Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Jasmin at 28 succumbs to unknown payback.
14.7k words
4.57
184k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

© LIPrulz August 2010

(11th in the Jasmin sequence though it can read alone as a separate episode)

Our request - the title indicates the type. If it isn't your 'cup of tea' there are many other offerings on this site. Please enjoy one of those instead. We thank you.

*

I've received emails asking if there is any more to come or if I stopped writing. One in particular was very miffed. Imagine how cross I, even us, have been from time to time living through these events. Of course there is more but a fair bit has happened with Jasmin in recent months. Other episodes of hers have come to light and I'm only now in a position to write about them. As for an ending to the story about Jasmin - there is enough material to write many more episodes about her 'adventures'. With a story of anyone's life is there ever an end? For a little clarity; there IS more to the descent sequence. There is much more, when I think of the entirety of Jasmin's adventures it's quite overwhelming.

For now; briefly, several months ago I came inside from the separate home office where I write. I found Jasmin in the front entry, the door still open, up against the wall with her legs wrapped around a younger guy. Naturally there was a blow up and we nearly separated for the last time right then. Divorce would have followed as soon as I could manage it.

One of the conditions of our staying together now is that Jasmin tell me everything, not just what she had written in her secret diaries but what she tore from them later as well as events she never recorded just in case one day I read them. There are other conditions as well which I'll not go into now.

We've just come back now from a holiday to Thailand where a friend has some property that we stayed in on and off for three months. We toured and spent every moment with each other, finding out we still had a life together. My parents were very supportive and cared for Gregory while Jasmin and I salvaged our marriage.

While there Jasmin opened up about everything. I felt in turns humiliated and furious but had to swallow a lot of pride or we would have been finished. Neither of us wants that. So far I think she is telling me the whole truth and because of our love we are still together. I believe we will stay monogamous now and I can now write about the past again. Writing about Jasmin helps sort out my issues and keeps it in the past. As I already shared so much about her early life I'll now bring you to more recent events of about five years ago, relevant to what happened just a few months ago.

Jasmin was 28 then and we had been married for 6 years. What I'll relate here, Jasmin didn't even record in her secret diaries. It's relevant to what happened before our holiday because someone from that time reappeared on the scene.

A description of Jasmin at 28, important as to appreciate just how gorgeous this girl is; she is half Japanese half Australian, has high cheekbones with thick soft lips, long eyelashes and straight glossy black hair down to the middle of her back. Her appearance is Eurasian though at times she looks very Japanese, particularly when fluttering those eyes, achieving that Asian mystique. Jasmin is about 5' 5" tall, measurements at 28 were about 35C-24-35. Jasmin's body has always been well toned from various sports, hockey and swimming among them. Her beautiful bum is prominently firm, setting off very nicely her slender waist. Jasmin's C cup is still very perky with lovely bullet long very sensitive brown nipples.

- - - Jasmin will relate the next and then we'll switch to a regular narrative - - -

My chief problem is when I'm turned on I can't say no. No, that's not it really. Any girl finds it hard to say no when she's turned on. My real problem is that I'm turned on too easily and it becomes a burning need that must be satisfied. My nipples are way sensitive, like switches that make me horny almost instantly. After some guy knows this and uses it I'm lost.

Actually they don't really need to know cause they always play with my nipples anyway. They're so long nobody leaves them alone for long. (Damien called them my '44s' for a long time before I knew what he meant).

I won't leap on a guy and tear his clothes off; I'm too passive for that. But my resistance will be gone when he's played with my nipples. I'll just let him do what he wants.

Late Spring in 2006 was fairly mild though there were a few really hot days. It only had to be sunny out and if I was home I was usually out at the pool. My pale skin was well tanned after a couple of days except under my bikini of course.

Our son, Gregory was nearly nine. My husband Damien's sister, Michelle has two kids a little older and during the school holidays of summer, Gregory spends most of the time with his cousins playing on their acreage. Michelle and her husband let Gregory stay most nights as well. When my husband is really busy with work we are happy for Greg to stay over with them. It lets Damien concentrate on what he needs to do.

With Gregory gone and Damien busy I become bored all alone. I began inviting a neighbour from across the street over on some days. Jenny was 33 then. She's a Kiwi and a single mum of one boy, Paul. Paul was in his final year of highschool, year 12 and planning on university straight after.

