Mrs. Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This might be the best way to break the ice, and end that virginal state,” she said, stroking away.

I never thought that the touch of another would feel this good. I was fascinated by the way she worked on me. She looked at me and my cock, as she stroked from the base to the tip, smiled and repeated the move. Her stroking didn’t get firmer, but it got faster. She slid her hand all the way up and off my cock, over and over, as she gently slid her fingers over my balls. Beer or no beer, I was starting to feel a bit of tightness in my balls and it was creeping up my cock. She smiled again at me and slightly tightened her grip.

“Uh,” I exhaled, and a jet of sperm shot out of me and plopped into the water. Rope after rope repeatedly came out of me, plop, plop, plop, as she smiled and winked. By the time I was through, I felt completely spent.

“Well there, Sport,” she said, patting my thigh as my cock shriveled, “Time to get something to eat!”

>>>>>><<<<<<

Kate and I walked to the kitchen and raided the fridge of anything we could heat up in the oven. I had a hot roast beef and cheese sandwich, while she had chicken breast and some beans. When we finished, she said, “Go get changed and packed, I’ll call for my car and change myself. Meet me in the lobby when you’re ready.”

I went to my room and did as I was told. (I had no intentions of blowing a good thing here.)

When I came to the lobby, she was standing by the door, talking to her driver. I never saw her dressed before. She had on a bulky sweatshirt and jeans with a pair of sneakers to round out the wardrobe. She looked just like one of the girls, just like she said.

“Oh, there you are. Terry, this is Dell, my driver. Dell, this is Terry, the extraordinary man I was telling you about,” she said, as I shook Dell’s hand. She went ahead, out to the car. As she did, Dell leaned in to me and said, “You better take care of her. She’s had a shitty life up to this point. You’re the first guy she’s seemed interested in since I’ve known her.”

I nodded back to him in understanding, tossed my bag in the open trunk and climbed into the back seat with Kate.

>>>>>><<<<<<

A half an hour later, we were pulling up a driveway to a rather large house that was well lit and decorated for Thanksgiving. There were several neatly trimmed hedges that lined the property, some cement ornaments on the lawn, and several small evergreens scattered on the front.

“Wow. That’s a big house,” I said, to myself.

“Oh, yes, my dear,” she said, obviously having overheard me. “Don’t worry, I have people come to clean and take care of the yard.”

“That’s not what I meant,” I protested.

“I know. I’m just having a little fun,” she said, jabbing me in the ribs. “Lighten up!”

We got out of the car and headed to the front door. Dell was getting the bags for us. (I could learn to get used to this.) Kate unlocked the door and we entered a gorgeously furnished and decorated home. Everything looked expensive.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked me.

“Very nice, Kate.”

“Let me take you on the grand tour,” she said, as she led me by the hand. She showed me the den, her own Jacuzzi, the kitchen and elegant dining room, 4 bathrooms and then finally, my room. It was huge. It had a king sized bed, two dressers, a large walk in closet, 25 inch TV, and it’s own adjoining full bathroom with a roman tub.

“This is way more than I deserve,” I said, in disbelief.

“Oh bullshit. Enjoy!” she said, as she turned and walked back to the living room. I tossed my bag on the bed and followed her out.

“Why the big house if you live alone?” I asked.

“Well, Dell lives here too. A friend that married and no longer had the use of a driver recommended him to me. He has been with me almost since my Father died. He lives upstairs in a room next to yours. I only see him when I need to go somewhere or if he wants to cook. He’s very good at both,” she explained. “Besides, I love the view,” she said as she opened the curtains to the back of the property.

It was dark, but you still could make out a tree line at the edge of the property that seemed to go off into the distance. Behind all that, a silhouette of hills stood out against the stars. I’m sure it was very stunning in the daytime.

“Are you still hungry? One sandwich can’t fill a man up. I have some Irish stew left from the other day. I’m going to have some. Would you like some?”

“Well,” I started to say.

“I made it myself,” she said, like a little kid.

“Okay,” I relented.

She disappeared in the kitchen for a few minutes and came out with two bowls of stew. She started to eat hers and I tried mine. It was actually good. I forgot that she was just a normal woman that came into money. Of course, she used to cook for Mr. Kelly. Duh.

