Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 05

Story Info
Why Veronica, I never would have imagined...
7k words
4.37
20.7k
4
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the fourteenth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter V "…She's under my thumb…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart… sexy… sophisticated… and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

In this chapter we learn a whole lot more about Mrs Veronica Hart – a whole lot – much more than she wouldever want made public.

This complicates things a bit for our hero:

On one hand, it gives him a hook – The Hook – with which to snare his nemisis, but…

On the other hand, in order to use The Hook, our hero must first take down another group of players, ones who also have The Hook, and their own agenda regarding the fate of dear Veronica…

…and Veronica's daughter, Missy, who appears on stage at precisely the wrong moment.

But, as usual, James has a few ideas…

Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V "…She's under my thumb…"

"Which brought another thought to mind: if my line of reasoning held true, then she might already have a young stud (or more) on the side

Now we were cooking!…"


In the end, it was easy: I had what I needed, but that comes from some deep thought and careful planning. I must admit though, with my pal Marco on the job, the execution was a snap. He made it all very easy for me.

What a schmuck.

Before we get to it, let's review the cast of characters:

• Mr Marco Scuzetti
• Ms Lydia Parker
• Ms Wendy Saunders
• Ms Melissa 'Missy' Hart
• Mrs Veronica Hart

First, my homie Marco. He'd been a busy little boy.

Marco Scuzetti is a male model, 22, 6'1" about 175. An Italian lad, with a darkly handsome face, bedroom brown eyes, curly black hair and a certain European sophistication. I'm cerain that the Italian accent doesn't hurt his chances with women either. With all that, he knows shit about pleasuring a woman.

Among all of his other charming attributes, Marco is a money-hungry mysogynistic gigolo, and a lying sack-o-shit who gets his kicks hurting women.

Next, Lydia Parker.

Lydia Claudine Parker is 33, 5'6" and maybe 150 with what looked to be about a 36C chest. She is the VP of Development for Mrs Hart's magazine. Lydia is driven. That she will do anything to get to the top doesn't begin to describe her ambition. She swings both ways, which doesn't hurt her chances of getting there.

Lydia's best physical asset by far is her raven hair. She wears it collar length in waves about her face. Her black-framed glasses and dark brown eyes give her a professional air. There is a brain behind her comely face. She's ballsy too.

With all that, she is a cold-hearted bitch, a schemer out to rule her little corner of the world. Twice divorced, (Messieurs Simpson and Wyngate) she took her maiden name back after each. Lydia has one daughter (Rachel, 10) who lives with her father, Mr Simpson, the first husband. Lucky kid.

Third, meet Wendy Jean Saunders

Wendy is 22, 5'3" about 110 and single. She's got long, straight blond hair, sky-blue eyes and a gorgeous face. Her dream was to become an internationally famous model. And she would have made it, except for the fact that she's at least eight inches too short.

From her photograph, she's perfect for the job: face, eyes, hair, bust (from the vids I'd say 34B), arms, hands, torso (long and lean), waist, hips and ankles are all supermodel material. She is Perfection set on a pair of short legs. Life can be cruel sometimes. Apparently, it made Wendy bitter.

Oh she could and did have a career as a Junior's model when a teenager, but the Big Time calls for ladies with Altitude as well as Looks and Attitude. Wendy had the latter two in spades, but lacked the first.

With her dreams of a modeling career dust, Wendy studied design. Mrs Hart hired her out of school. As well as I know Mrs Hart, it is easy for me to see that she would be a bitch to work for on a daily basis.

It turned out that Wendy was quite ambitious in her own right. She was not at all satisfied in her role as executive gofer. If she couldn't be a super model, then she was going to be a designer who used super models to show her work.

Apparently Mrs Hart was less than helpful in achieving that end. Wendy decided to switch allegiances to Lydia behind Mrs Hart's back. Wendy's desire to succeed caused her to make a few compromises on the way, particularly after she hooked up with Lydia and Marco. Learning to lick pussy was one. Becoming an accessory in the commission of serious crimes was another. Little Wendy was ass deep in the swamp and the gaters were closing in before she knew it.

Since you are already quite familiar with both fo the Hart ladies, Missy and Veronica, let me describe their various trysts for you. There were four in all that week:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tryst number one:

First, Marco and Lydia.

Those two had big ideas. They were working on a plan to oust Mrs Hart, and take over the magazine with Lydia in her place. The two of them laid it out for me during a tryst one afternoon.

They arrived at the townhouse within a few minutes of each other. They fucked – very whitebread, it took about ten minutes, I don't think Lydia got hers, Marco needs some imagination – then they spent the next couple of hours in bed discussing Mrs Hart and reviewing their plans for her demise.

Neither of them was in any way complementary of their employer. Their shorthand for her was either "The Bitch" or "…that Fucking Cunt Veronica…".

Time out.

I hear that!

In some ways, it was hard to dislike those two. But eventually I got over that. It took me all of a nanosecond.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' is not necessarily true. It certainly was not the case with those two. Mrs Hart was a bitch on wheels, but so was Lydia. Marco was just a dweeb.

Time in.

Their plan involved blackmail, but they weren't specific about the means. They discussed it in general terms, more as a done deal, somehow common knowledge between the two of them. They were more specific as to the timing.

They had their move planned for late June, just before the next quarterly board meeting scheduled for mid-July. There they planned that Mrs Hart would make the surprise announcement to her board that she was retiring to the position of Chairman Emeritus, and Lydia would be taking over her duties as CEO and Chairman of the Board. Behind the scenes, Lydia would also get Mrs Harts controlling shares of the corporation at a very favorable rate.

Whatever those two villains had, it had to be spectacular. That's one hell of a lot to give up to keep something quiet.

They also discussed the deal they had made with a couple of hungry new fashion houses. They were splitting money the houses paid to them to have favorable reviews of their designs featured in the magazine. As VP of Development, it was easy for Lydia to make the arrangements. Marco was the scout, go-between and bag man.

Time out

That one conversation was enough to scotch those plans. My recording would also given Mrs Hart some leverage of her own, in the event I chose to share it with her. I filed that idea for further consideration.

Time in.

The next conversation sealed their doom. They discussed the details of their next shipment of cocaine. Marco was adamant that he get a bigger percentage, because he was taking the more immediate risks.

From what I could gather, they were using a couple of the older models as mules. The women were nearing the end of their careers. Age comes quickly in 'the biz'. They carried the drugs and in exchange were paid a pittance, but more importantly, they were used in photo shoots for the magazine. That kept their fading careers alive.

Those same ladies, as well as a couple of the newest, most naïve girls were also used to entertain certain clients at after hours parties arranged and managed by Marco. One of the new girls had ODed at the last party. An 18-year-old girl from a small town south of here.

Time out.

Summer Mathews had only been in town for two days, and had had the incredibly bad luck to run into Marco at a club her first night out. Marco brought her to the party. Once there she was reluctant to join in the orgy. So they fed her cocaine and ruphies, then raped her. A number of times. They kept feeding her blow to keep her quiet.

After she'd ODed, Marco had managed to get her to her car, and left it and her parked in front of the Emergency Room of the University Hospital, then made an anonymous call. She had lived, but was still in the hospital, deep in a drug-induced coma. The cops were eager to talk to her, but the docs weren't holding out a lot of hope. That kind of coma tended to wipe out much of the patients short term memory.

Marco and Lydia were pleased. Neither had exchanged bodily fluids with Summer, so there was no forensic evidence to connect them. Just Summer's word. And if she couldn't remember anything, they were completely in the clear.

I had read about it in the papers. Later I got some inside scoop on the Summer's condition. One of my sisters, Colleen, is an ER nurse. Another, Gillian, is a cop. Both are pissed. Apparently Summer was a mess when they found her.

She had been wiped off, but she was naked under an old blanket on the back seat of her car. There was evidence of sexual assault. Her throat was bruised, her vagina bleeding, and her anus distended. The ER crew got semen specimens from all three orifices. The semen was from at least five men. From the condition of her vagina, it was evident that Summer had been a virgin in at least one orifice prior to the evenings activities.

Time in.

Then my ears really perked up when Marco said that he would bring Missy to the next party if Lydia would give him an extra ten percent of the profit. Lydia was immediately hot for that. She agreed to give Marco forty percent, if he got Missy to the party, got her high and got pictures of her naked fucking a couple of guys at once.

After thinking about it for a couple of minutes, Lydia's eyes got bright. She said she would split fifty-fifty if he brought Missy to a private party afterwards. She said she wanted to get "…that Fucking Cunt Veronica's prissy daughter on her knees eating my pussy while some stud with a huge dick fucks her ass…"

Lydia took great delight at the idea of presenting Veronica with a photograph of that scene.

Lydia was positively glowing at the thought. She even managed to cum when Marco fucked her again before they left. From the look on her face, it wasn't Marco's cock that got her off. It was the idea of Missy being forced to lick her pussy that brought on Lydia's orgasm. She even got hers before Marco got his.

Time out.

I thought long and hard after viewing that scene. I had to take care of Missy, no question. I also wanted to take out those two assholes at the same time. I decided to view the rest of the action before making any moves. Whatever happened, I had both Lydia and Marco by the short hairs: Extortion. Distribution of a Controlled Substance. Rape. Sodomy. And at least Reckless Endangerment if not Manslaughter or Murder, depending upon Ms Mathews final condition.

Yeah, I had them. Now, what to do with them? It came to me that Lydia looked incredibly sexy on her knees, naked. It was possible that, with the right motivation, she could find herself in such a position again. Lydia soon just might become the reluctant but featured entertainment at a private party given by someone else.

Hhhmmmmm.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tryst number two:

Next, Marco's date with sweet little Wendy.

Marco and Wendy showed up late the day after he and Lydia met. From their conversation it became apparent that Wendy was in on the action up to her pretty little tits.

She ran the mule team, giving them the cash outbound and accepting the inbound deliveries. She also provided inside information on Veronica, and helped Marco recruit the younger girls. Her job was to play new best friend, and get the girls hooked on cocaine. Then she'd bring them to the parties where they'd trade sex for drugs. She also helped maintain discipline. Wendy has a sadistic streak.

If a girl showed any reluctance to join in on the fun at a party, Wendy and Marco would feed the girl some ruphies and use her as the floor show for the guests. Many a young would-be model got her first taste of pussy when she was forced to lick Wendy's sex as Marco or her 'date' fucked her. It was obvious Summer had fallen into that category.

When Wendy was new to the scene, she had been just another of the girls, one who hadn't needed the Rohypnol. But she was ambitious enough to work her way into management. At times, she still participated, but the sex was on her terms. Usually she joined in when a good-looking guy or particularly sexy lady was a guest. Otherwise she played hostess, served drinks and kept the girls in line high on cocaine.

The night Summer Mathews ODed, Wendy helped Marco load her in her car, then followed him to the hospital.

In viewing the scene of their tryst, it became apparent that Lydia knew nothing about Marco's personal relationship with sweet little Wendy, but Wendy knew about Lydia. I infer that from the fact that Marco and Wendy not only referred to Mrs Hart as "The Bitch", but used "Fat Ass" as their most common appellation for Lydia. The two of them spent some time reviewing Lydia's mattress dancing skills. The reviews were not complementary.

Time out.

Mattress dancing is a skill that can be learned. All it takes is willingness and a partner with a little bit of knowledge and patience.

The problems with that observation as it applied to Marco and Lydia were dual: one, she didn't look the type to be willing to learn, and two, he had neither the knowledge nor the patience to teach her, even if she had been willing.

Now I must admit that Lydia does weigh in at about 150 pounds, but she does have the frame for it. She has a nice set of pointy tits that balance her bubble ass, and a relatively slender waist. She had no stretch marks from her pregnancy that I could see.

Her legs are yummy. Nice calves and slender ankles. To my mind, her best feature after her hair are her nipples. She has spectacular nipples on those nice tits: full, coral gumdrops perched upon protruding aureole just slightly darker. She also has what looked to be a juicy little puss. Needs a shave though.

