Mrs. Master's Private School

Story Info
She has extra lessons for the right students.
2.6k words
4.14
66.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Hilda Masters was a young and beautiful woman. She had two young children, but they had only made her perfect figure more bountiful. She was the true picture of a German Noble Woman. She was also alone. Hugo Masters had died in a horse accident several months ago.

He had left her with the children, a small estate and little money. She needed money. Dreaming one night, it came to her. She would open a school in deportment for fine young ladies and gentlemen.

Hilda would teach the young men and women of the valley life skills. She would educate them in the deportment required of young ladies and gentleman of a certain class. She smiled; maybe she would even give some private lessons to the young gentlemen if paid enough on how to handle the sexual side of their lives. Smoothing her hands easily down her sides, cupping her delicious breasts she thought that would solve two problems efficiently. Hilda was missing her Hugo very much. Nighttime was very difficult with no one to smooth away the cares of the day.

She started her first classes within weeks. She had three lovely ladies and two gentlemen. One of the young men was Howard, a big blond, bulky somewhat clumsy but lovable eighteen year old, the other Otto, the exact opposite shy, thin, quiet as a church mouse. The three ladies were the sixteen year old Inga, and the eighteen year old twins, Kaethe and Frieda. All three plain little brown sparrows needing someone like her to polish them and prepare them to fly. She smiled and they had brought enough money to fund the school and keep them in the style she adored for another year.

She had her stableman start the girls on placid ponies in the ring, while she took the gentlemen down the trails on their two splendid stallions and she rode her perky mare. She smiled it would be an inconvenience to breed her mare, but who could turn down a free colt with the bloodlines of those stallions. Just thinking of a stallion in lust for her little mare rearing his huge appendage shaking in the breeze made her very warm and wet. She promised herself, to talk to Kenneth about it on their return.

Meanwhile, she schooled them in their posture on horseback. Proper line of their hands to thighs, straight back, the perfect switching from one gait to another. Things that must be practiced until they were second nature to a gentleman.

When all were perspiring slightly, she allowed them a wild race to the river. There she approved some naked swimming for the gentlemen.

She rested out of view reading a bit. Truth to tell she was watching and admiring their naked sweaty bodies and gently bringing herself to sweet orgasm. Dreaming of the joys, that would be hers in the near future. She mused on how strange Mother Nature could be. Hilda thought because of genetics that Howard would be hung like a strapping stallion. Yet, here they were masturbating one another. It was Otto equipment however that set her heart to beating. Hilda thought of it sliding into her most secret places and it sent thrills racing through her body.

Too soon their rest was up and it was time to return to the school. She allowed Howard to help her mount her mare, and made sure to stumble just enough that his hands slid down her delicate legs. She was happy with his rosy blush. She would start his education tonight. Both fathers had paid twice the marks required for tuition, when she delicately suggested their other education could be handled within the walls of the school. Howard’s father was so delighted that once the holidays were upon them and her children with their grandparents she would be enjoying a short weekend at his stately manor home. It was her Christmas present to herself.

Once back at the school she set the gentlemen to grooming their stallions and her mare. Made sure the ladies were engaged in helping the housekeeper prepare dinner and invited Kenneth into his quarters to discuss a delicate subject blushing slightly and whispering in his ear that it was for a chat about impregnating her mare.

He wholeheartedly agreed that they should make use of the available bloodlines and use the stallions on both mares and the fillies from the farm next door. Should they be successful, it could mean some extra horses in trade for the farmer would appreciate the good bloodlines and had several horses not up to his standards.

She told him how grateful she was and laughing he tossed her over his bed threw up her petticoats and sniffing said. “My lady you have been busy today, that will make it simple for me.”

