Mrs. J Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to leave but she hesitated. What Lauren had yelled during the argument continued to resonate. True, Kathy had been checking Jason out at the wedding although she thought she'd been discreet about it. It was just a natural reaction to seeing such a fine specimen as Jason. Older men probably felt the same way when a sexy young woman walked by - it's natural but harmless. The only troubling aspect was that deep down some part of her wondered how good Jason would be in bed.

That thought was forced back into a deep recess in her mind. There was nothing to worry about; she was a married woman; she had control over her impulses. This isn't a date, she told herself yet again.

Kathy draped a black wrap around her shoulders and looked in the mirror one more time. Satisfied, she left to meet Jason in the lobby.

*****

The elevator doors opened and heads turned towards Kathy as she stepped from the car. The weight of all those eyes on her made her blush slightly. Scanning the room, she found Jason sitting on a couch. When he saw her, he stood with a look of awe on his face.

He looked so handsome, so grown up, she thought, in his tux and black tie. As she walked towards him, her peripheral vision failed and the lobby faded away. For a moment, it was just of the two of them staring at each other in a vacuum of sound. Kathy blinked and the lobby had returned, the hubbub of many conversations filling the room. She stopped before him and they were both at a loss for words.

"How do I look?" she asked finally.

"You look lovely, Mrs. J. and I -" Kathy held up her hand to stop him.

"Jason, please. I feel awkward enough as it is without you calling me 'Mrs. J.' Tonight you may call me Kathy."

Before she could react, Jason scooped her hand in his, bent at the waist and softly kissed the back of her hand. "Kathy, please accept my sincerest apology."

The gesture made Kathy giggle, something she hadn't done in a long time. Jason laughed, too, his ears turning pink with embarrassment. He offered his arm.

"Shall we?"

Kathy nodded and they walked through the elevated walkway to the convention center across from the hotel. As they entered the ballroom, Kathy was taken aback. When Jason had told her it was a black tie affair, she knew it would be fancy but nothing like this. The tables were set with fine linens, crystal and china. The chandeliers sparkled and a string quartet was busy tuning up on one corner of the dance floor. Wait staff moved smoothly among knots of people carrying trays of appetizers and punch. Proms had changed quite a bit from when she was in school when all they did was decorate the gym with streamers and balloons.

Jason led her over to a small group of people and introduced Kathy to his friends. While she felt self-conscious Jason did his level best to put her at ease. They walked around the room, his hand lightly on the small of her back, directing her towards some groups and steering her away from others. Introductions were made and Kathy quickly forgot names due to the sheer volume of people she was meeting.

Nervous and excited, Kathy wished the bar on the far side of the room had alcohol. The only other adults present were wait staff and chaperones. A few of the chaperones were eyeing her warily, making Kathy very uncomfortable. The emcee announced it was time to be seated for dinner and she turned away to avoid their gaze.

The string quartet played while Kathy and Jason chatted with the other couples during dinner. What impressed Kathy most of all was the quality of friends Jason had. She was a firm believer you could accurately judge people by the company they keep. She also discovered Jason was very mature and charming compared to his peers. Anytime she needed something he was ready to help. If the conversation she was having with another person ended Jason would turn to her and include her in his.

The quartet finished to polite applause. A band walked onto the stage, picking up instruments and turning on equipment. The emcee introduced the group and announced the dance floor was now open. As the music started, couples streamed onto the open area.

Jason held out his hand. "Would you care to dance?"

Taking his hand, Kathy followed him onto the dance floor. The music was fast and catchy as they danced to the first three songs. The fourth was slow and Jason looked at Kathy expectantly. She nodded and stepped into his arms. Separated by a few inches, Kathy could feel the warmth radiating off Jason. He led her smoothly and confidently through the song, his hand warm and comforting on her back. When the song finished, he suggested they take a break. Kathy excused herself to find the ladies room.

*****

"What do you think of her?"

"Who?"

"Kathy, that woman Jason brought."

Kathy stood stock still in the stall trying not to make a sound. It wasn't her intention to eavesdrop but when she heard her name her hand stopped at the latch. Three girls had entered the restroom a minute after Kathy.

"I like her. She's nice, smart, and gorgeous in that outfit. I hope I look that good when I'm forty," the second girl replied. "Hell, I wish I looked that good now."

"Yeah, she's way sexier than I thought she'd be," agreed the first girl.

"You know, I wanted to hate her but I can't," confessed the third. "I wanted to go with Jason and even asked him out, but he turned me down."

"I didn't know that," said the first. "Were you crushed?"

"Disappointed, really. He explained to me about his mother and he was really sweet about it. Too bad, though. It's such a waste."

"What's a waste?" asked the second.

"I never told anyone this, but you know how I've been out with Jason a few times?"

"Yeah, you told us he's a really good kisser," said the first.

"It's more than kissing."

"What do you mean?"

"He's very... handy," the third girl finished.

"You mean..."

"I swear, his touch was better than my own. I didn't think it could get any better." She paused before going on. "And then it did."

"How?"

"He went down on me and my God! His tongue was pure heaven."

The girls shrieked with laughter. Kathy could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"Did you have sex?"

"No, unfortunately."

"So why is it a waste?" the second girl persisted.

"He's with Kathy and I was so ready to fuck his brains out tonight."

The girls all laughed as they exited the bathroom. Kathy emerged from her hiding spot. After washing her hands she noticed in her reflection a certain look of pride on her face. That's my boy, she thought. She smiled and rejoined the party.

Jason was slow dancing with his friend Amanda who Kathy suspected was the girl in the bathroom talking about him. Let them have their fun, she thought and walked out onto the roof top terrace.

It was a clear night but the city lights washed out the stars overhead. Couples had spaced themselves out seeking privacy. Some talked quietly, some danced slowly, while others embraced and kissed. Kathy leaned on the railing and looked at the city below.

She wondered what Steve was doing but already knew the answer. He's in bed now with the TV tuned to SportsCenter and his laptop logged into his fantasy baseball team. She could not figure out why he obsessed so much over the performance of players she'd never heard of. Oh, well. Boys will be boys. She should probably call but her cell was up in her room.

It truly was a lovely night. Surprisingly, she was really enjoying herself and she had Jason to thank for that. He didn't treat her as a friend of his mom; rather he treated her simply as a friend, an equal. For the first time in a long while, she felt young. She was eighteen again

A voice interrupted her thoughts. "You look like you could use a drink."

She turned to see a man about her age dressed in a dark suit. Kathy recognized him as one of the chaperones.

"Too bad there isn't anything to drink," he continued.

Kathy smiled. "Too bad," she agreed.

The man stepped next to her, looking out. "Well, there's none down here but I do have a fully stocked bar in my room," he offered. The way he looked at her and the vibe he was giving off made Kathy take a small step back.

"Thanks, but no thanks," she said politely. "I'm here with someone."

"I know." He continued looking out at the city and moved closer. "Whatever he's paying you I'll double it."

The words hung in the air. Kathy had heard them clearly but was having trouble comprehending. All she could manage was, "What?"

He turned towards her. "You heard me. Dump him. Come up to my room and let a man of the world show you some real pleasure. I'm sure you charge a lot but whatever the price, you're worth it." His eyes were travelling up and down her body, his mouth twisted in a lascivious grin.

"Can I help you, Mr. Cooper?" Relief washed over Kathy as Jason appeared, his eyes dark and dangerous.

"No, Jason, we were just chatting." Mr. Cooper's tone was light and innocent.

"This is Kathy Jackson, my mom's best friend," Jason said angrily.

Mr. Cooper's face blanched when he realized his mistake. He stumbled back a few steps, stammering an apology. Jason advanced on him and spoke briefly, his voice so quiet Kathy couldn't make out the words. Once again, Mr. Cooper mumbled an apology before hurrying back inside.

Jason approached Kathy. "You ok?" he asked, his voice full of concern.

"I'm fine. What did you say to him?"

He exhaled heavily. "I told him Mrs. Cooper wouldn't like it very much if she knew Mr. Cooper was propositioning women at the prom."

Kathy laughed. "Good for you. Who is he, anyway?"

"Oh, just my Calculus teacher. I think I'll be getting an 'A' this semester. You sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, it's just -," Kathy paused for a moment. "I'm pissed about being mistaken for a prostitute! Do I look like a whore?"