When we finished, she asked me if I was tired. It was going on 10:30 and it had been a long day for me. I said yes and excused myself. I put my stuff away in ‘my’ room and turned on the TV. She had cable and all the premium channels. I found myself having trouble keeping my eyes open. I turned off the TV, climbed into bed, and turned out the lights.

>>>>>><<<<<<

The next morning, I woke and couldn’t figure out where I was for a moment. Then I remembered, and what seemed a dream was in fact, reality. I used the shower, put on some clean clothes, and went out to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Kate was in the den doing some exercises while watching a tape of the same. “After breakfast, I might need your services,” she said. “I haven’t done this tape in months. I’m sure to be sore. I already ate. If you want eggs, feel free. I also have an assortment of cereals.”

I went to the kitchen and poured a bowl of corn flakes. Kate came in, as I was finishing.

“I’m going to shower, then I’d like that rub, okay?” she asked, running her finger through my hair.

She was even good looking all sweaty. “Sure,” I replied.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I was standing outback looking at the breathtaking view, when I heard her call me. I went back to the den, and she was lying on a massage table that wasn’t there before. She turned and saw the ‘where did that come from’ look on my face.

“It folds and fits in the closet,” she said, as she pointed to the door on the wall.

As I looked at her, I saw she had applied makeup. She was looking really good. (Again looking like Kirsty Alley all done up.)

She lowered her head into the hole in the table so she could be completely face down and I went to work. I gave her the full treatment for about an hour when my arms started to get tired. I asked her if I could take a break. There was no answer. I looked under the table and she was sound asleep. I turned off the talk show on the TV and left her to her nap. I decided to take a more detailed tour of my new home.

When I finished with the downstairs, I headed up to the second floor. At the top of the steps, I saw Dell coming out of his room. I held my finger to my lips and he nodded in understanding.

“Where is she?” asked Dell.

“In the den. She fell asleep while I was giving her a rub down,” I replied.

“I was to take her to the market shortly. No matter. When she wakes, till her I’ll be ready whenever she is,” said Dell, as he went down the stairs and out the front door.

I continued my tour until I came upon the door of her room. I felt uncertain as to whether I should look or not. A few moments of indecision went by, and then I opened the door.

Oh, my God! It was all done in pink with lace hanging from the curtains and the walls. The ceiling was completely covered with mirrors and there were three more huge standing mirrors on the sides and the foot of a king size bed. Another large mirror adorned a make-up desk that was loaded with all things woman. I started to turn and head for the door, when I bumped right into Kate, who was completely naked.

“Well, well, what do we have here? Checking out the lionesses den?” she asked, with her hands on her hips, her head cocked to the side, and her breasts swaying slightly as she tapped her foot.

I didn’t know what to say that might get me out of this jam, so I decided to tell the truth.

“I just wanted to see your room. Nothing more than that,” I replied, very worried.

“Hummm,” she started. “I didn’t tell you that you couldn’t come in here, but you didn’t ask either. I suppose I could let you slide this time. Please only enter this room if invited. There! Now the rule exists.”

I sighed with a huge sense of relief. “Dell said he’ll take you to the market any time you’re ready,” I said, trying to change the subject.

She gave me one more stern look, then headed to her window that overlooked the driveway. Dell was wiping down the car. She opened the window and yelled down to Dell, “Dell! Take the list off the kitchen table and run the errand yourself whenever you’re ready. I’ve changed my plans.” I heard Dell say something and she closed the window.

“I’m heading to the Jacuzzi. You’re more than welcome to join me. You don’t need a suit. I’m going ‘as is’,” she said, as she passed me on the way out of her room. I left the room, closed the door, and went to my room to undress.

>>>>>><<<<<<

When I reached the Jacuzzi, Kate was already relaxing with a diet cola in her hand. The jets on the pool were not turned on, so I was getting another lovely view of her body. Unlike upstairs where I was too nervous to react to her shapely body, I was starting a mini salute down below.

“There you are! I’m glad to see that you both decided to join me,” she said, while wrapping her hand around my cock as I lowered myself into the water. She was giving it expert little tugs to get me to full attention. “Tell me about your last girlfriend. Was she a good kisser?”

I leaned up against the side next to her, as she continued to tease my cock. “Well, her name was Olivia. She was cute, brown hair, brown eyes and dimples. She and I were high school sweethearts. We fooled around some. I got to play with her tits and she rubbed me through my jeans till I came. I don’t know if she was a good kisser or not, because I never really kissed anyone other than her. After we graduated, her parents sent her to college. I had to save my money to go. When she left she broke up with me. For the last two years I haven’t really dated.”

“Creamed your jeans, huh?” she asked, starting to chuckle. “I don’t know of too many 20 year olds that are as virginal as you.”

“I almost got a blowjob at a party once,” I said, suddenly remembering. “The girl was from out of town and had no idea that I was seeing Olivia. Just as we were sneaking out side to find a quiet spot, she had an asthma attack that ended the evening early for her.”

She was shaking her head as she listened to my story. She also had stopped stroking me. “That’s really a sad story, Terry,” she said as she put both her arms around me and started to kiss me like I was the last guy on earth. She was really good at it and much better than Olivia ever was. I put my arms around her and she really went to town. She must have been a very lonely person with a lot of passion bottled up inside. We must have kept this up for over ten minutes before she came up for air. It was the hottest kiss of my life. She had trouble composing herself afterward. Finally she said, “Was that any better than Olivia?”

I smiled back and nodded my head. Her hand moved back to my cock and found it to still be rock hard. She leaned forward and started kissing me again while her hand went to town on mini-me.

“Hey, wait!” I said, as her hand soon had me ready to empty my balls. She chuckled as she kissed me and leaned into me even harder. Soon I was sending slow motion spurts of spunk into the Jacuzzi.

“Now we can have fun later without you popping too quicky,” she chuckled, as she broke the kiss and finished draining my balls.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Dell returned from the market around three and I helped him put away the groceries. I noticed that a good percentage of the ‘groceries’ consisted of vodka and beer. I guess she wanted to keep us happy or drunk. She told Dell to take the rest of the day off and asked me to throw something together for lunch. I made a few sandwiches and called her to come downstairs.

“Bring them up and grab some beers,” she answered back.

I found a serving tray; loaded it with what I could think of that she might want on her sandwich, grabbed a six-pack, and headed up. She was in her room. The door was open, but I knocked anyway.

“Come on in, Sport,” she said. She was sitting at the make-up table touching up her model like appearance. She was dressed in a simple t-shirt and sweat pants. She looked at the selection, picked a turkey sandwich, and grabbed a beer. “I think I’m going to invite some friends of mine over tomorrow. You wouldn’t mind pulling towel duty do you?”

“No. I thought that was one of the reasons I was here,” I answered.

“Good. They’ll enjoy meeting you,” she replied, following a big swig of beer. She then noticed that I was checking out the mirrors.

“I guess you’re wondering why I had them put in. I like to watch. So did Mr. Kelly. After he left, I found that I liked to watch myself. It can be very erotic. What do you think?” she asked, munching on her sandwich.

“I don’t know. I’ve never even seen a porn film,” I answered, between sips of beer.

“Boy, you really have led a sheltered life,” she said, as she swallowed.

When we finished eating, she asked me if I wanted to watch her. I was getting a buzz on with the beer. “Sure.”

She climbed up on the bed, pulled down her pants, and started to finger herself.

“Hummm,” she moaned.

I watched as she touched, twiddled and inserted her fingers in her womanhood. All the while, she was panting, moaning, and watching herself in the ceiling mirror. At one point, she lifted her head to see if I was still there. I smiled at her and she dropped her head back and let out a whelp as she shuddered and stiffened. She arched her back as she pushed her hand deep into herself. When she collapsed back on the bed, she let out a gush of air, wiped the hair off her face, covered her eyes with her hand and started to laugh.

“I can’t believe I just did that in front of you,” she said laughing, obviously embarrassed.

“That was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen!” I said.

“Well, I hope it looked as good as it felt,” she said, still laughing.

I sat there looking at this beautiful woman that just brought herself off in front of me. It was just starting to hit me that this whole situation was going to be the best time of my life!

She looked up at me and asked if I had recovered from earlier. My cock was straining itself in my pants at the moment and I told her so. She rolled over to one side of the bed and patted the spot next to her. I climbed on and she propped herself up on an elbow to face me.

“Remember that blow job you almost got? You’re now about to get that rain check redeemed,” she said, as she fiddled with my pants. I helped her take them off and she just stared at my cock. “It must be nice to be 20. How many times have you gotten off in one day?”

