Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 07

Story Info
Hang on to your Astroglide: the James Gang rides again.
4.1k words
4.1
20.1k
2

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the sixteenth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter VII Gathering the Troops

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart… sexy… sophisticated… and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

James has the info, he has the basic plans; now he needs the personnel…

…and boy, does he have the right personnel in mind.

He needs muscle and he needs finesse. He has friends of both persuasion.

Now to persuade them.

Follow along and meet the team guanteed to take down the bad guys…

…or scare them to death in the process.

Hang on to your Astroglide…

…the James' Gang rides again.

Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VII Gathering the Troops

"…The first four plans also required some assistance. For those, I'd need a team. I'm smart, and I'm daring, but I'm also just one guy. To be successful, I'd need some high-powered help. I knew just where to get it…"


By the time I woke up the next morning, I had the basic frameworks clear in my mind. The first four operations were going to be almost as fun as Plan One, Operation Mama. Fun for me and my compadres anyway. I set to work early, there was lots to be done in a short time.

First I burned a few DVD's with selected cuts from the downloads. That took a couple of hours. Then I spent some time on the telephone. Just before eleven, I left the house. I drove around to see a few people. To those, I played various scenes from the DVD's on my laptop.

My first stop was at a housing development site. Maxine and her crew were working there digging a hole for a block of new apartments. On the way I bought heroes and sundry for her gang. The ladies appreciated the feast. We two ate lunch in her pickup while we talked.

Maxine was easy to convince. When she viewed the DVD with the two villains discussing Summer's plight, and heard the basics of Operations Tinkerbelle, Guido and Fat Ass, she was in. She was particularly happy to hear that Cassandra would be on hand to assist. She also was quick to offer her house as the meeting site for all prospective members of our team.

Maxine offered to bring in Cora and Marti as well. I told her that I had been counting on having those two in on the fun. We agreed to meet at 6, then I was on the road again.

Interlude: My pal Maxine

I realize now that I haven't given a fair description of my sister Maxine. It's time to correct that oversight. I have said that Maxine is a very big girl. That does not do her justice.

I described Dad as being built like a Mack truck. I think of Maxine as more of a Freightliner. One of those big tractors built for the long haul. You know, the ones with a sleepover cab and a huge front end.

Maxine is 29. She's 6'4" and claims to be 265. I'd say that she's at least ten pounds heavier, but I'm not about to argue the point. She pumps iron for stress relief.

She also claims less than 5% bodyfat. I believe her, but most of that is in her tits. Maxine is at least a 44DD. It's my contention that she carries those extra ten pounds on her chest. Most people have heads smaller than one of her tits. Maxine is indeed avery big girl.

For fun, Maxine goes cruising on one of her motorcycles. She has a collection, including several Harley's and a couple of custom choppers, as well as two beautiful Moto Guzzi's. There's even an old Triumph touring bike and a vintage Ducatti. She's a charter member in the local chapter of Dykes on Bykes, and is quite a sight in her leathers. Her usual mode of dress is worn jeans, a denim work shirt and scuffed Frye's motorcycle boots.

But don't get the wrong impression. Maxine can be quite lovely when she does herself up. She's only done it once that I know of, but I can confirm, she did look hot. One day she'll describe herself (tongue firmly in cheek) as a girly-girl. The next, a leather dyke. Then, a femme or a butch. Maybe it's because of her size, but the only description she doesn't use to describe herself is 'bull'. She changes with her moods, and sometimes for the woman she's pursuing at the moment. But she's always a lady.

It's true that her features are a bit strong to be considered beautiful in the classic sense. But she's got her own face. She's got a square chin with a divot for a dimple, and her nose has been broken at least once. But she has beautiful blue eyes and a great shape: a huge bustline, a relatively small waist and hips just broad enough to match. Her blond hair is cut square to just below her shoulders. She keeps tied up in a ponytail. She has a nice ass and fabulous legs. Sort of a cross between Missy and Natasha, but scaled up a magnitude.

Maxine is not uneducated either. She put herself through college with the help of a Track and Field scholarship – shotput, hammer throw and javelin – and ROTC. She has a civil engineering degree, with a minor in History. After school, she spent eight years as an officer in the Navy SeaBee's, four on active duty.

In her real life Maxine is an independent Excavating Contractor. That is a fancy way of saying that she moves dirt. Lots of dirt. Mountains of dirt. Maxine owns a dump truck and a cat, plus a few other pieces of large earthmoving equipment. All are custom painted to her specifications.

