Mrs Macmillan Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs Macmillan's influence is felt, even when she isn't there!
1.4k words
4.32
41.8k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers

Things had certainly changed in my house over the last few weeks.

It all started when I bumped into an old High School teacher, Mrs. Macmillan, who everyone had had the hots for 30 years ago. She and Jenny, my wife, got along like a house on fire, becoming firm friends, with Mrs. Macmillan telling her about all the trouble I had been in as a youth. To cut a long story short, one day I got the shits with the stories being told, I was rude to my old teacher, and in my kitchen, in front of my wife, I got a pants-down spanking from her, which was followed by some pretty torrid sex with my wife once my teacher left - the full story is in part one if you're after the detail.

The change wasn't limited to our sex life. Pretty much all of our private life together had tilted on it's axis. Day to day stuff was largely the same, however Jenny seemed to be taking more control over activities than she had previously. She was a little less reserved, and more inclined to issue somewhat peremptory commands that she expected to be followed.

One day she wanted me to do something that would interfere with something I had wanted to do - she had it in her mind that the back patio needed painting, I had it in my mind to watch the football game that afternoon. She'd gone out shopping for the day, and when she came home she found me in the lounge watching the 3rd quarter of the game. She went out back, obviously saw that the patio wasn't painted, then went straight to our room. Meanwhile I'm obliviously watching the game.

Jenny came into the lounge room with not a stitch on. She turned around, and with her legs slightly parted bent at the waist to show me her puffy, glistening pussy lips. Game? - What Game? I got up and went to her, getting harder by the microsecond. She stopped me , and told me to go to the bedroom, get undressed, and lie on the bed. Naturally I was there in seconds!

Jenny walked in, asked me to roll onto my stomach, and I thought I was going to get a nice nude massage. She straddled my back, facing down towards my feet, and then it happened.

Jenny started spanking me, and it wasn't love pats. I could hear the exertion in her voice as I tried to buck her off.

"I" ... SMACK ... "said" ... SMACK ... "to" ... SMACK ... "paint" ... SMACK ... "the" ... SMACK ... "patio" ... SMACK ... "and" ... SMACK ... "you" ... SMACK ... "didn't." Each word punctuated with a serious slap to my butt.

"Why not?"

I tried to explain that I had been planning to watch the game all week, and that I'd do the patio tomorrow, but that didn't take any heat out of her spanking - if anything it intensified.

She got off me and I started to roll away.

"STAY STILL. You'll stay there if you ever want to have sex with me again". The ultimate weapon had just been deployed.

So I lay there, on my stomach, butt hurting all to hell, and just a bit angry by what was going on.

"Mike, I love you, but you need to understand that when I want something done, and we agree to it, it gets done or you get punished. Dorothy (Mrs. Macmillan) showed me how to punish naughty boys when she spanked you the other week. Maybe that's what we need to be doing more of - punishments when things aren't done right.

And with that, from the side of the bed, she started spanking me in earnest. She'd obviously learned from Mrs. Macmillan when she had me bent over the kitchen table, because her spanking moved all over my bum and down the back of my thighs. I forced myself to lie there are take it, crying like a baby, but much like last time I found that I was getting aroused, that my cock was hardening. I must have parted my legs slightly, because I realised that the spanking had stopped and Jenny was stroking the back of my ball sack between my legs.

"Roll over".

My cock was absolutely purple, and about the biggest that I have ever seen it. And Jenny was obviously turned on too, because she just got right on and rode me like I was a toy. Once again this was animal lust, rutting, not love making. She rode me through at least five orgasms (as far as I could tell), before I finally managed to blow.

Climbing off, she lay beside me and she said "That was a little quick. I think in future you should ask permission before you cum. At least spanking you is making you harder for me."

I just lay there, not really knowing what to say.

"Things have changed Mike. I'm aware of a whole new side to me that I never knew was there before, and I like it. I love you, and that will never change, but you need to understand that there are things I won't put up with now, and this is how I'm going to punish you when you do them. You understand, don't you?"

"So you want me to be a slave, is that it?" I asked. "You want to dominate me, and do BDSM and all that?"

"No, silly! I don't want a slave, I want a partner, a lover, a friend. I want YOU! But when we agree that something needs to be done, like the patio, and it doesn't happen I want to be able to take out my frustrations. And let's face it, you're getting seriously turned on too, and the fucking is wonderful afterwards. Admit it - you're kind of enjoying it too".

And she was right. Twice I'd been spanked recently, twice I'd had this huge hard-on, twice the sex was mind-glowingly wonderful. My twitching, growing cock would have made a lie of anything but the truth at that moment, and she saw it too.

"This," as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my hardening meat "is telling me that you like it, and that you're thinking about it."

"Well, yes, but I like just making love to you too - I don't want to be spanked all the time!"

"You won't be - only when you deserve it, or when you ask for it. You might like it enough to actually decide you want it, and it turns me on too, watching your tight little hiney turning a nice red shade."

She moved down my body, and took me into her mouth. Jenny is petite, and has a small mouth to match, but she always worked hard to give me the best head that she could, though I had to admit she wasn't all that good at it. Being so turned on had wrought a change in her it seemed, because she seemed to get in the groove, giving me some of the best head of our married life.

Her butt was stuck up in the air next to my head, so I ran my fingers up and down her crack, delving into her honeypot which was slick with our combined juices. Idly I started playing with her clit, pushing and pulling it like she liked, and her hips started swaying with pleasure. The sight of her swollen lips, splayed by my fingers, along with the excellent headjob was getting me closer, and I remembered what she had said.

"May I cum", I asked tentatively.

She sat up on my fingers, pivoting to look at me with a big smile on her face. "You may." and thankfully she resumed her work on my cock. Seconds later I couldn't hold it back any longer, I warned her that I was going to cum in her mouth, but all she did was murmur her assent and suck even harder. For the first time ever I came from my wife's head job, and also for the first time I came in her mouth. It only took another minute or so and her body was wracked by another orgasm as her cunt clamped around my fingers.

Lying next to me, cuddling as we always did after sex, all she said as she drifted off to sleep was "Dorothy will be pleased".

Dorothy? Mrs. Macmillan? What did she have to do with this? What part did she play?

As I drifted off I started thinking about Mrs. Macmillan, and my cock twitched with the thoughts.

ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers