Mrs. Lambert's Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Lambert got up from behind her desk and walked over to the window. She always closed and fastened the window when she left for the evening. As usual the damn thing was stuck. She grabbed hold of the top latches and tried to force them back to make the window slide up to the closed position.

"Can you help me, Liam? It's always stiff."

Liam stood, came up behind Mrs. Lambert, leaned over her and placed his hands on hers, helping not very effectively to push the window shut. This close proximity meant that Liam's front was touching Mrs. Lambert's back. Liam's cock was rock hard in the stand-to-attention position and as he gently pressed against Mrs. Lambert, his cock touched the small of her back. Mrs. Lambert gasped, she knew exactly what it was. Trying to concentrate, with his help, she got the window almost shut but could not lock it.

"Perhaps if you could try from the front. Here I'll help," she said.

Mrs. Lambert ducked away from the delicious touch of Liam's cock against her back and switched positions. Liam was in no particular hurry to latch the window, but he raised his arms and made a show of trying, shoving his butt out a little into Mrs. Lambert as he did so.

Now Mrs. Lambert was behind him he could feel, in turn, her damp breasts and belly pressing against his back. He was absolutely sure she wanted him. He could feel her trembling. But he had been in this situation before. She had to make the move.

Anita Lambert was indeed trembling. She had intended to help Liam, but realized she could not reach the window latch from behind him. But she did not move. She could not tear herself away from the young man in front of her. Instead, almost of their own volition, her hands crept around Liam's trim waist. One rested on his waistline, inserting a thumb inside the waistband of his boxers, while the other moved, shaking, down the outside of his boxers and touched his cock. Her fingers extended and softly cupped the stiff cock as it distended his shorts outwards.

Liam ceased the pretense of fiddling with the window latches, but kept his hands high up there to allow Mrs. Lambert freedom of movement to do whatever she wanted. Anita Lambert, shaking with desire and fear in equal proportion, awaited the draining cold force that would soon come to end the whole encounter once more in embarrassment and shame.

But her desire did not evaporate. Not yet, anyway. Mrs. Lambert's soft touch stroked Liam's cock from base to tip and then gripped it with a firmer grasp through his shorts. She used her left hand to pull herself closer into his back and as she did so she felt the first drips of her own moisture travel down the inside of her leg from her now-saturated panties. She dipped her head onto the back of his neck and suppressed a moan.

Her hand let go of Liam's cock and moved up and back down under his shorts, taking the head of his cock in her palm. She shivered as she realized it was slippery with pre-cum, and she gently stroked and squeezed it as her other hand moved down under the shorts and started to play with Liam's balls. This was much further than she had ever been permitted to go before.

Anita Lambert knew that the terrible coldness could return at any time. Now she had crossed the line with young Liam, her employee. She felt a need to hurry, almost a panic, that she knew Liam did not. She let go his cock and balls and took a step back. Liam waited, wondering if he could let go the window now, and worried something had gone wrong. But he knew better than to speak.

"Let go the window," she said.

He let go. She tugged at his hand to turn him around. They both looked at the office. Mrs. Lambert's desk was tidy, but crammed with a monitor, phone, writing materials and desk files. The chair on which Liam had sat was a simple tubular chair with no arm-rests. Anita Lambert took his hand and led him to the chair. She bent over and pulled down his boxers, looking at his stiff, fat, cock with hunger in her eyes. But she had no time for foreplay, as the devil was chasing her. She gently pushed him back and he sat down on the chair with his cock pointing up, slick with pre-cum.

She reached under her uniform skirt and wriggled out of her dripping wet panties, which she threw on the floor. Everything else stayed on. Then she hitched up her skirt with one hand and stepped forward over Liam, bending her knees to grasp his cock. She descended slowly onto the tip of his cock. She had speed in mind before she started moving down, but she had not had a man inside her for nearly five years. She paused as his thick doorknob of a glans slid into her pussy inch by inch. The shock of penetration took her breath away, and she stopped as she savored the feel of his fat cock tip just inside her.

She moved on down in stages, each inch of progression giving her pleasure, uttering small gasps as she dripped her fluids onto his balls and crotch, soaking them both. Then the pleasure took over and her knees gave way as she relaxed all the way down onto his cock, feeling it press into her, deep inside, and she leaned forward onto his shoulder, her arms around his back. She knew she was close to coming, the excitement and the never-forgotten sensations reawakened in her.

"Liam, I want you to come as quickly as you can. It's really important," she whispered in his ear, urgently pleading with him. This took Liam by surprise, as he was trying quite hard to do the opposite.

"Tell me again, Mrs. Lambert," he said as he lifted her up a few inches and let her sink down onto his cock all over again.

"Mr. Johnson, I want you to fill me up with your sperm right now."

Liam lifted Mrs. Lambert up again and let her down, this time with a wriggly thrust on his part. Mrs. Lambert's hand let go his back and felt down behind her, finding and gently squeezing his balls.

"Hurry up, Liam."

That did it. He arched his back, his clenched butt lifting Mrs. Lambert a couple of inches up as his crotch lifted, driving his cock as far as it would go. His cum flooded into her. Mrs. Lambert felt his cock quiver as his spasms filled her with her first semen for five years. They both clasped each other in a clinch, trembling but not moving, as their fluids mixed inside her and began to escape, running down between them and soaking the chair seat until they were sitting in a shallow pool of it.

Anita Lambert had won her race. She didn't know why, but she had.

The light in the corridor outside the office turned on, and they could hear the door at the end open. Mrs. Lambert leaped up. She kicked her wet panties under her desk and retreated back to her chair, holding her skirt up around her waist with one hand while the other covered her pussy to stop it dripping his sperm onto the floor. Liam pulled his shorts up, then crossed his legs and clasped his hands on his lap to conceal the mess they were in. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" asked Mrs. Lambert, who had let her skirt fall back into place and was now sitting behind her desk spraying some air freshener around the room.

"Mr. Steinmetz."

The door opened and Steinmetz's head popped around the door.

"I found this in one of the box files. Is it yours, Mrs. Lambert?" he said, waving the Sumerian figurine at her.

In shock, Mrs. Lambert looked down at her husband's picture on the desk. The figurine was gone. She gathered her wits and took a deep breath.

"No, Mr. Steinmetz. You can keep it," she said with a trembling voice.

"OK. I will. Just checking, goodnight." Steinmetz closed the door behind him.

Mrs. Lambert and Liam looked at one another. She was radiant.

"I will never be able to repay you for this, Liam. For both of the things you did for me tonight."

Liam smiled back at her.

"Shall we go see how the party is going, Mrs. Lambert?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

Five minutes later Liam had donned his Justin Bieber outfit and Mrs. Lambert had found some fresh panties. As Liam followed her out of the office he glanced at the photo of Mr. Lambert. The picture was still in the frame, but now there only remained a featureless desert landscape. Mr. Lambert's image had disappeared.