Mrs. Jones Helps Tommy Help Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jones loved how things were going. She felt very protective of this shy young man but she had a wonderful sense of power of her own attractiveness. She could go on teasing all day but they did have to get some things done before everyone else got there. She made sure not to stare at his erection and instead she walked toward a closet and asked him to bring the clothes on the bed. He grabbed the nightgown and started over until she called back "can you grab my panties too, dear?"

With the nightgown in one hand and the red panties in his other trembling hand Tommy followed her into the closet. When he got there, she was bent over doing something with shoes at the back of the walk in closet. He stood there staring. The thin slip tight across her backside showed every line of garter and panty. The blue panties and black garter belt and stockings were not really hidden by the tightly pulled thin slip. The sight was so erotic and arousing that Tommy stopped and was almost frozen for a minute even when Mrs. Jones stood up and turned around.

She smiled because she felt his tension and excitement. She reached out and said "Let me hang up my nightie while you hang on to my panties." While she fiddled with hangers she kept talking partly because Tommy was not quite able to talk. "I always liked this nightgown because it makes me feel special and elegant. It's like a special dress for a special night. Since I was all alone last night, it made sense to wear special panties too. Nice red ones, don't you think that was a nice idea? To make me feel special I mean."

Suddenly Tommy realized he needed to talk and not just stare at Mrs. Jones and her panties. "Oh, yes. I think so. I mean I guess so, Ma'am."

"Tommy, dear, I suppose I should put the panties in the hamper here. You're holding them though, are they dry or are still, well, you know." She smiled knowing Tommy would have trouble with this not so innocent question.

Tommy looked confused but said "um dry." He looked down at them and then back at her.

She took his one free hand in hers and smiled. "Sweetheart, I want to help you understand things better. I want to teach you. Maybe you don't know that sometimes a woman gets excited and it might make her panties a little wet. For example, if a woman was in bed and thinking sexy thoughts and then maybe touched herself there, just like I'm sure you do sometimes, her feminine moisture would make her panties all wet and scented. Go ahead and smell them and you probably can still smell a little."

She smiled and watched as he did as he was told and lifted the panties and smelled them, his face buried in the red silk. He then looked back at her and clearly couldn't speak. So she just smiled and took the panties from him but quickly, accidentally dropped them. "Oops."

She bent down and picked them up again but when she stood back up her head accidentally bumped him and his bulge on the way up. "I'm sorry," she said and pretending to notice it for the first time. "Oh, Tommy, I'm so sorry. Did I cause that? Me and all my talk about panties and sexy thoughts. I feel terrible that I am making you uncomfortable." Then she reached out and patted the top of the bulge like it was a pet and smiled at him.

Tommy had some self-control or he would have exploded right there. He was shocked but trying hard to behave the way he thought he should. But he had no idea what to do. He was in a woman's closet talking about her panties and his erection but she wasn't acting unusual or anything.

Mrs. Jones smiled and squeezed his bulge. Then she freed his erection from his underwear, peeling them down just below his bulge and his balls. "Tommy, I'm sorry I made it so big. It must have been hurting. You're such a large young man. Do you know that you're very big?" While she was talking, she used the hand with the panties in it to stroke along his shaft.

Tommy tried to talk. "But, I shouldn't or I mean we shouldn't." Mrs. Jones shushed him and shook her head.

"Honey, all I wanted to do was relieve the pressure on you. Your nice, big penis looked uncomfortable and we're in the closet here not out in public so don't worry no one can see." Tommy looked uncomfortable and nervous and a little embarrassed. "Oh dear, am I making you nervous? Are you upset that I talked about your penis? Should I not say the word penis?"

The whole time she was gently caressing him with her panties and hand and he trembled every time she said penis which made her want to say it more. "Does the word penis bother you, dear? I didn't know what to say. It is a penis. A nice, big penis that got excited. That happens to a penis. I know some men might like other words. Would it be better if I called it your cock? Do you boys like to call them cocks now? Tommy has a nice big cock. It sounds dirtier than penis, doesn't it?" She kept caressing and Tommy got more embarrassed. Each time she said cock she said it quietly and squeezed it when she said it.

Mrs. Jones saw that it was leaking on her panties and that Tommy was struggling. He couldn't speak at all. She loved it. "Tommy, sweetheart, I feel bad that I made you so uncomfortable. I want to fix it and take care of this so we can go back to work before the girls get here. Is that okay? Can we finish our work before your mommy gets back? I think it would be better if your nice big penis calmed down before your mommy gets here."

Tommy was gasping and Mrs. Jones knew just what she was doing. All the time she talked, she moved the panties to caress his balls and stroked his cock as she looked at him. Every word made him feel more excited, each time she said penis or mommy, he cringed and his manhood throbbed. Suddenly without much warning he exploded. She squeezed and he shot ropes of his cum straight out. they splattered Mrs. Jones neck and the top part of her slip making a sticky mess that dripped into her cleavage and got her slip all wet.

Tommy started to apologize. "I'm so sorry, it just happened."

But Mrs. Jones again silenced him. "It's okay, Tommy. I wanted to relieve you. I felt bad and I wanted to make you fit in your shorts again. But you have so much cum. Look at all over my skin and my slip. You've drenched me. See how wet the slip is? I can't wear this when your mom and her friends get here. And do you see the gobs of cum on my neck slowly dripping down?" Mrs. Jones was smiling at him. The more she talked, the more his cock looked the same as before. She loved that his young cock stayed almost as hard after cumming as before and was watching it get bigger again.

She smiled and sat on the floor before pulling her soaked slip off and leaning back. "Darling, use both hands and grab my panties. Quickly. Do it now. Now rip them off me. You heard me. Do it now. They are very wet and I want them torn from me." Then as Tommy did as he was told she moaned. The first obvious admission of her sexuality today. She then leaned back and puled him closer, his big cock throbbing. She rubbed the tip against her now well lubricated pussy and looked Tommy in the eyes. "Fuck me Tommy. Do it right now. I want you inside me."

Then she put her arms around him, grabbed both cheeks and fell back pulling him closer as he thrust inside her. Now it was about her. She moved and squirmed and moaned shoving her hips to meet his and almost riding him from below. Her own orgasm was close, the whole day was building toward it and now she was finishing it moaning every step of the way.

Tommy wasn't skilled but he was energetic and soon she was almost screaming underneath an awestruck Tommy. He was emptying himself again inside her but she was so lost in herself she didn't notice. Until finally she stopped, out of breath, and satisfied.

Mrs. Jones sat up and subtly encouraged Tommy to move off her. "You get better get dressed quickly dear. I think your mommy wil be here soon and your pants are probably dry now." Then she found the red panties and stuffed as much of them inside herself as she could before she put another pair of panties over them to replace the ripped blue ones. She smiled as Tommy looked dazed. "These will help keep your nice cum inside me dear. It will be nice to play cards with your mommy while I am filled with your cum."

She smiled at him. "now hurry up and get dressed before the girls get here. And, Tommy, thank you for letting me have your virginity."

12