste."

"Oh my God!" Laura whispered. "S-she's licking me...! Her tongue is – Ooooooohhhhhh!!!" She moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hands clutched convulsively at my arms. Apparently Lillian had hit the sweet spot.

Laura buried her face in my shoulder, trembling, with an extra shake now and again. I craned to see over the bar. Lillian was crouched behind, her hands pressed to Laura's bare asscheeks, lifting, holding her open, her thumbs teasing Laura's puckered rosehole. Her nose and mouth were buried between the white globes, with only her eyes showing. When she glanced up to meet mine, they were twinkling. Her jaw worked as she lapped the cum from Laura's pussy. Then she must have given Laura's clit a little something extra, because Laura's moan caught, then turned to a squeal. She shuddered.

"Aaaammmhh – Oh!!! Oh God!!! Dddooonnn'tttt!"

Or maybe it wasn't her clit. Maybe it was the tip of her tongue teasing Laura's puckering anus. It could have been the thumb she suddenly buried knuckle-deep in Laura's saliva-lubed ass. Maybe it was all three.

Whatever, Laura launched again. I was surprised that she had it in her. That assfuck fantasy of hers was powerful. Watching her cum made Mr Snake wake. He wasn't quite alert yet, but he was definitely sitting up to see what all the fuss was about.

Laura's held her legs spread wide. She pumped her ass in a short, abrupt rhythm, fucking her own ass on Lillian's thumb as she shrieked her climax.

Something told me that before the weekend was over, Mr Snake would be spelunking in a darker cave. There was no further doubt in my mind: Laura was very hot for it.

There's no way that orgasm could have lasted as long as the first series, that of Mr Snake pumping her pussy. Laura just didn't have the energy. The climax appeared to be just as intense, but she slumped into a faint in mid-scream.

The only thing holding her off the floor was my hands on the back her neck. Well, my grip and that she was practically sitting on Lillian's face. It would have been comical, but for the real possibility that she could break Laura's neck if she didn't smother her first.

I got a better grip under her arms and held her up while Lillian scooted out from beneath her. Lillian checked Laura's heartbeat while supporting her until I got around the bar and could pick her up. Laura was a dead weight.

Heart still racing, though slowing. Scary.

We removed her suit jacket and skirt, then laid her out on the couch with a blanket to keep her warm. It wasn't until she started to come around that Lillian got the giggles. She and I looked at each other for a second, then burst out laughing. The two of us were practically rolling on the floor, when Laura finally sat up, letting the blanket fall around her waist. Alive and awake, but still groggy, she looked at us like we were nuts.

"Whaa... Wh-why...? What happened?!" Laura mumbled, absently rubbing her bare bottom.

Lillian and I took a look at her, then at each other.

"Well Laura," I said crouching down beside the couch and taking her hand. "I'm sorry to tell you that you lost the face riding competition. It's a violation of the rules to actually smother your mount..."

Laura just sat there looking completely bewildered.

Lillian and I lost it again. That time, we did roll on the floor. We were laughing so hard, we were both crying. My sides still hurt at the memory. Nothing like a good scare to make you see the humor in life.

I finally calmed enough to sit up and take Laura's hand. She was looking a bit hurt, assuming that she was the butt of our joke.

"We're sorry lover." I said giving her a kiss. "It's just that you scared the billy bejezuz out of us. You fainted in the middle of your last orgasm. For a second, we thought we killed you. We were so relieved to see you come around, we lost it."

"Yes sweetie, we're sorry." Lillian giggle, sitting down beside to kiss her cheek. "We weren't laughing at you, we were laughing at the situation. We're relieved. You frightened us badly."

Laura glanced back and forth between the two of us, looking slightly horrified at what had happened.

Lillian grinned. "It's my own fault. Next time I get down on you, I'm going to be on top. That way, if you faint, you won't land on my face."

"So tell me Laura...", I said seriously. "...was that orgasm as good as it appeared? It's rare to see a woman cum 'til she fainted. I'd actually like to see it again. Maybe try it myself."

Blushing, she peered at me suspiciously, then slapped my arm with the beginnings of a smile twitching her lips.

"Yes James, it was every bit as good as it appeared." She answered, her voice light though tinged with embarrassment. "Perhaps Lillian and I should get you in a helpless position and work you over until you can't take anymore."

She put her arm around Lillian, cupping her breast.

"But first..." She said with a hint of growing heat as she looked at Lillian. "...I think that I prefer to try it with this young lady here."

She looked at me. "How about you and I get her in a helpless position and see if we might get her to experience near-death by climax." Laura turned to Lillian. "What do you think sweetheart? Would you like to be helpless while James and I work our evil way with your sexy little body?"

A tremor raced through Lillian's body. "Oh God yes!" She exclaimed. "You both know, or should, how much I love that kind of thing! James certainly knows. We play this game all the time – "

Laura cut her off with a mouth-to-hungry-mouth kiss. Hand to the back of Lillian's head, Laura kissed her demandingly. It appeared that Laura was taking charge of this particular seduction. I took the support role. It was going to be fun seeing what Laura had in mind.

"James dear," Laura whispered in a throaty voice. "Spread this blanket on the floor there beside the couch please. Spread that other one over the couch. Get a few of those big throw pillows too. We're going to take her right here in the Family Room."

I knew then that one of my assumptions was correct: Laura found that having sex outside the bedroom was a huge turn on for her. She had taken charge.

While I spread the blanket and retrieved the pillows, Laura pulled Lillian aside to remove her suitcoat, blouse and skirt. Laura took the opportunity to remove her own clothes too. Lillian remained passive throughout though her eyes were flashing. She moved only to assist, but took no active part in stripping away her own clothes. Laura had definitely taken charge.

From her shallow, panting breathes and the overwhelming exhilaration on Lillian's face, I gathered that it was the first time in their sexual relationship Laura had done so. It was a new phase of their game. One that Lillian appeared eager to explore.

Mr Snake too. He lifted his head a bit to sniff the air. He definitely smelled pussy somewhere nearby. Wet pussy, his favorite kind. He loves to explore the hell out of wet pussy.

Time out.

If I have done a fair job of describing Lillian, you already know that 'passive' does not fit her personality. To be forced to remain so while someone else had their way with her made Lillian fairly vibrate with excitement. I wondered it she would be able to maintain. I thought that she might need some help.

Time in.

Behind the couch a set of sliding glass doors opened out from the Family Room onto a slate patio and the deck of the pool. The drapes included a set of thick cotton ropes for decoration. I spied the ropes and found that they were attached with simple hooks. So intent on each other were they, neither of the ladies noticed when I took one length down. Soft and supple, stong enough to serve my purpose. The rope was about eight feet long, way more than enough to fill my needs.

Laura had Lillian down to her bustier, v-string panties, stockings and heels. The only difference in dress between the two was that Lillian still wore her panties. I saw that I had guessed right: the stockings were stayups with wide stretch lace bands around her upper thighs framing the plump and pouting muffin of her pussy.

The v-string was minimal and tight, nothing more than a small pouch of sheer white silk and two thin bands of stretch lace. The silk panel covered but did not hide the hairless lips of her sex. The waistband bit into the padding over her hips. Another lace ribbon was sewn in a loop around the waistband then ran down between her asscheeks to meet the front panel at her taint.

The pouch of white silk was shiny with Lillian's dew seeping below. A hint of the divide of her vulva peeked over the top above. Her clit was a knot embossing the silk in front.

I caught a glimpse just as Laura pulled Lillian into her embrace. The ladies shared a passionate kiss. Lillian was gorgeous. She knew it. She was quivering with excitement in Laura's arms.

Laura's breasts were bare still, spilling over the cups of her bustier. She folded the cups of Lillian's bustier down to bare her chest. The ladies stood face-to-face, then bare-breast-to-bare-breast, turgid nipples rubbing. The two kissed deeply, running their hands over the other's body.

While they were engrossed with each other, I stepped behind Lillian. Laura glanced up from their kiss. I raised the rope. Her eyes widened, then she blinked twice for 'Yes'.