I think Lydia's ass is just fine, and I should know. I got a great view of it when she went down on Marco just before they packed it in for the day. Lydia managed to get herself off too. At the time, Marco was denigrating Mrs Hart's abilities at sucking cock. He was assuring Lydia that she was much better at felatio.

Like I said, Marco is a lying sack-o-shit. From my observations, Lydia needs lessons.

Lydia is definitely a spitter. Maybe someone should give her lessons in swallowing too. Willing or no.

Time in.

Also, that conversation would be enough to relegate my homie Marco to the minor leagues, if Lydia received evidence of it. I don't believe that she would appreciate either knowing that her boyfriend was fucking the help on a regular basis, or being referred to by him to another woman as "…the slut with a fat ass (who) can't fuck worth a shit…".

I think Marco was fucking Wendy for three reasons: One, because he could. Two, to get a piece of ass. Three to use her as an independent source of information about both Lydia and Mrs Hart.

Also, Marco's a dumb shit, but I think he is smart enough to keep Wendy in the dark about the takeover he and Lydia were planning. She'd find out soon enough, when it happened.

Time in.

Back to Wendy and Marco.

Anyway, they fucked, and Marco proved again how little he knows about playing the greatest game in the world. They did the dirty twice, the second time, with her on top. Wendy was able to control it a little better, and made him last long enough to get hers, barely. She had to be real fast at the end.

After she left, Marco made a telephone call to a friend of his and referred to Wendy as the "…stubby little cunt that suck's my dick…". I don't believe Wendy would have appreciated his true opinion of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tryst number three:

Then comes Marco's tryst with Missy. You remember Missy, don't you?

I'm both sorry and happy to say that it was not very successful. For Missy's sake, I was a bit pissed too.

I'm sorry for a couple of reasons:
• Because I hated to see Missy involved with such a complete shit.
• After Marco, the 10-minute wonder rolled off of her, Missy was so obviously disappointed in the result of her latest romantic adventure.

Time out.

Marco needs lessons too. Lots of lessons.

Time in.

I'm happy because:
• After Marco, the 10-minute wonder rolled off of her, Missy was so obviously disappointed in the result of her latest romantic adventure.
• On an intellectual level, I applauded that Missy was sampling life and gaining experience. Even though, in this case, I deplored her choice of partners. Miriam would agree with me. I think she got seduced by a pretty face. It's a learning process. Sometimes, a painful learning process.
• If I didn't have leverage against Marco before, I certainly did with that scene. Hell hath no fury like a mother seeing her daughter get fucked by the mother's paramour.
• Marco was going to have a really tough time talking Missy into attending that private party with him.

I was also pissed for Missy's sake because, after Marco, the 10-minute wonder rolled off of her, Missy was so obviously disappointed in the result of her latest romantic adventure.

When she tried to discuss it with him, he blew her off and told her that if she didn't get off, it was her own fault.

Time out.

That guy is such a complete shit!

Time in.

But Missy knows better. She was pissed. She knew there was no winning that battle, but Marco, whether he knew it or not, had just lost the war. She didn't say anything more. I could tell by her expression that Marco had better savor the experience, because he'd never get a chance to repeat it. Marco, as usual, was oblivious.

He was kind of surprised though when Missy got right up, gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom. When he heard the shower, he tried the door, but she had locked it. He yelled at her through the door for a couple of minutes, but she ignored him. Finally he left the room for a few minutes. When he came back in, he sat on the bed sipping a beer and fuming until she stepped out fully dressed ten minutes later.

She started to walk by. He jumped up, grabbed her arm and spun her around. But someone taught Missy a few tricks. She's fast and ruthless too, just like someone else I know.

Marco went down pretty fast himself. After Missy left, he stayed on the floor, curled up in a ball, holding his nuts and groaning for a few minutes. A swift knee to the coĵones will do that to a guy. Particularly when he's naked and totally unprepared.

Missy had anticipated his move beautifully. As she turned, she used his leverage and her momentum to meet him breast-to-breast, with her right knee rising fast. Marco's bedroom brown eyes crossed and he went to the floor.

Right Now.

Just before she turned to leave, she told Marco in a sweet voice not to bother calling her again. Then she sailed out the door, head held high.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12