Mrs. Martha Cane (Vanilla Lady) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled "That's OK Love. You go and take your time. We want you to enjoy yourself.

From then on we started to do more and more things. I did worry a little in case Malcolm found out.

Maureen wasn't very concerned. She just said "I think he will be grateful Aunty Martha. Malcolm is a good husband but he knows he can't do very much for me and is very appreciative of what you both do for us."

She added "He knows I go to the Special Evenings in the village." I wanted to know more but didn't like to ask.

I always thought it was fascinating how Maureen could switch from calling us Aunty and Uncle to the more familiar family words. She knew the intimate words made us more excited.

It was just after that incident that Maureen started to take us for our Sunday Afternoon car rides. Both Henry and I looked forward to them so much.

When we went on our Sunday car rides she always called us Aunty and Uncle. She told me that when she called my husband, Daddy during masturbation in the car he would cum almost immediately which spoiled it for us all. She had thought of everything.

We now had access to all of Henry's pictures and stories and saw that a lot of his pictures that a lot of the older women had big bottoms and he seemed fascinated with images of an older man lying on a carpet and looking straight up.

Maureen had an idea for me to take a more active part and made some suggestions. I now knew that Henry and my old Vanilla Days had been such a mistake. I liked the thought of being more forthcoming but said "I would like you to be with me Maureen and guide me."

My niece was so understanding. She smiled kindly "Don't worry Aunty. I will be here to look after you and Uncle Henry. I know how much you looked after me after my mother's accident and I will always be grateful."

When she said those words I felt it was now my niece who was our Guardian and it was I who felt so very grateful.

I have quite a large bottom and when the three of us were alone, my niece encouraged me to wear short skirts and little panties. Under her instructions I would reach over the table and bend over which meant that the tops of my big legs became the centre of attention.

When I heard Henry pant I knew that Maureen had been right. She was planning further exciting things for Henry and me.

One afternoon Maureen sat on the settee with her thighs spread. This time neither of us said anything but just watched him getting aroused. When he left us to move into the bathroom she held my hand and we followed him in before he could close the door.

He was in confusion but Maureen laughed "Don't be silly Daddy. We know you have a horn on. Just lie on the bathroom floor and Mummy will stand over you. I know you like her bum don't you?"

He panted "It's lovely, Maureen."

She laughed "Don't tell me Daddy. Tell her."

He was lost all ways now and murmured "Oh Martha, I have always liked your big bum."

I loved it. I encouraged him "I know I have a big bottom, Henry and big legs but I am wearing little knickers."

I could see how excited he was as his penis jerked up and down on its own. He reached down to hold it but Maureen reprimanded him "Don't touch it Daddy. I don't want you spunking just yet. Just lie on the bathroom floor." He was like a little boy now as he slithered to the floor and lay on his back.

Maureen had told me what to do beforehand and I followed her instructions by first of all placing one foot at either side of his face and raising my short black dress up over my big hips so that he was looking straight up at my panties.

He was just lying there with his rigid penis and then Maureen whispered loudly "OK Mummy. Sit on Daddy's face."

I heard Henry mew with excitement. So did I. For some reason it seemed even more taboo for my niece to call me Mummy in these circumstances. From Henry's stories we had seen the amount of taboo literature and I knew that Maureen calling him Daddy affected him. His penis was throbbing on its own.

As I lowered myself onto my knees over Henry's face, Maureen kept up the fantasy "Use your big buttocks on him Mummy" I knew what she meant and slowly sank onto his face so that his nose was pushing my little knickers right up my bum split."

I could hear his muffled excitement as I gently rocked up and down with his nose giving me ecstasy.

As I looked down I could see my husband's penis throb more erratically and then without even touching it, it sent up a spray of white semen.

I was so thrilled. My husband and I had not been involved sexually for so many years. Now with the help of my niece, these new experiences were wonderful. I loved watching her do things to Henry but what was so lovely was that she enjoyed showing me different things to do to him.

Most of the time we all enjoyed each other's company in a very normal sort of way and I knew that Malcolm adored and respected Henry and myself. It was only on the special erotic evenings at home that things went Non Vanilla.