After a couple of visits, Jenny asked if Paul could use the pool during the day since it was the holidays. I liked Jenny and figured her kid would be fine so I said, sure he could come over whenever he liked. At the time we never locked the gate across the driveway so Paul could just walk around the back to the pool and let himself in through the pool fence.

The first time he came over, Paul was alone. He was friendly but shy. I caught him staring at me lying on the recliner under the gazebo many times. I wondered if I should wear a one piece instead of the bikini but was too lazy to go and change. I admit it was also a bit of fun to tease him.

The next day Paul came over with a couple of friends. It wasn't a real sunny day so I wasn't dressed for the pool and didn't expect them. I was gardening instead in cutoffs, a button shirt with my sleeves rolled up and joggers with no socks.

Paul apologised for bringing friends but I said, "It's ok. Everyone's got friends. As long as they don't wreck the pool of course they can swim as well." I wasn't sure if Damien would agree but he wasn't home for almost two weeks and I couldn't see any harm. Paul and his friends couldn't keep their eyes off my legs. One was a little older and quite dark, an aboriginal. His name was Matty and he was 19. I found out later Matty had repeated two different years of highschool but to his credit he planned to finish year 12.

After perhaps half an hour, Matty got out of the pool and came over to the garden to talk to me. He was wearing board shorts and I didn't take too much notice of him then.

"It looks way too hot for gardening, Mrs March," he said. "You should come in the pool."

I told him, "Please call me Jasmin, Matty. Mrs March sounds way too old."

"Ah, not real comfortable with that," he said. "Please, Mrs March, you should come in the pool and cool off. There's plenty of room."

I was surprised. Matty was being polite but at the same time was nowhere near as shy as Paul. I was hot from gardening and supposed I could really use a swim. I admit I also like teasing these teenagers. Matty was looking at my chest as we talked. I looked down at myself and saw why.

My shirt was wet with sweat from gardening. He could see the outline of my bra through the shirt. At least my nipples were not showing. It was second nature for me then to wear padded bras outside all the time to prevent my nipples from being so prominent.

Paul and his other friend, Jeremy were still in the pool. They also called out then for me to come in. I knew Paul must have told his friends about my yellow bikini and they were aching to see me in it.

Rashly, I decided why not? Plus I liked the boys looking at me. Damien had been busy lately researching a book and largely left me alone, plus our son was away with his cousins for the holidays so I was a little bored. I felt good with the boys looking at me, even younger guys like these three. "Alright," I said. "I'll be right back."

As I went in the back door I heard one of them hissing gleefully, "Yesss!" The others shushed him right away. I couldn't help laughing aloud. I decided to frustrate them and put on my one-piece suit. But I must have been on auto-pilot because I went straight into the bathroom. The only swimming costume I had in there was the yellow bikini, hanging up drying from the previous day.

Feeling a little naughty, I even giggled as I put it on. It was skimpy, only covering the important bits with string ties. It was not a thong though, I've never found thongs or g-strings comfortable at all and only wore them for Damien. I grabbed the largest beach towel we had from the linen cupboard and wrapped myself up before I went back out. When I took the towel off and dropped it on the nearest deck chair the conversation hushed. I couldn't help a giggle.

They all watched me come to the side. I dove in but had to surface immediately because I nearly drowned myself in another fit of the giggles at their reactions. Plus the water felt icy, even at 26° because I was so hot.

We began playing water polo, as we had catches at each pool end to attach small goals to. So we played ten minutes from each end to balance shallow and deep end. I was paired with Paul. Several times during the game, I knew Matty deliberately brushed a hand over my bikini top and he also tried to grope me between my legs. I didn't let him succeed, twisting away every time and showing him a cross look. Jeremy followed Matty's lead and was frisky as well. But he settled for sliding his hands over my back and belly. Perhaps because we were a team, Paul never tried anything other than high fives or an arm clinch when we scored. So mostly it was a lot of fun. At the end the score was level. I think Matty deliberately missed an easy shot over my head right at the end before Paul's watch alarm sounded. If he made it that would have won it for them.

"A decider penalty shoot is no fun," said Matty. "Let's do something else."

