Mrs. Kelly

Story Info
Towel boy gets an offer he can't refuse.
11.7k words
4.55
293k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, I used to work at a private club that catered to the well off. It had tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course, as well as steam rooms and Jacuzzis. I was a towel guy. If you wanted a towel, or basically anything, I got it for you.

Most of the women that came into the bath area were mainly late middle aged. They usually were killing time waiting for their husbands to finish a round of golf and then have dinner in the dining room. Most treated me well and it was a good job for a 20 year old, if you could get past looking at droopy boobs and flabby thighs 8 hours a day. Usually, I just wore a bathing suit to work. I was either cleaning up the sauna or running around the Jacuzzis.

One woman used to tip me very well. Mrs. Kelly. She was divorced and was younger than most of the other women. I’d say she was around 35 to 40 tops. She was also a good-looking woman. Where the other women wore one piece suits, Mrs. Kelly wore skimpy bikinis and she filled them out quite nicely. She was about 5’ 6” tall with reddish brown hair and a large amount freckles on pale white skin.

I usually gave the ladies false compliments to make their day, but for Mrs. Kelly, it was true. She knew it too. I never saw her bring a friend or a date to the club. She never really talked all that much either. The only way I knew she was divorced was from the comments she used to make to the others about her ‘ex’.

There were times during the day when the ladies would ask me get in their Jacuzzis to get something they dropped or help them out. Most of the time I would get goosed for my effort. Not Mrs. Kelly. She never asked for my help for anything except for towels, an occasional hand out of the tub or to get her another drink.

Thanksgiving weekend, Mrs. Kelly showed up, while all the other members were either away or entertaining guests at home. She changed in the lockers and went into the sauna for a while. I was just trying to look busy while there was no one to tend to. I heard her call me.

“Terry? Terry!”

“Yes, Mrs. Kelly,” I said, sticking my head inside the steam room.

“Could you get me a martini, please?” she asked very politely.

“Ah, the bartender is off today. I don’t know how to make one. Is there something else I can get you that I can make?” I asked hopefully.

“A screwdriver,” she replied.

“Vodka or whiskey?” I asked.

“Very good Terry. Vodka please,” she said, as she shook stray strands of hair out of her sweating face.

I mixed a small pitcher of Vodka screwdrivers for her. I picked up a glass that looked like the kind you served them in and brought them to the sauna. I poured her a glass and took it in to her.

“Thank you very much, Terry. Tell me, why are you here when everyone else is home?” she asked, as I had started to leave.

“I live here, ma’am,” I answered. “My parents live on the west coast.”

“Please don’t call me ma’am. Mrs. Kelly is okay, but I’m not your school teacher,” she said, sternly.

“Sorry, Mrs. Kelly,” I said, as I turned to leave again.

“Wait a second, Terry. Where are you rushing to? I just want to talk,” she said.

I turned toward her and stood waiting to talk.

She pointed to the row of planks facing her and said, “Plant it!”

I sat down, trying not to look at her scanty bikini. She used a towel to wipe the sweat from her face. How much do they pay you around here, Terry?” she asked.

“I get $250 a week plus tips, but I also get free room and board. I’m saving to go to Penn State to be an accountant,” I answered, still not looking at her bikini.

“I see,” she said as she took a sip of her drink. “Oh,” she said, as she blew out a little air. “A little stronger than I’m used to, but good. Thanks, Terry,” she said.

“I can get you more ice,” I said as I stood.

She waved me back down. “Not everything I say is a command. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, I don’t. I just don’t get a chance to get out much, working here. We are pretty remote for a trip into town on foot,” I replied. Indeed, we were 15 miles off the main road to town.

She laughed at that. “Well I don’t get out much either and I do have a car. This is about as far as I get,” she said, while waving her hand around. She finished her drink and handed it to me. I opened the door and refilled it for her. “Resourceful, I see. You think ahead. You’ll make a fine accountant. You can be mine when you graduate.”

“Thank you, ma’… Mrs. Kelly,” I said.

She was in mid sip when I almost said, ‘ma’am’. She just stared a second and then said, “I live alone too. I have no children due to a flaw on my part. Mr. Kelly in now knee deep in kids. I on the other hand, have my pets and my money. I do not date and do not wish to. I grew up around Mr. Kelly, so there was never a real courtship. We just knew each other so well, that it was logical that we marry. Not being able to have kids threw a major monkey wrench in the works. We still talk occasionally. Seems that the new Mrs. Kelly can produce the kids, but she doesn’t satisfy Mr. Kelly in the sack like I could. Oh well, life’s a trade off.”

