Mrs. Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bathroom to clean up and I heard them call me to come out to the Jacuzzi, with or without my suit, “and bring a pitcher of screwdrivers!” yelled Kate. After cleaning up and making the drinks, I went to the Jacuzzi and served the ladies.

“Wearing a suit, I see,” said Kate.

I looked down at myself. “You have a guest,’ I replied.

“Yes, WE do. Don’t forget you live here now, too. Pat is family. She got her massage and is now just one of us. Why don’t you show her the goods?” Kate asked.

I looked at Pat and she raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged, went to the kitchen to get a six-pack, dropped the suit on the floor, and headed back to the tub. As I came into view, Pat started clapping and asked me to join her and Kate in the Jacuzzi. I grabbed a beer and climbed in.

Kate and Pat really didn’t look much alike. Kate was tall and slim with a killer body while Pat was shorter, had a bit of extra weight on her and dark brown hair. About the only analogy I can come up with as to who she looked like, is a young Geena Davis.

They were both doing the whispering and giggling bit again as I settled in across from Pat. They both had drained their drinks and were refilling them from the pitcher on the deck behind them. Pat asked me a few questions about myself, and what I wanted to do with my life. Then she asked, “So is it true that you’re still a virgin?”

I looked at Kate and gave her the ‘You told her that?’ look. “Yes,” I replied.

“Sad state to be in when you’re 20, Terry. What do you say we end that terrible affliction tonight?” asked Kate with a huge grin on her face.

I looked over at Pat and she had a questioning look on her face.

“We?” I asked.

“Sure, all three of us,” chuckled Kate.

I was worried about doing it badly the first time with one person let alone two. I was definitely out of my league here. They were both staring at me, waiting for my answer.

“You think about it, Sport,” said Kate, who had finished her drink and set it on the deck. Pat did the same.

Without any warning or caring that I was in front of them, they began caressing each other with their hands and their mouths. Soon they were locked in a kiss and their hands were going a mile a minute on each other’s clits. I found myself sporting major wood at the sight of the ladies trying desperately to bring the other off. Kate went first. I could hear her snorting through her nose while her mouth was still locked with Pat’s. Pat then shook and let out a low groan through the long kiss. The kiss continued for several minutes after they had gone back to simply caressing each other. Finally they separated and Kate turned to me and asked, “Well, we’re all warmed up over here. Are you in or out? Either way, Pat and I are heading up to my room.”

Her tone wasn’t stern or angry. She just wanted to know if I was ready or not. I knew I was turned on a great deal by the action that had just taken place. The last thing I wanted was to perform poorly and wind up a joke.

“If I do badly, you’re not going to make me the butt of your jokes tomorrow with your friends, are you?” I asked, very seriously.

“Shit, no! We’ll just keep working on it, right Pat?” asked Kate.

“Sure,” replied the cousin. “Take your time. We’ll keep a spot for you in the bed.”

>>>>>><<<<<<

Even though I had just been in the Jacuzzi, I wanted to get a shower first. I showered and shaved and put on a pair of boxer shorts. I went to her room and knocked. “Come in!” they both replied. I opened the door and peered in. They were in a 69 position and going at it pretty hard. I sat in a chair and watched. When they were finished and separated, Pat motioned me to get in bed with them. I dropped my pants and climbed in.

“We’re glad you decided to join us,” said Pat.

“Look, we talked this over. If you’re not ready, that’s okay. Pat and I can come up with other ways to keep you on your toes,” suggested Kate.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I just wasn’t ready yet. “I think I’ll wait a little longer,” I finally replied.

With that being said, the ladies looked at each other, nodded and switched places in the bed so I had Kate on my left and Pat on my right. They both started to run their fingers up and down my body, but not touching my cock or balls.

“Kate and I would like to play a game here with you. It’s up to you if you want to participate. If you win, you get double the money for the massage earlier. If you lose, you get zip. Want to hear more?” asked Pat. I nodded. “Okay, here are the rules, you can’t cum for 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes passes, you’ve won and can cum anytime it pleases you. Cum before 10 minutes, you lose. Kate and I have a bet between us in this game as well, but we’ll keep that between us right now. Kate and I will take turns trying to make you cum. We each have a minute to excite you as much as we can, but we can only touch your cock or balls three seconds out of each minute. Everything else is fair game. Remember, if you win, the game still goes on for Kate and me till you cum. Do you want to play?”

