Mrs. Lachlan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers

Gush, gush, gush, I was still going. My vision was blurred, I felt like I was about to collapse. There was a ringing in my ears and a fire in my loins. But Mrs. Lachlan was on the scene, putting out that fire, letting it burn itself out.

She was still going, God bless her. She must have two stomachs, one for food and one for cum. I saw her throat working fervently to keep up with my shots, downing each one before the next assaulted her lips a second later. She was loving it.

If I was wearing a watch, and if I was doing a comedy routine, I would’ve checked it. Still cumming, still orgasming. I placed my hands on the sides her head, thrusting into her mouth now. I felt her smile,felt it, with mycock!

God bless us. We may be the most fucked up species on the planet but we invented this holy activity, this divine source of pleasure that only Gods should be privy to.

Finally, finally, it began to slow, squirting instead of gushing, then trickling, then dribbling, until Mrs. Lachlan’s mouth came off and she let my cock rest on her tongue, catching those last dribbles. I finally had to sit down, my head was spinning. I perched myself on the edge of the bathtub, a few feet back. But Mrs. Lachlan crawled forward, her mouth searching for, and finding, my cock again. The sexy minx was still going, even though I was as limp as a dead fish.

She’s caught this fish though, oh yes she had. She’d reeled it in hook, line and sinker. I considered all my fish similes and wondered if I was weird. Ah, those lips.

I tried to get it hard again, tried to give her some satisfaction at feeling it harden in her mouth, but I couldn’t, I was so fucking drained. I’d sleep for a week to regain my stamina.

She pumped it with her thumb and forefinger, then bent down again to lick it. “Was that nice, Petey? Was that what you wanted?”

I nodded, remembering her tits.

“I think Jimmy’s probably waiting for you,” she said, taking a last, longing suck and standing up again, her tits still spilling over her top. She dabbed at the corners of her mouth with a fingertip.

Jimmy?

I was snapped back to the present on the end of a rubber band. I’d had my own little world in this bathroom for the last five minutes. That’s right. Jimmy’s house, the computer, the porn site; I remember now. Mrs. Lachlan was tucking her tits back into her top, looking down at me with an amused smile. I hastily stuffed my pathetic little prune of a cock into my pants and stood up, regaining my breath as though I’d been holding it the whole time.

“Did you enjoy that, Pete?” she said, with her own voice now, her Mrs. Lachlan voice, which was still incredibly sexy.

“Hell, yes,” I said, finding my voice properly for the first time.

“You sound exhausted, poor thing.” I gave her a weary smile. “Now remember,” she said, walking toward me, clasping my crotch with her hand, “no telling stories about me, OK, Pete?”

I nodded, smelling my own cum on her breath.

“You promise?” she said with puppy dog eyes.

I nodded. “You be a good boy and maybe you can get some more, alright?”

“Anything,” I breathed. She smiled, satisfied. “Run along now, don’t keep Jimmy waiting.”

I walked out of the bathroom, back into the study, looking, I guessed, like I’d seen a ghost.

“Fuck man,” Jimmy said. “How long you take? That must’ve been a pretty big pop.”

“Yeah,” I mumbled, sitting down again. There was a picture of a girl on screen, lying on a table, the camera positioned above her, looking down. Cocks were poking out from the periphery of the shot, their owner’s faces out of the camera. Her head was bent backward sucking on one, one was shoved up her pussy, one in each hand, and a few others all squirting onto her belly.

I squinted. She didn’t look anything like Mrs. Lachlan, damn.

“Told you you wouldn’t feel like it,” Jimmy said, seeing my face.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,690 Followers
12