Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 17

Story Info
While Mrs Hart's education continues, James takes recess.
11.2k words
4.49
27.2k
3

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the twenty-sixth installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter XVII Post-piercing play

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart... sexy... sophisticated... and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

Oh Mrs Hart! Just what have you done now!?

Veronica appears to be less than overjoyed with her new jewelry. Despite repeated warnings, she demonstrates her displeasure. Bad move dear.

So while Mrs Hart gets some remedial education courtesy of Mistress Gwendolyn, James and the gang relax.

And, as usual, Mr Snake is sniffing fresh pussy...

Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XVII Post-piercing play

'...Deal with it Mrs Hart. Or don't. It's gonna happen anyway...'

Veronica was uncharacteristically subdued when Mistress Saundra and I released her from the examination table. I think that she'd had too many shocks in too little time. Her only comment when Saundra unbuckled the ballgag was a croaked, "Thank you..." she swallowed then added "...Mistress Saundra." Her hesitation had more to do with a dry mouth than any reluctance to pronounce the title.

That Saundra had her quirt looped around one wrist again probably had little to do with it.

Personally, I think Mrs Hart decided that discretion was the better part of valor. She was desperate to leave the confines of that dungeon with her ass intact. She assumed that the tenderness she was feeling from being pierced four times in one sitting was quite enough.

As usual, she assumed wrong. Mistress Gwendolyn had yet to receive her thanks, and knowing Veronica, she was bound to screw that up somehow.

Saundra nodded imperiously, then stalked out of the room. Veronica turned toward the screen to get dressed, but I stood blocking her way. I gestured toward the door. Veronica's face fell, but I remained unmoved.

"You have a couple of tasks to complete before we leave, the first of which is to thank Mistress Gwendolyn for the use of her facilities. For that, you need to be properly arrayed. You've seen how she prefers submissives to be dressed while in her dungeon. It's time to don your harness, lest she take offense. And you don't want to meet Mistress Gwendolyn when she's pissed. Trust me."

Mrs Hart had regained a bit of her personality once freed of the table. Her color was high; her eyes flashing again. But the thought of enduring a session with a pissed off Mistress made her bite back any argument. That and I think she was a little bit afraid of what I might do too. Finally.

Her ultimate goal was to get the hell out of Dodge as quickly as possible, with as much of her skin and dignity attached as possible under the circumstances. She appeared to remember that at the last second. Rather than say that which was so obviously on her mind, she squared her shoulders, dropped her eyes and nodded. The flush on her face demonstrated the effort it had taken. She didn't see the brief smile that twitched across my lips at her capitulation.

She stood passively, but vibrating with fury, fear – and if the truth be told – at least a little bit of excitement as I buckled the thick collar around her neck, then secured her wrists in the cuffs. She bit her lip and gave a quickly suppressed moan when I tightened the strap, lifting her wrists higher. When her back was arched to my satisfaction, I buckled the strap in place, then turned her to face me. She didn't like it, but submitted quietly as I checked her oil. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as my finger pressed through the folds of her sex, then out.

Mrs Hart was wet again.

She looked fabulous in her new jewelry, particularly as she was naked but for the thick leather collar with her arms cuffed high behind her back. She shifted, widening her stance at my gesture. With her arms pulled up and the collar tight around her throat, her back was bowed slightly and her head held high. Her heavy breasts were pulled up, jutting from her chest. Her bare nipples stood tall and crinkled cherry, both from the influence of the rings dangling and the terror and excitement of the moment.

The muscles of her belly tightened under my gaze. The dangles danced from the sapphire tear covering her navel. Below, centered about her hairless vulva, three beads and the ring twinkled in the light, all framing the delicate flesh over her clit.

I stepped close to brush a fingertip over the silver ball centered upon her clit. Veronica shivered. Her cheeks flushed anew. Her eyes remained lowered, but I could see them widened with surprise at the sensation. Once the wounds healed and the soreness disappeared, there was no doubt that Mrs Hart would quite enjoy the effects of her piercings. Veronica was definitely gooey.

As much as I wanted to bend her over the table and fuck her senseless, I resisted the temptation. Mr Snake was not pleased, but the last thing either of us needed was for Mrs Hart's piercings to become infected.

Neither did Veronica herself.

