Mrs Macmillan Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs Macmillan takes control.
2.8k words
4.54
44.9k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers

I was deep asleep, my arm around my wife, when I was awoken by a stinging slap on my back side.

"Did I not tell you to leave Jennifercompletely alone, Michael?" The tone in Mrs. Macmillan's voice was explicit.

"Yes Mrs. Macmillan, you did, and I didn't interfere with her at all! We've just been sleeping!" Still trying to wake up, I had no idea where this was going. How long ago had I come to bed?

"Well, maybe you can explain why the dildo she had in her butt is on the floor next to your side of the bed!"

Shit. Yes, I had removed the big black rubber cock from my wife's arse when I had come to bed that afternoon. I thought Mrs. Macmillan had meant that I wasn't allowed to fool around with Jen - taking out the dildo had just been to make her comfortable.

"I ... ah ... I mean ... I was just making her comfortable. We didn't fuck or anything like that!"

The full swing, open handed slap to my face sounded like a pistol shot, and was just as stunning.

"I don't know who you think you are, young man, but you will NOT use such language around me, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mrs. Macmillan". I really felt like I was back in her classroom now!

Jen stirred at the noise of the argument. Mrs. Macmillan simply looked down at her, back at me, and in a much more composed tone said "Well, you removed it, you put it back."

Now I was in for it - Jen had never let me play in there before - she'd always considered anal sex to be painful and un-natural, and the one time we had tried it years before had been disastrous.

"Jen really doesn't like it like that, Mrs. Macmillan," I finally managed to say. "She'll be pissed at me if I do that".

"Not with me here, boy. Or perhaps you'd like to take it in her place?"

That did it for me - after all I had removed it from her arse, so putting it back seemed not so unreasonable, compared to getting it up my own virgin passage!

I fished down beside the bed and found the big black dong that I had removed, and grabbed a tube of Astroglide out of the night stand, greasing up the black cock liberally. With Jennifer still laying on her stomach it was easy to gently part her cheeks and get some lube onto her crinkled little hole. Tentatively I spread it around with my middle finger, slipping in just a little to make sure she was properly lubricated, half expecting her to jump up off the bed and scream at me for invading that forbidden avenue.

I was blown away when she moaned as my finger dipped into her arse, something I certainly wasn't expecting.

Emboldened, and almost forgetting that Mrs. Macmillan was in the room behind me, I held Jens arse cheeks apart with one hand while slowly introducing the head of the excessively proportioned rubber cock to her relaxing butt hole, gently pushing and twisting until the "glands" pushed past her ring and was an inch or so into her.

More moaning came from the other end of the bed, matched only by the satisfactory murmurs I could hear behind me.

"See, she likes it. Give her a little more."

So I did. Slowly I pushed, pulled, twisted, and jiggled the massive silicone phallus until it was pretty much all buried into my wife. All the time it was going in she moaned more, and looking below my hands at her swollen pussy lips I could see a little trickle of lubricant leaking out and down over her clit into her pubic hair.

With the dildo firmly embedded deep in my wife's butt, I looked back at Mrs. Macmillan to make sure she was happy. The subtle smile on those lips left me in no doubt that I was doing the right thing, and I thought (albeit briefly) that if I felt Mrs. Macmillan's pussy at the moment it would probably be as wet as Jennifer's.

"Now, fuck her with it - HARD". The sexual tension in the room could have been cut with a knife, the lascivious gleam in Mrs. Macmillan's eyes, the achingly hard cock sticking out in front of me, my wife's gorgeous bum cheeks parted in front of me, and the tail end of a huge black dildo poking up out of her hole. I didn't need to be asked twice, as Mrs. Macmillan moved around to the side of the bed, finding a better viewing position.

With a little squeeze of lube down where dildo met her strained flesh, I took a firm hold on the end of the fake cock, and gently pulled it almost all the way out, to the point where I could feel the resistance of the cock head just inside her arse. Then I put some serious weight behind it and in a long smooth motion gave the entire length to Jen, pausing at the end of the down stroke for only a second or so before pulling it back out at the same pace.

In again, a bit harder, a bit faster, and Jen resumed consciousness with a ragged gasp for air, followed closely with a "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" and an attempt to rise up off the bed to stop me.

Mrs. Macmillan pushed her back down to the bed, and pulled her arms back up the bed away from where they were trying to bat the cock from her bum.

"None of that language, thank you" said Mrs. Macmillan. "And anyway, I told him to do this. He was stupid enough to remove it from your bottom after I left a couple of hours ago, so now I told him to put it back in."

"You ... What ... NOOOOO!!!" I hadn't stopped the assault on my wife's puckered butt, and I wasn't sure if she was angry at me or Mrs. Macmillan or both.

"Relax Jennifer - this won't stop until you climax!". Jennifer raised her head and just looked at Mrs. Macmillan for a few seconds before she put her head back into the pillow and started moaning. Then she started pushing back on my hand, urging me on.

Mrs. Macmillan released her, and came back towards my end of the bed, placing her hand on mine holding the cock and feeling me fuck my wife. Then she let her hand move under mine, and between Jens legs. Her arm started moving, Jen started moaning louder, and though I couldn't see it I'd be willing to be that Mrs. Macmillan was playing with her pussy, masturbating Jen to help get her closer.

It didn't take long before Jen was pounding back towards me, whether on to Mrs. Macmillan's hand or mine I wasn't sure, but the low moans became excited shrieks, culminating in quite possibly the wettest, loudest, longest orgasm that I had ever seen her have.

Her climax subsiding, Jen moved forward on the bed, taking the dildo (still firmly embedded) with her. Mrs. Macmillan gently took the end and slowly extracted the offending phallus from my wife's hitherto most private of places, the head coming out with an audible "pop" followed by another moan from Jen. It was amazing to see how wide open her arse was, seeing her stretched ring slowly contracting back to a near normal size. Mrs. Macmillan handed me the toy and told me to go and give it a good cleaning.

I disappeared into the bathroom and gave the dildo a thorough scrubbing, occasionally hearing Mrs. Macmillan and Jennifer talking in the room.

Heading back into the bedroom I saw Jennifer sitting up in the bed, leaning back into the pillows which had been mounded up behind her. Still nude, her knees were drawn up and well separated, and she was gently playing with her clit and labia, stroking, pulling, and pinching at herself languidly, apparently not in a hurry to climax again, but enjoying her own ministrations regardless. Mrs. Macmillan was seated at the end of the bed with a clear view up the bed to Jens pussy. Seeing the misty gleam over Mrs. Macmillan's eyes, if I hadn't of known better I would have sworn that Jennifer was putting on a show for her!

I just waited at the foot of the bed, near Mrs. Macmillan, enthralled by the movement of my wife's hands up and down her slit, occasionally dipping into her pussy to lubricate her fingers then swirling up to her clit to rub it with gentle circling motions, and then back to her lips again.

Mrs. Macmillan didn't turn to look at me, but addressed me nonetheless.

"Michael, Jennifer understands now why she had to go through that, don't you Jennifer?"

"Mmmmm mmm" Jen murmured, her eyes heavily lidded as she continued to play with herself.

"Considering you were the cause of her torment, I think it is only fair that you be the cause of more pleasure for her, don't you? Get up on this bed and get to work with that tongue of yours."

Getting up, she took the dong out of my hands, making way on the bed for me to get on, moving so I was stretched out along the bed on my stomach, bringing my face close to Jens dripping, puffy, lips. This close I could see a wet patch on the bed directly under her butt, obviously caused by her high state of arousal and her digital dexterity.

Flattening my tongue I started with long, slow strokes from right next to her anus up to her clit, giving the nubbin a gentle swirl with my tongue, echoing what she had been doing with her fingers, She removed her hands and placed them into my hair, drawing my face in tighter to her engorged lips, forcing my tongue as deep as possible into her sex when whenever it ventured near to her hole.

Raising her legs, she crossed her ankles behind my head, her feet resting on my shoulder blades. This put her pussy at an odd angle, sort of tilted upwards, so I got up to my knees to be able to keep licking that wonderful flesh.

I barely noticed a cool pooling sensation across my own anus, but I sure as hell felt it when something invaded my virgin ring. Jens legs locked me in tighter, and pressure was placed on my lower back, the net effect being that while I was struggling, I wasn't getting anywhere, especially not away from the searing pain in my arse.

"Keep eating your wife, boy."

There was no doubt that anything less than complete compliance would meet with an unfavorable response, so my tongue stayed out but I didn't move my head, concentrating as I was in trying to push the anal intrusion out.

"We decided that as you had given your wife a serious fucking in her bum, a punishment for not doing as you were told earlier, it was only fair that you should experience the same punishment."

Inwardly I groaned - I'd been probably a little harder on Jennifer than I'd needed, all at the urging of Mrs. Macmillan, but that wouldn't matter if Jen was going to be on the controlling end of the dildo!