Never breaking the kiss, she took Lillian's wrists in her hands and pushed them to the small of Lillian's back. I had a loop ready. Before Lillian could react, I tightened the loop and took a couple of turns. As I tied the knot, Laura broke their kiss.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Lillian whispered, her voice rough with sudden tension. I'd have bet her pussy was just that more wet too.

Laura's hands went to Lillian's hips, fingers splayed and stroking the soft padding. A smile twitched at her lips. "My turn lover." She murmured softly. "My turn."

Laura looked to me. "Kiss her James. Get her ready to taste me. I'll be right back." Without another word, she turned and scurried down the hall to the bedroom.

I took her to her word and emfolded Lillian in my arms. With her hands tied behind her bare breasts pressed against my chest.

"Oh God James..." she whispered. "...this is so hot! I've never seen Laura like this. I wonder what she has planned."

I grinned. "I've no idea, but whatever it is, I bet you will enjoy it. If not, the only way out is to say your name, just like always."

We kissed then, but both look up as Laura came scurrying back with something concealed in one hand. Without revealing her treasure, she took a seat centered on the couch. She leaned back with a pillow behind and slid her naked butt to the edge.

"It's my turn now lover." She said looking up to Lillian. "Eat me like you have me eat you. Lick my bare pussy and make me cum." I doubt that she'd ever before used those particular words. Lillian yes, but not Laura.

Without hesitation, Lillian dropped to her knees between Laura's widespread legs, then bowed her head. Her tongue began tracing along the bald folds of Laura's sex.

Laura watched with glittering eyes. When she felt Lillian's tongue delving into her sex, her eyes closed; breath caught. She shuddered. Her teeth flashed as she bit her lower lip. Her indrawn breath was a sharp nasal sniff. Apparently Lillian caught that sweet spot again. Laura's free hand went to the nape of Lillian's neck, holding her close.

She raised the other to me, offering her secret: a small bottle of Astroglide. I glanced at the bottle, then down as she put a finger to her lips, then gestured again with small wave. I moved behind the couch to put my ear near her lips.

"Promise me," Laura whispered. "Promise that you will..." She hesitated over the words, "...will f-fuck her ass first. I know you're going to do mine tonight. But please, fuck hers first. She's..." She hesitated again, choosing words carefully. "...she's ready for it... We both are. We got ready together."

I grinned and kissed her cheek. "If you insist Laura."

She smiled, looking a tiny bit worried. About then Lillian hit that sweet spot again, this time catching Laura completely by surprise. Her eyes went wide. She appeared to levitate for an instant.

"Oh God yes! That's it!" She cried, her body rigid. Her knees shot wide, toes pointed in, opening herself wide for Lillian's talented tongue. Her hands both went to Lillian's head, to hold her face in place.

Meanwhile I stepped behind Lillian to watch for a moment. It was only fair to let Laura get some before Mr Snake distracted Lillian. After all, a man's erection prodding the kiss of a woman's ass seeking entry was bound to focus her attention at least in the vicinity of her rear; certainly away from that in front of her face.

Lillain knelt there with her ass raised slightly from her heels, wavering. Her face was buried between Laura's thighs. She rocked slightly as her jaw worked. Laura lay, half spilling off the couch lost in the pleasure provided by the lips, teeth and tongue of her friend.

I decided to give them ten or fifteen minutes together before I got into their act. I'm glad I did. It was quite a show. Mr Snake was eager to join. Before long, he was standing up throbbing to join.

I poured myself another Guinness then sat at the bar sipping watching the action as Lillian licked the last of my cum from Laura's pussy. Lillian had Laura teetering along the edge of orgasm before the Guinness was half gone. When she launched, I put the glass down to enjoy the action.

Laura had linked her fingers behind her neck and curled her forearms around her head, elbows almost touching. Her brow was furrowed, her eyes squinched shut, her body curled rigid with stomach muscles clenched. With bare butt perched at the edge of the couch cushion, her legs were splayed, knees wide, toes pointed down and inward toward Lillian's butt. Gasping through gritted teeth, Laura urged Lillian to lick her clit and make her cum. I could tell she was close. Her slender body was quivering with need at the edge of orgasm.

