Mrs Jizm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My response was to lap at her opening, suck against her clitoris and, after probing inside her body with a finger, to roll her over onto her stomach and spread her buttocks. A low moan slid from the woman when, with her body angled awkwardly half-on, half-off the sofa, I took a tentative dab at her sphincter with my tongue. The moan tapered to a bubbling sigh.

"You like that, Robyn?" I asked. Lust displaced my previous restraint. Desire and longing, a desperate, visceral urge to physically dominate my tormentor clenched in some indeterminate place in my guts. Overcome to the point of insanity, driven by a primeval instinct, I pushed my face into the crevice and, while one hand scrabbled in urgent desperation at my belt, wriggled my tongue as deep as I could manage into the taboo stain of her anus.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I love it. You're so filthy. My arse, licking my arse ..."

With a growl of frustration, abandoning my fruitless efforts to get out of my clothes, frantic to be at Robyn's body, I grabbed her hips and hauled her down onto the carpet beside me. "Kneel," I grunted, "kneel and get down low on your elbows. Push your hips up." Snarling at Robyn's slowness to respond I manhandled her into the position I craved. Finally satisfied I paused to savour the image. Mrs Chisholm's labia hung loose and her opening bubbled, a thick-lipped pout of invitation while I spread her buttocks with my fingertips. Following a squeak of embarrassment from Robyn, I licked her from clitoris to her dirty-hole.

"You can see all of me," she said with her cheek pressed to the carpet. "You dirty fucker. All of me, you can see all of me," she repeated. Robyn groaned again. "But don't stop doing that. Keep on doing that."

To increase the intensity of my sustained assault I pushed two fingers inside Robyn's sodden sex. While I tongued at her sphincter my thumb slid relentlessly around her clitoris and my fingers curled inside her body. My efforts were rewarded with a long, low moan from Robyn.

"I'm going to do it," she muttered, collapsing onto her front. "Oh my God I'm going to come." Unable to reach Robyn's anus easily with my tongue I shifted position and, kneeling to one side, slid my thumb into the tight ring of her sphincter. My busy fingers squirmed and turned ceaselessly inside her cunt while my thumb plugged her. Robyn thrashed and writhed as I took a handful of blonde hair and yanked the woman's head around to face me. Her expression registered the sharp pain at my cruel grip but the onset of her climax caused Robyn to close her eyes and gasp, "Fuck yes. Here it comes ..." she sighed.

We kissed while Robyn climaxed. It was more a case of me jamming my tongue into her mouth as I lay clumsily alongside her and she sucked at my tongue, licking frantically at me while mewling and gasping in the throes of her delighted orgasm.

I released Mrs Chisholm's hair and pulled my hand from her body. Standing, I surveyed the carnage. Robyn lay in an inelegant sprawl of limbs and dishevelled hair. Her body heaved as she panted. Great sobs burst from her chest as she fought for air.

My belt finally came loose under my scrabbling fingers. Robyn smirked up at me after rolling onto her side and crooking an elbow against the floor. With her chin resting on the cup of one palm, Mrs Jizm slid a languid finger between the oily folds of her vulva.

"I'm going to stick this into you," I rumbled, pointing the tumescent stalk of my erection towards Robyn.

"Yes please," she replied, eyes glittering. "Stab my cunt with that lovely cock."

I grinned as I advanced, bayonet thrust forward.

Robyn opened her legs in lewd invitation. We kissed again as her arms encircled me ...

12