I had absolutely nothing to lose, so I nodded in agreement. The ladies leaned across me and kissed each other. “Good luck,” they said and Pat went first.

She leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss as she ran her fingers over my chest. Her nails traced a circle around my nipples as she gave small kisses on my neck and chest. Then her hand reached my cock and she began to lightly run her hand over the area.

“One, two, three,” she said, and stopped.

Kate then began her turn. She ran her hand up and down my thigh as she leaned over and began a French kiss on Pat, just a few inches from my face. I could almost hear their tongues going at it. Their breasts were leaning on my chest and Kate’s hand was delicately caressing my inner thigh. Her hand moved to my cock and slid up and down the length several times.

“One, two, three,” Kate said and stopped.

I was enjoying this immensely. I was certain I could win this game. Actually, I wasn’t prepared for the little surprises they had in mind for me. They were just getting warmed up.

Pat leaned up over me and planted one of her tits in my mouth as she started to moan with pleasure. Again, her and Kate started to kiss right above me. Pats tit was soft and her nipple was smooth and silky at first touch. She pulled her boob from my mouth and used her tongue to run the length of my cock several times.

“Un, o, ee,” she moaned while licking me and stopped.

My cock twitched and Kate noticed it. She leaned over to my ear and started to lick and gently sigh into my ear as she slowly drew her fingers over my abdomen just fractions of an inch from my cock, but never touching it. I was starting to wonder if I was going to make it. My cock was bobbing with my heart and it was twitching more often now. She reached down and slid her hands over my now tight balls and pumped my cock hard in time to the words.

“One, two, three,” she whispered into my ear.

These two ladies were doing a terrific job at getting me to cum. It was time to use some defense. I started to think about taking out the trash and reciting the presidents in my head as Pat was finishing her minute by wrapping her lips around my cock head and humming.

“Hum, hum, hum.”

The head of my cock was turning purple when it plopped out of Pat’s mouth. I was losing. It wasn’t just the money. I wanted to show these women that I was a man, not a kid, and I was losing!

Kate’s turn found her again reaching over to kiss Pat and running her hand over my groin as close as she could get. This time, they lowered their heads so that it became a sloppy three-way kiss. Kate closed her hand around my cock and gave it three firm strokes.

“One, two, three,” she said, with our mouths intertwined.

My cock was twitching wildly. I almost lost it. If she had pumped me one more time the game would have been over.

Pat crawled between my legs and started to lick my inner thighs and blow on my cock and balls. My cock was thumping and twitching away just inches from her pretty face as she continued to blow on it. Then she lowered her head on me and squeezed my balls.

One, two, three bobs of her head and she lifted off me and let go of my balls. The head was deep purple and my balls were virtually really to empty their load, but somehow, I managed to hold off.

Kate moved down between my legs and Pat moved back to my side. Kate hovered over my cock and pushed down on my abdomen just above the base of my cock, drawing the skin on it as tight as possible. She blew air on it just as Pat did, but this was more intense. She positioned herself with her mouth open just above my cock and continued to apply pressure. She firmly gripped me and pumped.

One, two, three.

Time stopped. Her mouth stood poised to receive its reward. My muscles below seized and a strong blast came from deep inside me to make a perfect bulls eye into her mouth. It was so strong and fast that it startled both her and Pat next to me, who jumped from the sudden forced intensity of the blast. Two more mighty ropes came from me and made perfect landings on her tongue. As the intensity wound down, Kate closed her mouth over me until long after I went soft.

“No money for you,” said Pat with a sigh.

“Yeah, but I won,” said Kate as she climbed back next to me.

“Actually it seems that I’m the loser here,” said Pat, with a pout on her face.

“Even losers receive lovely parting gifts at my house,” said Kate as she positioned herself between Pat’s legs and gave her womanhood the licking of its life.

“Oo,” Pat said, as she pulled me over to lock lips with me.

Kate got her going within a minute and soon I had to watch that Pat didn’t bite me with the intensity of her orgasm.

Soon I was back to being between the ladies. I turned and asked Kate what she won.

“It’s just something between me and Pat. Don’t worry yourself about it,” she replied.

It was about 11:30 then and Pat was already drifting off. I started to get up and Kate asked where I was going.

“Back to my room,” I replied.

“Not tonight. You stay and keep me and Pat company,” she said softly.

They both held me as they drifted off to sleep. My mind was filled with thoughts of the last two days. I kept thinking it was all a dream and all these incredible experiences would end soon. It wasn’t.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I woke in the morning to the sound of a car door. Pat was no longer in the bed. I got up and looked outside and saw Pat pulling out of the driveway.

“What’s wrong?” said Kate, squinting at the light from the window.

“Pat left,” I replied.

“Oh. She did mention that she had a meeting this morning at work. Does it bother you that she left?” she asked, rubbing her eyes.

“No, not really, other than I like her. I think she’s a fun person. I wouldn’t mind seeing her around here again, even if it was just to talk,” I replied.

“As you can tell, Pat and I are very close. Mr. Kelly never would have done what you last night. He didn’t like her and she didn’t like him. She is a very good judge of people. Too bad I didn’t listen to her before. She told me she likes you. She thinks you are something special, just as I had thought. She’s a lot closer to you in age than I am. You might want to think about seeing her on a regular basis,” said Kate.

“Wouldn’t that make things weird around here?” I asked.

“Was it weird last night to you?” she asked in return.

She had me there. “No.”

“See? I’m not forcing you to see her. It was just a thought. She’ll be around here enough for you to think about it,” she said.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Later that evening, Kate had her friends over. They were neighbors to her, mostly older, and they spent most of the evening talking and relaxing in the Jacuzzi. I played the part of towel boy/bartender and Dell made the food in the kitchen. A few of the women made comments about such a young man staying with Kate and she responded by telling them they were just jealous. After the ladies got good and drunk, Kate and Dell took them home and I got in the Jacuzzi myself and opened a beer. I took a big swig and let out a huge belch.

A few minutes later, I heard a loud belch come from the kitchen, and assumed that Kate had the same idea I had.

“Hello there!”

I turned to look and found that it was Pat standing there with a half empty bottle of beer and a big grin on her face.

“How did it go with the old hags?” she asked.

I smiled in return and told her that it was challenge but managed to get through it. She told me about how her meeting went and about how hungry she was.

“It’s after 9:00. You haven’t eaten all day?” I asked astonished.

“Nope. I’m off the next three days so 9:00 doesn’t sound so intimidating as it could be,” she said, as she upturned the beer and finished it.

“Aaaahhhhgggg” came the belch from her lips and then she smiled at me. “Do you need a new one there?” she pointed at my beer. I nodded yes.

She returned with two more and I got out of the tub. We sat for a while talking, while I allowed myself to really listen to this person. I felt I owed it to Kate to get to know Pat at least to make a decision to see her socially or simply as a cousin of Kate’s.

She was funny, and seemed smart. I found out that she was 26 and had her own small apartment not far from there. I also found out that Kate was younger than I thought. She was only 32. Pat was employed as a spokesperson for a local chapter of the March of Dimes. Kate and her were close and she stayed over with Kate a lot after the divorce. She was never married and wasn’t currently seeing anyone. Other than the fact that she was six years older than me, there was little difference between us.

I asked her if she wanted me to make something for her and she said that we could do it together. We went to the kitchen and she found a can of soup she wanted and I made it for her. While she ate, she asked me about myself and I gave her an abbreviated version of my life. When she finished, she wanted another beer and decided to get in the hot tub herself. I cleaned up, grabbed a beer and headed out as well. She was already in and had the jets on when I came out. I saw her clothes lying on a chair next to the tub. I wasn’t sure if she was naked or had a suit on under her clothes. She stood a second to get her beer and her boobs popped up above the water. I took the hint and took off my suit.

“What was the bet you lost last night with Kate?” I asked, staring at her nipples sticking up above the water line.

“It was just between Kate and me,” came the reply.

I rolled my eyes. “Come on, you can tell me.”

She shook her head.

“By the way, where did Kate and Dell go? They’ve had plenty of time to drop off the neighbors,” I asked.

“Beats me,” she said, as she sipped her beer.

I sipped mine and set it on the deck. She set hers down as well and drifted over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a quick kiss.