Jesus that woman could climax! She wailed the infamous "Yes!!!" a dozen times as she finally soared. I'd have bet she was making up for twenty-five years of faking it, or at least of never before experiencing a true, gut-wrenching orgasm. She definitely got one that time.

Lillian just about drowned in cum when Laura reached for it. You may remember me saying that Laura squirts. Thank Rudy, Lillian was prepared for it. Experience I guess.

Now Laura had gotten a fair share of action that evening, but she proved insatiable. She and Lillian had barely gotten their breath back when Laura slipped to the floor. She pushed Lillian down to lay the side of her face upon the couch with her knees spread wide. With her hands tied behind her back, Lillian didn't have much choice. But she didn't seem to care. She was into it.

Laura laid down on her back and scooted up between Lillians open knees until her face was positioned below Lillian's pussy. Laura tucked a pillow behind her head for comfortable access, then reached up to Lillian's ass, pushed her v-string aside and began licking her pussy.

It was obviously my turn; mine and Mr Snake's. Laura was holding her asscheeks open for me. Lillian's little pink pucker beckoned.

I shouldn't have been surprised to see Laura begin fingering Lillian's anus; first with one finger, then two a few seconds later. Lillian, on her knees, bent over the cushion with hands tied behind was helpless to stop her. Not that she wanted to.

Moaning with each stroke, her ass pumped back onto the fingers, her bare pussy grinding against Laura's lips and tongue. She moaned louder when she felt the Astroglide dribbling down her furrow and Laura's fingers working.

Lillian really started bucking when she felt my hands grasp her asscheeks behind. I had straddled Laura's body. My nuts brushed over her lush breasts. Mr Snake was prepared, glistening with bottled slick. Laura pulled out to give Mr Snake a squeeze, then guided his head to Lillian's little pink not-so-puckered-now.

Lillian's back arched. Her head popped up from the cushion. "Wait! Wait! W – Aaaoooohhh!" She cried when she felt first the pressure, then the sudden give as the head of my cock popped through her anal ring.

Lillian loves to be plugged. She always pretends otherwise, but she does way love feeling my dick in her ass.

Laura held her asscheeks open for me. With infinite care – Mr Snake, after all, is rather large – I pushed in an inch or so, then out again. Taking my time, I pressed deeper with each push. Lillian's ass gripped my shaft like the tightest young pussy.

Within a very few minutes my cock was buried in her ass to the balls. When she was open and ready for it, I started the familiar rhythm, thrusting with long, deep strokes with my hands gripping her slender shoulders. With Mr Snake pistoning deep in her ass, and Laura's tongue swirling around her clit, Lillian was in another place.

She can take a pounding. I gave it to her. Laura helped. For once, Lillian managed to squirt.

Laura got a mouthful herself when Lillian launched. Mr Snake was balls deep when her ass suddenly clenched tight. Her back arched higher, her naked breasts heaved, nipples bursting. A vast shudder rippled through her little body as she came howling. It's a good thing we were holding her down. She could have hurt herself bouncing off the vaulted ceiling.

Mr Snake wasn't quite ready, but Laura certainly was. When she felt Lillian go limp, gasping the last of her orgasm, Laura gently urged me back. My cock slid from Lillian's ass with a 'pop'.

Time out.

There was no evidence of anything other than lubricant coating my shaft. I could only surmise that getting ready for me included a thorough rinse. I was glad that the ladies hadn't included me for that particular evolution. I love the feeling of pumping my dick in a woman's ass, but I'm not much for the preparation part. Scat and high colonics are definitely not my thing.

I believe that females are accustomed to dealing with the more messy aspects of life. That may sound macho, but I think it's true. After all, they do have to deal with the inevitable monthly at the onset of menses about the age of twelve, more or less.

Like most guys, that whole scene makes me nervous. So I'm a wimp about it. So what.

Time in.

I slipped the knot from the rope, freeing Lillian's hands. Exhausted, she crawled up onto the couch where she laid on her side to rest, watch and recover, curled around a pillow.

Meanwhile Laura popped up to take Lillian's place, bent over the couch with her knees splayed. She looked back up over her shoulder as she reached behind to spread her own asscheeks wide. Her pink sphincter tensed, then relaxed, then clenched tight again, almost winking at me.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers