Mrs. Ivanova's Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following commands delivered in a deprecating tone, I stripped Karpov from the waist down and put the harness on her. I received a slap to the head, more demeaning than injurious, when I cinched one of the straps too tight. When I was done, Karpov held the phallus straight out stroking it as if it were her true appendage. "Don't you wish you had a cock like this, instead of that pathetic little dick of yours?" Karpov asked.

"Yes mistress." I was stunned by the response that I heard myself give. While I was not exceptionally well-endowed, at seven inches, neither could I fairly be described as pathetic.

"Well, at least you're not Shrimp-dick over there. His tiny prick is not even fuckable. Look at it." Karpov demanded.

I saw myself looking toward but below the camera. "Shrimp-dick" must have been the cameraman. I had already realized that there had to be one more person in the room running the camera. There might have been more, but the camera had panned around the small room extensively, so it was likely that it was just the four of us - Ivanova, Karpov, the cameraman "Shrimp-dick", and myself.

"What do you think of it, his dick that is?" Karpov asked.

"It's pitiful." My doppelganger said. I showed no semblance of the polite behavior that was engrained in socially well-adjusted people. I was watching a sociopathic version of myself.

"Anyhow, show me your fuck-hole?" Karpov demanded.

I got down on the floor on my knees and elbows with my knees spread wide and my ass up in the air.

"Shrimp-dick, prepare his fuck-hole!" Karpov commanded. The camera shook as it got closer and the cameraman apparently dropped to his knees. He was handling the camera awkwardly with one hand and his other hand came into the frame holding a squeeze tube of some sort. The thumb of the hand holding the tube flipped open the cap, and what appeared to be a clear viscous lubricant was squeezed onto my sphincter. I became a little more nauseated watching the man's hand rub the lube around my bunghole, and particularly as it breached the tight sphincter to get the lubricant inside my anus. I felt vulnerable just watching myself willingly ass up.

The camera backed away a little and Karpov moved into position on her knees behind me. She pushed the head of the dildo against my sphincter, and seemed to apply gradually increasing pressure until it breached the hole suddenly. She worked the fake cock in only a few inches several times slowly to distribute the lube, and then with an accelerating series of thrusts eased the full length into my ass. At Karpov's direction, Shrimp-dick squirted some lube onto the shaft of the phallus. Then she began to really ram it home. The ass fucking seemed to go on for an interminable period of time. I was in shock watching it.

"Shrimp-dick, rub my balls." Karpov said, apparently getting into character as a man. The camera became shaky and sometimes lost the framing of the shot as the cameraman tried to continue recording while he ostensibly reached around from behind and between Karpov's legs to rub her pussy. I could occasionally see his finger tips between her legs as the camera shifted around. Soon she began to spasm uncontrollably and her thrusts into my backside became less measured and paced.

Ivanova was ostensibly just watching the spectacle the entire time. As the camera panned around erratically while the cameraman apparently struggled to get up, I could see Ivanova briefly. She had the front of her loose-fitting flowery nightgown unsnapped, and seemed to be touching pussy lightly. Ivanova said: "Olga dear, now that I've let you have your fun, take the camera. I need to use Shrimp-dick, too. Between the two of them, they might just be able to satisfy a woman."

"Pets, get over here and lick my tits." Ivanova commanded, and, after a rough hand off of the camera, Shrimp-dick entered the frame for the first time. I was stunned to see that it was the pudgy Dr. Elovich. I flushed with rage as I realized the extent of the deceit perpetrated against me. Elovich began sucking Ivanova's right nipple because I had already taken her left. Her breasts were just slight swells, but her nipples were rather long and pointy.

"Use your hand to get Shrimp-dick ready. Do you think you can find his little prick?" Ivanova asked.

"Yes Mistress Ivanova." I said. I turned away from the video momentarily, but then forced myself to watch. I needed to figure this out. I was disgusted as I began to stroke Elovich's already erect member. The Shrimp-dick moniker was apropos as the doctor had only about four inches of erect penis, and was not particularly endowed in girth either. Given the betrayal the doctor had engaged in, I no longer felt bad about having ridiculed him. I was sickened to see myself calmly rubbing the man's erection.

"You are not being a good girlfriend. Be a good girl." Ivanova demanded.

I couldn't believe what I saw. My doppelganger on the video began to act in a coquettish feminine manner as it gave Elovich a hand-job. I didn't recognize these mannerisms. I did not think I knew how to act in such a feminine manner, and I wondered how Ivanova had trained it in to me. I had no idea whether what I was seeing was at the beginning of my time residing in Ivanova's apartment or just last night, but I had to think it took a while to train me to behave so unrecognizably different. My whole conception of self was being torn down as I saw myself run a hand through Elovich's chest hair while tilting my head flirtatiously and jacking him off.

"Stop! Shrimp-dick's little pud is prone to premature ejaculation. Shrimp-dick get over here and blow your load in my twat." Ivanova commanded.

Elovich did as he was told. Ivanova lay on my bed cross-wise with the front of her gown still opened up. Elovich positioned himself between her legs missionary-style and began to thrust his cock into her.

"Are you in yet? Hurry up and blow it already. I need a real dick." Ivanova declared brutally.

Elovich ejaculated almost on command. He was sweating and breathing hard as he withdrew and eased himself off the bed.

"Good. Now get his dick ready to service me. Use your mouth so you can get intimately familiar with what a cock is like." Ivanova gave Elovich the order.

Elovich got down on his knees and began to suck my member to erection. In the video, I stood there glassy-eyed without objection but seemingly indifferent to the blow job I was receiving. As an observer of the video, I kept turning away because it was too repulsive to me. Elovich, on the other hand, was going at it enthusiastically. He seemed more comfortable sucking dick than fucking Ivanova's pussy.

"You're being rude. Show some interest, and face-fuck him properly." Ivanova ordered me.

I responded by putting my hands on the bald man's head and thrusting my manhood into his mouth until he began to gag and sputter.

"Stop! It's time to fill me." Ivanova ordered. I pulled out immediately, while Elovich continued to try to suck me off.

I moved over to the bed, and the camera panned to follow me. I followed directions by gesture and positioned myself as Elovich had to fuck Ivanova's pussy. I proceeded to thrust inside her for about ten minutes before I climaxed and shot my load into her. Throughout this, she lay almost unmoving and apparently indifferent. Ivanova acted as though it was just a task to get through.

"That was disappointing, get on your back!" Ivanova commanded, and I obediently rolled over onto my back while still on the bed. Ivanova became more enthusiastic as she continued: "Now you are going to suck every last drop of cum from you two limp-dicked whores out of my cunt. Suck it out." As she said this, Ivanova sat onto my face so that she was facing the bed's chipped and scratched wooden headboard.

Ivanova writhed as she grinded her pussy onto my face. As I watched the video, I could taste the bile rise in my throat, but in the video I showed no reluctance. Despite the mini-cam's poor quality audio, I could hear the slurping as I sucked semen out of the woman's vagina as if it were a straw. I could not believe how long the noises continued.

"For someone with such an inconsequential pecker, Shrimp-dick sure does pack a lot of cream in his nuts doesn't he?" Ivanova asked.

I mumbled something incomprehensibly garbled due to the mouth full of semen and pussy, but presumably it was "Yes, Mistress Ivanova."

"That's because he doesn't get to cum for two weeks between these little sessions. If he ever ejaculates when I didn't tell him to, I'm going to cut his little nuts off." Ivanova said looking straight into the camera, which had apparently been handed back over to Elovich. There was a clear pecking order, and Karpov was over Elovich, Ivanova was over everybody, and I was everyone's bitch.

After I had finished sucking out the semen and licking Ivanova's pussy inside and out, she continued to ride my face in a manner reminiscent of a rodeo bull rider. Unlike her indifferent get-it-over-with attitude toward getting her pussy fucked, now she was fully-engaged and zealous in her actions. It was apparent that the only reason she had Elovich and myself fuck her was so that bringing her to release orally would be a more demeaning and demoralizing task. The objective of the vaginal sex was not pleasure for anyone, but to make certain the oral sex would be something I wouldn't do under normal circumstances. It was to show me how much control she had over me.

That was the end of that night's activities. Ivanova delivered a series of commands to me that made many things clear. In my altered state she could apparently deliver suggestions that would influence my behavior and perception in my waking state. She said that I was only to see Dr. Elovich for my symptoms, that I should not tell anyone but Dr. Elovich about these symptoms except to say that I was tired lately and might be coming down with an illness, and that I was to continue to live in Ivanova's apartment until told that I was free to go. She finished by telling me to climb back in bed, and then whispered something in my ear that appeared to return me to the sleeping state in which she had found me.

There were more clips from other "sessions", as she called them, but I did not have the stomach to watch more at the moment. I did, however, begin to look through the case files that she had also left on the drive. Her subjects varied, but most were soldiers. The early groups, guinea pigs, were prisoners having been court martialed, but eventually Spetznaz special operations soldiers were included. There were also political prisoners.

I would write the book. What really angered me was that I would have done it without the manipulation. It was right up the ally of what I wrote about, and information about program's like this didn't fall into one's lap everyday.

12