When Maureen and I were alone together she told me that she was worried in case she told me to do things which I may not want to do. We both knew that Henry couldn't decide things himself so she suggested that I take more control over our little erotic adventures.

I felt a bit panicky over this. I didn't want to go back to our old Vanilla days and I knew that Henry didn't either. I was afraid however to have the responsibility of deciding what to do on these special occasions.

I told her "I can't do that Maureen. I love these special times so much but I just wouldn't be able to do it without your guidance. Both Uncle Henry and I need your guidance and instructions so much."

She smiled sympathetically but explained "But you will be able to set your own limits then Aunty. I may tell you to do things which may be too shocking for you. When you are in control you may decide you want to go back to your old milder style of naughtiness."

I hated her saying that and told her so. "But that way of being naughty was terrible Maureen. That was why you're Uncle and I found it so unsatisfactory that we stopped doing anything. Now on many Sundays we make Henry play with himself in the car and sometimes we take him into the bathroom and you make him lick my bottom. Both your Uncle and I find the different things you make us do so exciting. We want you to instruct us."

She nodded. "I understand Aunty. You want me to be in charge and do the dirty things I tell you."

I felt relieved that she understood what we needed "That is exactly what we want Maureen. We want you to be in total charge."

I couldn't really have made myself any clearer but Maureen wanted to be sure and said "What you are saying in effect Aunty is that you and Uncle Henry want to be my obedient Pets."

I hadn't thought of it quite like that but realised that she was right and said so "Yes Maureen. We want to be your Pets."

I saw her pondering for a few moments before she said "I think Uncle Henry is in the garden isn't he?"

I nodded "Yes he is."

"Call him in."

I went to the back door and called my husband into the lounge. He came in immediately and Maureen told him to sit down on the easy chair so that we could all chat comfortably.

When we were all settled both Henry and I just sat there waiting to see what my niece would do or say. It was very quiet as we just waited for instructions.

Without me explaining anything I knew that Henry was aware of the situation.

We were being tested.

Maureen then told me "I want you to do something for us Aunty."

I knew we may be starting something so I just said "Yes of course Maureen."

She smiled "Don't pull your skirt up but I want you to pull your knickers down to your ankles Aunty."

I gasped. After our earlier conversation, I had no alternative but to obey. It was awkward to reach up under my skirt to grip my panty elastic and then drag them down as far as my ankles.

I could see my husband staring. I was fully dressed sitting opposite him but my panties were just above my shoes. He was actually looking at the inside of my panty gusset.

I felt embarrassed. I could see Henry had a swelling in his trousers. Maureen giggled "He can see inside your panties Aunty Martha."

I felt myself blushing, especially when she asked him "Uncle Henry, you like Aunty Martha's big bum, don't you?"

Maureen was deliberately talking dirty to my husband to excite him. We could both see his trousers straining to break loose. He mumbled something positive.

She just kept being very rude. "You can see her panty gusset Uncle. You know where it has just been don't you?"

Again he mumbled. Maureen kept on "It's been up her cunt Uncle."

I saw Henry reach down and squeeze his penis as he muttered "Up her cunt."

Maureen continued "Not only up her cunt Uncle. They have been up her bum, her big fat bum."

Henry undid his trousers and pulled his penis out in front of us muttering "Martha's big fat bum."

Although I was still embarrassed, it was very exciting for me to be so exposed and yet not fully exposed.

I was looking at my husband holding his penis and pointing it at me. This wasn't Vanilla. I heard Maureen asking him "Do you fancy her Uncle?"

He rubbed the shaft of his penis and grunted positively.

"Do you want her now, Uncle?"

He muttered "Yes Maureen."

"Do you want to fuck her Uncle?"

"Yes Maureen."

"Pardon Uncle"

He squeezed his knob and muttered "I want to give her a 'proper' fucking."

As he pointed his penis at me, I felt so vulnerable. I was unsure what he meant.

She knew but asked him "What do you mean Uncle. You want to give Aunty Martha a 'proper' fucking?"

I had never seen Henry look so aroused. It was exciting me but I also felt apprehensive especially when he muttered "Her fat bottom."

I wondered if Maureen would put him off. She didn't. Instead she giggled "She has got a nice fat bum, hasn't she Uncle?"

