Mrs. Lin and Her New Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
MIss Lin finally gets her 18 year old neighbor alone.
3k words
4.43
172.7k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood in the hallway for what seemed an eternity; Claire staring at James, he staring at the hardwood floors in the hallway.

The air practically hummed with anticipation, and as she stared at the skinny young pup, she thought, I can't be thinking about this. I can't!

Her body felt electric with desire, every square inch of her on fire. Her breathing quickened as she fought the tremendous urge to let her short skimpy robe slip off her shoulders, to be naked in front of this young man, to reveal her body to him, to show him everything.... She needed his desire, his touch, his cock...

But how? He was way too shy, way too innocent to make the first move. And she had never made the first move herself.. she had never had to..

After what seemed like a long time, she finally said, "Ah... why don't you come inside and we can look at some gardening magazines to get some ideas?'

Gardening magazines? She couldn't believe herself. Did she even have any gardening magazines?

He glanced up at her, his hair still hiding his eyes. Uh, ok.

She smiled shyly to cover her embarrassment then walked ahead down the hallway feeling how much of her body was on display for this young man, feeling his eyes on her legs, god, she wanted to just strip right here!

She saw a bit of lint on the floor and stopped. She glanced back at him. "This old house just gets so dusty sometimes."

Then, right before him, bending at the waist, her knees straight, she leaned forward. The robe slid up her ass and she could feel the cool air wafting against her wet, swollen anus her pussy throbbing. She picked up the lint and straightened up. "There."

She glanced back and nearly had an orgasm; James' face burned red and he held his hands at his crotch desperately trying to hide his massive erection.

She turned and continued to walk down the hallway, her face glowing, trying not to break into a huge smile "this way," she primly said, then whispered to herself, "Oh, my young stud..."

The hallway opened up into the kitchen on the right and a sitting room to the left; she flicked the bit of lint onto the kitchen floor. "Let's sit on the sofa and see what we can come up with," she said, feeling bolder, empowered by his discomfort, his erection still huge, his embarrassment evident.

She took his hand—the soft smoothness, the strength of his fingers nearly causing her to cry out in desire, and led him to the sofa. She motioned for him to sit, and when he had, she sat beside him, just a little too close.

Smiling, her robe barely covering her legs, her neckline slipping open even further, she began, "so..."

He looked down at his knees, then glanced at her for the briefest of instances. "uh.. did you want to look at some magazines?"

She tapped her forehead. "Oh! Right... You know, I've been... ah.. you know, so busy this morning and I'm a little sore. I wonder if you could just do me a favor and rub my calves a little? It's ok if you don't want to... I mean, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I'm just really sore, and I notice you have such nice large... hands..."

She swallowed nervously.

"Uh... really? Yeah, I guess I can do that.'

"Thanks! You're such a dear..."

She leaned back in the sofa and raised her leg and put it on his lap, right on top of his huge erection. He started with surprise and squirmed a little until her creamy smooth calf lay more on his knees. He tentatively touched her skin. "Like this?"

She leaned farther back on the sofa. "Yes... oh, that's great... you're really good at this..."

He glanced at her from beneath his hair. "I am?"

She smiled and licked her lips. "Yes... so nice. Keep going..." Leaning back even farther in the sofa, she slowly spread her legs. Her pussy was soaking- she knew she would probably leave a wet stain on the sofa, but right now she didn't care. She lightly touched the hem of the robe and lifted it up just a bit. She saw him glance over and felt him squirm under her calf. The silence in the room was deafening... the air charged.

"Could you... maybe go a little higher?"

He looked at her and gulped. "Uh... you mean...?

She smiled and leaned forward and took his hand and placed it on her creamy smooth thigh. "Like this."

Halting at first, he started to caress, then knead her smooth flesh. She moaned.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his eyes wide with concern and for the first time, looked her directly in the eye.

She smiled and placed her hand on his. "I'm great, James... You're such a good boy. Keep going."

She glanced at his crotch—he was leaning forward to cover it, but there was no hiding that monster that strained the fabric of his shorts. "A little higher," she whispered as opened her knees a little wider.

Panting now, he let his fingers slide up her thigh... into the soft flesh under her hip... she wriggled a little and spread her knees open even farther... his fingers went higher....almost to her sopping wet pussy....she lay back, her eyes closed. "Keep going..." she breathed.

His fingers accidently, tentatively touched her swollen labia.. she moaned softly.. 'Yes, that's it...'

He touched her again, this time on purpose. She writhed a little and pulled her robe open, showing herself to him, her smooth belly with just a hint of swell from her pregnancies, her small breasts and thick erect brown nipples, her pussy now open to him. .... "Don't stop..."

His fingers softly, gently massaged her sopping pussy; she glanced at him-he stared intensely at her nude body. She touched his fingers and led them into her gaping hole, and cried as he finally, after all this wait, penetrated her with his fingers. She orgasmed, grabbing his fingers, fucking herself with his long digits, a wave of ecstasy engulfing her.

When she opened her eyes again, he was staring at her, mouth hanging open.

She smiled and leaned towards him, reached to him and took his face gently and kissed him, her hunger rising as their lips caressed and tongues entwined.

"You're wonderful.." she whispered to him. "Now, it's my turn."

She got off the sofa and knelt before him. She looked at him with a saucy smile on her lips as she reached for his zipper.

Instinctively, he clutched at his crotch.

She raised herself to him and kissed him softly once more, his frightened look only touching and turning her even more. She removed his hands gently. "Its ok, James.. it's ok."

Meekly, he acquiesced. She caressed the stiff shaft of iron straining against his shorts. "Does that feel good?"

Eyes wide, he nodded.

"Can I see it?"

Again he nodded wordlessly.

Gently, she undid the snap and lowered the zipper of his shorts. Breathing heavily, she glanced at him. He looked like a wild animal caught in a trap—scared,helpless. She pulled his shorts down- he lifted his ass off the sofa a bit to help... and finally, it sprang from its lair—the biggest, longest, thickest cock she had ever seen!

"Oh my god, James, its beautiful!"

Eyes still wide open, he smiled with a dazed look on his face. "It is?"

She smiled back, moaning just a little as her long elegant nails softly traced his length. "It's amazing."

She her tongue flicked out to kiss its hole, probing and then, like plunging into the ocean or jumping off a cliff, she took his head into her mouth,

His girth stretched her lips, she sucked in as much of his rod as she could, taking him deep, deeper, until she felt his thick head pressing against her throat and she gagged and pulled her mouth off of him.

"It's huge," she gasped, her almond-shaped doe eyes gazing up at him.

He looked amazed and terrified but then smiled at her. "It is?"

She smiled and slid her outstretched tongue along the underside of his shaft from its base slowly to its head and then took his pole once more between her lips and sucked him into her throat. Her head bobbed rhythmically on his cock and with each stroke she took him a bit deeper down her throat. she dropped her robe from around her shoulders and got up onto her feels and crouched before him, nude, one hand stroking her clit and penetrating her sopping slit. his cock seemed to grow even longer in her mouth and she sucked even harder.

With a cry he exploded creamy, gooey cum into her mouth, liquid ambrosia so thick and so much it spurted out of the seal her lips had made around his shaft and dripped down her chin. Her mouth filled with his creamy goodness, she orgasmed on her own fingers. She popped his shaft out her mouth, her orgasm surging through her and looked up into his amazed eyes and swallowed his load of cum, even licking her lips.

Sinking against his thighs, she continued to kiss and caress his still hard cock as he melted into the chair.

She looked up at him. "How was that?"

He looked her in the eyes, and shook his head in amazement. "Did that really happen?"

She giggled. "yes, you silly." She paused to lick his still turgid cock, then looked up at him again. "I saw you, you know."

What? Color again came to his face.

She smiled slyly. "I saw you. In the window... I was watching. You are so huge.... God, I knew I had to have you."

He colored but his face broke into a confused smile. "I was thinking about you. I was hoping you could see me... But I didn't think it would really happen."

She ran her hands under his baggy t-shirt up his skinny chest. "what were you thinking about?"

His breath quickened. "Uh.... You know.... Like, sex stuff."

She giggled again, massaging his tight abs—so different than her husbands flabby gut. "Sex stuff? Like what?"

"Uh... uh...."

Her hands grasped his tight pecs and started rubbing hard, and starting to suck his limp but still thick cock then dropped it with a flop. "Like this?"

She clambered onto his lap and pulled his shirt over his head. "Like this, James?"

She reached behind and with her elegant right hand, the hand with her wedding ring, slid his cock into her pussy. Although he had softened, she was so wet she was still able to slide into her hole; even flaccid, he was massive inside her. "Oh god, James, is this what you were thinking about?"

They grabbed hold of each other violently, kissing so hard they were sucking each other's lips; he hardened in a second, his member huge and thick and stiff as steel inside her, "Oh god, James James James!!!"

She had never felt anything so big in her pussy before, and couldn't believe the overwhelming orgasm that rushed through her entire being. She screamed and bucked on him and squirted all over his hairless torso, completely lost. Over and over again the waves crashed through her as he thrust into her harder, harder until once more he exploded inside her; she felt his cum gush through his cock inside her.

They collapsed together, giggling and sweaty, kissing and crying at the same time.

Slowly, they quieted and she lay on top of him, feeling his skinny lean body beneath her. "Was that what you were thinking about?"

He chuckled. "I could... I don't think I could've imagined that."

They sat together for a time and even fell asleep until her stirred beneath her. "Hey, my legs falling asleep."

Dozily, she rolled off him onto the sofa beside him. "How do you feel?"