“Three,” I replied.

“Good things cum in threes,” she said, as she moved herself down between my spread legs.

She didn’t touch it at first. She looked it over, as if looking for some imperfection. I couldn’t see what she was doing in the ceiling mirrors, so I turned my head to look at one of the huge floor mirrors. She was just studying it, as it bounced in time with my heart. She blew on it, causing it to jerk.

“Sensitive,” she said.

She then began kissing the shaft, from the base to the top. She did this several times on each side and then kissed my balls. She was ever so gentle, but the view of her doing it in the mirror only made the feeling more intense. Here was this gorgeous woman kissing my balls! When she was finished kissing my balls, she started to lick my cock in the same fashion. It was fantastic! She licked up and down several times and then stopped at the top. She used her tongue to swirl her tongue around my sensitive head, causing it to jerk about as she tried to lick me. Kate turned her head to look at me in the mirror as she licked and teased the head of my cock. She stopped, smiled, and lowered her head over me. Her tongue never stopped as she took in as much of me as she could without gagging. With or without having cum earlier, I knew I wasn’t going to last long with this type of gentle assault on my manhood, accompanied by the visual stimulation.

She used a simple motion with her lips and tongue around the head. Her lips never went more than an inch below the head, as she made love to it with her mouth. She used her hand to trace the base of my cock and tickle my balls. Her head bobbed slightly with the beat of her heart as a funny feeling started deep down in my groin. She knew I was very close based on the tightness of my balls and the ragged breathing coming from me. The tingle was getting bigger and my nuts felt as if they were ready to explode up and out of me. My toes curled and I blasted a mighty load of spunk into her mouth. Wave after wave of spunk was pumped out of me, as she continued her gentle assault on me with her mouth. She stayed that way till I was nearly limp, and let my cock plop out of her mouth. She licked her lips, wiped the side of her mouth, and swallowed a few times.

“Salty,” she said, as she got up and opened another beer. She took a sip, came back over to the bed and handed it to me. After taking a swig as well, she put it on the nightstand.

“Was it worth the wait?” she asked.

“Yes,” was all that I could croak.

“Good!” she said, patting my stomach.

>>>>>><<<<<<

That evening, I was watching TV in my room, when I heard Kate call me downstairs. We had already eaten and were pretty much on our own for the rest of the night, so I had no clue what she was calling me about. I hurried down the steps and found her standing in the front room by the door with an attractive woman a bit younger than her.

“Terry, this is cousin, Patty, Patty, this is Terry.”

We did the handshake routine to be polite, but I found that her handshake was a bit exaggerated and she winked at me when we parted hands. I started to turn and walk away and Kate said, “Where are you going? I told my cuz here all about you and she told me she could really use a rub down. If you’re interested, she will pay you for your services.

I had nothing else to do, so I agreed. I asked her if she wanted to use the Jacuzzi first or just get right to the massage. She pointed to the den and Kate pulled out the table and locked it into position for her. Obviously, lack of modesty must have run in their family. Pat just stripped down to nothing right in front of me and hopped up on the table. Kate pulled up a chair by the head of the table and struck up a conversation with Pat as I worked on her back and shoulders.

I wasn’t paying any attention to their conversation. Every few minutes they would break into giggling fits like little kids. It was almost funny in itself. As I worked my way down to her butt and legs, Pat, without missing a beat with Kate, yawned her legs open as wide as she could and still keep most of them on the table. I didn’t know exactly know what it was she wanted me to do. I took a guess that she wanted me to do her inner thighs, so I started working there. After a few minutes, she started to open her legs even further. Kate and her were still giggling away.

I continued to work on her inner thighs when she adjusted herself again, lifting her ass up un the air a bit, exposing all of her womanhood to me. This was just too subtle to mean anything else. I used my hand to massage the lips of her pussy, and searched for her clit.

She just went on talking to Kate as if there wasn’t anything spectacular going on between her legs! She was as wet as she could be. Her scent was strong in the air. I got into a rhythm with her gyrating her hips. A minute or so later, she stopped talking, and Kate wrapped her hands around Pats head and gave her the most lustful kiss I’ve ever seen anyone give anybody else, ever. As this was happening, Pat’s womanhood was squeezing the hell out of my fingers that were deep inside her. As their passion subsided, they started to giggle again and Kate said, “See, I told you he was good!”