I panted as Henry pointed his penis at me which made the knob part swell and some creamy stuff dribble out.

He murmured I want to fuck her arse Maureen, and I would like to fuck her now."

Maureen simply said "If you want to fuck her Uncle, you can fuck her now."

She turned to me "Slip your panties off Aunty Martha and your skirt and kneel on the settee with your bum in the air."

It seemed as if I had no say in this matter. I knew I had agreed to be obedient so I did as my niece told me but asked her "What will he do to me Maureen?"

Maureen giggled again "You are going to be fucked Aunty. And from your position, I think he is going up your arsehole."

She was right. Even as she spoke I felt him ease between my bum cheeks. Even in my nervousness it was exciting. My thoughts were "I am definitely not Vanilla anymore."

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER

Henry and I frequently had Maureen and Malcolm over to our house. Malcolm and Henry really got on really well. Maureen was so lovely to me and always wanted to take me shopping and always spoke with great respect for both Henry and myself.

When Maureen and I were together she went to great lengths to tell me that nothing had changed in our close family life.

Of course things had changed with our secret excitements but she stressed that it was only on the special Sunday Afternoon Car rides and other Special Occasions when Malcolm wasn't around would it be any different.

She also said very pointedly "And if you or Uncle Henry want to stop the Sundays or the Special Occasions then we will stop immediately. If you prefer the Vanilla Times then that is what will happen."

I had thought over the change very carefully and I knew what Henry wanted. I also knew what I wanted.

I didn't have to explain in great detail. I just told her "Maureen, I really don't want to be a VANILLA Person again and I know that Henry doesn't either. I dread to think about our wasted Vanilla Years. We were happy but we both missed out on so much. We both like Sunday Afternoons and the other special times."

I was basically stressing once more my desire to be her Pet. She smiled and told me "That's lovely Aunty. I will be over on Sunday after Malcolm leaves for work and we will take Uncle Henry out for his little wank."

I giggled. I liked watching her do it to him and also all the dirty chat.

On the Sunday when she called over, I made our usual cup of tea and some toast. She liked to spend half an hour chatting before we left. Henry was looking anxious. He could hardly wait.

I did smile at her "He has been waiting for this all morning Maureen. His thing is hard."

She sipped at her tea and spoke casually "Is that right Uncle Henry. Have you had a horn on for me already?"

Henry blushed but also panted "Yes, I have Maureen."

It had been a new development over the last few weeks in that as we waited to go out she would talk to him in a teasing manner. It prepared his excitement and I liked it very much.

She sipped her tea and let her knees part a little so that her skirt rose up a little as she said "You have been thinking about my panties again, haven't you Uncle Henry?"

He nodded. I want to giggle.

She added "And my Tits?"

He groaned, and we could see his swelling inside his trousers.

She led him on further "And Aunty Martha's Big Tits?"

He panted and looked at me with lust.

I whispered in her ear "Talk to him about my Nipples."

She smiled "And her big juicy nipples Uncle. Full of Mummy Milk."

My husband gasped "Oh God." As he moved his hand down.

Maureen looked at me warningly. I told him sharply "Leave it alone Henry. You know you can only do that in the car. Maureen will help you."

It was the usual wonderful hour in the car. She didn't go into the Mummy Daddy dialogue any more as we had decided he always came too soon. We had to ration his excitement.

Sometimes on Wednesday nights she would come over for a nice chat about family matters. We had told her time and time again that if she had any worries we were always there for her. As we were chatting Henry would often slip out of the front door and take her car to the garage to fill it up with petrol.

Although we would talk about all sorts of things I wanted to emphasize to her how wonderful the change had been over the last year or so in that it was so exciting now for Henry and I.

She dismissed it offhand but I kept on. I also told her that Henry and I couldn't really do it when we were alone and that we needed her. She nodded understandingly.

I wanted to justify myself and blurted out "Although we need you Maureen, we are no longer a Vanilla Couple. We can manage really rude things now and it has opened up that side of our marriage."

Just as I spoke Henry came back into the room. He was a quiet man but quite quick on the uptake and quickly added "Your Aunty is quite right Maureen. We don't want to go back to the old days. We missed out on so much when we were Vanilla."

She nodded but looked as if she needed to tell me something. I could see she was holding back and I virtually ordered her to speak.

Poor Maureen. She was unsure what to say. Eventually she did say "I love you both so much Aunty and I really don't want to say anything that may upset you."

I knew she was hiding something and insisted "Come on Maureen. You know how much we love you. If you think something is wrong or amiss, we want to know."

She looked uncomfortable but told me "I do enjoy helping you with Uncle Henry and I know that it is nicer for you now, but you haven't really stopped all the Vanilla ways."

Henry looked puzzled. I said "But Maureen, we both take him out on Sundays for his wank which he loves. We play with each other in front of him and you help me to do all sorts of dirty things with him. How can you say that?"

She had to explain now. "Well one of the problems is Aunty is that you need me to wank him and all the other things. I have to guide him to fuck you. You can't do it on your own. There are a few things you need to be fully Non Vanilla."

I didn't agree and said "But I like you watching him fuck me and me sitting on his face and everything else. What else do we need to be fully Non Vanilla?"

She didn't want to say any more, but I carried on bullying her until she eventually gave in and spoke.

"Alright Aunty. Let me ask you a few questions. I have told you many times about the Adult Evenings I go to and all the people you know who also go. They all know you very well and respect you so much. Have you ever been to an Adult Evening?"

I was dumbstruck. I just shook my head and looked at my husband. He also said nothing and shook his heads. She asked so politely "Tell me Aunty. Why haven't you asked to come?"

I murmured "I didn't think I could manage it, Maureen."

She spoke firmly "That is nonsense Aunty. You haven't asked because you are not ready for it. You are very much better than you and Uncle Henry were in the old days but you are still partly a Vanilla deep down."

I dug my heels in. I swallowed hard and said firmly "I don't even want to think about being Vanilla again Maureen. I don't want to imagine it. We will come next week if you think your friends will accept us."

She laughed. "Of course they will accept you Aunty. They are really more your friends than mine. They are always talking about you and have asked me several times to ask you."

Things were moving on quickly again. I wasn't sure what Henry and I were heading for but like all the other activities we had drifted into, it would happen now.

Henry asked tentatively "We are quite old for those fun and games Maureen. Would they really want me there?"

She burst out laughing. "You underestimate yourself Uncle. For a start, everybody is married and the youngest woman is in her mid-twenties and the oldest couple are probably in the late sixties. With you and Aunty Martha being about sixty they will absolutely adore you being there."

I felt more relaxed now and said "We have seen you fantasy stories Henry and you seem to like big young women."

He blushed and said uncertainly "But will they like me, Martha?"

Maureen interrupted "What you are forgetting Uncle is that you fantasise about young women sometimes whereas the young women who come to our evenings fantasize about doing things with old married men. In fact young Mrs Davies told me last week that she would like to toss you off."

He blurted out "God, you can't be serious?"

Maureen looked at him so lovingly and then dug into her handbag and brought out some photographs and handed one to us.

Henry gasped and so did I. It showed Sally Davies the Religious Instruction teacher in the local high school sitting next to Mr Hiscox the Council Surveyor.

Her silk dress was very short and her legs open but what was really shocking was that she was masturbating him.

Maureen asked me "What do you think of that Aunty Martha?"

I said "I am surprised at Mrs Davies doing that and I think her dress is very skimpy."

Maureen smiled "She does a lot more than that Aunty and anyway, that is not a dress, it is her silk petticoat. And just to complete the story she hasn't got any panties on either and her husband is watching."

Henry was gawping at the picture and then asked "It looks as if she is masturbating him, Maureen. Does she make him cum?"

It was obvious she would but Maureen was being very patient and said "She did more than that Uncle. She sucked him off. At our Adult Evenings Mrs Davies always sucks off Mr Hiscox."

"But you said that Mr Davies was watching them, Maureen."

"I know that Uncle but he was smacking Mrs Hiscox's bottom."

Henry panted. Maureen looked at me and smiled. We both know that spanking was one of his fantasy fetishes. He murmured "Spanking her bottom?"

Maureen delved into her bag again and brought out a picture. She looked at me. I guessed what it was and nodded.