Mrs. McCall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Vanessa stood up, stopping the wonderful blowjob she was giving Luke and Clint.

“OK we can’t do this together, so I’ll take care of you boys one by one.” she told the other two men and directed Sean to sit on the couch. Then with her back turned towards him she lowered herself on Sean’s striving cock.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh……… Sean baby……. hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh….”Vanessa moaned as Sean’s cock burrowed

through her hot vagina.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…….. Mrs. McCall your pussy is so hot ..”Sean groaned as the clutching heat of her vagina sent wild sensations rocketing through him.

Vanessa was riding Sean’s cock like there was no tomorrow Vanessa was finally getting the very thing she'd missed for so long. She was ecstatic as she savored how it felt to have the young man's organ probing deep into her. While Sean reached out from her back cupping her voluptuous tits, kissing her naked back, thrusting his cock in to her, and guiding her body up and down his swollen member. Vanessa could not fathom the pleasure she was experiencing at the moment, she was feeling sensations that she has never felt before with her husband.

“ooooooohhhhhhhhhh……….. haaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa… Sean baby give it to me pleeeeeeease.” Vanessa screamed as she rode Sean’s cock like a wild woman while Luke and Clint stared in awe at this wonderful sight of their friend’s mother riding Sean’s enormous cock.

Sean, nearing his climax, began to move his hips more and more forcefully, bobbing Mrs. McCall’s body with greater intensity, making the couch creak in the process.

Vanessa felt herself approaching the bursting point then, suddenly, something exploded inside her.

“Seeeeeaaaaaaaan…….. babbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy…. haaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa….”

Vanessa wailed as wild and delightful sensations overwhelmed her entire body.

Vanessa continued to groan as she shuddered through the second orgasm she experienced in less than an hour. The intensity of her orgasm and her wild swivels on his cock also drew the most violent ejaculation that Sean has ever experienced.

“Aaaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh……….Mrs. McCaaaaaalllllllllll………..” Sean screamed as he sprayed his fiery cream into her spent pussy.

As Sean’s enormous cock went limp in her pussy, Vanessa signaled for Clint to come over as she gently freed Sean’s cock from the moist confines of her pussy with his semen sliding down her thighs and falling harmlessly to the carpet. Then she knelt in front of Clint , taking his cock in to her hand, her mouth slid down over his erection and he felt heat and wetness engulf his cock. Unbelievable thrills soared through him as Mrs. McCall obsessively sucked his aching organ.

“Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh……….Mrs. McCall please don’t stop I’m going to cum soon……..” Clint warned his mature lover as he felt his cum brewing inside him.

“No…..baby don’t cum yet, I have some place for that wonderful cum of yours.” Vanessa reminded Clint as she stopped sucking his cock.

Vanessa then sat on the couch, her slender legs invitingly spread apart and her feet resting on top on the couch. She took hold of Clint’s throbbing member and then guided it to her eager pussy.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh……..” Vanessa moaned as Clint’s manhood slid through her vagina, filling her, stretching her. She pushed her hips upward, welcoming him, inviting him deeper.

“haaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh…….. Mrs. McCall this feels wonderfuuuuuuuulllllllll…….” Clint groaned as he experienced for the first time the pleasure of having his virgin cock being inside a woman.

Clint began sliding his erection in and out of her drenched vagina as Mrs. McCall's vagina rippled around his cock, milking him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his excitement to a scorching climax. Although he would have wanted to prolong this very incredible feeling but he couldn’t wait, he had to come.

“I Can't wait!! Can't wait!!! Mrs. McCall I’m cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnggg" Clint groaned as his juices came gushing out, flooding Vanessa with warmth and wetness.

“Yesssssss!!!! baby…Yesssssssss……." Vanessa cried when she felt his hot cream soaking her insides.

“Haaaaaahhhhhh……..yesssssssss..baby give it to me…….aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh…..I’m cummmmmming……….” Vanessa screamed as she complimented the young boy’s massive orgasm with her very own.

As the two bodies scuffled, unbelievable sensations rushed through their naked bodies until the feelings retreated to nothing. Spent, Clint collapsed on top of Vanessa’s breasts, they lay in a warm embrace, both more satisfied than they'd ever been.

“Gee., Mrs. McCall that was wonderful….”Clint expressed his gratitude to the mature woman for finally making him a man.

“I’m glad you liked it, baby..” Vanessa answered him as she kissed his forehead like an affectionate mother.

Having seen his two friend’s get off Mrs. McCall, Luke approached the two lovers. Vanessa upon seeing Luke come over; gently pushed Clint off of her, waved at Luke and then patted the cushion next to her. Luke understanding what Mrs. McCall wanted him to do, sat next to her on the couch while Clint stood up, and took a sit beside Sean on another couch, to give way for Luke.

“I’m sorry baby… I almost forgot about you….but don’t worry baby I’ll take care of this for you…” Vanessa whispered to Luke as she gently grabbed his swollen member, stroking it to the young man’s delight.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhh…..Mrs. McCall you’re so wonderful…..” Luke moaned as Vanessa bent over and then kissed the tip of his inflamed organ.

Vanessa started to suck on Luke’s ten inch cock and at the same time rubbed her throbbing pussy. Luke upon seeing what Mrs. McCall was doing removed her head from his lap and then positioned her such that she was bent over the couch, with her back towards him. Vanessa grew excited as she let Luke maneuver their places, she liked the way that Luke took charge of her.

“I’m going to fuck you from behind, Mrs. McCall.” Luke whispered to her leaning over her back with his erect penis brushing at her wet vagina.

As the humongous tip of Luke’s penis touched her pussy, Vanessa felt a surge of electricity envelope her whole body again. Although having just experienced an orgasm ten minutes ago Vanessa was again aroused in anticipation of feeling Luke’s gigantic cock inside her.

“Haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa……..” Vanessa cried as Luke tried to push his cock inside her.

“Mrs. McCall you’re so tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhttt!!” Luke groaned as his penis penetrated her vagina’s walls.

“Luke, baby just push it in slowly….. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…… Slowlllllllyyyyyyyyyy…….” Vanessa screamed as Luke’s cock infiltrated her mature pussy.

Wonderful sensations swept through Luke as his cock burrowed into Mrs. McCall's heated pussy. The sensations were as intense and pleasurable as any he had ever known. He groaned and his body began the instinctive movements of making love. His young hips drove against the soft ass of the mature woman in front of him and, just as powerfully, she responded.

"Luke!!! Vanessa groaned.

"You're filling me!!! Aaaaaaaahhhh…….So goooooooodddddd!!!!" Her legs spread apart as her soft ass ground up against his. His swollen cock filled better than she ever dreamed she could be filled.

Just as the two lovers experienced ecstasy, unknown to them the backdoor of the kitchen opened and then Mitch, Vanessa’s stepson, entered the house. He could hear people moaning and groaning in the direction of the living room. Having seen his stepmom’s car outside and his friend’s pick up truck parked on the driveway he assumed who the people in the living room were. As he slowly peeked through the kitchen door, he was shocked to see his friend Luke, fucking his step mother and his two friend’s Clint and Sean holding their cocks in front of his step mother. As he continued to peer through the door Mitch was surprised by his reaction to the whole fucking thing, instead of being angry he felt a sudden arousal marked by a growing erection. Although he would not be the one to admit it but since the time that he found out that girls were delightfully different from boys he had this secret crush on his step mom. And seeing her in this quite uncompromising position got him an idea. While he watched his friend pump his cock on his step mom’s behind Mitch hand instinctively freed his swelling cock out of his pants and then started to masturbate at this licentious sight.

Luke pushed his cock deeper in to Vanessa’s vagina and watched her body shake and quiver as he hammered into her. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing circles in the air at the intensity of his thrusts . Her face was flushed, her mouth open and she sucked in air desperately.

"Luuuuuuukkeeeeeee…….”Vanessa cried, her motions becoming frantic.

"Luke take meeeeeeee……… Yesssssssssssssssssssssss……… Oh, yesssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Vanessa screamed as she experienced another orgasm, only this time it was much more intense than the other ones.

"Yeahhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Luke cried as Mrs. McCall's violently writhing body and her quivering canal milked his pulsating member. He felt his fluids pumping into her as his loins went into spasm after spasm of joy.

Spent, Luke collapsed on top of Vanessa as she removed his cock from his pussy and shifted her position such that she was now seated on the couch and the three men where all in front of her offering there young smooth cocks to her waiting mouth. And she did take them for their offer.

Mitch, seeing the intensity of her step-mom’s orgasm, came wildly in his hand as he watched her sucking the cocks of his friends. After recovering from his self gratification Mitch quietly slipped out of the house, he had a plan for her naughty step mom.

12