He stared straight ahead. "so, like, what does this mean? You have a husband, don't you?"

She reached over to him and turned his face to look at her. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. You are so beautiful I will always want you."

"Really? but what about.. you know, if he finds out and stuff. Won't he be pissed off and want to kill me?"

She smiled at him. "He won't find out." She sat up. "Wait for me a second."

She got off the sofa and walked away, naked, delighting as she walked past the open windows, hoping someone on the street might just take a quick glance inside and see her in all her slutty glory, her teenage paramour waiting for her in her home. She went upstairs to her room and grabbed the tube of lube from inside the nightstand.

Giddy with anticipation, she nearly ran back to the sitting room only to find him standing up, his shorts pulled up and his shirt on.

'Where are you going?'

'Uh...Oh, I thought we were, you know, done."

She walked towards him and pressed her smooth tight body against him. "Don't you want more?"

He looked nervous as she kissed him and pulled him slowly back to the sofa, pulling his shirt off.

She then lay back on the glass coffee table before the sofa and spread her legs for him. She touched herself for him; he swallowed as a bulge grew in his shorts. "You like that?"

He nodded.

Her glittery nails caressed her swollen labia before going lower, to her smooth round purplish anus and delicately probed. First one finger, then another, she moaned and looked at him, her eyes wide, wild. "Will you fuck my ass? Please?"

He fell off the sofa scrambling to pull his shorts down. Finally, he kneeled on the carpet floor before her, his massive cock stretched before. She handed him the tube and licked her lips as he squeezed a dollop-- "more please," she admonished—and slathered it over his full length.

She leaned back and raised her hips and presented her rectum to him and reached around and helped him guide to her brown-purple hole. He pressed against her, but her sphincter was too tight,

"It won't fit," he said.

"Push, James, push!"

He kept the pressure on, his cock steely and massive, her sphincter locked, when suddenly, her anal hole relaxed and he popped into her canal.

She screamed....'Oh god, deeper! Deeper!"

Slowly, he slid up her, inexorably farther into her sticky hole, she moaned in pain.

"Is it ok?"

"Yes, yes, oh god James! Yes... deeper!"

Already, she cummed, her anus suddenly wet and slippery, he slid deeper, then out a little, then deeper. She grabbed him around the hips and guided his tempo -- each thrust going deeper deeper "oh god!"

Nine inches of thick cock in her ass, and she cummed so hard she gushed all over the table, all over herself, screaming... "Yes! Yes! cum in my ass! cum in my ass James!"

And he did, his semen pumping past the tight ring of her sphincter to into her rectal canal.

Once again, they fell together in a wet, sloppy ecstatic tangle, kissing and touching and grabbing.

"Oh, James, you are the best!" she sighed, her orgasm still washing through her.

Then, in from the open screen door, they both heard a voice. "Yo, James! You there?"

James' face broke in alarm. Oh shit, I forgot I invited my friends to help out with the gardening!"

Oh no! They scrambled apart, and she nearly fainted as his massive member popped out her rectum.

He reached down to pull his shorts up: she stopped him and greedily took his sticky cock in her mouth. His face broke with surprise. She grabbed it and looked up at him imploringly.

"Don't tell! Please... we can do this a lot if you don't tell. Ok?"

They came together with another kiss. "When? Tomorrow?"

She giggled. "yeah... just don't tell."

He pulled his shorts on but his erection was still huge.

"What are you going to do about that?"

Hide it under my shorts?

She laughed. "My stud, your shirt isn't going to hide that."

The laughed together and he slowly subsided.

With a final kiss, he ran out the back door and around the house to the front.

She heard them talking in muffled whispers outside the house as she struggled to sit up and pull her robe on. She heard them break into laughter. Uh oh...she thought.

He's told them. Damn....

She walked towards the front and saw James outside with two other young men, one of them tall and black.

Her breath stopped, and she smiled with excitement.

She grabbed her purse and pulled out a twenty, then walked out the front door to the porch, still wearing nothing more than the tiny robe. "James, you forgot your pay!"

James looked shocked, and both young men's brows raised.

"What?"

'Your pay. You did really excellent work today, and I just want to make sure you get your pay."

The young men exchanged glances, James leading the way.

She stood before them, feeling their eyes, their lust, their hunger for her body, for her mouth, for her pussy, for her anus, she felt that and looked at them in the face. "Hi boys, I'm Miss Lin."

'Hi..' they all said awkwardly. They all just stood on the porch for a moment.

"Hey, James, here's your money. Thanks," she said, giving him a secret smile. He turned bright red, mumbled a thanks and said they had to go. Again leading the way, James jumped off the porch, his skinny white friend following. The young black man turned to walk off, then glanced back. She stared at him boldly, one brow arched. His eyes widened and he smiled and followed his friends. She stood on the porch and watched them walk away, and gave the black young man a small wave when he looked back again, and thought, What have I done?