Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was 'his' place, it could be anywhere and besides, I had no hope of entry, so I discarded that possibility.

That left the townhouse. It was private. It was accessible. It was convenient. It was also the easiest place to check out: I already had the key.

See? The practical application of Occam's Razor.

So I set out to test my theory.

I have a friend that's into all sorts of sneaky things. He's got some surveillance gear that you wouldn't believe, including miniature cameras with fiber optic lenses that run off and record to a laptop. The system had audio capability too. Best of all, I was able to rig an Internet connection by installing a LAN to the existing desktop in the next room. With that, I could access the laptop remotely.

I spent a couple of hours one afternoon setting things up. Mrs Hart was in New York for three days, so I was relatively certain that the coast would remain clear. Still and all, I was lucky. That place is busy!

I checked in occasionally over a week, by connecting to the laptop from my computer at home. The townhouse was rockin'! In that week, there were four different assignations, all featuring the same guy, a certain Marco Scuzetti:

1. Marco and Lydia Parker, the magazine's Vice President of Development.
2. Marco and Wendy Saunders, Mrs Hart's Executive Assistant.
3. Marco and Missy Hart (!!!)
4. Marco and Mrs Veronica Hart.

Bingo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

LAN – Local Area Network; i.e. the PCs in an office are usually connected in a LAN to provide intraoffice e-mail.

Occam's Razor – William of Occam (or Ockham). He was a 14th century logician and friar living in Ockham England. His most famous proposition is that in any given situation, the simplest explanation for a given event is usually correct. In other words: don't go looking for a complicated answer. Check the obvious things first.

12