“Thanks for making me dinner,” she said and kissed me again.

Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I could feel her heartbeat. I started to get aroused as she continued to kiss me and run her hands over my back. She could feel my cock rubbing her belly as she leaned against me. She reached down and stroked me to full attention.

“Are you ready, yet?” she asked me, almost as a whisper.

“I guess I am,” I replied, still a little unsure.

She hugged me. She didn’t move for quite a long time when she finally said, “Are you still afraid of not performing well?”

“Maybe not so much as before,” I replied, holding her.

“I won’t judge you, so don’t judge me either,” she said.

With that, she turned her back to the wall to brace herself and spread her legs wide. She grabbed hold of my cock and guided it to her womanhood. I pushed in and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and let out a small cry of pain. She held me tight for a minute or two to keep me from moving.

Finally she said, “That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.” She pulled back enough to look me in the eyes and smile.

I must have been the stupidest 20 year old around. It didn’t hit me until that very moment, that she was a total virgin as well.

“Now we can really stink at this together,” she said, with a small giggle and her eyes getting all teary.

A major moment of our lives was at hand. I wasn’t sure if I should proceed or just hold her for a while.

I waited. She kissed me on the cheek and said, “It’s okay now. Let’s see just how bad we can be at this.” She pulled away from me a little and moved back in. It was a wonderful feeling, although I’m not sure she was enjoying it. I started to make some moves and we both found that we really did stink at this. She started to giggle more and more and I found myself caught up in the humor of our clumsiness. Eventually we managed to come to some mutual rhythm and we both noticed that it was beginning to feel real good. Soon we were huffing and puffing and the water was sloshing and I found myself ready to cum. She saw it in my face and doubled her efforts. I came like a canon in her and she soon followed with a deafening yell as she reached her own orgasm. She stayed with me in her as long as I was able. Eventually my cock slipped out and our mutual first time was officially over.

She hugged me and said, “That was even better than I had imagined. I guess we didn’t do too bad.”

Eventually we got out of the hot tub and dressed. We walked back into the house and found Kate watching TV in the living room, drinking a beer.

“Oh, there you two are. I wondered what happened to you,” she said, taking a sip.

“We wondered the same about you,” I replied.

“I got hungry after Dell and I dropped of our neighbors and we went to the diner for sandwiches,” she said. “I brought you both some,” she said, waving her hand in the direction of the kitchen.

Pat and I went to the kitchen and ate our late dinner. Kate popped her head in to say she was heading up to her room for the night and to make sure to lock up and turn the lights out.

“Are you going home?” I asked.

“Not unless you want me to,” she replied, pouting.

I shook my head no and she smiled.

“Can I sleep with you?” she asked.

“I’d like that,” I replied.

>>>>>><<<<<<

We made love two more times that night. Each time we did a better job of it. We slept into the early afternoon.

>>>>>><<<<<<

When we had finished showering and dressing, we headed downstairs. Kate was in the den. “Oh, good. I can get my rub down now!”

I pulled out the table and started in on her massage. Pat sat in front of Kate and they talked and giggled as before. Soon Kate raised her ass in the air. That was my cue to cut to the chase. I soon had her womanhood clutching my fingers as she shuttered and shook. The whole time, Pat watched her cousin go through all the stages to orgasm and giggled at her.

At dinner, Kate decided to spill the beans.

“Did Pat tell you about our bet?” Kate asked me.

“No,” I replied.

She looked at Pat and then at me. “Pat and I always want better for each other. If Pat won, she wanted to leave that night so I had you all to myself. But if I won, I wanted to plant the idea of you and her together. That was one of my reasons for bringing you here in the first place. She had been alone far too long and was using my failed marriage as an excuse to avoid men. Don’t worry, I’ll still hold up my end of the bargain. Be my towel boy and you’ll still get paid and go to school next semester. You’ll also have the added pleasure of having a girlfriend related to your benefactor. Just don’t be afraid to share the fun a little,” she said, giving me a wink. I looked at Pat and she winked at me too.

That arraignment went on for several years. After I graduated, Pat had found someone closer to her age and Kate found a good man for herself. With my degree I was able to move on to bigger and better things as well. I owed it all to Mrs. Kelly.