She also does all the maintenance on her equipment. She is as good a mechanic for heavy equipment as she is at moving dirt. So much so, that other contractors pay her to help maintain their equipment.

You know when Maxine is coming. You can't miss that truck with the red, white and blue DMD logo on the sides barreling down the road. Like all her heavy equipment, it too is custom painted. Shocking Pink, of course.

Time out.

DMD, Inc. is the name of her company. It's her private joke on some of the more chauvinistic folks in the construction industry. Not a lot of people are aware that it stands for 'Dykes Moving Dirt'.

Time in.

I have to say that Maxine looked spectacular when she walked in to the last Halloween party. I should say, when she tottered in; she's not used to heels taller than those on her Frye's, let alone strappy 'fuck-me' sandals with four inch spikes for heels. She walked on tiptoes all night. Those spiked heels couldn't have survived for long carrying her full weight.

Anyway, no one recognized her with makeup, sunglasses and her hair styled in waves about her shoulders.

Picture it: The room is jammed with women of all shapes, sizes and colors. All are in costume. There are at least five Xena's and a couple of Gabrielle's too. Catwomen, hobos, clowns and witches abound. Two women dressed as Mistresses in tight leather corselettes, leather V-string panties and thigh-high boots are standing by the bar talking.

If they look like the real deal, it's because they are. Royal Bitch Goddesses both. Scary.

One is in red with black trim, and the other in black with red trim. The former carries a crop. The latter has a leash in her hand. The other end is attached to the studded collar of a young girl dressed as a French maid, kneeling at her feet. The Maids breasts are bare, and little silver bats dangle on delicate chains from her pierced nipples. Occasionally her Mistress bends down to give her a sip of beer and wipe her chin. Often she pats her cheek and gives her a kiss. Little Stephi looks very content.

There are two Playboy bunnies – Amanda and Evelyn – and a young woman with her short black hair slicked back, dressed as a 1920's gangster. Kathryn came complete with double-breasted pinstriped suit, spats, snap-brimmed fedora and a violin case containing a toy Thompson.

I'm at the end of the crowded bar, talking with Margot and Erin. We are taking in the scene and commenting on the outfits, making bets on who'll win the prizes for best costume.

The trio in body paint have my votes. I just can't decide the order. Cathy's tall with short bouncy blond hair, long, long legs and big tits. Her glasses perched on the end of her nose. She's dressed as a school teacher with white blouse and vest, a micro miniskirt, stockings and heels. She looks yummy, particularly when you realize that the blouse and vest are body paint. I love the way her heavy breasts quiver as she moves.

Joanie's outfitted as a baseball player, with cap, pinstripes and spikes. Everything below her neck, down to her shoes is paint, except for a tiny and tight pair of soft cotton boyshorts. Her camel's toe is very much in evidence. Nice Puss! She's got the cutest little pair of tits, with nipples that come to sharp points. Man, I'd like to play catch with her for an hour or two. But she bats for the other team, dammit.

Dulcie's costume is pretty basic: a conservative maillot swimsuit and slaps. That is, it's conservative until you focus on the fact that, except for a little strip of adhesive tape running down her hairless pussy slit, it's all paint. The tape is painted to match the suit. Surf's Up! And so is Mr Snake.

I don't know.You choose.

Margot is dressed as Little Bo Peep, complete with bonnet, crooked staff and a stuffed lamb on wheels. Her ruffled dress flares out stiffly from her thighs, displaying her marvelous legs clad in fishnet stockings. And Miss Bo Peep never showed such décolletage in any book of nursery rhymes I've ever read.

Erin is a compact Marilyn from the 'Seven Year Itch', with blond wig, billowy red dress and sheer white panties with frills. She flashes the panties occasionally. Very nice puss.

Me, I'm dressed as 'Jack' to Cassandra's 'Jill'. She's is out on the dance floor with Jamie, who's perfect as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Great boobs! Killer violet eyes.

I'm wearing an old worn pair of bib jeans, a blue gingham shirt with the sleeves rolled up and hightop Doc Marten's. I've got a bloody bandage around my head and a big pail. The pail is full of ice, packed around a smaller pail half-full of beer. We replenish our glasses at need. The taps are busy.