"Now, keep paying attention to your wife's pretty little snatch - as soon as she cums again this stops." and with a quick extra squeeze of the lube tube Mrs. Macmillan started filling my arse completely.

The pain was indescribable, and tears welled in my eyes as I felt my ring stretched seemingly to breaking point, and a huge pressure building behind my stomach. The pressure stopped increasing, my burning anus started to cool a little and I realised that Mrs. Macmillan was pulling the silicone invader back out.

I tried to keep lapping at Jens lips, but it really was the last thing on my mind, especially when Mrs. Macmillan started to increase the tempo with which my arse was being fucked. Sometimes smooth, sometimes not, sometimes twisting, sometimes just rammed all the way in or pulled out quickly, thankfully keeping the thing lubed. This had never been a fantasy of mine, and despite everything I had ever read saying that the pain goes away and the whole thing becomes pleasurable, I couldn't see how that was going to happen.

This FUCKING hurt, my arse felt like molten metal had been poured into it, my cock had shriveled up into an insignificant little button that was busily trying to retract itself into my body, and to make matters worse Mrs. Macmillan was giving me the occasional slap on the butt as she drove this thing into me.

This was NEVER going to end, but through the mists of pain I realised that Jens pussy was literally dripping, that she was getting turned on beyond belief, and so maybe there was a chance after all. Her hand snaked down in front of my face, spreading her fat pussy lips wide, letting me get my tongue as far into her as possible at the start of each stroke that would end at her clit. She was humping her fanny up into my face as I was being pushed down into it from the thrusting at my back door. Getting wetter and wetter I KNEW she was about to cum.

Mrs. Macmillan must have realised it to, because she told Jen to put her hands behind her head - immediately causing her climax to slow down as I wasn't able to get as deep into her as I had been. Then Mrs. Macmillan's lubricated hand was reaching in front of me, locating my shriveled manhood, and teasing it back into its rightful place.

With Jen spread in front of me, and my cock being played with, it didn't take me long to get hard again, in spite of the reaming I was taking up the arse, which seemed to have slackened off as Mrs. Macmillan was concentrating on my cock. Jen brought both her hands down and spread herself as wide as possible, and I didn't hesitate in shoving my tongue as deep into her as possible, and keeping it there, lapping and poking into her more private recess.

I felt the onset of her orgasm just moments before her knees clamped together HARD around my head, effectively muffling her cries as she rode the energy wave that was her release. As she relaxed her legs Mrs. Macmillan was still frigging away at my arse, but now she was full-fledged pumping my cock, faster and faster. I'd lost all consideration of who she was and how I knew her - frankly I was so enmeshed in the sensations that it could have been anyone or just about anything jacking me off, but I felt the familiar tension way down deep in my nuts, slowly-slowly making it's way to the surface.

A few minutes later I did cum, but it was more of a little dribble than the jetting results that I had experienced earlier - there are limits to any man, and it seemed mine had been more than reached, considering how much I had already cum today, and the fact that my butt was being fucked by a big black dildo. Mrs. Macmillan had it all over her hand when she reached between us and ran her fingers all over Jens sopping pussy, mingling our juices as she teased Jennys lips apart.

The withdrawal of the dildo was another experience that I hope I never go through again - when I had cum I had clamped down rather hard on the big rubber cock, with the effect that it seemed my butt didn't want to let go of it - and at that moment I understood why Mrs. Macmillan had wanted it to be left in Jens arse until she was ready to remove it.

Mrs. Macmillan took it away into the bathroom and cleaned it while I finished licking at Jen as she came to another, final, little orgasm, little squirts of her joy juice adding to the mess on the bed.

When Mrs. Macmillan came back she had a very self-satisfied smile on her face, the big black cock was nowhere to be seen, and she told us we had done very well. Thinking back, it was a testament to how far things had progressed that we both glowed with pride at her words, basking in the warmth of her praise.

It was mid-evening by this point, but we were both physically and emotionally drained, so when Mrs. Macmillan told us to relax and get some sleep while she let herself out neither of us argued. A simple "Thank you Dorothy" from Jennifer was met with a gently "You're welcome, Dear." from Dorothy Macmillan as she walked from the room.

Any thoughts of an evening meal faded into obscurity as sleep took first Jennifer, contented murmuring as I gently played with a hard nipple, and then me, wrapped in each others arms and decidedly content.

To Be Continued

ozzymike
ozzymike
28 Followers