Mrs. Lambert's Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was transfixed by the sight of Alice's cum-covered unbuttoned shirt, which she was still wearing, and her glistening, beckoning, thighs and crotch matted with someone else's sperm.

"I want you to replace the old guy sperm with young guy sperm. Yours."

With that she leaned forward and pulled down Liam's camo pants, and the boxer shorts beneath. She left his T shirt on. He was already hard from the sight of her. Taking his erect dick in both hands, she pulled him gently forward until the tip was touching her belly. Then she shifted herself back from the edge of the bed and, as she leaned back, guided Liam's cock into her sloppy pussy. He had never been inside a woman right after another man, and for sheer abandoned erotic joy it was unmatched. As he moved deep into her he could feel Bills sperm being pushed out and wetting his balls as it ran down their legs.

"That's it. Get going," said Alice, as she ground herself against him, making sure he was as far inside her as he could go.

Liam got going alright. He was mad with lust, the unexpected nature of the encounter boiling his brain in an erotic fever. He started fast, as Alice was warmed up for sure, and pounded her, thrusting again and again, bouncing the bed around. He moved a pillow behind her head to stop her banging against the wall, not that she seemed to mind. She was moaning and thrusting back against him, her legs entwined around his ass. The bed was groaning, and so were they.

"I'm going to come," Liam said after only a minute or two.

"Fill me up with your sperm, honey. As much as you can," said Alice.

Talk like this pushed Liam over the edge. As he started to come, he stopped thrusting and grabbed her shoulders and ass firmly for leverage, ramming his cock as far up into her body as he possibly could get it and held it there. She groaned as he filled her up with a massive load, his cum jetting into her, washing down past his cock and chasing out old Bill's leavings.

"Oh God," she moaned.

Liam suddenly felt her squirting against the base of his cock as she came, unable to control herself in her ecstasy. He held himself inside her for a long time as his dick slowly shrank. They were both swimming in cum and pee. Eventually he peeled off her and she lay back exhausted and dripping. He grabbed some towels from the closet and started to rub himself down, giving her two for herself.

"I need to get back," he said.

She nodded, not touching the towels.

"Liam," she said, looking at him and idly fingering the new sperm seeping out of her pussy as she spoke, "I know you're popular. I don't expect all your attention. But don't forget me. Just a little attention, now and again?"

"Of course, Alice. You bet."

Liam found a fresh sheet in the closet for his Arab costume, and was back in business. He picked up his shades, his keffiyeh, and left, closing the door behind him, leaving Alice still playing with his sperm.

Liam made his way back to the ballroom, trying to get his head back together. He pushed open the door and surveyed the scene. He instantly realized that something was wrong. The music had switched to hip hop, the dancers, all of which were staff, were gyrating wildly. They seemed over-excited and the residents, mostly sitting round the room, looked bemused. As he surveyed the scene one of the Justin Biebers caught sight of him and came right over.

"Is that you, Liam? Where the hell have you been?" asked Alex, sounding very annoyed.

"I had to calm down Alice. Bill scored a homer on her. What's the matter with everyone?" he asked, looking around at the crowd.

"Someone spiked the punch," said Alex.

"Big deal. Someone spikes it every year."

"Yeah, well this year those new assholes they hired have spiked it with cocaine, ecstasy, and oxycodone. Plus whatever else they had in their pockets."

"Shit! Well, get rid of it."

"I tried. Cliff and his buddies threatened me. I can't get near it."

"Have the residents drunk any?"

"No. I told them it was spiked with drugs. But, Liam, there's something else."

"What?"

"Your parents are here. Their party was cancelled -- Mrs. Simpson came back with Norovirus from a cruise. They 'popped in' here to say hello. Before I could stop them they both were swigging the punch. There's no alcohol in it, so it tastes fine. But your mom's starting to stagger. I don't know where your Dad is. Maybe he went to the bathroom. Oh, by the way, he's dressed as an Arab, too. He looks just like you."

Liam looked around, alarm starting to well up inside him. He spotted his mother dressed as a Turkish belly-dancer, or what passed for one in rural Pennsylvania. He could tell even from across the large room that she was impaired.

"Look," said Liam, "I'm going to put my Mom in a bedroom and hope she sleeps it off."

"Liam, I need your help here! Things are getting out of hand."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

Liam made his way around the dancing groups along the wall to his mother, who was gripping the table and looking around the room. Liam's mother's costume consisted of various see-through layers over a bikini top and harem pants. A yashmak and turban topped it off. It was pretty daring for a middle-aged woman but she could carry it off. She still had her figure.