“Was he able to satisfy you?” I asked before I could stop myself.

She looked at me again, as she took another sip. “One and done, if you catch my drift,” she replied.

Perfectly, I thought.

“Any more of that batch or screwdrivers left?” she asked, rattling her glass.

“Better watch it, Mrs. Kelly. You have to drive home,” I warned her.

“I’m not driving, silly,” she answered.

I got her a refill. She sipped it and said, “I’d like to go to the Jacuzzi now.”

I helped her to her feet and walked with her out to the pools. She was a little giddy. We walked to her favorite one and I helped her in.

“Terry, do you drink?” she said.

“I’m only 20,” I replied.

“I didn’t ask that.”

“Yes, I do.”

“What do you normally drink?”

I felt stupid next to this socialite. I knew she was going to laugh, but I said it anyway. “Beer, I drink beer.”

“See that wasn’t so hard,” she said. “I’ve been known to knock a few back from time to time.”

I looked at her and chucked a bit in disbelief.

“That’s right. I’m a regular girl. My money came from a huge insurance payoff after my Father’s accidental death. It happened after Mr. Kelly and I divorced. He’s still banging his head against the wall. All he had to do was hang in there a few more months,” she giggled.

“I’m sorry about your Father,” I said.

“Thank you, but it happened a while ago. We’re both in a better place now,” she said. “Terry, I want a beer. Bring me a six-pack of Bud.

I went to the bar, opened the fridge and returned with a six of bottles and a fresh glass. I opened one and was ready to pour, when Mrs. Kelly waved me off and held her hand out. I handed it to her. She took a swig and gave a small belch.

“See, I’m just one of the guys,” she said.

I sat in the chair next to the Jacuzzi.

She held her other hand out and I handed her another beer. She opened it and held it out to me.

“Mrs. Kelly, I could be fired. I need this job.”

“I have reason to believe this beer is poisoned and I want you to test it. You are now my designated poison tester. They can’t can you for that,” she said.

I rolled my eyes and took the proffered beer. I took a sip.

“Are you a girl? Take a drink,” she said.

I upturned it and chugged the thing.

“Alright!” she cheered. “I need you to check another.”

I opened another and handed it to her. She handed it back to me and I took a swig and set it down next to hers.

She started to yelp and jump around a bit.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’ve got a bad cramp in my leg. Ow! Oh shit!” she said, hopping around on one foot.

I jumped in and grabbed the out stretched leg, feeling for the cramped muscles. I found them in her calf. They were locked solid. I massaged them as much as I could, trying to get them to relax to no avail. It took several minutes for me to get it to let go. She was really in pain. When it finally passed, she needed help just get to the ledge in the Jacuzzi.

“Are you okay, Mrs. Kelly?” I asked, still rubbing her calf.

“Yes, thank you again, Terry.”

I handed her a beer. She took a long pull on it. Then looked at me.

“You sure are a good fellow to have around. How would you like a job?” she asked dead panned.

I looked at her and then around the room. “I have a job here,” I replied.

“How would you like to work for me? I’ll pay your tuition money one semester at a time. You’ll have free room and board, spending money, and all you have to do is come home on weekends, when you can, and school breaks. I’m a 15 minute drive from the college,” she asked.

“I don’t know what to say. I’m not sure that this would be proper conduct for me.”

“I’m not sure what you mean. ‘Proper’ as in being my hired help, or ‘proper’ as in staying with an older woman? You’ll have you own room and have all the privileges of the house. The only reason I come here is because I get lonely,” she said.

“I’ll need to give my notice,” I said.

“Yes, I know. I gave it for you last week.”

“What?” I said, dumbfounded.

“I picked you out a while ago. I just needed a moment to talk to you alone. I found that most of the ladies would be out of town this weekend. So I timed it for now. You really showed me your worth by taking care of my leg.”

I stood in the water with my mouth slightly open in shock.

“Are you interested or not?”

“Yes, Mrs. Kelly.”

“Well the first thing that has to stop is ‘Mrs. Kelly’,” she said. “My name is Kathleen or Kate. My maiden name was O’Shea. Please start using it instead.”

“Kate O’Shea it is. I like that name,” I said, as she smiled. “How are you getting home tonight? Do you have a driver? Do you want me to call a cab?” I asked, still rubbing her calf.

“Who said I was going home?” she asked.

I looked at her in disbelief.

“Just messing with you. I have a car on call anytime I want it. I have to go to the powder room,” she said as she got out of the Jacuzzi. I had the same exact feeling. I got out and went to the men’s room.

When I returned, she was already back in the water and had all the jets and bubbles turned on full. I stood by the side of the water.

“Terry, please come back in. My leg needs to be rubbed some more,” she said.

I lowered myself into the water and felt for her leg. I finally found it, and started to massage it again.

“It’s starting to hurt further up, Terry,” she said, as she slipped lower into the water to allow me better access to her thigh. I rubbed my way up her thigh and she nodded her head in approval. At one point, her grip on the rail slipped and she slid down into the water and I got a handful of naked womanhood.

“Whoops,” she said.

I looked around the room to make sure we were alone. We were.

“Sorry, I removed my suit and turned on the jets,” she said. “You can take your suit off if you want.”

She was obviously feeling no pain and I wasn’t convinced that getting naked with her was best option at the time. I wondered if this was a test of some sort. I reached over the edge of the Jacuzzi and opened another beer for her. She took a sip and then just stared at me. I got a little self-conscious.

“Well?” she asked.

I reached down and pulled off my suit. The jets of bubbles were doing a good job of covering me as well. I continued to rub her thigh.

“How about rubbing the other one, Sport?” she said, getting looser from the alcohol by the minute.

“Maybe you should make that your last one, Kate,” I suggested.

“Maybe, maybe not,” she said. “I’m having fun. Something that doesn’t happen to me very much.”

She was busy looking at the bubbles, and I noticed that she looked pretty good, even when wet. I’ve found that most women don’t. Looking back at it now, I’d say she looked a lot like a red headed Kirsty Alley.

She caught me gawking at her and she chuckled a bit.

“Checking out this old gal?” she said, with a big grin on her face.

“I was just lost in thought,” I lied.

She took another sip of her beer and said, “You seem nervous. Do I scare you?”

“No.”

“If you want to put your suit back on, go ahead,” she said, pointing to the suit draped on the side.

“No, that’s not necessary.” I answered.

A minute went by before she spoke again. “Are you a virgin?”

“No,” I answered in a very convincing manner, while turning three shades of red.

“Yes, you are,” she said, as a matter of fact.

I just continued rubbing her thigh.

“Oh, this is just too good to believe. A 20-year-old virgin. Surely you must have done some things with girls,” she asked as she tried to look at my face, but I had it turned down to the bubbles. “Oh my God! Pure as the driven snow!”

I was blushing to the point that my vision was fading. I was never so embarrassed in my life. I switched thighs without asking, and continued to rub her muscles.

She finally realized that I was totally humiliated and changed the subject. “Do you want to taste test my next beer, please?” she asked while holding up the last Bud.

“Sure,” I said, happy that the subject was no longer about my sex life.

She was slipping a little lower in the water, so she was almost floating. Her breasts almost surfaced a few times. She noticed that I noticed. Not much got past this woman. I took another swig of my beer, as she closed her eyes and seemed to be at total peace with the world.

Would you like to start tomorrow?” she asked with her eyes closed.

“They always told me that if I found something better to take it. They said I was a good employee, but I could be replaced easily if need be.”

“I find that hard to believe,” she said.

“So, I guess I’ll start tomorrow,” I said.

“How much do you have to pack?” she asked.

“One suitcase. I pretty much live out of it. The room I have is simply a bed.”

She shook her head. “You’ll be taking a big step up, Terry,” she replied. “Is the dining room opening tonight?” she asked.

“I think you and I are the only ones left here now,” I replied, looking at my watch. “They closed everything else down after 2:00 this afternoon.” It was now almost 6:00.

“Pity,” she said. “No food and all alone with you.”

“I’m sure there is food in the kitchen. That’s how I eat. I just raid the fridge,” I said, proudly.

“That sounds like a plan. You can pack after we eat while I summon my car. In the meantime, we are out of refreshment,” she said, holding up the empty 6-pack carrier.

I reached for my suit and she held my arm.

“You don’t need it. I’ve seen the male anatomy several times. You won’t embarrass me, unless it embarrasses you.”

“I’m not getting embarrassed anymore,” I said to myself.

