Mrs. J Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she relaxed as Jason covered her sex with tender kisses. At last, he sat up and she saw he was hard again, a perk of being young and virile. Kathy spread her legs wide, inviting him but Jason didn't move.

Concerned, she asked, "Something wrong?"

"I want to make love to you again but I don't have another condom," he said, his voice tinged with dejection. "I'm sorry."

Kathy thought for a moment, an internal debate waging in her mind. She had to have him again but she had to be careful. Finally she said, "If you can control yourself we can do it without a condom. But you can't come in me! You'll have to pull out."

Jason smiled, leaned in and kissed her deeply. His cock slid silkily in. Within minutes they found the right rhythm, their bodies rocking as one. Kathy had expected him to plow into her with abandon but Jason was tender, loving and attentive. She locked her hands behind his neck as he rode her, sweat shimmering on their bodies. A hint of an orgasm took root deep within her and slowly built, until Jason stopped suddenly and pulled out, his hand gripping his cock tightly.

He straddled her stomach and quickly stroked himself until thick ropes of cum splashed on her breasts. Kathy rubbed his seed over her chest, relishing the slippery feel across her nipples. Finished, Jason got up and returned with a warm washcloth and gently cleaned her up. Turning out the light, he pulled the sheet up over them and held her in his arms. They lay for a long time, not speaking, their breathing slow and heavy.

"Kathy?" Jason asked softly, but she had fallen asleep. "I love you." He kissed her on the cheek and closed his eyes.

*****

It was an hour later when Kathy awoke with an urgent need to use the bathroom. When she returned to the bed, Jason was lying sprawled on his back, sleeping peacefully. Kathy pulled the sheet down revealing his naked form.

What a marvelous body, she thought, her eyes drinking him in.

His lean frame showed no signs of fat and even in a relaxed state his muscles were still defined. She trailed a finger over his unblemished skin, tracing the faint outlines of abdominal muscles. Her hand moved lower, through the thick pubic hair, stopping at the base of the cock. He stirred slightly but slumbered on. Kathy smiled, knowing he wouldn't be asleep for long. Caressing his length she watched, fascinated, as it swelled in size.

What she was doing was wrong, she knew, but she could not stop herself. Not now, not tonight. He was such a good lover, with his body, his hands, his mouth and his cock. Before she ended it, she wanted more -- she needed more.

She cupped his balls, feeling their weight and fullness. Still he slept. Kathy leaned down and kissed the base of his semi-erect cock, his pubic hair tickling her nose. She kissed up the length before taking him in her mouth, tasting their combined juices. She licked from tip to base, eager to not miss a spot. Jason moaned softly in his sleep. Kathy smiled, wondering what dream he was currently having and wanting to be a part of it.

Her tongue twirled around the fleshy tip, his cock now fully erect. She took him in, her lips stretched around his thickness. With one hand she cupped his balls while her mouth journeyed up and down his length. When she felt his hand in her hair, she raised her head, his cock sliding from her lips.

"You're up," she said, looking up at his smiling face.

"In more ways than one," said Jason. "Please, don't let me interrupt you."

Kathy smiled. Leaning in, she kissed him, closed mouth, on just the tip and lightly sucked, before slowly drawing him into her mouth deeper and deeper until his cock pressed against the back of her mouth. She slowly withdrew until her teeth lightly dragged over the head then moved back down on his shaft. Her head raised and lowered with an increasing tempo. Jason watched with his hands behind his head.

Feeling the skin around his balls tighten Kathy sat up and straddled him.

"Remember what I said about not coming in me?" Jason nodded. "Good," she said, as she lowered her wet pussy onto him.

Her fingers dug into his chest as she took him in deeply as he would go. He filled every bit her as she sat still, relishing the feeling. Her hips started rocking, slowly working his cock in and out. His hands squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing across her nipples. Once again she felt the start of an orgasm take hold. She dismounted and lay on her stomach.

Jason moved in behind her, pulling her hips up. Guiding his cock between her legs, the head brushed against her anus and Kathy jerked suddenly. He understood and rubbed his throbbing cock along her wet slit, teasing her once more. Unable to take much more, she sat back, forcing him quickly into her pussy. Jason leaned over her, driving into her, pressing her down until she lay flat on the bed.

Clutching the sheets as his hips gyrated, Kathy saw the gleaming band of gold on her finger. That perfect circle, the symbol of her fidelity, burned on her hand. Guilt rose up in her. For a brief moment she thought about taking it off, but decided against it. Somehow, if she took it off this would all be a dream. Wearing the ring made it more real.

Jason shifted his weight and pumped faster, driving thoughts of the ring from her mind. Her orgasm was building, rising up. He drove her into the bed and with each thrust Kathy moaned. Her sounds encouraged Jason and he drove faster, harder until her moans merged into one long wail. Jason was taking her to where she had never been before. Like a wave crashing on the beach, her orgasm rolled through her. A second wave followed, and a third. Kathy screamed into a pillow until Jason pulled out. Warmth pooled on her lower back. He kissed the back of her neck and rolled off, collapsing on the bed next to her.

*****

The grey light of early morning greeted Kathy as she opened her eyes. Jason slept next to her, his soft snores the only noise. It was daylight, the night was over.

Their night was over.

She sat up. Dried cum was caked on her back, making her itch. Kathy made her way to shower and stood under the hot spray for a long time. She heard the door open and Jason use the toilet.

"Mind if I join you?" His head appeared around the shower curtain.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She paused for a moment, looking down. She couldn't bear to look him in the face. The spray of the shower camouflaged her tears. "I'm sorry, Jason, it's over. I think it would be better if you left."

He nodded slowly before bowing his head in acceptance. Jason turned away slowly. A few minutes later she heard the room door slam as he left. Kathy sunk to the floor of the tub, hugging her knees tightly to her chest. Try as she might she could not wash away what had happened. She doubted it would ever wash away.

*****

Kathy wrestled the roast into the pan and then into the oven. She set the timer then turned her attention to the fridge. The cold air against her skin made her nipples hard and sensitive. In an instant she thought of that night and the way Jason had touched her.

It had been a little more than two months since and every day she had wrestled with the guilt. Not just for what she had done but for how much she had enjoyed it. Memories constantly crowded her mind and she could recall with perfect clarity each touch, each kiss, and each taste. The memories aroused her and with that arousal came shame.

Shaking her head, she drove the thoughts back to their dark hiding place. She hadn't seen or talked to Jason since, and she hadn't spoken of that night to anyone. It was secret she swore to carry to her grave. Thankfully, Steve was too engaged in his own world to suspect a thing. Lauren was a different matter.

Immediately upon arriving home Lauren pressed her for details. Kathy told her truthfully about the dinner and dancing and left it at Jason walking her to her room. Several times Lauren interrogated her, her jealousy out in the open. When Kathy suggested she to talk about it with Jason, Lauren did just that. Kathy regretted saying that as Lauren and Jason spoke often now. She was afraid Jason might let it slip someday.

Kathy searched the crisper for vegetables to use in the salad. With her head in the fridge she heard the door from the garage open and Steve walk in.

"Hi, honey. Look who I brought home for dinner!" he called.

"Hey, Mrs. J. What's cooking?" Jason called brightly.

Fate was kind enough to have her head hidden when she heard his voice and Steve did not see the brief look of horror. Kathy's face twisted into a smile and turned to great their guest.

To be continued.

*****