Saundra had a little bag of goodies prepared for her, including antibacterial soap, sterile saline solution and a set of instructions for the care and treatment of the piercings. I knew that Saundra had already placed the bag in my car.

Mrs Hart shivered again when I fastened a leash to her collar. Humiliation flashed upon her face; anger too. But she maintained her silence. She seemed to realize that nothing good could come from a show of defiance when standing in a dungeon naked with her arms cuffed behind her back. Smart girl.

Finally.

I turned away that she wouldn't see the smile twitching my lips. I looked her over again, then gave her a last warning.

"Be nice now, Mrs Hart. Remember: though you have a sharp tongue, Mistress Gwendolyn has no use for a visitor to her domain that doesn't know his or her place, and she's the one carrying the whip. As you can imagine, she knows well how to use it too. If she wants something, give it to her, and give it to her fast. Without the hesitation and/or histrionics that you give me."

I nodded toward the door. "Head up. Shoulders back. Be humble, as difficult as that may be for you. Now come. Let's show Mistress Gwendolyn your new jewelry, and be sure to thank her too."

Veronica loathed to be ordered to do anything, let alone to display herself dressed – pardon me, undressed – as she was. Particularly since I had the handle of the leash in my hand following her through the door.

The burst of applause sounding at her appearance startled her into looking up. All four women were there clapping. Tinkerbelle was as yet unrecognizable in her bondage hood. Wendy was clapping the loudest. I think the sight of her bitch of a boss naked and bound in a harness while displaying her various unwanted piercings made her very happy. She and Cassandra knelt on pillows at the feet of the two Mistresses, who sat at ease awaiting her entrance.

Their seats were more thrones than anything else: massive baroque chairs of dark, intricately carved wood with plush padded cushions and high, arched backs. A closer look revealed that the back, legs and arms were carved in the shape of men and women wearing bondage harnesses and very little else. The carvings were detailed and the details were very explicit.

Veronica was still embarrassed by the attention, but somehow pleased, almost preening. That is until she realized that the others were congratulating me and especially Saundra for Veronica's presentation and the exquisite nature of her adornments. Not unlike Eliza, Mrs Hart was getting no credit. She didn't like that. Tough shit Mrs Hart.

She liked it less when I led her up to Gwendolyn, who closely examined each of the piercings and proclaimed all the best aggregate that she had ever seen. With magnifying glass in hand, she fingered each jewel and the flesh surrounding it without any apparent regard for Veronica's modesty. One finger slipped through the divide of her vulva to gently lift the ring for better viewing.

Mrs Hart really didn't like that, though her areolae and nipples were bursting from her bare breasts, and her pussy was puffy before Gwendolyn sat back and laid the glass aside.

"Exquis! Merveilleux! Simplement parfait!" she exclaimed with delight. "Mistress Saundra, you have outdone yourself. Master James, your selection is simply perfect. And look, the engraving are there for all to see who would do so. There can be no mistake what this one is, nor to whom she belongs. If they could see it, all the members would be jealous of your taste. You must display it soon. I'm certain that I speak for Mistress Saundra when I say that we would be glad to accompany you, should you choose a formal unveiling of your collective work."

Mrs Hart had no idea of her meaning, but suspected that it meant nothing good for her. She was right. Veronica would be so not happy displaying her finery for one and all at the B&D club of which we three were all members.

Tough shit Veronica. I see a coming out party in the near future, with you as the featured performer. After all, there are plenty of ways to keep one's identity secret, even when one is, shall we say, formally undressed.

I smiled guilelessly. "I have an idea for that which we can discuss later. I'm sure that you both will approve. Let's leave it for now though. The idea needs some careful thought. Meanwhile, my 'baggage' has a few things to say to both of you."

Veronica stiffened, then gasped when I passed the handle of the leash to Gwendolyn. Oh she didn't like that. At all.

Worse, despite my warning, the distraction caused Mrs Hart to lose focus on her goal.

Gwendolyn gave the leash a gentle tug. Mrs Hart resisted for a moment, then with little grace, she dropped to her knees upon a pillow at Gwendolyn's feet. Her flush deepened though her eyes remained downcast. There's no doubt that she was paying close attention though. She swayed back slightly when Gwendolyn reached out to cup her breast, but froze when Gwendolyn's riding crop tapped her bare hip. With a stifled sigh, she leaned forward again as though offering her breasts.

Gwendolyn glanced up to me, then down to Mrs Hart. All warmth was gone from her voice when she spoke.

"Maître Jacques mon ami, the presentation is excellent; however the presenter needs training. As I'm certain you well know. I would suggest that the additional training take place before any formal presentation. Neither you nor Mistress Saundra would care for the ensuing embarrassment if such a shocking thing were to occur in front of the other members."

"As usual, you are quite correct Mistress Gwendolyn," I agreed icily. "My 'baggage' has much to learn about deportment. Worse, one can tell by her actions and attitude that she still believes that her body is hers to control, despite the instruction she has received over the last two days."

I stepped closer to Veronica and gathered her auburn mane in one hand. She mewed softly when I pulled her head back so that she was staring up at me. I glanced at Gwendolyn.

"I have a lot of work to do one this one. Almost more than it's worth," I said dryly. "Would you care to help?"

"That would please me greatly James," Gwendolyn answered with a smile. "I was hoping that you would make that request of me."

"I would be all that much further in your debt," I said. Nodding to Saundra, I continued. "Mistress Saundra has been offered weekly punishment sessions over the next month in partial payment for her efforts. Perhaps, given that you have the time, you could take four yourself."

Mrs Hart swayed upon her knees as she listened to her doom.

"That would be a marvelous gift,mon cher ami," Gwendolyn accepted with a smile. "I will take great pleasure in teaching this one the ways of submission. I think that she will too."

Gwendolyn reached out to gently brush her gloved fingertips across Veronica's lips, leaving a glistening trail. Veronica was shocked to taste the wet of a woman's excitement there, fresh from her own pussy.

"Taste yourselfma réticente une; savor the evidence of your passion," she whispered softly to Veronica, her intimately husky voice gentle with understanding. "You cannot hide yourself or your excitement from such as us. Look: even now your nipples crinkle with excitement. You pretend to hate this, but we know that you need it. It is yourpenchant, chère; your addiction. If your Master set you completely free today, you would be back at his feet begging to be taken within the week. He knows you and knows your needs. He is strong enough to care for you; to satiate those needs."

Mrs Hart's eyes grew wide. One would have expected to see outrage, at least disdain there. Instead, for an instant, we could all see the truth of Gwendolyn's statement reflected. Veronica immediately tried to cover, but we knew; and she knew the we knew. She hated that.

Reading her conflict, Gwendolyn laughed softly, then in an instant became Mistress Gwendolyn again. Both Tinkerbelle and Cassandra just as instantly recognized the shift. They shivered. Mrs Hart was slower, left behind as usual. Oh well.

She would learn and the process would be painful.

Gwendolyn glanced up to me. Her eyebrow lifted.

"Yes, if it is your wish, Mistress Gwendolyn," I said in answer to the unspoken question, "the first of her sessions with you begins now. Apparently we must whip the intransigence out of her. Too bad. I had planned to escort her to lunch this afternoon. Instead I will ask Mistress Saundra to accompany me."

I glanced at Saundra, who nodded with a smile. "These toys of mine will come too," I continued, gesturing to Cassandra and Wendy, "leaving my 'baggage' in your capable hands for the nonce. Please call me when you tire of her presence."

I released my grip on Veronica's hair. Mistress Saundra took my arm. We turned together for the door without another word, leaving Veronica on her knees naked at Gwendolyn's feet. Tinkerbelle and Cassandra rose gracefully behind to follow.

Veronica blanched. Much too late she began babbling her apologies. "No! James! M-master! I'm sorry! Please – "

Before she could say anything further, Mistress Gwendolyn laid the tip of her riding crop across her lips. "Noma chère fille. You have no say in this. Begging will not change the outcome, though it does please me to hear those words of supplication tumble from your lips."

The heavy door clanged loudly, punctuating her assertion and cutting off Veronica's sob.

"Before lunch, I could do with a bit of relaxation, Mistress Saundra," I said as we climbed the stairs. "How about a glass of wine on the porch overlooking the river. These two can see to our needs before we eat." I waved behind at Cassandra and Wendy.