"There you are Ronnie, where's Pauline?" said Liam's mother, her face lighting up.

Ronald was Liam's dad.

"Mom, it's me, Liam. You're not at Pauline's. You're here at Dawn Assisted Living with me. I don't know where Dad is."

Liam lifted his face covering, and his Mom's glazed eyes looked at him blinking.

"Mom, count to ten."

"Hee-hee."

"OK, you're out of here. Come with me."

Liam took his mother by the arm and led her past the gyrating crowd, nodding to the residents who were becoming entranced by the show on the dance floor, and out into the corridor. Liam took some time to find a spare room well away from the ballroom. He opened the door and led his mother to the unmade bed, where she sat down unsteadily.

"Mom, I think you'd better lie down."

"I know why you've brought me here. It's been so long. Months and months. I can't wait. Here, let me."

Before he could stop her, his mother's hand felt in behind his costume and grasped Liam's cock through his boxers, which was the only thing he was wearing under the sheet. Her other hand found his balls.

"Mom, no," said Liam, taking a step back and out of reach of his mother's grasp.

"Oh, why not?" said his mother hopelessly, and burst into tears. Liam was aghast. His mother really seemed unable to grasp that he was not his father. She was too far into a drug-induced delusion. His mother started sobbing loudly, deeply upset. Then she pulled herself together.

"Come on Ronnie," she said moving off the bed towards him.

Liam Johnson had numerous erotic fantasies, but having sex with his mother was not one of them. It would be a disaster if this went any further. Then Liam had an idea.

"I need some Viagra. There's some in the car; I just picked it up this morning. Let me go get it. Wait here. Don't go anywhere."

His mother's eyes lit up.

"If yore not back in five I'm coming to look for you...naked and singing...."

Liam left in a hurry.

Liam returned to the ballroom and entered the melee. It seemed much the same as when he left, at least no worse. A couple of the residents were even attempting granddad dancing, cheered on by their compatriots. He was relieved to see some staffers attending to the residents and chatting to them. He looked around desperately for Alex. One of the Justin Biebers strode up to Liam.

"Yes it's me," said Alex. "Now, listen up Johnson. You have to stay here and not run off again, I don't care what personal emergency you have. I need some time with tall Miley, it's my turn. So you are in charge. I don't know why, but the residents seem to be enjoying themselves. Watch out for tall Bieber, it's Cliff and he's nasty. Three of the newbies are passed out in the kitchen where I put them. Don't disturb them."

"Have you seen my father?"

"Yes. He reappeared and I spoke to him. He's pretty far gone. Your parents can't drive home. Oh, then he disappeared with one of the tall Mileys who led him off somewhere....."

"Shit. Listen Alex. I need a big favor. We have to swap costumes and you go to Room 301"

Liam explained the situation. Alex lifted his mask so that Liam could see his face.

"Are you serious, Liam? I could get into big trouble."

"Please, Alex. I promise. If my mother embarrasses herself by being naked and drunk in front of all these people it will destroy her. Keep the costume on and put out the light. Keep your mouth shut. Keep it short. Enjoy yourself, whatever. And don't tell anyone."

"Well...OK."

They went into the kitchen area and swapped costumes. Alex left for Room 103 as a Bedouin Arab. Liam was relieved to be Justin Bieber. One of the Mileys, who watched Alex and Liam swap costumes, came up to Liam and lifted up her mask. It was Alice, showered and in a new costume.

"Liam, we need to talk. There's something funny going on. People are going crazy."

"Hi, Alice. Yeah, someone spiked the punch. I'm sorry about everything earlier."

"I forgive you. It was the best ever. You filled up my pussy so much it's still running down my legs even with a panty protector. But it's not just the punch, Liam. Look."

Alice gestured to the other side of the room. Two elderly residents were clasped together in a clinch.

"They didn't have any punch. Or booze. Don't you think we've all been sex crazy these last few days? It's a strange Halloween. Be careful, Liam," said Alice, touching him softly on the behind.

Liam left the ballroom and made for Mrs. Lambert's office.Liam was halfway there when he heard a shout.

"Liam!"

Liam paused and turned around. Old Bill, recently showered and in pajamas and dressing gown wheeled himself towards Liam along the corridor. His eyes shone brightly, but he was agitated.

"You could have gotten us both in a lot of trouble, Bill," said Liam.

"Liam, I owe you one. I'll make it right with Alice. But listen. There's something funny going on."

"I know."

"No. You don't know. Liam, I've never talked about what went on over there in Iraq before. To anyone."

"I haven't got time for war stories, Bill."

"Make time. Listen up. Broken minds and bodies aren't the worst that can come back from Iraq. I saw things there you would not believe. Strange things. Ancient powers. I was in a special unit. I know."

"What's your point?"

"Liam, I've just seen that clay monster on Mrs. Lambert's desk next to her husband's picture. She's kept it under wraps all this time, until now. It's a Sumerian icon of power. It's projecting her pent up sexual energy onto everyone around her so that it can keep her for itself. Liam, it's gotten worse because she wants you very badly. She has chosen tonight of all nights in the calendar to bring it out - Halloween focuses the power. You have to get rid of it. But you can't just throw it away. It has to be accepted by another."

"You've been at the punch."

"Liam, good luck."

Old Bill wheeled around and headed back off to his room. Liam made his way along the corridor to Mrs. Lambert's office. He heard noises coming from one of the rooms on the left. The door was ajar. Someone was having sex. Despite his urgent mission, Liam could not resist pushing the door open a little wider and taking a peek. He wished he hadn't. The room was poorly lit, but Liam could see enough.

Liam's Dad's shorts were round his ankles and his Arab costume was open at the front. His dark glasses were missing. Sweat tricked down his chest and pot belly as he plunged his cock into the anus of a Miley Cyrus who was bent over forwards, grasping the metal bed frame and sticking her ass out high and proud so that Liam's Dad could go long and deep. Liam watched and listened as his Dad grunted with every thrust, and the Miley sucked breath in long swooping moans.

Miley's short dress was pulled up and shoved over onto her back exposing her behind, her panties also on the floor. But the thing that got Liam's attention was Miley Cyrus's large erect cock protruding through the metal bedframe. Miley was wearing her mask, but Liam was pretty sure she was Scott. As he watched his Dad grasp the shoulders of this Miley for leverage, Scott groaned an unmistakably masculine groan and shot out a load of sperm onto the bedspread, spurt after spurt soiling the cover in little pearl colored pools. Liam's Dad shoved his cock farther into Scott and also seemed to reach his peak.

"Oh, oh, oh," moaned Liam's Dad in a drunken voice as he stood on tiptoe, emptying the contents of his balls into Scott's rectum. Then they relaxed, Liam's Dad gently collapsing over Scott's back as the fluids poured out of their cocks.

Liam pulled the door shut, wishing he had never opened it. He wondered if his father knew it was a man. The evening was turning into a nightmare. He carried on to Mrs. Lambert's office.

Maybe Bill was right.

The light was on in Mrs. Lambert's office. Liam knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Liam Johnson."

"Come in."

Liam opened the door and entered. Mrs. Lambert was sitting behind her desk. She had just put the phone down. She looked worried and annoyed.

"I just spoke to Mr. Steinmetz, who popped in to the party see how things were going. He's concerned. Some of the staff seem under the influence. Others are asleep. What's going on?"

She gestured Liam to sit down at the desk. He sat down and looked at Mrs. Lambert, still beautiful even though she was upset and angry.

"Someone spiked the punch with drugs, Mrs. Lambert. We don't know who, but we think it was the new staff. The residents are fine. They didn't touch the punch. In fact I think they are enjoying the Halloween Party more than usual. Do you mind if I take this ridiculous Justin Bieber costume off?"

Mrs. Lambert nodded her assent and watched as he disrobed and threw the costume into the corner.He could see Mrs. Lambert casting her eyes over his legs and chest, his thin T-shirt and shorts barely concealing his powerful athletic body. He had been in her office before many times, of course, and sexual tension had swirled under the surface on those occasions. But tonight was different. He could feel the passion and longing in the air, it was tangible. Alice and Bill were right. Something was afoot on this Halloween. There was a bottle of water on Mrs. Lambert's desk.

"May I have a sip of water?"

"Of course," said Mrs. Lambert, much less worried about things now she had learned that the residents were fine and enjoying themselves. She poured some out into a plastic cup.

"Here you are,"

As she handed over the plastic cup of water to Liam he let it slip, by accident or design, and it fell on his lap soaking his shorts and T-shirt. Mrs. Lambert was up in a moment.

"So sorry Liam, here let me wipe you down. It'll dry soon, it's quite warm in here."

Mrs. Lambert stood up, pulled out a paper towel and came around to Liam and started to rub him dry. The effect on Liam's cock was almost immediate, as he hardened under his now semi-translucent shorts. Mrs. Lambert stopped wiping his lap and stood staring down at Liam's well formed cock growing before her eyes.

She felt the stirrings she so often felt, her pussy becoming hot and wet at the sight of the young man in front of her. Liam smiled calmly up at her, as if he was totally ignorant of what was happening in his shorts.

Mrs. Lambert's hands shook as she could not help but finish off wiping Liam's lap and lower belly, this time much more slowly, becoming flushed,her breathing shallow as she gently felt his cock move under the paper towel. Then, as always, a cold feeling started to grow in the pit of her stomach as the desire flowed out of her and she remained standing there feeling foolish and mourning its loss. She stood up, mortified.

A knock on the door brought a merciful end to her embarrassment and Liam exhaled in disappointment as the moment was lost. He clasped his hands together on his lap to hide his erection. Mrs. Lambert returned to her side of the desk and called the visitor in. It was Mr. Steinmetz.

"Mrs. Lambert, I want to see the files of the staff who are inebriated. I will have them tested for drugs on Monday. They are a disgrace. Mr. Johnson, what are you doing here?"

"Just reporting to Mrs. Lambert, sir. Telling her about the staff problems. Cliff North, Scott Turner, Cindy Logan, Janice Freeman, and Julia Smith."

"I'll get the files," said Mrs. Lambert as she arose and went over to the filing cabinet, Liam again getting a fine view of her ass as she bent over. She retrieved a slim box file and walked back to place it on the desktop.

"I forgot, Eric Canterbury is another. Sorry," said Liam.

Mrs. Lambert once more walked over to the filing cabinet. As she squatted down to pull open the very bottom drawer, Liam noticed that Mr. Steinmetz was also inspecting Mrs. Lambert's rear end. In one fluid movement, Liam leaned forward, picked up the figurine from its place tucked behind Mr. Lambert's photo and dropped it into the box file, flipping the lid closed.

Mrs. Lambert straightened up with another file and walked over to Mr. Steinmetz. Without being prompted, Liam stood up, picked the box file off the desk, and walked over to join Mrs. Lambert and Mr. Steinmetz. Steinmetz took the file off Mrs. Lambert and turned to Liam, holding his hand out for the other file.

"Are you sure you want what's in this file, Mr. Steinmetz?" asked Liam.

"Yes, of course. Please give it to me," said Steinmetz.

"Here you are," said Liam with a smile. Steinmetz took it, and looked at Liam Johnson, dressed in damp shorts and a T-shirt, his erection long gone.

"We'll be testing you too, Mr. Johnson," said Steinmetz.

"Fine by me."

"Goodnight Mrs. Lambert." Steinmetz turned and left.

Mrs. Lambert stood at the door, close to Liam, pleased to hear his lack of concern about the drug test. Her yearnings were coming back, but she shoved them to the back of her mind as impossible for all the old reasons.

"I need to get back, Mrs. Lambert. I have to check on the party," said Liam, mentally dismissing the notion that getting rid of the figurine would have changed anything.

"Stay for a few minutes, Liam. I'll be locking up the office now, then we can go see how things are together."

As Mrs. Lambert walked back to her desk, Liam's eyes on her legs and ass, he saw an unmistakable sign of hope. A damp patch was visible on the seat of Mrs. Lambert's uniform. Liam followed her, and sat down again on the chair in front of her desk. He wondered if she would notice that the figurine behind the picture was missing, but she did not. She seemed only to have eyes for him.

"Does it seem hot in here, Liam?" asked Mrs. Lambert, taking off her cardigan to reveal a thin short sleeved uniform top. Liam could make out her bra straps and cups underneath and began to feel life stirring once more in his damp boxer shorts.

Mrs. Lambert poured herself a cup of water from the bottle on her desk, drinking it down quickly and spilling some. It dribbled down her chin and her long slender neck onto her chest where the acrylic uniform material turned almost transparent with the wetness.

"Oops. No matter, it's only water."

Liam watched as she wiped it off, only to widen the circle of transparency. His cock started to harden. He kept looking at Mrs. Lambert, quite unconcerned as her eyes strayed down again to his crotch.

"Well, um, Liam, I must be locking up and we'll go down. Let me just close the window," she said.

She imagined what Liam's cock would look like if it were released from those skimpy damp boxers. She noticed that the area right next to the tip of Liam's cock was, in fact, getting wetter not dryer. She wriggled unconsciously in her chair as her own pussy started to get even wetter. She had no idea it was seeping through her panties and uniform skirt.