Mrs. Honey Demands a Good Cleaning

Story Info
College boy again services mature lady janitor after work.
7.1k words
4.43
80.9k
126

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limpiador
limpiador
77 Followers

"Skip" Richardson was a sophomore business major at Urban University: twenty years old, a nice-enough kid from the affluent suburbs, and a member of one of the most popular fraternities on campus. Skip was slim, blond, blue-eyed, and good-looking. He was a bit short and a bit shy, but a most likable guy and attractive to plenty of young ladies. It was late Friday night, and one might have expected to find Skip out clubbing, or partying in the basement of his frat house with his brothers and a bevy of sorority girls.

Instead, he sat quietly and alone, waiting, in an empty classroom in the silent back halls of a deserted academic building.

His date had left the room unlocked for him, and Skip was waiting for her there. She had all the master keys! And she showed up right on time, at eleven-fifteen—immediately after she punched out of her last eight-hour work shift for the week!

She was Mrs. Maxine Honey, forty-two, the chief custodian at Urban U.

Skip rose from his seat when she entered the classroom. He was freshly showered and well-groomed, in a pressed white oxford shirt and grey business slacks, exactly as Mrs. Honey preferred.

Mrs. Honey was African-American, tall, big-boned, buxom, and dark-complected. She still had her custodial uniform on, and it seemingly didn't fit her body type very well: her impressively large bust pushed out the fabric of her shirt and strained against the buttons in the front, and her sizable, well-rounded butt did much the same thing to her trousers in back.

Her face featured high cheekbones and deep rich eyes beneath a short dark Afro with grey hints. She had been a beauty in her youth and for her age she still looked quite lovely—though with signs of wear from a life of hard knocks and physical labor. Even now, the sweat of a long day's work gleamed on her face and forearms.

She smiled at him. "Hey Skip, baby. You look real nice and I'm definitely in the mood for some lovin'! How 'bout you?"

"Me too, Missus H. You look hot," replied Skip. At least her body did, although he wasn't so sure about the uniform.

"Awwww! Well, let's go an' play then. Follow me, baby."

The middle-aged lady janitor led the young college student from the classroom and down the hallway, farther back into the silent building where the lighting was dimmer, until they reached a door labeled CUSTODIAL STAFF ONLY. It was a break area. There was a kitchen with a refrigerator and a coffee maker with a full pot; adjacent to that a bathroom with a shower; and in back, a lounge.

"You want some coffee first? Did you have your dinner?"

"I did eat, Missus H...and, um, no thanks, I'm good."

"You sure? Y'know I'm gonna keep you up late!" said Mrs. Honey with a knowing wink. "Me, I've been drinking coffee all through my shift—keepin' my motor revvin' for you."

She dead-bolted the outermost door, and led Skip into the back lounge, where there was a large leather sofa that opened up into a day bed. Mrs. Honey had already removed that mattress and lain it on the floor with one end up against a wall. She'd made up the mattress with a plain but clean white bedsheet, and scattered the leather pillows from the sofa on top of it.

Skip eyed the makeshift bed and looked a little worried about what new kinks his mature mistress had in mind for him on top of it. Mrs. Honey caught his nervous look and smiled—and her pussy tingled!

She thought of her friend Professor Vanessa Barnes—one of Skip's teachers at Urban U—and one savvy and crafty lady. Not only had she sussed out and freed Mrs. Honey's long-suppressed dominant sexual tendencies, but the Professor had also paired her with exactly the type of submissive male she craved: a barely legal, good-looking, sexually naïve, but surprisingly compliant White college kid. Typical of the callow students she'd labored hard to clean up after for more than twenty years!

Now, Skip had cleaned himself up nicely for his date, but Mrs. Honey had come right from her long shift without showering or washing up in any way. And she had no intention of using the shower in the break area—at least not right away. As the Professor had once told her: the dominant doesn't have to get prettied up for the submissive!

More importantly, it was a particular turn-on for this voluptuous middle-aged ebony dominatrix to straddle her submissive's innocent face with her body still smelling of sweat, and with her private parts stale and sticky. She loved making this Urban U student clean HER up—front and back—with his tongue!

Mrs. Honey pounced, seizing Skip in her arms like a big mama bear, rubbing her groin sensuously against his, and pressing a plush kiss on his lips. His mouth tasted sweet and minty.

"Mmmm! Good boy—you brushed. Of course, that mouth of yours is gonna be tasting like me real soon!" Her graphic words made the youth shiver in her arms.

She thrust her coffee-flavored tongue all the way into his mouth, while reaching down under the waistband of his slacks and into his boxer shorts, to take hold of his cock and feel it swell. Although Skip was on the skinny side, he was surprisingly well-endowed, which was another thing that particularly endeared him to her.

Mrs. Honey moaned as his erection filled her hand. She withdrew her tongue, grabbed Skip's head, and pushed his face into her hot, damp cleavage, while continuing to grope his now fully stiff penis.

"Ohhhhh, Missus H," said the young student from between her pillowy breasts. He inhaled their lush warm scent, and his body trembled with submissive lust for her as she stimulated his cock. Mrs. Honey closed her eyes and smiled confidently.

"Mmmm, you're such a sweet little thing," she murmured in his ear.

The curvy lady janitor caressed his dick for a little while longer while keeping his face buried in her tits, then let her hand slip away from him.

"Okay now baby—you strip down to your boxers and go lay on the bed for me. But let's hang all them nice clothes up neatly." She handed him a pair of clothes hangers.

Skip self-consciously, nervously bared his slender white frame before the leering eyes of his full-bodied ebony mistress. He removed everything but his grey boxer shorts, draped his shirt and slacks carefully on the hangers, and handed them to Mrs. Honey. Then he laid down on the mattress, among the leather pillows, while she hung his clothes on a hook on the wall. His anxiety had made his cock soften some, so he crossed his hands atop his groin, lying on his side and trying to look nonchalant.

"Now watch ME, baby!" ordered Mrs. Honey.

Transfixing his pale-blue, deer-in-the-headlights eyes with her own confident deep-cocoa orbs, she wriggled her fleshy figure as she unbuttoned her work shirt and shucked it off, exposing an impressive bust that was barely held in check by a cream-colored reinforced triple-D-cup bra. Then the bra came off, and the lady janitor's spectacular dark-umber breasts, with oversized maroon areolae and coarse nipples, swung free. Finally, the dusky dominatrix unbuckled her belt and dropped her trousers. She hung her own clothes on the wall next to Skip's.

Mrs. Honey posed magnificently—with feet spread, hands on her hips, boobs thrust proudly forward, clad in only a pair of orange-and-black tiger-striped hipster panties, which seemed almost to glow against her dark flesh, and covered up only a little of her copious, curly, black bush. The panties rode tightly and gave her a prominent cameltoe.

"I put these sexy undies on just for you, first thing this morning, baby! Been wearing them all day. You like 'em?"

"Y-yes, Missus H," he stuttered. "A...a lot."

And Mrs. Honey was a lot of woman! She was just short of six feet tall, and was at least forty pounds heavier than Skip, but she was by no means fat. Statuesque and curvy to be sure, but also quite fit, thanks to her years of honest hard work. Her breasts and buttocks, though large and prominent, were well-sculpted. She had wide hips, thick thighs, strong shapely arms, broad shoulders, and a slightly rounded belly. Her satiny skin was the color of dark-roast coffee and showed few wrinkles.

Mrs. Honey was also a bona fide milf, about the same age as Skip's own mother. No college girls of his generation could possibly dream up all of the edgy and intense sexual games that this intimidating, experienced, and endlessly randy older woman played with abandon on his pliant young body. Skip himself couldn't have imagined them, not until the Professor outed his submissive nature and unleashed Mrs. Honey on him, one memorably orgiastic night in her laboratory a few weeks earlier...

"Hooooo-RAAAH!"

Young Skip's brief reverie over his kinky relationship with Mrs. Honey was interrupted by her sudden loud war whoop. She playfully dove onto the mattress beside him, scattering the pillows and almost bouncing him off!

"Hey now boy," she pouted with disappointment when she spotted his diminished erection. "You're supposed to stay nice an' hard for me all the time! We better do something about this."

Mrs. Honey stretched out full-length alongside Skip like a sensuous lioness, and drew his face to her naked right breast. She rubbed the coarse dark maroon skin of her right areola against his lips until her stiff nipple found its way into his mouth. The young man moaned and immediately began to suck on it, savoring the warm salty flesh.

"Ohhhhh!" gasped Mrs. Honey at the erotic sensation of his mouth on her tit. She pushed Skip onto his back and rolled over on top of him, contriving to thrust as much of her plump boob into his mouth as she could, while she lay her body on his.

"UMMMMPH!" grunted Skip under her ample weight. Mrs. Honey snaked her hand down between their bodies and deep into his boxers, so she could again squeeze and caress his cock until it swelled back to its prior size and firmness.

Skip moaned soulfully, muffled by her breast in his mouth, and reflexively jerked his hips as his middle-aged mistress stimulated him. She felt the warmth of his dick and the pulsing of its veins as it filled with blood, and continued to masturbate him until his moans edged toward groans, and she could feel his first tiny trickle of pre-cum.

At that point she abruptly pulled her hand away, although she did let Skip nurse on her breast a bit longer before rolling her body off his and nudging him down to the far end of the mattress with her feet.

"Now I need you to do something nice for me, baby. But let me get it warmed up first."

The voluptuous ebony lady lay back with her legs bent and her feet planted flat. She grinned at Skip, slid a pillow under her ass to lift her hips—and slowly, tantalizingly opened her thighs to expose her groin to him. Her mons pubis swelled against the crotch of her tiger-striped panties, framed in thick curly pubic hair: jet-black but with some strands of grey.

Kneeling on the mattress between Mrs. Honey's wide-spread legs, the college boy looked on as she rubbed her labia with her forefinger, bringing her cameltoe into more prominent view and darkening her panty crotch with a spreading patch of wetness. Soon, perspiration began to glisten on her smooth sable skin, and Skip could smell the pungency of her pussy, even at arm's length from it.

Mrs. Honey played with herself a little longer, eyes shut and sighing, as her teasing finger made soft moist slurping sounds in her pantied vulva. Her young submissive couldn't tear his gaze from the sight. But eventually, the lady janitor took her hand away from her pussy and made a come-hither gesture to Skip with her now glistening-wet forefinger.

"Okay, baby. Now get your pretty face down here and kiss me where it smells. And I don't wanna hear no cracks about us goin' to New Jersey!"

"Huh? Jersey—?"

"Never mind, honey. You're too young. Google it later."

Mrs. Honey lifted her left leg and deftly hooked it behind Skip's shoulders—forcing him down flat on his belly and thrusting his face into her groin.

"I want you to make out with my hoo-haa—right through these panties."

She laughed devilishly—knowing that the mingled odors of her sweaty crotch, soaking panties, and less-than-fresh pussy would assault the young man's nose. Exactly as she wanted! And sure enough, his spontaneous reaction was to try to jerk himself back—but Mrs. Honey's leg around his back kept him from going far.

The ebony milf tut-tutted, placed both of her hands on the back of the youth's head, and insistently pressed his nose and lips down against the sopping vee of fabric that clung to her funky femininity—deep into the steamy, sticky furrow between her swollen labia!

"Now don't be that way, baby. How can I be your girlfriend if you don't even like my natural woman scent? C'mon now—smell me—smell me good!"

Mrs. Honey pressed down on Skip's head until he acquiesced—and took a long, deep, nose-wrenching sniff of her raunchy lady parts that made him shudder. Her sex smelled strongly musky, earthy, swampy, pissy—yet at the same time, erotic—on account of the female pheromones that she was also wafting into the air.

"That's right—sniff my dirty pussy! Push your nose in deep! Imma teach you to love that smell, baby. Crave it, even! No matter how many times we've gotta do this."

Skip moaned, but he kept on sniffing and snuffling and whimpering—and as Mrs. Honey noticed with satisfaction, he was doing his best to rub his own swollen package against the mattress as she held him between her legs.

"Mmmnnn! I see what you're doing, you nasty horny boy! You really do like this! Well all right then, now kiss it baby. Kiss my pussy—an' gimme some tongue too!"

Mrs. Honey dug her heels into the young man's slender back, pushing his head deeper between her sweaty thick thighs. Given no alternative, he pressed his lips to his mistress's nether lips: a worshipful open-mouthed kiss squarely on her ripe womanhood, right through her soiled panties.

"Ohhhhh baaaabeeee," the lady janitor throatily groaned. "That gets me soooooo wet!"

As Skip kissed her pussy again and again, Mrs. Honey swiveled her booty to grind her entire vulva upward against his mouth, smearing his features with the pungent love cream that was now seeping abundantly through the crotch panel.

"Daaayum this is so HOT!—My pussy's so dirty an' sticky and I got your whiteboy face buried SO deep in it!—An' you're kissin' and tonguin' on it!—OHHH I'm so turned on by that! Imma keep you trapped right here in this nasty pussy 'til I bust a nut all over your face!—All over your fucking FACE! You hear me boy?"

"Mmmmffff!" came Skip's wetly muffled response.

Hungry for orgasm, the big dominant woman put her muscled, tattooed arms and broad shoulders to work: pumping her submissive's face more and more vigorously in her oily, funky twat—diddling herself with his nose and mouth!

"Ohhhh!—Unnhhh!—Ohhh fuck yeah!—that's it!" she cried. "Don't you stop now boy!—Don't you fucking stop until I come!" Mrs. Honey demanded—even though SHE was the one in control!

Skip's boyish face squelched loudly in the lady janitor's messy crotch as she used him as her sex toy. She face-fucked him with abandon, grunting and moaning, reveling in the pleasure it gave her, but terrorizing the young student. He felt as if she wanted to force his entire face into her greedy vagina—even if that meant breaking his nose or dislocating his jaw!

He fought for breath, and each time he inhaled it was hot, humid, and laced with the musky odor of the older woman's sopping sex. But even so, his cock was hard as granite. It throbbed and tingled and even leaked a little pre-cum into his boxers. But it wouldn't be getting any female attention any time soon—his mistress was completely focused on her own pleasure!

"Make me COME!" Mrs. Honey thundered. "Get me OFF you little white motherfucker!"

The skinny college boy opened his eyes for an instant and glimpsed the ebony dominatrix writhing on the bed: her big booty was grinding against the mattress, her belly was bouncing, and her heavy breasts were rocking and rolling from side to side. The mixed musks of her lavishly perspiring body and her overripe pussy filled his nostrils—and by now, Skip was sweating hard too.

Mrs. Honey grunted "UNNGHH!—MNNNH!—UNGGGH!" as she ruthlessly pumped the young student's face in her insatiable pussy. In reply he could only make helpless, half-drowned groans and whimpers: "Mmmmppph!—Mmmmphh!—Mmmpphhh!"

At last, the kinky lady janitor felt the sweet anticipatory tingle of her hot blood coursing through her body toward her groin! She focused Skip's brutalized nose on direct and scrumptious contact with her clit—and that tipped her over the edge! Mrs. Honey popped her first cork of the night—gloriously, right into Skip's submissive face!

"Ohhh jeeezus YES!—YES!!—Goddamn it I'm CUMMING all over you!—TAKE IT, you slut! Oh JEEZUS ohh FUCK YES!!"

Mrs. Honey gasped as her thighs reflexively clamped hard on Skip's head. Her vagina began to shimmy from her clit to her cervix, and her big buttocks clenched. Everything felt so intensely, gut-bustingly good!

"UNNNHH!—HUUUNNHHH!—HAAANNHH!" she bellowed, eyes rolled way back in her head, riding the swells and troughs from one delightful bodily spasm to another—and another—and another!

The big-boned Black lady pinned her submissive's face deep in her erupting pussy with both hands as her curvy body convulsed in ecstasy, and her panties gummed up with female ejaculate.

When it was over, she slacked her thighs and let go of Skip's head. He dropped dizzily onto the soft mattress, with his face landing bulls-eye in the newly wet, warm, pussy-scented spot on the cotton bedsheet between the ebony milf's outspread legs.

Mrs. Honey slumped back onto the leather pillows, drenched and panting hard—but beaming.

After resting a short while, she sat up and looked down at her dazed young submissive.

"Don't know if any of them sorority girls ever make you go down on them like that...but I they don't bust no nut as hard as I do! That takes experience!"

Then she patted him on the head like a pet dog. "That was a real good start. Nice work baby."

"Ohhhhhhh," Skip moaned weakly in response.

"Suck it up, whitey," Mrs. Honey retorted sharply. "We got plenty of play time still ahead of us!"

She got up off the mattress and rolled Skip over on his back, then slid a pillow under his head and tucked his arms in against his sides. His erection tented the front of his boxers.

"Don't move, baby."

Skip watched with trepidation as his wicked Black mistress peeled off her thoroughly sodden tiger-striped panties, exposing her puffy, engorged, purplish-red labia and matted, damp, raven-haired bush.

She frowned and dangled the panties over Skip's face.

"Will you look at THAT! Boy, you made one nasty ol' mess in my cute little undies!"

The inside of the crotch of her panties was smeared with a good-sized bubble of her pussy-snot and lady-cum. It didn't come as any surprise to Skip when she proceeded to slide the underwear over his head, positioning the slimy, still-warm crotch panel directly against his mouth.

"Get your tongue workin'! I want all that cleaned out by the time I get back," she sternly ordered. "Imma go use the potty. All that coffee's catchin' up with me!"

The dank, sopping panties covered Skip's face like a mask, and the sweat-salt in them made his eyes sting. He heard Mrs. Honey's bare feet padding over to the bathroom next door, and knew that she wouldn't be gone for long. Her warm ooze was already dripping onto his lips. Skip grimaced and lapped up all of her sex fluids, getting a prolonged taste of their skunky flavor as they stuck to his tongue and the roof of his mouth. He choked and gagged a little—mostly because there was so much to clean up!—but he made himself swallow it all.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Honey went into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind her. Skip heard the toilet seat squeak as she set her big booty down on it. She passed a little gas, and then gave a deep sigh of relief as her bladder emptied loudly into the bowl. After all the gushing and splashing noises ceased, Skip heard her immediately close the lid and flush.

limpiador
limpiador
77 Followers