'Jill' is in pigtails. Her blue and white gingham jumper twirls out from the tops of her thighs. Though I've allowed her to wear a v-string, her bare asscheeks flash as she dances. The wide straps of the jumper frame her jutting breasts. Her bodice is semi-sheer with muttonchop shoulders. It's gathered with elastic just beneath her tits. She has a tiny white apron, tied with a large bow. Her white stockings end just above her knees, leaving her thighs bare. Wide straps locked to her ankles hold her high-heeled buckle shoes to her feet.

Nadine is in the hall sucking face with a new member, Maureen. Nadine's a sailor in her blues ready to ship out. Thirteen-button wool bellbottoms, jumper, neckerchief with a dixiecup on top. Where she found a uniform large enough to fit, I'll never know.

Maureen is a depraved bobby soxer, with black poodle miniskirt, crinoline petticoats and pink sweater cropped to leave her midriff bare. Her costume is perfect with bobby sox turned down at the ankles and high heels made to look like saddle shoes. Nadine's hands are under Maureen's skirt, kneading her asscheeks.

A couple of the women are next to us leaning on the bar. Bull dykes and butches both, Chaz and Micki are identical as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Alice is standing between them, of course, costumed as her namesake. Her blue dress is short, flaring out stiffly from her tiny waist. Her décolletage is deep, leaving her rouged nipples peeking over the edge of her apron. Her pantaloons are sheer with ruffles all down the legs, and her feet are clad in Mary Janes of glossy black patent leather.

Forty or fifty couples are on the dance floor, rocking to the band. The music is fast and the bass is thumpin' but a few of those couples are out of step. They're slow dancing, touching each other and kissing.

Marti and her partner Tiffany are one of those couples. Tiff in lost in Marti's arms. She's tiny, particularly compared to Marti. They've been together for quite a while now. Love really is grand.

Time out.

Tiffany has a very upscale gallery downtown She only handles the paintings, sculpture and jewelry of female artists. I introduced her to Chloe. Now her jewelry is center stage in a case near the entrance to the shop. Their making a ton of money together.

There's talk that Tiffany is looking to get pregnant soon. I know they've been looking into artificial insemination. I'm in on it because she and Marti asked me if I'd be interested in donating the juice. I told them that I'd rather it done the old fashioned way, then jumped back quick.

Marti knew that I was kidding, but her playful punches leave the same size bruises as Maxine's. They looked startled at first, then Tiff grinned. Maybe she's thinking about it.

Hope so.

Tiffany can talk Marti into anything.

Time in.

Tonight Marti is a deputy sheriff. One can only hope that's not a real Glock in her holster. The uniform looks real enough, including the hat and mirror sunglasses.

Tiffany is straight out of 'Gone with the Wind'. Southern accent, hoop skirt, ruffled petticoats and a gown that would make Scarlett green with envy. The corset she's wearing makes her waistline about 18". The neckline of the gown plunges to the tips of her generous breasts, for all to see and admire.

The gang at the bar is arguing amiably whether or not her nipples are rouged. Margot says no one has natural nipples that color of deep pink. Saundra agrees with her, but Erin and Gwendolyn demur. I reserve my opinion, but admire the result. Whether they're natural or lipgloss enhanced, Tiffany's nipples do look yummy.

Everyone is drinking and talking, just having a good time. Except for Snow White, she of the big, very bare tits, and Cinderella in the corset gown showing deep décolletage, over by the entrance. Valerie and Kate are getting ready to duke it out over Prince Charming (Kelin). She is standing beside, trying without much success to mediate the dispute. She looks bored, like she's been through the whole thing before.

Their argument ends abruptly. All conversation trails off, then stops. The music too falters, and the room grows quiet. Everyone's eyes turn to the door.

Standing in the entrance is a gorgeous blonde Amazon, at least 6'8" in her high-heeled sandals. She's a goddess in a strapless bustier of purple lace, a micro-miniskirt made of black leather, smoky stockings with a pattern woven in and a pair of strappy "fuck me" sandals with spiked four inch heels. Around her neck She has a black velvet choker with an ivory cameo. The woman is tanned to a golden brown. Her sun-blond hair cut in a 'Rachel' cascades in golden waves around her face and down, brushing her bare shoulders.

The bustier, hooked low on her back, can barely hold her huge breasts. It leaves her broad back and smoothly muscled shoulders bare to her nipples. A silver belly ring with a shiny 'Eat Pussy!' charm dangles from her pierced navel. Her stomach is bare, showing six-pack abs. The miniskirt is cut low on her broad hips and high on her thighs. Twin chrome zippers trail down from hem to waist on either side. The skirt is tiny and tight, accentuating the dramatic curves of her hips. The strings of her panties arch high across those curves from front to back.

Her hair, makeup and outfit are all perfect. She looks as if she was ready for a plus size xxx-rated photoshoot. She is striking, and she knows it. The intoxicating scent of Chanel Allure wafts into the room.

'Blatant lust' doesn't begin to describe her.

The sisters just stand there with their jaws hanging. The gorgeous stranger looks good enough to eat, and the ladies are lining up for chow.

A low murmur whispered through the crowd as the luscious blond strikes a pose in the arch of the entryway. One arm stretched up the column. The other fist rests on the curve of her cocked hip. She tilts down her sunglasses, looks over the near silent crowd for a minute then grins and announces,

"The first one of you horny dykes that brings me a fresh beer gets to eat my pussy."

Everyone's eyes get big. Again the room is absolutely silent for a heartbeat. Suddenly from the corner Marti blurts,

"Jee-zus Kee-riste-on-a-crutch! It's Maxine!!!"

Then the rush starts.Everyone races for the taps. One young girl dressed as a ballerina, tries to cheat. But she has half a glass and foam on her lip. Maxine downs the beer, but gives Samantha the buzzer, and tells her better luck next time. She licks the foam away as a consolation prize though. Then she gives the girl a lingering kiss. Little Samantha looks like she's cumming in her tiny tutu. Her inner thighs are quivering. A tiny wet spot dots the crotch of the tutu.

Cora had been at the tap pouring herself a beer when Maxine made her entrance. By the time she becomes conscious of the beer flowing over her wrist, about a gallon has gone down the drain. She glances at her glass, blinks, then grins as she takes off for the gap in the bar. Beer is still pouring from the open tap.

She has the inside track, but has trouble with her goalie pads as she makes the turn. Leigh is built for speed, and came as Mystique. Flaming red hair, a micro bikini sans top, blue body paint and blue scales glued to her skin, but nothing more to get in the way. She pours a full pint and vaults the bar without spilling a drop. She lands on the run, and beats Cora by a BCH. Maxine tosses off both beers, gives a discreet belch and calls it a tie.

Maxine's Ms. Puss and Mr Snake have more in common than one would think at first glance.

Cora was all for going down on her right there. Ms. Puss may have been willing, but Maxine had come to party. She put her arms around both Cora and Leigh, then tottered in to greet the rest of the mob. Neither one left Maxine's side for the rest of the night, except to get her beer. I heard later from Cora that the three of them carried on all night at Maxine's place after the blowout at the clubhouse wound down. She said the three of them had a helluva time in Maxine's big shower together getting all that blue paint off Leigh's ass.

Maxine really did look good that night. What really blew us all away though was the surprise under the miniskirt. That night, and for probably the first time in her life, Maxine wore a garter belt and sheer black V-string panties that tied with big bows high on her curved hips. Now Cora's in love.

Mr Snake sat right up when she raised those zippers and lifted the front panel of her skirt. Maxine had gone all out. She had even had her pussy plucked for the event.

Not being used to wearing miniskirts, Maxine flashed the room every time she sat down. Mr Snake was sniffing so much prime pussy, at that point he was going into overload. The sight of Maxine's bare pussy wrapped in sheer black silk almost made him premature. Maxine's Ms. Puss is definitely Prime.

The two of us sat at the bar talking for a bit later that night. Maxine and I had been pals for a while, but that was the first time I viewed her as a possible bedmate. Too much beer can make a person see, think and do some strange things, but I hadn't had that much to drink. Maybe it was the outfit. D'ya think?

She caught me looking, and punched my arm good-naturedly.

Ooowwwie! My arm hurt for two days.

But I noticed that she checked out my package too. She just gave me a lazy grin and told me not to get my hopes up. Mr Snake was devastated.

It's all good in the end. Cassandra was dripping by the time we got to her place. Gwendolyn, the woman dressed as the Mistress in red, pays the bills working in an office. But she's a Mistress after work, as is her friend Saundra, the one in black. Gwendolyn asked for my permission, then pulled Cassandra into the back room for a short but intense training session.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers
12