Mrs. J Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve brings Jason home.
6.1k words
4.13
123.9k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are eighteen years or older. This story is based on an idea posted on the Story Ideas discussion board and is a work of fiction.

For KathyJ

*

"Jason! What brings you here?" Kathy feigned joyously, holding out her arms. She feared Steve would pick up on the fake tone of her voice but he didn't seem to notice.

As he hugged her, Jason's hand slipped down to her ass and squeezed. Kathy broke the embrace and forced him back at arm's length. Steve was busying himself with his briefcase and hadn't seen.

"I'm in town to try out for Tech's soccer team. And I made it! But only as a walk on," he added with a note of disappointment in his voice.

"Wow, congratulations!" The shock of seeing Jason was starting to wear off. "Didn't State offer you a scholarship?"

"Yeah, and I was ready to take it. But then I ran into Mr. J. at lunch today and he convinced me Tech is a much better school. Soccer will only last so long then it's out into the real world."

Steve beamed at Jason. "Once I explained how valued a degree from Tech is in many industries, he was hooked. I'm proud you'll be attending my alma mater, Jason." For an instant Kathy hated her husband.

All that evening Kathy's face felt strained from forcing a smile. Her head ached, her heart pounded with stress. The terror of discovery roiled just below the surface. There was also self-loathing from the way her body had responded to his hug, the way it felt when his hand slid between her ass cheeks. Her pussy was instantly soaked. It didn't seem possible the evening could get any worse. At dinner, though, another bombshell went off.

"You heading back tomorrow?" Steve asked Jason around a mouth full of food.

"Actually, no," was the answer. Lauren beamed at Jason and hung on every word as he spoke. "Coach wants me to start a conditioning program next week that will continue until practice starts. They have a top-notch facility here and one of the trainers will work with me every day. I'll be spending the next couple of days finding a place to live. The dorms don't open until the end of August so I'll have to find a cheap sublet. Do you have any suggestions?"

Steve set his fork down and chewed thoughtfully. "I know of a place," he said after swallowing, "that's clean and affordable. Best of all, meals are included." He paused for effect. What he said next turned the blood in Kathy's veins to ice. "You can stay with us!"

Lauren bounced happily in her seat, applauding her father. A dull noise buzzed in Kathy's head so she missed the next bits of conversation. A black mist clouded her vision briefly. The thought of Jason under their roof was more than she could bear. She finally found her voice.

"Honey, don't you think we should discuss this first?" she said to her husband.

"What's there to discuss? He needs a place to stay, we have plenty of room and he's practically family. How can we turn away family? Besides, he'll need to learn how to cook if he's going to survive college. You can teach him."

Steve's argument was sound on the surface and Kathy was forced to quietly acquiesce. Lauren still harbored some suspicions about the prom and to argue against Jason living there might heighten those suspicions. She would have to discuss this with Steve later.

Lauren spent the evening by Jason's side, lavishing him with her attention. For his part, Jason returned the favor, talking and laughing mostly with her. Kathy kept her distance wondering what Jason's intentions were. She found out when it came time for him to leave.

"Can you walk me to my car?" Jason asked Kathy. "I have some prom pictures I forgot to bring in."

"Certainly," she replied in a neutral tone while Lauren hugged Jason goodbye.

Once they were alone and away from the house Jason got right to the point. "I want to be with you again. You're all I've thought about this summer."

"Jason, no!" she said in a hushed voice. "That's absolutely the worst idea. I don't want to risk my marriage further."

"We connected on some deep level that night," he insisted.

"I cheated on my husband that night!" Kathy countered. "That's all that matters! Everything else is irrelevant."

"So! You admit wedo have something special!"

Kathy felt trapped by his twisting of her words. Her head spun as she tried to regain the upper hand. "No, I'm saying that no matter what you think about whatever 'deep connection' your mind conjured up, I'm not going to cheat on Steve again. It was a horrible mistake I won't repeat."

Jason grabbed her hands and turned her to him. "Kathy! Look me in the eye and tell me I'm not the best sex you ever had."

Kathy looked into his deep brown eyes, took a deep breath, and lied. "I'm sorry, Jason, but you're not." To her surprise, Jason didn't look hurt. Instead, an odd smile spread across his face. She went on. "You're good guy - go find some girl your own age and make her happy. Forget about me and leave me alone."

He dropped her hands. "Ok, if that's the way it's going to be."

Jason opened the car door and rummaged around on the passenger seat before pulling out some pictures. He handed them over and Kathy scanned them quickly. One was of the two of them before a backdrop. Another was them seated at the table surrounded by Jason's friends. The last two were of them dancing. Kathy had to admit she had a good time at the prom. Her thoughts were interrupted when Jason pressed something in her palm.

"That's for you, only for you. You should view it when no one's around, then give me a call. Maybe you'll reconsider."

Without another word, he stepped into his car, started it and drove off. Kathy held up the object to get a closer look. It was a USB thumb drive. The buzzing noise filled her head once more.

*****

"All I'm saying is that I don't think it's a good idea for Jason to stay here."

"And why is that?" Steve closed his laptop with a snap, annoyed at Kathy for the continued interruption.

Kathy thought quickly. "Didn't you see the way he and Lauren were looking at each other tonight? I don't know if I could trust them living in such close proximity."

Steve was quiet for a minute, thinking. "Do you think it would be better if Jason had his own place, a place for them to go where we wouldn't be? By your logic it would be better if he were here. That way we could keep on eye on them."

She was speechless - his damnable simple logic had painted her into a corner. There was nothing she could think of to counter him. With the argument over, Steve opened his laptop and went back to his stats.

*****

The darkened monitor sat before Kathy, taunting her, daring her to continue. The house was quiet in the middle of the night when she crept down to the home office, locking the door behind her. Taking a deep breath, she started the computer and waited for it to boot. When it was ready she inserted the USB drive. A window appeared and Kathy clicked on the only file listed.

A movie started. Kathy was shocked to see it was of the hotel room cast in a greenish light. Jason was lying on his back sleeping and there she was, walking into frame and pulling the sheets down to reveal his body. Kathy watched as she first fondled, then sucked Jason to full erection. When he awoke, she mounted him, her hips rising and falling. At the top of each stroke she could clearly see her pussy lips stretched around his thick cock. The dull buzzing was back, filling her head.

The on screen Kathy dismounted and lay on her stomach. Jason moved behind her and impaled her, his thrusting becoming faster and more frantic with each passing minute. It was when he shifted his weight, driving hard down into her did the buzzing in Kathy's head abruptly stop.

"Oh, God, Jason! You're the best fuck I've ever had! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" she heard herself yell.

Screams of ecstasy poured from the speakers until they were muffled by a pillow. Jason pulled out just in time as copious amounts of cum pulsed from his cock onto her back. The movie ended.

Reeling in shock, Kathy sat back staring at the screen. Had she really said that? She had no recollection of uttering those words but here was proof she had. The world tilted around her and she gripped the desk to keep from falling. The sensation passed and a new emotion filled her: anger, pure and raw. With trembling hands, Kathy picked up the phone and scrolled through the directory until she found the number. He answered on the third ring, his voice full of sleep.

"You son of a bitch -" she began.

"You watched it!" His voice was suddenly bright. "There's a lot more but that's the best part, in my opinion. I don't know what's hotter - you waking me up with a blowjob or you screaming my name. What do you think?"

"I can't believe you recorded it. I swear to God, if you show it to anyone I'll cut your -"

"Relax," he interrupted, "it's just for you and me. I don't want to show it to anyone, unless ... I have to. I'm not sure how Mr. J. would feel if he saw Mrs. J. having her brains screwed out by an eighteen year old. Do you understand?"

The walls were closing in on Kathy. She was trapped and she knew it. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Good. Now truthfully this time, who's the best?"

Her body was numb from head to foot. "You are."

"Say it."

Kathy's voice shook, same as her hand holding the phone. "You are the best fuck I ever had."

He chuckled. "It's so good to hear you say it. I'll see you Sunday, Kathy. Goodnight."

The line went dead and it wasn't until an irritating beeping blared from the phone did Kathy hang up. She stared at the screen for a long time before viciously yanking the USB drive out of the computer and flinging it across the room. She wept for a long time. When the tears subsided, she turned off the computer and shuffled over to pick up the USB device. It burned hot in her hand. Tomorrow she would get rid of it properly.