"Like what?" I wondered, happy for the enjoyment of the game to last a bit longer.

"Best of three wrestles," said Jeremy. He had hardly said anything until then. "You sit on Paul's shoulders, Jasmin. Matty and I'll take turns."

I laughed and looked at Matty. "That's why you missed," I said.

Paul laughed as well then, calling to his friends, "Busted, guys. Jasmin's too smart for you." At least Paul was now comfortable as well calling me Jasmin, not Mrs March.

"Yeah, ok," admitted Matty. "Guilty. But we have to do something to decide the winners. And it should be a team thing."

I suggested a relay race and laughed again as they all booed. Jeremy said that wasn't fair because Paul had already told him what a strong swimmer I was. Matty even called me, "Mrs March, the party pooper..."

"Ok, ok," I said, still laughing. "I didn't say no to the wrestling guys."

"You mean you'll..." began Paul in disbelief.

"Yes, I'll do it," I said. The look of joy on Paul's face was priceless. He would get to hold onto my legs while I sat on his shoulders. "No funny business though guys," I said. "Or we're done."

All three quickly agreed, no funny business. I wondered how Paul and I could possibly win though. Both Jeremy and Matty were much stronger than me. I said as much and Paul agreed. They decided to let Paul and I start from the shallow end for each match.

So Paul went under and came up between my legs, his hands wrapping over my thighs. I'm sure I felt his hands trembling a little. His nervousness in touching my legs gave me a thrill right away. I was ten, maybe eleven years older than Paul and by his hesitance he was obviously nervous, thinking I was very attractive.

I was surprised to see Jeremy on Matty's shoulders. I had assumed the aboriginal boy would want to grapple with me. He was obviously the naughty ringleader of this trio.

"Don't let them into the shallows," I urged Paul forward. I wondered if he knew how his neck was rubbing against my pussy, only a thin piece of material protecting me. He must have but he played it straight and didn't rub back against me at all. We moved quickly to guard the shallows and Paul went partway down the slope.

Matty approached more slowly. Jeremy and he were staring at my breasts. I uncertainly looked down. With the excitement of the game my nipples had hardened a bit and now I was out of the water for everyone to see. My '44s' (lol) pressed the bikini out from my breasts now. No wonder that the pair of them were nearly drooling. My face turned red with embarrassment. The boys never noticed, their eyes fixed on my chest.

I had to hold onto Paul's head for balance with one hand and couldn't effectively cover my breasts with the other. Matty pushed up the slope quickly at the end. Jeremy was already reaching for me. He behaved though and locked with my hands as I reached out to push him.

Matty surprised me when I felt one hand pulling my calf. We were turned a bit sideways and Matty pulled on my thigh to bring me around further. I was overbalanced already then. Jeremy let go my hands and I was falling. Paul tried to stay under me but his hands slipped from me as I slid around his shoulders. Somebody lifted my thigh a bit as I went over. It must have been Matty, which meant Jeremy was also going down. Then I was in the water.

The hand on my thigh slid straight into my crutch, straight onto the middle of my bikini bottoms. There was no mistake, he was rubbing me deliberately. Whoever it was pushed me over and went with me into deeper water. When I surfaced, Matty was infront of me. His hand was gone from me but it had to have been him. The other two were a few meters away.

I didn't know what to say. I was so surprised that he had done it. Matty could see my face reddening with anger now and I admit to some Japanese shame as well. I can be pretty confused about my feelings sometimes.

"Well Mrs March," he said, swimming backward. "You and Jeremy both went over. Can you carry Paul because I think I'll beat you pretty quick?"

I had been about to yell at him. But my anger was fading, just leaving me the shame. Plus I didn't want to make a scene with his friends. They seemed oblivious to what had just happened. So I bit my tongue, willing the colour to leave my face and just watching Matty swim away.

"I can beat you, Matty," I said indignantly, instead.

Matty and Jeremy scoffed. Paul said we could though.

I went back to the shallows and let Paul come up under me again. His hands were firmer on my legs this time. There was only a slight tremor to his grip now. He still didn't rub his neck back against me so I knew there was at least one gentleman in the pool.

When we started forward I heard Jeremy curse from the other end. "What are you?... What the fuck, man?" I saw a bit of splashing go on. It looked like a little bit of a struggle and then Matty held Jeremy's head firmly forward.

"Go dude," Matty urged him. As they came toward us I saw that Jerermy was gritting his teeth for some reason. Then they were near us. Jeremy and Matty were again staring at my breasts, though Jeremy had a strange look on his face, more like dread than desire, I thought.

I ignored them as much as I could but I felt another annoying flush colour me. I was momentarily flustered, confused into wondering if these adolescents were arousing me. But it was still embarrassment I decided later. My hands locked with Matty. I knew at once he was right, too strong for me by far.

Matty laughed and just wrestled with me, pulling me back and forth on Paul's shoulders. He laughed under me also. It was infectious and soon I was laughing to though I don't remember any mirth from Jeremy. Then Matty tipped us sideways and we went over together. This time both his hands slid around me, propelling me back over him. He kicked off the side of the pool and went with me. As I slid in his grasp, both his hands closed over my bikini top, on my breasts. I choked on some water. With a last push on the bottom of the pool from Matty, we surfaced.

We were both facing away from the others, Matty behind me as we bobbed in the water. Matty made free with my breasts as I coughed and spluttered water out of my airways. I felt his hands tweaking both of my nipples. "Arrh," I spat out some more water. "Stop, Matty."

"Ha, Mrs March," he laughed as he continued to maul me. "You pulled me over as well. Well done," he said as he rubbed me through the bikini. "One more for the decider. I'll just make sure you're ok, first. You swallowed a bit of water, Mrs March."

All Matty's comments were made as if we were bantering about the wrestling. His friends were behind him and couldn't see what he was doing to me.

"No," I said. "That's enough, Matty." He was pulling and squeezing my nipples now and it had gotten to me. Good thing we were in the pool because my bikini pants would have become wet very soon.

"It's ok, Mrs March," he said in a concerned manner for the benefit of his friends. He was pinching and caressing my nipples at the same time. "You'll be fine in a minute. I'll support you till then."

Fine? I was starting to feel much better than fine while Matty's black hands manipulated my breasts. My own hands were not much more than holding his while he played with me then.

Matty felt my resistance ebbing and released one hand from my breasts. Then he captured my arm in his and held it, caressing me from my biceps to my hand, pulling my arm slowly behind me. He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Feel better now, Mrs March?"

I didn't respond. Nor did I protest or try to move away. I was still surprised and shamed by this boy's behaviour; he was so confident, so forward with me like he had years of experience. I wanted to move but I couldn't make myself, strangely drawn to this aboriginal boy.

Boy is really wrong to say though. Although Matty was only nineteen with little hair on his smooth chest, he was broad shouldered and had plenty of muscle about him. Up close to me now I saw just how much he dwarfed me. I'm about 54 kilos. Matty would be well over double my weight. I found out later he was a forward in the school league team.

Matty wasn't restraining me and I didn't pull away. I felt him close behind me. I could move if I wanted but I didn't, just let Matty play with me. My head lay back against Matty, maybe his cheek, I don't know because I let my eyes close as well. Matty's one hand was still lightly pinching and squeezing my nipples through the thin bikini. I stayed put, biting my lip at the sharp little twinges of pain from each pinch and the following feelings of pleasure as he rubbed my nipples back and forth. Slowly, his free hand pulled my hand back and between us. I let him.

The next I knew my hand was grasping his dick through his swim shorts. He was big, really big. "Matty, no," I managed a gasp.

"Ok," he said. "Yeah, you're fine now." Then suddenly he moved away. Before I could stop myself I felt my hand automatically trying to grasp him. But he was out of reach. I whirled around in the water. Matty's black body was swimming back up the pool. I just watched him without saying anything. Paul and Jeremy were looking at me quizzically. I felt my face reddening again and ducked under the water to swim back to the shallows.

"Ok," I said near the steps, still gathering my wits after being so well handled by this teenage boy. Shame well and truly had me by then.

"Jeremy, you and Matty win. Sorry, Paul," I said, taking a deep breath to steady myself. The boys' collective gazes went straight to my breasts as I breathed in. I knew how hard my nipples would be pressing the bikini now and I sunk in the water to my neck to hide.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers