Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 13

Story Info
Justice is served & gang gets some, too.
15.9k words
4.65
22k
2
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the twenty-second installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter XIII "…When the party's over…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart… sexy… sophisticated… and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

Operation Honeymooners is on, and the troops are taking the villains down.

It's not pretty, but someone's got to do it.

Lydia, Marco and Wendy (otherwise known as 'Fat Ass', 'the putz' and 'Tinkerbelle') are locked up and awaiting punishment. Some are more pissed than concerned.

They should be concerned.

The mission is to get two of the three to give up the discs and the cash, then get outta town.

It's going to take some convincing, but James and his gang have all the time and tools they need.


Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter XIII "…When the party's over…"

"My job is to break her." Maxine mused. "I've got to find a handle. Something that will kick her feet right out from under her. She's got a dream. Something she wants so bad, she can taste it…"


The adrenaline rush had faded fast; gone by the time Maxine and I got back to Gwendolyn's. It was time for the next phase of Operation Honeymooners.

We had given ourselves six days to break them. All told, it took a little less than three. In the end, they gave it all up.

I had noted that there had been no casualties during the take-down at Lydia's place. Since Marco probably would not concur with that BDA, I mentally ammended it to read no friendly casualties. But that his head and coĵones were aching might soon be the least of his worries. What a nimrod.

Maxine and I arrived to find everyone downstairs with the captured villains. We checked the monitors upstairs before we went down ourselves.

Marco was just coming around. Saundra stalked in the door as we watched. The ladies had stripped him to his briefs and secured him to a chair. A collar circled his neck. His arms were cuffed behind his back; his ankles to the chair legs. A strap was cinched around his waist. He wasn't going anywhere without help. Sorry asshole, no can do. Try the next window.

Lydia was in another cell. Gwendolyn Marti and Cora stood watching and making lewd comments as she slowly removed her clothes. She didn't appear to be at all frightened. She was pissed. She should have been frightened.

Maxine was right. Lydia was tough. She didn't scare easy. But we had lots of time to convince her of the error of her ways. She'd break. Everyone breaks when the right pressure is applied.

Humiliation was the key to Lydia in my mind. Well that and the fear of twenty or so years in prison. Even so, pain she could take. Humiliation was something else. Her ego was in for a beating. We'd keep beating until she gave it all up.

At the time, I hoped we all had the stomach for it.

I thought Gwendolyn and Saundra could take it. No doubt. Cassandra and I too. I wasn't worried about Maxine. She'd keep her eyes on the goal. She was as mentally tough as Lydia. If anyone would have nightmares, it would be Marti and Cora. My idea was that we'd let them get their licks in early, then ease them out of it. They didn't need the grief.

Time out.

That shows you what I know. Those two ladies are a lot tougher than I'd imagined. Cora and Marti not only stuck with it, they came up with a few wrinkles of their own. Marco and Lydia had committed serious no-no's. Cora and Marti made them pay for their sins. They didn't like all of it – none of us did – but they didn't have nightmares about it.

Time in.

Wendy was back in her own cell with Cassandra watching her as I had instructed. She was sitting lotus fashion on a cushioned cot tastefully attired in her collar. Her mons and pussylips were hairless and flushed. Cassandra was kneeling behind her doing her hair up off her neck again.

Tinkerbelle had bathed – if you can call a cold-water shower with a bar of cheap soap in the open corner of the dungeon bathing – then Cassandra had given her the Blue Wax 'treatment' under Saundra's supervision.

So much for the action down in the dungeon. Maxine and I looked at each other and grinned. It was almost time to call the troops together again, this time to get their impressions and to discuss assignments. First we'd get the two villains settled, then eat a late lunch while we talked. That decided, the two of us went downstairs to get in on the fun. Maxine made one stop, joined the group in with Lydia. I stepped into Wendy's cell.

Wendy glanced up out of the corner of her eye when the door opened. Cassandra slapped her on the hip and told her to keep her eyes on the floor as she had been told. I walked in as Cassandra finished fixing her hair. She whispered to Wendy, who immediately sprang up to her knees and linked her fingers behind her neck. She shivered as Cassandra reached under her arms to cup her bare breasts and tweak her nipples.

Cassandra smiled up at me as she fondled Wendy's chest. When Wendy's nipples were full and crinkled to a rosy glow, Cassandra sat back on her heels to watch.

I walked over and stood in front of Wendy. She stared at my knees, not daring to look up. I reached down to brush my fingertips over her nipples. A shiver ran through her body. Goosebumps ran along her arms in its wake. Her crinkled nipples tightened even more. I bent to fondle one breast, testing the weight, then ran my fingertips along the lips of her bald vulva.

Very nice. Soft and smooth and a tiny bit slippery wet. She shuddered. A barely audible mew escaped her throat at my touch. More wet glistened. Tinkerbelle was turned on. Hmmm.

"You've done well to this point, Wendy, but it isn't over yet." I warned her. "Lydia and Marco are in the next two cells."

She didn't seem surprised.

"Just remember, what happens to them, can happen to you too. It all depends on how well you cooperate."

That got her trembling. Apparently Cassandra had been filling her ear with tales of what we had planned for her senior partners.

"I'll be seeing to you." I said. "Cassandra is to assist me. Now tell me truthfully, were you ever spanked as a child?"

Wendy shook her head. She was visibly shaking.

"Well there's always a first time for everything, isn't there," I finished, then gently squeezed her breast once more and left her there with Cassandra.

I stepped next door to Marco's cell. He was awake, but not saying much. Hard to talk with a ball-gag stuck in your mouth. He was eyeing Saundra warily.

Marco was maintaining, but both Saundra and I could see the cracks in his façade. Saundra moved behind his back when I came in the door.

He looked up. Anger flashed across his face when he recognized me. He mumbled something around the ball stuck between his teeth – I was willing to bet his words weren't complementary. He started to look nervous when Saundra laid her crop across his shoulder. I stood in front of him hands on hips smiling down on him.

"Marco, Marco, Marco…" I said shaking my head. "…you really are a schmo. I've met three of your lady friends so far. Two of the three have kicked you in the nuts, and the third cannot wait for the chance. Do you always have that affect on women?"

He was straining at the cuffs holding him to the chair. Saundra gave him a taste of things to come. Right across the shoulders with her crop. Smack!

Marco gave a muffled screech and suddenly sat up very straight. His eyes popped wide. Sweat lined his forehead. Yep, the façade was definitely developing major cracks.

"By the way." I said as I moved to his side. "This is Mistress Saundra. She is to conduct your interrogation…"

Saundra sauntered around him, trailing the business end of her crop across his shoulder, down his chest, then gave the bulge in his jockeys a couple of taps. That did it. Marco looked like he was going to cry. Saundra began laughing. She was smiling with everything except her eyes. They were dead. He looked up at her in growing fear.

I have to admit, when Saundra is zoned, she isvery scary.

She leaned down inches from his face, her legs straight, knees together, her magnificent tush pushed out high. Her lush breasts were near popping out of her strapless corset. I knew then that she had Marco's complete attention. Marco didn't even glance at the gorgeous rack she was presenting to him. But he only had eyes for her face and the crop she carried.

"You're going to tell us everything about your operation." I told him, my voice certain. "You're going to give up the money. You're going to tell us about the cocaine. You're going to tell us about the payoffs from the Fashion Houses. You're going to tell us about Summer and the parties. You're gonna tell us things we don't want to know before we're through with you. Count on it."

Saundra mouthed a kiss at him, then traced the tip of her crop around his package. Marco began trembling. He knew that whatever she had planned, it was going to hurt. A lot. A whole freakin' lot.

Before he could blink, she slashed the crop on his bare thighs twice. Once to either thigh, barely missing his nads. If that chair hadn't been secured to the floor, Marco would have smacked his head on the ceiling. As it was, his pecs bulged with the effort to protect himself. He hunched forward, attempting to fold himself in half, but the cuffs on his wrists and the strap around his waist prevented more than a shrug. All he could do was sit there and suffer. His muffled shriek was as much of fear as pain.

I bent to speak in his ear. "By the way dickweed. You haven't yet met all the ladies yet. After seeing your reaction to Mistress Saundra, I'm guessing that you don't really want to. But tough shit. You're gonna meet them anyway. Those three ladies can't wait to meet you…"

Now I had Marco's attention too. He was frantic trying to keep his eyes on Saundra as she circled, but he was desperate to hear me too. I straightened and nodded to Saundra, smiling.

I flashed my open hand at her and pointed up. She nodded. She had five minutes to play, then we'd break. Marco hadn't noticed. He was too busy watching the crop.

"One other thing to think about Marco…" I said as I moved to the door. I turned there. "Mistress Saundra here is ambivalent about you, but the other ladies? They're sort of friends of Summer May Mathews. They don't like you. At all!"

I grinned at Saundra and said "Play nice now." as I walked out. As the door closed I head another smack and Marco's muffled scream.

Last I slipped into Lydia's cell. The rest of the gang was in there with her. Gwendolyn was hanging back, letting the big girl's have their fun for the moment. Lydia was not having a good time.

She saw me enter just as Cora was closing the cuffs around her wrists behind. A flush spread across her face and down to the tips of her breasts. Nice gazongas. Excellent nipples.

Speaking of nice gazongas, Maxine had exchanged her work clothes for work clothes. She kept her jeans and boots, but her ubiquitous t-shirt and denim workshirt were gone. In their place was a leather bustier taken from Gwendolyn's costume collection.

Maxine's massive tits were barely restrained in those leather cups. The strapless bustier also showed off her ripped abs, muscular arms and broad shoulders to their best advantage.

I should mention that Marti and Cora had also exchanged their shirts for tops more appropriate to the setting: Marti wore an open leather vest held together with a series of buckles down the front, and Cora had on a zippered leather crop top. All three were showing plenty of spectacular cleavage.

It was easy to tell that Lydia didn't at all like being virtually naked and cuffed while surrounded by a bunch of strange women dressed in that much black leather. She certainly didn't like to be in that state with a strange man in the room.

She was standing in the middle of the cell, bare but for her panties. Lydia, like her boss, was into designer underwear. No off-the-shelf Victoria's Secret specials for her. She was clad in black lace. Nice little boyshorts: sheer black lace with rose patterns. Those lowrise panties left nothing to the imagination. My kind of panties. The kind that covered everything, but hid nothing.

There was way too much hair to see much of her puss. For us, that was a good thing. Nothing like having the hair of your crotch ripped out to get you in the mood to talk.

Marti stood beside Lydia's right shoulder. Maxine beside her left. I took a place against the wall beside Gwendolyn and folded my arms to watch. Lydia was looking daggers, but soon lost interest in me.

"…I don't think her ass is that fat." Cora said. Apparently I'd joined a discussion already in process. "I bet she can pump her butt pretty good when she wants to..."

"Bullshit!" Marti interjected from one side. "Look at this hunk of lard." She said as she slapped Lydia's butt which quivered from the blow. "Her ass is almost as big as mine, and I outweigh her by over a hundred pounds." Marti was stretching it a bit, but Lydia was hating the topic.

"Tell ya what…" Maxine joined in. "We'll fix you both up with strap-ons. Then she can show us how well she pumps that big ass." She ran one hand down Lydia's hip, then squeezed one cheek.

Fear flashed through Lydia's eyes, then she got that stone cold look again. I'd seen the flash only because I was watching her closely for any emotion. Tough broad.

"Open your mouth sweetie." This from Cora behind. "I got another present for ya. Here, suck on this for awhile. You look pretty good with a dick in your mouth; betcha look even better down on your knees lickin' my pussy."

She pushed a penis-gag into Lydia's reluctant mouth and buckled the straps behind her head. Lydia washating that.

"And one more, Little Miss Fat Ass." Cora said teasingly as she circled Lydia's neck with a thick leather collar. The snap of the lock could be heard throughout the cell.

Cora moved around Maxine to stand in front of Lydia. She held up the key dangling from a silver chain, then handed the chain to Maxine, who secured it around her neck.

"I do like your plan Maxine." She enthused. "I'm gonna love fuckin' this bitch."

She reached out to fondle one of Lydia's naked breasts. Lydia flinched, trying to pull away, but stopped when Cora squeezed a bit harder in warning. Lydia subsided.

"But since we're discussing her big butt," She continued. "I think we should fuck her ass for this competition. Her cunt's already used. But there's nothing like watching a girl take a dildo up the ass the first ti – .

"Dibs on her cherry." Maxine interupted.

Cora stuck her tongue out at Maxine, then laughed. "Shit Maxine, you get all the fun. Okay, I get seconds though."

For the first time, Lydia showed some real emotion. She looked horrified. The three ladies smiled. If I'd been in Lydia's position, those smiles would have appeared to be pure evil. Hell, from my position, those grins looked evil.

"You always did have the good ideas Maxine." Marti agreed. "I guess that I get sloppy thirds, but maybe I can make her cum when I ream her ass."

It was time for my speech. I pushed my way from the wall and stood beside Cora. She stepped back, but loomed at my shoulder. Talk about instant menace.

Lydia was still maintaining, but like her pal Marco, I thought I could see the first major cracks in her confidence. It was time to chisel another.

I noted absently that Lydia appeared to wear the same sort of bikini as Veronica Hart when tanning, though her tan was not as deep. She had three small patches of white flesh centered upon her mons and upon her breasts over those incredible nipples of hers. To a certain extent, Lydia wore her emotions on her chest. Those doorbell nipples of hers were popped, full and bursting. Mmh mmmmhh, lookin' tasty Lydia!

She looked at me closely, as if to judge whether I was more of a danger than the ladies, or the guy that would save her ass. Literally.

She flinched when I cupped her naked breasts, then brushed my thumbnails over those fat nubbins.

"Have you ever considered a set of nipple rings Lydia?" I asked absently. Her eyes grew round. She knew instantly that I was much more dangerous than the ladies. She shook her head and that lengthened into a shudder through her body. Her breasts danced in my hands. I thumbed her nipples 'til the nubs stood high, crinkled berry-brown.

"No?. Pity." I continued thoughtfully. "I think a set of rings would enhance your breasts." Our eyes met. Guarded. Uncertain. Questions crowded behind her eyes.

"Maybe a ring for your clit too." I mused. "Not gold though; silver. Yes definitely silver. The color of submission…"

I reached to the waistband of her panties. She shook her head and tried to back away, but Maxine and Marti gripped her arms. She flushed. Her protest was muffled, the words jumbled by the gag. I smiled thinly as I pulled the waistband out and down, then peered into the gap.

Her dark curls grew wild over her mound and vulva. She pulled her ass back in an attempt to hide herself, but the delicate silk panties threatened to rip. The last thing she wanted was to be without anything to cover herself. She relented, thrusting her hips forward to lessen the strain.

Maxine and Marti held her there, each with a hand on her ass. Of course, that also opened her wide for my view. Mine and the ladies. They stepped close to peer down at her hairy puss with me.

"Mmmhh. What a mess Lydia." I admonished. "Not what I expected from a woman from the fashion world. We're going to have to do something about this. Your pussy should be on display for the ladies and I."

I looked again into her eyes. "From the state of your cunt one would think that you've never heard of a bikini wax. Or maybe that just doesn't appeal to you. Tough shit. I'll give you this man's perspective. I like to see a woman's pussy plucked bare. It makes me hard. These ladies like it too. If there's no hair, none gets caught in your teeth." That startled her.

Smiling at her with dead eyes, I continued. "Your going to find that out first hand. Some of my friends here have hair, some don't. We'll compare notes after you've had a chance to service a few of them with your tongue. Before that though, I think we'll dispense with yours. I'm certain that you know what a 'honeymoon' wax is. Tinkerbelle has had hers. the putz is next in line, then it's your turn."

The whites were showing in Lydia's eyes. Rage flamed there, but fear too. Her face was flushed. She despised being on display for us. She could have killed me for the humiliation I'd caused her. But she feared me too. Good. More to come. I let the waistband snap against her belly. She mewed more in surprise than pain.

"On to more immediate things." I said. "We have you. We have your pal Marco. We have Wendy. We're not the cops. We're not bound by law; just by conscience. After considering what you and your pals did to Summer and the other girls, we don't have much of that. As far as we're concerned, you've already been tried, convicted and sentenced. This is your jail."

Lydia flinched. She was not liking this converstation at all.

"We can hold you for as long as we want. No one knows where you are. We have all the time in the world to get what we want from you. You and your two friends are going to feel a bit of the pain you've been dealing out to others. Summer May Mathews and her family for starters."

orencool
orencool
79 Followers