Jason's face was serious yet kind. "No, not at all, you're beautiful. It's been long rumored he's a perv, I wouldn't let it get to you."

She smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks, you know how to make a lady feel."

"You're welcome. Now, let's go dance," he said taking her hand. Kathy interlocked her fingers with his and walked back inside.

The evening wore on. They danced together quite a bit and occasionally switched partners with Amanda and her date. With each dance Kathy felt the years melt away until she was eighteen again. At last the band announced the final song. The lights dimmed and the music started, slow and sensual. As they swayed Kathy moved slowly closer, drawn to Jason by some elemental force. Their bodies molded together as Kathy lost herself in the music and soon her head was on his shoulder. Holding him like that felt so good. The world melted away and this was their private dance.

When the song ended, she turned and kissed Jason on the cheek. The lights came up and the world rushed back in. They stepped apart to join the others in applauding for the band. It felt like there wasn't enough oxygen in the room and Kathy felt slightly lightheaded.

Jason held out his arm. "May I walk you to your room?"

Kathy smiled and took his elbow. "Of course. How could I say no to such a gentleman?"

*****

"Mind if I use your bathroom?"

Kathy laid her wrap over the back of a chair. "No, but you'll have to wait for me to use it first."

He laughed as she playfully dashed to the bathroom. After she finished she checked her makeup in the mirror and touched up her hair. What am I doing, she thought. Why do I feel like I'm eighteen again? It's not a date, she told herself once more.

Then why does it feel like a one?

She stared at her reflection for several long minutes but it didn't have an answer. She went out into the room.

While Jason was in the bathroom, Kathy kicked off her heels and sunk her toes into the carpet, relishing the feel of softness under her feet. Something on the desk caught her eye. It was a single red rose with a note underneath. Jason must have written it while she was in the bathroom.

The note read, "Thank you so much for making my dream come true. Love always, Jason."

He really is sweet, she thought, smelling the rose. The door opened behind her and Jason stepped out.

"I was hoping you wouldn't find that until after I left," he confessed.

She smiled. "I'm very touched, and I'm honored to have spent the evening with you."

Silence filled the room as neither moved. Finally, Jason cleared his throat.

"Well, I guess I should -" he started.

"Yeah, I got a long -" Kathy interrupted.

They both stopped and shared a laugh.

Jason held his arms out. "Anyway, thank you for going with me."

Kathy stepped forward and they embraced. Hugging him felt so natural.

"My pleasure. You've become a fine young man, Jason, and you can do anything you put your mind to."

With these words he hugged her more tightly, their bodies a perfect fit. At last his grip slackened and Kathy pulled her head back to look at him. Green eyes met brown and suddenly all sound from the world was gone. All she heard was the beating of her heart. His head tilted slightly, and she was drawn to him. Before she realized it her mouth was moving to meet his kiss, unable or unwilling to stop. She closed her eyes.

Hands pulled her closer, the short journey seeming impossibly long. At last soft flesh met soft flesh and Kathy became lost in the kiss. She deepened it, parting her lips to accept his tongue, to taste his youth. The rest of the world didn't exist, never had, and all there was left was the two of them.

The first kiss gave way to the next and to the next, each more urgent than the previous. Hands pawed at clothes, pushing and tugging, eager to discover what lay underneath. Any remnants of resistance she may have still harbored fell away bit by bit with each article of clothing.

The touch of his hand to her breast sent electric currents shooting through her body. His fingers traced ever decreasing circles. Time slowed down as Kathy waited expectantly for them to finish their spiraling journey. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingertips grazed her nipple, erect and taught. His head lowered, his tongue flicked and she gasped, cradling his head to her bosom. Lips; tongue; teeth; all were employed to tease her nipples to a state of hardness she had never experienced before. She felt ready to burst.

Wet heat pooled in her lower belly. Jason knelt before her in supplication, his hands tugging her dress down. Fingers hooked in the waistband of her panties and in an instant they lay at her feet. She watched Jason's face lean into her closely trimmed bush as he deeply breathed in the scent of her musk. A kiss on her upper thigh, then a second coaxed her legs apart. As Kathy draped a leg over his shoulder his hands cupped her buttocks.

Like a flower greeting the morning sun, she could feel her nether lips parting for him. He tasted her, deeply and slowly, passionately savoring her. Kathy moaned. His tongue plunged, ravishing her as she buried her fingers in his hair. His tongue moved upward and Kathy knew that the instant it touched her clit she would orgasm. Every muscle in her body tensed for the inevitable release, her hands holding him tightly against her as she waited breathlessly. When his tongue finally grazed her swollen nub she cried out, her body collapsing over him.

Jason held her up, his arms wrapped tightly around her, waiting for her to regain control. Then he stood and led her to the bed, pulling the blankets and sheets back before gently laying her down. She lay on her back, watching as he finished undressing until he stood next to her, completely naked.

Reaching out, she took him in her hand, feeling the power coiled in his engorged member, her fingers running over the taught, smooth skin. She stroked him from base to tip, her hand twisting around the fleshy tip. He shuddered. Climbing onto the bed, he knelt between her knees. A finger, then a second, slipped inside her, his hand moving in long, slow movements until she moaned again. His fingers slipped out and Jason leaned over her. Kathy pushed firmly against his chest, forcing him to stop.

"Wait - do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure, hang on a second."

Jason padded over to his clothes, his fingers searching his pockets until at last he found it. He hurried back to the bed, kneeling before her as he rolled the condom down his shaft. Once again, he leaned over her, his cock sliding along her swollen pussy lips until the head pressed against her wet slit. The tip caught at the opening and he slid deliciously in, filling her.

Their eyes met as their intertwined bodies moved slowly in the dance of sex. Kathy wrapped her legs around his waist, taking him deeper, encouraging him, spurring him on. The tempo increased. It felt wonderful, perfect. Jason's hips moved faster, Kathy's heels digging into the backs of his thighs and she could feel his balls slap against her. The spark burning deep inside caught in a flame and the glow warmed her, taking her closer to the edge. Jason tensed and let out a long, low moan as Kathy felt his cock spasm inside her. They collapsed on the bed.

All she could hear was the thudding of her heart mixed with their gasps for air. Jason padded to the bathroom to clean up while she soaked up the warm afterglow of sex. It's when she rolled onto her side that she saw it on her finger: her wedding ring. In an instant the enormity of what she had done crashed down on her and her cheeks burned with shame. Enough damage had been done, she had to stop this.

He lay down behind her and as she opened her mouth to speak she felt his lips softly kiss the side of her neck just below the jaw. His fingers touched her upper arm so lightly it felt like a whisper. This simple, tender gesture stopped her words before they could fully form. His mouth touched between her shoulder blades, wet and warm as his hand explored every curve, every crevice. With each touch and kiss her body and mind relaxed more and more. He was the artist and she was the clay ready to be molded by his capable hands.

This is how a woman should be treated, she thought and she knew she was his for the night. Tomorrow would bring an end to this encounter.

Kisses travelled down her side, tickling her skin. His hand caressed her buttocks. Kathy pulled one leg up towards her chest, offering Jason unobstructed access, and felt his hand glide over her waiting sex.

He sat up, guiding Kathy to her back. She watched, mesmerized as his hands massaged around her pussy, her outer lips swelling under his touch. With his dark, brown eyes focused on her sex, two fingers slid into her, caressing and stroking her inner walls. The fire in her pussy spread throughout her body. His touch felt amplified; every movement of his fingers sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She writhed under his hand, dimly aware of the noises she was making. When his fingers curled upward and stroked the roof of her vagina, her back arched involuntarily and a primal moan filled the room.

Jason lay between her legs, his face hovering just above her. She could feel the warmth of his breath flow over her sex. Finally, a soft kiss on her wet slit. Then, his tongue danced and probed and teased, exploring from the very bottom of her pussy to just below her clit. Kathy wrapped her legs around his head. Her fingers played over her sensitive nipples as Jason's tongue plunged into her repeatedly.

Then, his lips surrounded her engorged nub and he sucked lightly. She squirmed, the pressure of another orgasm building. Her clit slid from his lips and his tongue scribed circles around the sensitive flesh. The pleasure bordered precipitously on pain. His lips latched on again and her body shook. She cried out as his tongue flicked rapidly over her clit. Her thighs squeezed his head as she plunged into the void.