I climbed the ladder and walked to the refrigerator at the bar. I grabbed another six and walked back to the Jacuzzi. I took out two bottles, opened them both and handed one to her and took a sip of the other for myself. The whole time, my privates were wide open for observation. She was looking up at me on the deck. I forced myself to look as casual as possible.

“I see you come with the full package,” she said, chuckling a bit.

I stepped back down into the bath and she took her hand and started to run it over my chest. Then she tested my arms for strength and said, “I think you could use a little more filling out. Uh oh, got to use the girls room again.”

I needed to go too, but I waited to see what she would do about the situation. She climbed the ladder, just as I did, and walked to the restroom, giving me a lovely view of her butt. It was tight and had little dimples on the cheeks. I hopped out and headed to the men’s room.

I waited long enough to think that she must have returned already before I left the room. I didn’t want to get a full view and have to explain a rising hard on. I left the room and headed for the bath. Sure enough, she was back, but she was facing me with her butt sticking up in the water.

“I need a back rub and my ass hurts. How about it, Sport?” she asked, swaying her ass back and forth at me.

I got in the water and started to rub her back. The bubbles were still going at full force. I worked my way down to her butt. I rubbed them and found them to be as firm as possible for a 30 something woman. After a few minutes, she motioned me to stop. She held my arm, spread her legs, and said, “Stand there and rub me.”

I stood between her legs, rubbing her butt, as she floated on the water and bubbles. After a few minutes, she reached over for the bubble jet switch and turned them off. Then she rolled over and allowed me an unobstructed view of her body. She had C-sized firm breasts with small nipples and a very neatly trimmed muff. Her belly was firm and flat, with a butterfly shaped birthmark, just below her navel.

I couldn’t help it anymore. My cock began to stir.

“I need a frontal massage. Can you handle that?”

I said nothing. Instead, I rubbed her from neck to abdomen in very deliberate strokes. She smiled, closed her eyes, and let out small gasps, as I must have hit some good spots. At one point, my hand got too low on a stroke down her abdomen, and she reacted with a jerk.

“Yes,” I heard her whisper.

Her eyes were still closed. I ran my hand down there again, and again she jerked.

“Yes,” she whispered again, almost pleading.

I ran both my hands down that time, and with one on her abdomen, I slipped the other between her legs. She gasped, her face contorted and she began to shake and twitch. I slid my hand over her womanhood a few times, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a look of helplessness, as she tilted her head back and uttered a laugh or a cry. Her womanhood grabbed at my hand, like it developed a life of it’s own. She convulsed for a few seconds and went limp. I brushed her hair out of her face with my hands. She was still looking at me. She smiled.

“It’s been a very long time for me, Terry. Oh my God. That was wonderful. Thank you,” she said. She placed a hand over her eyes and began to chuckle. “Oh shit, that felt good. You have no idea.” She reached for her beer and took a big swig. I reached for mine and did the same. In the meantime, my erection had faded a bit, as I was more fascinated by her orgasm, rather than stimulated.

“Terry, I kind of suckered you into doing that. I’m sorry if you feel used,” she said, still having trouble breathing normally.

“No, not at all. If it felt good, then that was a good massage,” I replied.

She laughed out loud. “Yeah, you could call it a good massage. I take it, that you have never seen a woman have an orgasm?”

“That was a first for me,” I replied.

“Maybe the first of many firsts,” she said.

She stood up, and turned me around so that I was leaning against the edge. She reached down into the water and pulled my legs up and around her waist. She then started to run her hands over my chest and abdomen, as I had done to her. This gave my cock and immediate wake up call. She watched as it grew to its full length and said, “Do you need a license to carry that weapon?”

That loosened me up a little. I wasn’t sure what was in store for me here, so I just went along with it. I was hoping that my status as a virgin was going to come to a merciful end.

Her fingers were tracing a circle that was getting smaller and smaller around my groin. Then there was the briefest touch against my balls, then the base of my cock. Then the touch lasted longer, as her fingers continued to contract the circle. Finally, her hands stopped circling and started to tickle and rub my privates. My cock was hard as a rock, but the beer was deadening the feeling so I didn’t lose it right away.

She was standing in front of me, between my legs, her breasts swaying with her movements, massaging my privates under water. She lifted my ass, so that my crotch was above the water line, and my cock stood at attention in front of her. I wrapped my legs behind her to hold the position, and she began to stroke my cock, and massage my balls.