Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

While Missy laid there gathering her strength, she began lecturing me on the relative benefits of shaving versus waxing versus laser hair removal. Mr Snake began wilting into a faint again. I started threatening again, but she reached for the towel. I subsided, glaring. Missy giggled, then kissed my cheek.

We lay there for twenty minutes or so, while Missy played with Mr Snake and his two pals. She knows how to treat them, fondling gently. That I was shaved intensified the sensations. She watched me heat up, a smile feathering her lips as she teased. I think she wanted me to beg for it. Mr Snake was willing, but I locked my jaw and endured.

It was a near thing. She'd take me right to the edge, then back off. Over and over again. Once she had to pinch Mr Snake on the head to distract him from shooting. I was near losing my composure when she finally broke. Teasing me, she had teased herself 'til she couldn't wait for it anymore.

Her nipples were popped cherry as she straddled my pelvis. She took Mr Snake in hand and began running his head along the divide of her sex. Still in charge and firmly in the saddle, she raised her ass with one arm stiff against my chest, steadying. We locked eyes as she centered the head at her entry, held it for an instant, then jammed her ass down, driving Mr Snake deep.

Her eyes rolled back, showing white as my cock slid in, stretching the walls of her pussy. I damn near broke my wrists when my arms snapped against the ropes as I reached to clutch her ass. Missy didn't notice. She was back in her own little world, using my body for her pleasure. Hers, not mine, though she did deign take me along.

She fucked herself fast and furious. Mr Snake might have been a dildo for all the attention she paid me. She rocked up and down, pumping her ass as fast as she could. Nearing nirvana again, she dropped to my chest, eyes closed, moaning through clenched teeth. She gripped my shoulders fingers clawed as she worked her ass, driving my dick deep with each pump.

Mr Snake held on as long as he could. She deserved that. But the sensation of her pussy walls rippling along his shaft proved too much. It was as though she had been waiting for him to shoot. My roar and the sensation of my cum splashing against the petals of her cervix set her off. Missy wailed as she rammed my spitting cock deep a final time, then held herself there glued to my chest, letting her orgasm flow through.

That was it. She – we – were done. I don't remember a lot after that. We both fell asleep, her still astride me. I went from floating to dreaming; from dreaming to sleep. At some point in the night she must have slid down to lay beside me. I know that because I awoke the next morning with her curled against me with her head snuggled in the crook of my shoulder.

We woke together early: me, stiff from lying on my back half the night; her, still with that faint smile feathering her lips. I knew that she wanted me to ask her to untie my wrists, but I just stared back at her, this time with a matching smile.

Missy silently nodded, as though agreeing with my decision. My morning wood was standing tall. Missy gave Mr Snake a squeeze in greeting, then took her seat in the saddle again.

The sleep was still in her eyes. Her beautiful auburn hair was in morning disarray. Her lipstick was gone, makeup faded, but she was gorgeous in the half-light streaming through the curtains. She straddled me again and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it away from her face. Her young proud breasts jutted, coral nipples crinkled high.

Kneeling up, she grasped my cock to run the head through the divide of her nether lips. Tremors quivered through her naked breasts as she teased herself, coating the head with her oils. We locked eyes as she centered, neither speaking. With an involuntary gasp, she lurched, impaling herself once again.

Down, then up quick, pause, then down again, then quickly up again, and down violently. Mr Snake was driven deep. The fat lips of her sex were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. She paused there for an age, the muscles of her pussy massaging my shaft. Her head fell back. Her eyes closed. She bit her bottom lip at the sensation of being filled so completely. A shudder raced through; residual thrills made her breasts dance. After a moment, she reached out to my wrists and plucked the bows, releasing my arms.

In an instant, the world whirled. She was on her back with me lying between her spread legs. Mr Snake was yet buried deep. She looked up with wise, knowing eyes and mouthed two words.

"(Fuck me.)"

I did.

When I dropped Missy off that afternoon, her mother was out, which is just as well. I had no intention of being anywhere near the woman until I could implement Operation Mama. The thought of that made me smile. An evil smile, true, but a smile nonetheless. Mr Snake let me know that he approved of that plan too.

Sunday afternoon I took it out of the box and went over all of it again: weighing options and considering possibilities. I went to sleep that night still thinking.

Time out.

Okay, have you got it now? Yes, I know, I haven't laid everything out for you. I've kept the 'How' parts vague, but you've got an imagination. You can figure it out, I'm sure. And if not, read along and enjoy.

Time in.

Time out.

Having a shaved cock and balls feels mondo strange. Kinda like I'm stripped down, ready to fuck while fully clothed. A guy could get used to that.

It's beginning to itch. Now what the fuck do I do?

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms


aka – also known as; an acronym most often used in law enforcement.

B&D – Bondage and Discipline; a B&D relationship includes at least one person as a 'top' who enjoys dominating and/or securing (with ropes, chains, leather straps, saran wrap, etc.) and/or using various implements of discipline (whips, canes, belts, paddles, crops etc). The person or persons who enjoy being submissive, secured and disciplined are known as 'bottoms'.

bottom – (1) buttocks; (2) the passive or submissive partner in a B&D or S&M relationship.

checkmate – Chess term; the king is in check and no move can rescue him from that condition; there is a clear winner.

ICU – Intensive Care Unit.

Main Squeeze – principle boy or girlfriend or lover; primarily used to describe females.

nee – French for 'born'.

peccadillo – Spanish for 'a slight offense' or 'sin'.

putz – Yiddish for 'penis' or 'dick'; a prick.

S&M – Sadism & Masochism; an S&M relationship includes at least one person as a 'top' who enjoys dominating another and inflicting pain – the Sadist – and one person as a 'bottom' – the Mashochist – who enjoys being submissive and receiving pain.

sine non qua – the indispensable point or condition.

top – the dominant person in an S&M or B&D relationship; female dominents are often known as 'Mistresses'; male dominants are ofter known as 'Masters'.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12