Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

"Do me now James!" She whispered in a quivering voice. "Fuck my ass...!"

Mr Snake was definitely ready for that. I dribbled lubricant on her virgin anus, then wet my fingers with more. I spent a few minutes probing gently until she felt that she was open and ready for something larger.

Laura bit into the edge of a pillow with a wail when that 'something larger' poked her sphincter. Almost impossibly tight, warm and slick, Mr Snake found his new hiding place incredibly sensuous. Apparently, after a few minutes of adjustment, so did Laura.

She began pumping back to me, eventually slamming her asscheeks against my loins, meeting my thrusts with huge appetite for more. She pressed one hand against the back of the couch for more leverage. The other went to her clit, rubbing frantically. Lillian's weight was just enough to keep the couch almost in place. As it is, we moved it a couple inches in our enthusiasm.

Laura was (is!) definitely hot for assfucking. In five minutes she was pumping furiously. Not a minute later she was squirting. Mr Snake was squirting too.

That last orgasm completely ravaged her. It's like everything that had gone on earlier was just a prelude for the main event. She came in a long, contiuous scream, wailing into her pillow as her orgasm surged.

When she felt the jets of my cum shooting deep into her butt, her head whipped around back over her shoulder to meet me eye-to-eye. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. With a wail, she demanded that I kiss her. I rammed my pulsing cock deep, then took her face in my hands. She looped hers back around to my shoulders. We kissed, lips mashed together, tongues dancing as her ass squeezed the last of my cum from my cock.

We strained together for that timeless moment, then lost our strength shuddering. When we released each other, I pulled back slightly. A thoroughly sated Mr Snake slipped from her bottom bathed in cum. I fell to the side, leaning on the couch panting. Laura slumped there eyes closed, gasping herself, with her ass resting on the floor between her heels. We were both slick with sweat. She left a puddle on the blanket, but that's why she had me place it there.

Lillian wiggled back to kiss Laura's cheek, then slipped down between us to kiss me.

"Lord that was fun to watch!" She exclaimed. "I almost wish I'd had my camera. You should have seen yourselves. It was straight out of a pornographic movie."

Laura roused herself, eyes flashing. "No thank you!" She whispered sharply. "Let's not be foolish."

Her eyes softened. "That kind of thing has a habit of getting out, no matter how good our intentions. That's all we'd need. Your house gets robbed or your computer raided over the internet and the next thing we know, we're featured on some pornographic website."

She stroked Lillian's arm. "Let's just be satisfied with doing it dear. I have no desire to be seen in 'Teachers Doing Anal' or some such nonsense."

Time out.

Smart lady! We all agreed it better to limit the evidence of our tryst. If it accidently got out, vague rumors were one thing jpeg's or mpeg's were another.

Time in.

At that point, even Mr Snake was zonked. We sat there for a few minutes just relaxing with each other. Touch, taste and easy conversation with a kiss now and then. We all chuckled at the memory of Laura fainting. Finally she suggested another shower and maybe some dinner.

The shower was soapy fun with two beautiful lady's vying for my kisses. Laura was a tiny bit achy behind, but seemed not to mind.

Dinner was chicken breasts and mixed vegetable chunks and mushrooms all barbecued over an open pit fireplace on the patio. The ladies had done the prep work; I manned the grill. They lounged dressed in their robes and mules while I slipped on my bags. The night was warm, we didn't need more.

I popped the cork on the wine, which the ladies shared. Me, I was into another Guinness. I do like that beer.

After dinner we were much too full and sated to do anything too strenuous. We did take a swim together a little later after they made me lose the bags. Their highlight was getting me to reenact the Night of the Naked Flying Man. They both gave me high marks for my form in the swan dive.

After some discussion they agreed that that dive was better than the first, what with their closer vantage. That and the fact that I rose from the water between them and gathered their naked bodies in my arms.

After a little bit of nuzzling and sensual kisses exchanged, the ladies excused themselves. It was late, past time for bed; to sleep, you understand.

While they rinsed the chlorine away and went through their nightly ritual, I cleaned up the remains of dinner, loaded the dishwasher and picked up the Family Room. I showered in the spare bedroom and had enough time for a last Guinness lounging by the pool.

After a time, they called me in to place me center in the bed. They each took a shoulder with my arm wrapped around, cuddling her naked body close. They kissed a last time across my chest. I was out in less than two minutes. If anyone snored, I didn't hear it.

We woke up spooned together, Laura to my back, me wrapped to Lillian, all tight and cuddled in the middle of the bed.

The next day was lazy: lots of pool and spa with much touch, taste and cuddling with both of those special ladies. We spent some time in that fabulous bed too.

First, with me lying flat on my back while Lillian road cowgirl and Laura straddled my face. Sweet pussy. She loved my tongue tricks. After Laura fed my a mouthfull of her cum, the ladies switched places. Laura went looney tunes again, riding Mr Snake. He got wet while filling her pussy with seed.

Later after brunch (I made omelets), Lillian got her own injection of white stuff when I took her doggy style while she licked the climax from Laura's bald pussy.

We finally capped Laura's fantasy when I took her ass again as she lay locked in a sixty-nine with Lillian. My little lover Lillian got afacefull of Laura's cum.

By that evening, most of me needed to rest. But one part of me hated to drive away.

Guess which part.

Time out.

You might be surprised to know that that was the first and last time I enjoyed Laura's company, at least, in the Biblical sense. I heard later from Lillian that Laura took my hint to heart: it turned out that her husband wasn't as vanilla as had been thought. He just didn't know quite how to go about introducing his fantasies into their sex life. He didn't think his very proper wife would either accept or approve.

Silly man!

But one look at Laura's hairless pussy gave him the where-with-all to change that. She was changing into her new swim suit and made certain that he got a glimpse. So much for an afternoon of lounging by the pool.

Apparently he pounded her into the mattress, then flipped her over and took her doggy style. It was not only the first time for that position, it was the first time they'd ever done the dirty twice in one afternoon.

Hell, it was the first time they'd done it in the afternoon period. Laura came buckets. Her husband had no idea that she squirted when she was really excited. He found out that afternoon.

He's even learned to lick a little pussy after she proposed going down on him in trade. Methinks he'll have her bending over a desk real soon. Good thing she kept that miniskirt.

Now Laura keeps her pretty permanently plucked. Her husband prefers it that way. According to Lillian, she does it herself with something called 'Blue Wax'. She told Lillian that it gets easier each time.

Yeeoowwch!

Makes me shudder!

Lillian says lately Laura and her husband have been spending much more of their free time doing things together. They hold hands a lot.

How 'bout that. Now I'm a marriage therapist.

Like I said, that was the first and last time Laura and I partied together, though we did meet alone one more time. Five or six weeks later, just before graduation during the last week of school, she called me to her office.

There she locked her door, then threw herself into my arms and kissed me with every ounce of passion she could muster.

"Thank you, James." She said, drawing back from the kiss. "You are an amazing young man. Just what this older woman needed to make her fantasy come true."

I thought for sure I'd have her bent over her desk and her skirt hiked to her waist in about ten seconds. Mr Snake was certainly convinced of that. Instead, She kissed me again and gave him a pat, then drew back to lean against her desk. She folded her arms and grinned.

"Sorry, but I brought you in here to give you that kiss and congratulate you on your outstanding achievements here at JFK Prep. Good luck in college. I have some dear friends on the faculty there. If you ever need a reference, please let me know. And please come back to visit us sometime."

We shook hands, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and I left. Mr Snake was very disappointed, but oh well. Missy and I had a date scheduled that evening. I gave her something extra, me and Mr Snake.

I thought that was the end of it, but Lillian and Laura had something more cooking.

Graduation night, along with the diplomas, special awards were handed out. Among others was a new one, never before given, bestowed upon guess who. Surprised the hell out of me!

Laura shook my hand after presenting the award, then dared to give me a hug and chaste kiss on the cheek. Lillian was next in line. Mom and dad were thrilled. It certainly looks good on my transcript. I have the plaque hanging on my wall: the Principal's Award for Special Services.

Something tells me that particular award will not be presented next year.

Only Laura, Lillian and I know it as the Principal's ASS.

Hanging on my wall.

Time in.

Index of Terms

Astroglide – an artificial lubricant used most often in sexual situations; see KY.

doggy style – sex performed with the passive person in the crouched position on hands and knees while the active person kneels behind.

Guinness – a dark beer (stout) brewed in Ireland.

girl goo – a slang term for the natural lubricant produced in a woman's vagina when she becomes sexually excited.

high colonic – an enema; the act of introducing a soap solution into a person's bowels through the anus to clean out the intestinal tract.

jpeg - Joint Photographic Experts Group (also abbreviated jpg) and pronounced jay-peg. JPEG is compression technique for colour images and photographs that balances compression against loss of detail in the image. The greater the compression, the more information is lost (this is called Lossy compression).

KY – an artificial lubricant used most often in sexual situations; see Astroglide.

mpeg - Moving Picture Experts Group (also abbreviated mpg) and pronounced em-peg. MPEG is the name of a family of standards used for coding audio-visual information (e.g. movies, video, music) in a digital compressed format.

RDR – Recommended Daily Requirement as set by the US Food & Drug Administration.

reached for it – climaxed; to attain orgasm.

Rudy (thank) – Listen to Bill Cosby's monologue on why swearing to his boyhood friend Rudy is just as effective as swearing to God.

Scat – Scatology; describes the condition of sexual excitement generated by excrement.

spend – cum.

squirt – some women may at times, when attaining the state of intense orgasm, eject a stream of vaginal lubricant from their vaginas without conscious effort.

taint – 'tain't her pussy, 'tain't her ass; the small area between a woman's vaginal opening and anal orifice.

Tony Lama – The finest maker of Western-style boots; cowboy boots.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers