Mrs. Howard's Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God it was great pulling and pinching Mrs. Howard's nipples. At times I would pinch them so hard that she just screamed and stamped her feet on the carpeted floor, pleading for me to stop and let her go. When she lifted her hands to my wrists trying to pry her tits free from my grip I slapped her hard across the face and warned her not to do it again.

I was terrified of what Miss. Robert's was doing to me each time I tried to stop her she hit me across my face. Several times she even slapped my tits.

By now Emma was crying hysterically as Jillian took a chair and a fistful of her hair and dragged her down across her lap.

"Seems to me you don't quite understand the rules Mrs. Howard." Jillian said raising her open palm high in the air before descending at a rapid rate onto the curvaceous panty clad buttocks of Emma's behind.

It was a dream come true for me I had never imagined that I would get my hands on Mrs. Howard's backside god I had dreamt of this since the first day I met her with her husband at the education lunch two years ago.

Emma screamed and begged she bucked wildly trying to escape but Jillian held her firm. Slap followed slap raining a torrent of fire on Emma's behind. Emma begged and screamed for Miss. Robert's to stop the spanking, promising to do as she was told.

Jillian finely stopped and pushed Emma off her lap.

"Now sit down on my desk and spread your legs, Mrs. Howard." Instructed Jillian smiling, as the trembling woman wordlessly obeys.

"Wider slut wider." Jillian says hands dropping to Emma's knees slowly forcing her legs wider apart.

Emma inhaled sharply, feeling the muscles in her legs stretch as her legs are spread as wide as possible. Miss. Robert's eyes fall on the sight of her panties stretched tight across her crotch, the thin cotton displaying almost every detail of her pussy, soft mousy pubis spilled from the sides.

Jillian's fingers slide up her leg, running over the lace edge of Emma's panties, slowly nearing her pussy.

"Oh god." Emma gasps softly in embarrassment as Miss. Robert's fingers curve, gripping the crotch of the panties pulling it aside to expose her sex to the woman's lecherous gaze. Emma bites her lip and starts to turn her head away, embarrassed at the open display of her intimate area.

I was so scared of Jillian of what she would do or might do I knew I could do nothing to stop her.

"Your pussy knows you're a slut," Jillian chuckle's as her fingers spread my labia to expose the bright pink inner flesh glistening with my juices.

Her face was so close I could feel her breath on my cunt. Miss. Robert's slowly licked the inside of my thigh up towards my sex as I pleaded with her to stop. And then it happened her tongue suddenly licks lightly along my pussy, teasing me with its tip forcing a groan from deep within my throat. Spreading my pussy open with two fingers she begins licking the soft pink inner flesh of my cunt.

I whimper when she slips her tongue out to slip a little into my juicy entrance before circling my clit with her tongue.

"You taste so sweet Mrs. Howard." Jillian says, her nose pressed firmly against Emma's neatly trimmed bush.

Emma's breathing was short and rapid suddenly filling her with panic. She knew that two or more swipe's of Miss. Robert's tongue and she would succumb to the excruciating pleasure.

The office was filled with sounds of wet slurping and moaning as Miss. Robert's mouth sucks, nibbles, and licks at Emma's sweet unfaithful cunt.

"Please..." Emma pants as her body betrays her.

"Oh, Miss. Robert's!" I scream deliriously rolling my hips forward involuntarily sacrificing my pride. As she sucks and nibbles at my clit.

Nobody had ever licked me like this. I screamed and whimpered. Jillian was giving my clit a good suck before moving to wetly caress it with her lips.

There was no pause, no let up. Jillian wanted to disgrace and humiliate Emma, as quickly as possible spearing deep inside her, slippery sex with a rapier-like tongue.

"Please, no, no, please don't ... don't." Emma screamed, the frantic sucking of Jillian's mouth was driving her into excruciating delectation back arching as she began pumping her vagina with wanton abandon into the woman's open mouth!

"Ooooooh...God...oh my God...oh my God...uh...uh..."

Mrs. Howard's whimpering words and pleas merely enraged and amplified my lust as I slipped three fingers deep into her cunt. Instinctively her hips shot forward to meet them.

She shrieked her head roll back I lapped up and down her cunt, slipping my fingers back and forth into her pussy. She thrust hard against my hand, moaning and crying. I attack her clit, sucking it into my mouth moving my tongue over it in sharp, circular motions.

I could not believe what was happening too me, my body responded with fire and lust as Miss. Robert's plundered my pussy.

Pushing harder into Emma's dripping pussy, I slowly slipped my thumb into her cunt, followed by the rest of my hand.

When I felt Miss. Robert's hand buried inside me I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she fisted me hard, stroking and stretching my insides. In the mindless intensity of the moment, I had been reduced to being Jillian's wanton slut.

Emma came hard, screaming and gasping in the tormenting ecstasy of her release squirting her juices into Miss. Robert's face.

Despite being totally degraded and used by Miss. Robert's I left her office some two hours later with the knowledge that I still had my marriage my home and my job.

I felt deeply embarrassed and ashamed at myself for how I had responded to Miss. Robert's sexual abuse. My legs felt like jelly and yet I was perversely content, alive with the fact that she knew exactly what I wanted and needed.

I slept well that night and looked forward to the rest of the school term.

THE END WELL FOR NOW.

12