"That is the second best idea that you've had today," Saundra exclaimed, eyes twinkling. "Possibly the third. Leaving that cunt in Mistress Gwendolyn's care for the afternoon was definitely the best. Though a glass of wine while one of your pets is seeing to my needs may tie with having that 'baggage' of yours pierced."

"And you did such a wonderful job of that too," I said smiling. "Mrs Hart definitely looks the better for it. So much so that I'm considering whether or not a tattoo would add to her appeal."

"Oooh that's a great idea!" she exclaimed happily. "What design do you have in mind?"

"It just occurred to me," I answered. "I haven't given either a design or placement any thought. Whatever and wherever, I'm sure that she will despise the result."

"Good!" Saundra said smiling. "She is easy to loathe; which makes it so much fun to torment her."

While we talked I uncorked a bottle of nice Pinot Gris from Gwendolyn's wine chiller. Meanwhile, Saundra relieved Wendy of the bondage hood and sent her and Cassandra to clean up. Wendy was a sweaty mess from spending the morning locked in the hood. She blushed when she saw my glance, but smiled when I winked. Saundra gave her bare ass a smack and sent her on her way.

Fritz, Lady and Bruno, Gwendolyn's German Shepherds, trotted around the corner to give us the once over as we stepped out onto the veranda, but soon wandered toward the front of the house, attending to their duties.

Within twenty minutes, Cassandra and Wendy were back, attending to theirs. Cassandra appeared first, naked but for a micro v-string: sheer white, tight against the plump lips of her sex. Being a gentleman, I nodded toward Saundra. Ladies first.

Cassandra's nipples popped as she went to her knees between Saundra's legs. She quickly unsnapped the fasteners from Saundra's hips and laid bare the plump lips of the Mistress's vulva. Talk about prime pussy!

Apparently Saundra was averse to hair on her puss. Either that or it was that she preferred a clean canvas for the intricate tattoo gracing her mons, because she was plucked bald, and I do mean bald. Her hair is naturally white blond, but there was the faintest evidence of it growing on her body below her neck. I'd bet the Miata's pink slip that Mistress Saundra had gone through electrolysis at some point in her career.

Nice tattoo; very nice pussy. The sight made Mr Snake stand up for a better look. He was sniffing for pussy again, and starting to feel left out.

Saundra leaned back to enjoy the agile tongue delving there, raising her glass to me as she did so. I tipped mine to her and settled back to watch the action. Cassandra's tight ass looked so fine thrust out as she arched her back to get at Saundra's pussy. The lips of her sex bulged out between her sleek thighs, gauzy but there for me to see through the sheer panel of her panties.

I bet myself that Cassandra knew I was watching, and gave her ass an extra shake now and then, either to tease or invite. Maybe both. Excuse me, what was I thinking: knowing Cassandra, definitely both. Having me fuck her while she was giving another woman head would get her pumping adrenaline quick. Hell, even the thought of it seemed to spur her on. Saundra was getting more than her fair share of stimulation. She seemed to enjoy the extra attention.

Wendy was not far behind Cassandra, which made Mr Snake very happy. She looked much more appealing with her face clean and hair washed and dried. She too wore just a little bit of a v-string. Hers was pink and just as sheer as Cassandra's. Within moments Mr Snake was wet and warm, uvula deep inside one of his favorite places, with a talented tongue laving his shaft.

Little Tinkerbelle is very good at giving head. She likes to keep eye contact too while she plays. She can't quite deep throat, but she is very good at sucking, and she has very gentle hands. She also likes to take my nuts in her mouth, then hums a little tune. Ohmutha!

The sexual tension was high after our time in the dungeon. All of us, including Cassandra and Wendy, were halfway to orgasm even before they went to work on Saundra and I. So much so that even Mistress Saundra had no objection when Cassandra slipped a hand beneath the panel of her panties to pleasure herself. Of course Cassandra didn't neglect her duties either. Her lips and tongue remained glued to Saundra's bare vulva throughout.

The shudders racing through Cassandra's body when she flicked herself just right were transmitted through contact to Saundra's clit. Mistress Saundra liked that very much. I know because she told us so. In a loud voice. Frequently.

She and Cassandra seemed to climax simultaneously. If one made it before the other, it was not at all apparent. They even finished and came down together. Very nice show.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers