Mrs K and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorone
amorone
237 Followers

I said that she had done the work and that I had just laid there. She remarked that there is more to it than just laying there.

"Your cock is so beautiful and fills me up, and it stays hard even after you have come."

"Let me lick you clean." She asked.

She got off me and now I could see all her naked body. Her ass was full and that beautiful belly, those tits, my word, how I wanted to eat her.

"We would not want your mother to see semen stains in your pants," she commented.

She licked and sucked my cock and my balls till they were clean of juices and then went to the bathroom to clean herself, and I heard her pissing.

When she returned she noticed that I was still hard and said "You should take advantage of me now and give me a really hard fast fuck."

It was a fantasy of hers to be fucked by a stranger really quick and hard. She told me later.

I obliged as she lay on her back with her arms above her head gripping the pillows. Her breasts lay splayed out on either side of her chest. I pounded into her slippery cunt and smelled the aroma of her juices, and I experienced the wetness of her pussy increase as I pumped her. I had to work hard as I had already come twice that afternoon. I came eventually, but only when we were both out of breath and covered in sweat. She said that I lasted longer than she expected, on both occasions, which was because she had made me come with her hand the first time.

I got off and we just cuddled and she remarked how much she needed the warmth and affection that she had enjoyed that afternoon. We had another discussion about confidentiality and the consequences if word got out.

"Would you like to do it again?" She asked, and naturally I said "yes," with enthusiasm.

"How would we communicate?" She asked and she agreed she would work out a plan.

She asked how soon I wished to return, and I said "How about tonight?"

She thought that may be a little too soon, but I might like to look by if her husband's car was not in the garage. He often worked late and went away on business trips. The door to the garage was always left open, and I could leave you a coded message in a flowerpot near or in the garage. You might even deliver my groceries or my gin.

"Saturday morning may be a good time to communicate or even have a quick cuddle." She grinned.

We dressed and I left making sure I was not seen.

During the following days I was in a dream and my mother was inquisitive about my mood. She remarked how Mrs K. had phoned for her to deliver a bottle of gin and had done so on her way home for lunch. She had said that I had safely delivered her tipple earlier in the week and what a nice boy I had become. I smiled and thought, "If only you knew the truth."

I was impatient to visit her again and often picked up the phone but was afraid to call. I passed by the house in the hope of seeing her in the garden or at the window, but I was unfortunate. I noted how the garage door was always open and how Mr K's car was rarely there. I saw the flowerpot and looked inside, there was no note. Two days passed and then it was Friday. I walked by the garage again and spotted a piece of paper in the flowerpot. I took a look and it said, simply, "Groceries early on Saturday". I was not sure what to expect but I was sure something was on. I went to work at 8 am on the Saturday morning and the boss made me aware of my duties for the day. The orders were ready and the list was prepared. He said that Mrs K had phoned and required her delivery early, as she would be going out at 9.30 am.

"Would your boy make mine the first delivery?" She had said.

My heart jumped and my cock twitched. I flushed and the boss noticed. Mrs K was known for her gin consumption and the boss said she might be hung over so be polite. I loaded her box on to my trade bike and rode off to the K house. I leaned my bike against the garage wall hidden down the side path and carried her groceries to the kitchen door. I knocked softly and soon she appeared. She opened the door and put her finger to her lips.

She was wearing her bath robe again which was loosely tied revealing a lovely view of her chest, and her hair was done nicely. Her lips were made-up with bright red lipstick and she smelled gorgeous.

She took me by the arm and led me silently into her kitchen. I placed the box on the table and she led my through into the hall and then into the bathroom. She locked the door with us both inside. Her bath robe was opened and hung on the back of the door. She was wearing a short nightdress. It was white and silky and the straps were thin and the top was cut low. I could see the curve of her breasts and her beautiful shoulders and upper chest. Her hair was tied back. She did not smell of gin only of a beautiful soft perfume.

She gently kissed me and then whispered in my ear. "I want you so badly, but we must be quiet as the children are in bed upstairs. They won't wake for a while, but if they do then you are just using the toilet, and Ken my husband is playing golf until lunch time."

She went straight to my fly and undid the buttons. She got my cock out gently and took it in both hands. She slowly rubbed it up and down until i was rock hard and oozing semen. I slipped my hands under her breasts as they swung into view down the top of her nightdress. I gently caressed them and squeezed her bullet hard nipples. She got down on her knees and guided my cock into her mouth. She just gently sucked and licked my knob. Her tongue probed the hole where at any moment semen would shoot. She let go and got to her feet and pressed her body against mine. My jeans were rough on her skin as was my shirt. She introduced my fingers to her pussy and I stroked her outer lips, but as they probed inside I found a very moist tunnel. The fingers slipped in easily and she then manipulated her pussy on my fingers. She groaned and whispered how much she wanted me. She stood back and then eased my cock in between her legs and rocked back and forth so it was rubbing against the outside of her pussy, she pressed down on it, then put my fingers to her clitoris. She showed me how and where to caress her sensitive spot. My two fingers stroked between the tip of her hard clit and her pussy. She whispered "harder and softer, slower and faster," as she wanted and then took my cock and eased it into her hole. It slipped in and she stood really close on her toes so it went right in. She raised herself up and then down so the pressure was on the front of her pussy, she became stiff and then groaned and really pushed hard down on my cock. I felt a gush of her juices running down my shaft and then onto my balls and dripping on the carpet. I was standing in her juices. She then jerked and groaned -- she had orgasmed and now I could not stop myself. She held me tight and her pussy took me all the way up. I felt my semen spurting against the inside. It went on for some seconds and then I felt our juices trickling down my legs. I was now standing in both our juices.

She looked wonderful; her face glowed, as did her upper body. She pulled slowly away and sat back on the toilet. She urinated and I enjoyed the sight, the sound and the smell. She streamed piss and semen and then wiped herself clean. She then took my semi limp cock in her mouth. It all went in and she sucked me clean. "Do you want to use the toilet?" she asked and I did so, nervously. I released my piss and she again licked me clean. The thought of all this made me aroused again and this she was aware. She removed her nightdress and turned around, and placed her hands on the low level toilet tank and this meant her ass was pointing at my rigid cock. Her ass was quite large and pear shaped. Her tits were hanging below her, as was her beautiful little belly.

What a sight. That rounded ass, legs apart, arched back, nipples blazing red and pointing to the floor, and how could I not grope her as she leaned there waiting for my cock again.

I enjoyed some foreplay feeling her large hanging tits and then my cock settled in the crack of her ass. Her legs opened more and she reached behind to guide my cock to her open pussy. She looked around; I slipped my hand beneath her to feel her tits and her belly again. I also loved to feel her thighs. She took my hand and guided it to her clit. It was as hard as my cock. I knew what to do now and stroked it as I thrust my cock into her deep hole. I twitched and so did she. I stroked faster and her arms straightened to brace herself. She grunted and I shot my load in to her again. Her orgasm was stunted this time but mine went on and on. She just held her position until I had finished and my cock slipped out. It flopped down and she turned and took it into her hands. We stood and embraced. She again licked me clean and urinated and wiped her pussy dry. We caressed silently and kissed gently. She whispered how much she loved our lovemaking and to come back soon. "When?" I said, and she told me to look in the flowerpot.

amorone
amorone
237 Followers
12