Coyly Hilda asked, " what could he mean?” giggling as he showed her by painting his large thick dick with the juices of her desire. He then using his fingers coated with saddle oil, greased up his lady’s beautiful round arse and shoved deep inside. No unwanted babies for this piece. He used his fingers on her most sensitive parts as buried so deep his balls bounced off her arse he switched into a magnificent trot and took his filly home for the prize. He had to stuff her head into his pillow to mute the sound when she came so the gentlemen wouldn’t hear her in the stableyard.

Finished she cleaned him up, straightened up her appearance and set out to be the lady of the manor for the evening meal. He went back to the stableyard shaking his head. She was a hot little piece and one of these days when some gentleman had gotten her pregnant he would have all of her, until then she was the best piece of ass he had ever had.

Therefore, the weeks progressed. Hilda getting a quick fix whenever her hand proved insufficient and no other man but Kenneth had arrived. Finally just before Christmas she took Howard aside and asked him to come for a walk with her. They strolled for almost an hour, as dusk fell they were at the little cottage near the skating pond. They were chilled and so she suggested stopping for a little hot chocolate and warmth. He quickly agreed. Once there he started the fire, and his teacher helped him remove his bulkier clothes. He shivered under her sweet warm loving hands. He hoped she didn’t notice.

Soon she had them closely entwined as she taught him the delicate art of kissing a lady. Satisfied with that she moved her hand down to his essential parts noticing that he was only semihard at best.

“Howard do you not like women?” She asked him looking deep into his eyes.

Stuttering he answered “I don’t know mum, so far it’s only the boys that have been available. I tried getting into a girl’s parts once but she had a barrier that hurt her when I pushed so we stopped.”

Hilda laughed delightedly. “You are in for quite a treat my young gentleman. No worrying about fucking me today just get down there and start licking. She pushed him between her legs. He licked out and mumbled: Sweet, she is sweet “ and then he went to town. By the time, she had two orgasms, his dick was hard and he was ready. She took him deep inside her and rode him until feeling his balls tighten up she knew he was ready.

She pulled him loose and took him into her mouth. The hot wet closeness of her mouth and her adroit sucking had him coming like a king. Totally wore out by the experience he fell to his side in a stupor and slept.

Much later, she woke him up and they returned to school. She warned him no one would believe him if he told what had happened and if he didn’t with a long sweet wet kiss she promised him many more delights. She took the horses into the stables and called for Kenneth.

Arriving he tied them loosely and pulled her into the tack room. “My lady looks in need.” He reached and felt her pussy wet with desire and smelled the odor of male cum on her belly and mound.

He pulled himself free and sunk deep into her pussy wetting himself generously while he played with her ass. Soon she was writhing under his hands and pulling loose; he stuffed himself in her beautiful rear and taking three fingers pushed into her pussy. She bit one of the horse’s leather straps hard as she screamed out in happiness. Kenneth kept plowing her field and soon as he came, she was coming with him. The witch had an unknown capacity for sexual congress. she was so tight, so hot, so wanton he wondered if they ever had a night if even he could wear her out.

Having been so ably satisfied she kissed the stableman and went into her rooms. She was surprised to find Otto leaning against her door waiting for her.

“Madam I have a personal problem, only you can solve he stuttered.”

She looked around and seeing no one about invited him into her bedchambers to discuss this personal delicate problem.

“What is it dear sweet Otto? Please let me help you solve it.”

He smiled and said, “I followed you and Howard. I know I am not as handsome as he is, but I so want to taste the fruits of your beautiful body. Will you allow me the pleasure as well sweet teacher?”

She held out her arms and he walked into her embrace. She softly took h is mouth and was surprised to find shy quiet Otto to be a quite an accomplished kisser. He also was not hesitant in his reactions as she could feel his package growing against her soft thighs. She slid her hands down his front and cupped it gently. “Otto my student, it appears that either you’re a fast study or you may have had a little practice in this fine art.”

She looked deep into his eyes, saw knowledge, and chuckled.

“I think I will enjoy teaching you the finer points of loving a lady.”