*****

A moment of weakness, that's all it was, a moment where she stood on the knife edge, teetering between two paths: one of safety, comfort, and sameness; and the other of lust, fulfillment, and risk. That moment played over and over in her mind and each time she wanted to scream, to break the spell, to keep from choosing the wrong path. It was simple, really. All she had to was step back from his waiting lips and steer him to the door. Was it that hard? But then, his head tilted and there was only one path - it was too late. She was drawn to his kiss like a moth to the flame. For the moth, though, it's over in an instant. For Kathy, the pain and the shame and the guilt gnawed at her daily.

How could one moment of weakness lead to such continual suffering?

How could she choose a path that was filled with pain?

The kids growing up and leaving to start their own lives had left a void in her life. Boredom and loneliness consumed her. She tried to engage Steve in new activities, to re-ignite the spark between them, but he was content with who and where he was. His contentment blinded him to the reality that on some deep level, she was unhappy.

It doesn't justify what she did, though. Nothing could justify her betrayal. She had been selfish and now she was hurting everyone she loved, even if they didn't know it yet.

Love - hate relationship; that phrase made Kathy smile bitterly. She knew all about it now. Jason loved her but she hated him for what he was putting her through. She loved the way he made her writhe with a pleasure she'd never felt before, but she hated herself for enjoying it so, for wanting to feel his flesh against hers, to feel him inside her.

The moth danced around the flame, moving ever closer to its brightness and heat, the pain mounting. Perhaps it will be over soon.

She could only hope.

*****

A routine quickly emerged. Jason would come home from his training, all sweaty and with lust in his eyes. Lauren and Steve would be working. Sometimes Kathy would shower with Jason, running her soapy hands over his tired body, watching with wonder as he grew hard. He was never too tired to be aroused, never too tired to fuck.

Where they fucked varied: sometimes in the shower; sometimes on the couch; once in the kitchen, but usually in his room. Today, though, they were her room for the first time. Whenever he had suggested going to her bed, Kathy was able to steer him elsewhere, but not today. Jason had taken matters into his own hands.

They were drying off in the bathroom when he suddenly spun her around, taking her in his arms. He lifted her off her feet and she wrapped her legs around his waist, his hard member digging into her buttock. As they kissed, he deftly maneuvered her until his cock found her dripping pussy. In one motion, he slid all the way in, impaling her. Being stretched around him released a primal moan.

Her body jerked with each thrust, and soon she was panting hard. Her eyes were closed, focusing on the fullness between her legs. As he fucked her, Jason walked through the house until they collapsed on a bed. It wasn't until Kathy opened her eyes and saw the ceiling fan turning overhead did she realize they were on her bed. It was too late; her last refuge had been stormed by Jason. She had nowhere to retreat. She blamed herself. And she blamed Steve.

Steve had unwittingly invited her infidelity into their house and now into their bed.

Jason stood at the side of the bed, her legs on his shoulders as he plowed into her mercilessly. Her breasts jiggled, their heaviness tossed to and fro by his unceasing rhythm. The feel of his cock sliding in and out, the wet sounds, the weight of her breasts heaving, the depth of his thrusts all conspired to make Kathy orgasm. She moaned and clenched her legs tightly together, trapping him inside. He stopped and waited patiently for her to relax.

The world dimmed and when she came to she was on her stomach, her legs divided by Jason's body. He pushed into her and she gasped. This position always gave Kathy the greatest pleasure. His hands pressed down on her back, making it hard to breathe.

Punish me, she thought, punish me for what I'm doing.

He paused. "Give me your hands."

Kathy obeyed, putting her hands on the small of her back, forcing her head into the mattress. Jason held them with his and continued thrusting. She was helpless, powerless, and quickly on her way to a second orgasm. He picked up speed and the room went dark. She could dimly hear her cries as she floated in a nether world. When she came to Jason was straddling her head, his cock filling her mouth. Within moments she tasted his seed and swallowed. He pulled out and more cum landed on her cheek. She lay passive until he was finished.

When he got up she noticed the stains on the pillow. She was irritated.

"Now I have to wash the sheets," she grumbled. "If you wore a condom there wouldn't be all these messes."

He stood by the bed running his fingers through his dark hair. "I told you I don't like wearing condoms. I feel closer to you when I don't." He watched as she dabbed at the pillow with a tissue. "You know, if you let me come inside you I wouldn't have to pull out and -"

"For the last time, I can't risk getting pregnant. Steve had a vasectomy years ago so I can't go on the pill. You know that."

"It's just that I want to come at the exact same moment you do. It would be a beautiful thing."

"That's sweet," Kathy said cupping his face in her hands, "but it's never going to happen unless you wear a condom."

Jason knelt next to the bed with a far off look in his eyes. He was scheming, she could tell. She waited for him to say something; instead, he pulled her to him, draping her legs over his shoulders. All of the irritation she'd felt disappeared lick by lick. He was insatiable. He was a god. Kathy gripped his hair tightly and rode him to another orgasm.

*****

The sun beat down as Jason stretched out on the deck. He was exhausted. The training had picked up in intensity the last couple of days but it was worth it. He felt leaner, faster, and had more stamina. On the down side he hadn't slept with Kathy this week.

With his extended workouts there wasn't much time between when he got home and when Lauren did. Kathy was busy too, running errands or attending book club meetings at a friend's. Everything conspired to create an odd mixture of exhaustion and horniness.

The house was empty today when he returned earlier than usual. He had hoped to catch Kathy at home and have his way with her. Instead he showered, threw on a pair of shorts and decided to lay out, letting the heat of the sun soothe his sore muscles. Locusts buzzed in the trees and somewhere far off a lawnmower droned. He relaxed bit by bit and eventually dozed.

He awoke with a smile. A hand had travelled up his shorts and was caressing his member to full length. He opened his eyes but the dazzling sun blinded him, and all he could make out was the dark outline of Kathy as she knelt over him. He closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head.

Not once this summer had Kathy initiated sex. The only time she had been the aggressor was after the prom when they spent those glorious hours in the hotel room. They had been equals then, both expressing their lust for each other. Since that time, she had only been the prey to his predator, passive and submissive.

His shorts were tugged off and her tongue ran up and down his length, her shoulder length hair tickling his thighs. Wetness enveloped his shaft and Jason sighed deeply. The sun heated his body while her mouth warmed his cock. She licked and sucked eagerly.

Perhaps taking a break was just what she needed - the hunger was back. Her head bobbed quickly and twice she brought him to the brink of orgasm before pausing and waiting for it to pass. The third time she sucked with abandon and Jason felt his balls tighten, a precursor to a huge orgasm. She stopped just in time, her fingers squeezing the base of his cock tightly, preventing him from coming.

His body shook as he fought for control and his breath came in hitches. When he finally relaxed she let go and straddled him. Her wetness coated his shaft as she slid her pussy along his length. He could feel her part for him. She shifted her weight and he was inside.

Her pussy gripped him mightily. The days off had allowed her to tighten up and the feeling was exquisite. She waited, moving with small motions, until her sex adjusted for him. Then she took him deeply, gasping as he filled her completely.

Jason opened one eye but the sun was right over her head. He would have to rely on his other senses today. Locusts sang their continuous song as she rode him frantically, her fingers digging into his chest. The increasing tempo brought him swiftly to the edge.

"I'm about to come," he warned her through clenched teeth.

"Me, too," she whispered urgently. "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

He grabbed her hips and rammed her down on his cock, penetrating her to previously unknown depths. She moaned, long and loud, her pussy contracting, squeezing him, milking him. He stiffened as load after load shot into her, finally filling her with his seed. His orgasm stretched on for an eternity, and when he returned to the world, she was lying on top of him, her head buried in his neck, his cock still buried in her pussy.

He held her tightly, savoring the moment, meticulously storing away every sound and touch in his memory. Cum slowly leaked out of her and pooled on his skin.

"I came more than I ever have before," he said finally. She hugged him tightly. "In fact," he went on, "I might still be coming."

She shook with laughter, her voice melodious, before sitting up. "Well, you'll have to stop," she said simply. "Mom will be home soon." Lauren kissed him quickly on the lips and stood up. "Thanks, Jason, that was incredible," she said as she scooped up her clothes.

12