She started to unbutton his clothes as he reigned gentle kisses on her face and neck and shoulders. As soon as his upper body was naked he started unbuttoning her and soon they were rubbing their skin against each other. He was hot, and firm and made her anxious for the rest of this intimacy known as love. She hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and helped him push out of them. He was every inch the man she had seen at the pool. She fell to her knees. “Have you been lucky enough to find a young lady to teach you this pleasure my young man?”

She looked up into his eyes and as he braced himself on the wall, he shook his head no. She smiled and slowly ever so slowly swallowed him into her hot mouth. He moaned in the pleasure. The heat and the wetness was causing him, he jerked when her tongue pushed into his smallest of holes and sucked the sweetness of his precome into her mouth. He bit his lip to keep from hollering when her hands joined her mouth and she teased and tormented his balls at the same time that she was sucking him deeply into her mouth and throat. He was in heaven. His balls were tightening and he tried to pull away but her hands dug into his ass cheeks and pulled him tight against her. He climaxed into her sweet hot mouth and his cock could feel every swallow as she took all he had to offer and tried for more. She pushed him onto the bed, just before his knees collapsed under him.

“Now my fine gentleman,” she lowered her body against his mouth. “Return the favor please.” He stuck out his tongue and licked. She was sweet, hot, and wet and he went after her, like he had consumed his first ice cream. She adjusted her position once or twice gave directions. She told him harder, softer, stroke there, put your fingers here and then she was flooding his mouth with her essence and shivering and shaking so hard it was tough to hold her steady. She collapsed next to him and reached out her hand. Otto was hard again and she laughed.

She said “ reach in my bedstead please Otto and retrieve a small tube you find there.”

He did and she straddled him and sunk down upon his cock. He gasped at the heat and the tightness of her. “Now since I am still capable of having children, we must be careful. I will ride your cock for a little and when your balls begin to tighten, we will finish in my ass. That is what the lotion is for to make me wet. Would you like to fuck my ass dear Otto?”

The pulsing of his cock was her answer. He lathered his fingers and as she rode him he pushed deep into her other passage and made her ready. Soon she was on hands and knees and Otto was learning the joys of anal sex. She was happy with his member bigger than Kenneth’s or Howard’s it started her climaxing as soon as he was seated in her ass and kept it up until he blew his load deep inside her. She giggled as he passed out from the strength of his pleasure, and knew it was something they would repeat a lot before he left on winter break.

Complacent with herself, She thought the boys education was gong nicely. That their parents would be proud of their horsemanship, their knowledge of wine, their ability to make polite drawing room conversation, shoot a gun, or ride to the hounds with the best of society. She and her school would be a success and there was still the vacation to come at Christmas time.

She rested for awhile and then helped Otto out the door. It couldn’t have been ten minutes later there was a soft knock on her door. Calling out softly as she pulled the sheet to her neck to enter she was surprised to find the twins with almost see through wrappers at her door.

Frieda always the more talkative of the two said: “Ma’am we hate to bother you but we have followed you and the boys and we know about their extra tutelage. We desire you to teach us how to be proper wives and lovers.”

Hilda stuttered and stammered asking, “What could they possibly mean?” The toy removed their wrappers and moved to the bed. They were like bookends of alabaster white marble perfect in every detail. Upstanding breasts rock hard tits, curving rear ends just waiting for some man to take them and long beautiful legs. They reached and let loose their golden hair and it flowed like silk down past their asses to the top of their thighs.

Crawling into her bed Frieda reached and softly kissed Hilda on her mouth. She began sucking at her lips and teasing her with her small quick pink tongue. Opening to her advances, she felt Kaethe softly kiss her way wetly up her legs. “Oh please, Mistress Hilda they said in unison.”

Hilda lay back and smiled, one couldn’t get pregnant this way. There was so much they could do together this could be such a pleasure that she might not even mention it to their mothers.


©6-4-03

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers