Mrs. Montrose

Story Info
Part Two of The Hogue Chronicles
28k words
4.56
54.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,929 Followers

Part one of this series is in Transsexuals and Crossdressers, "The Creation Of Shanna" might want to read it first.

There isn't a lot of Bondage in this, mostly examples of domination and control.

Enjoy the read.

...............................................

Edie Montrose sat at her new[temporarily]desk, wondering what she had gotten into. This was a good opportunity for her, the company was highly regarded as a good place to work, if a little eccentric. Publicly traded, the majority of the stock was owned by the founder, a transsexual named Angie Browne-Davies. The biggest minority owner was her new boss, Mike Hogue. A veritable giant, he was six feet six, and weighed at least two fifty. Platinum blond hair, cool grey eyes, chiseled jaw. He looked like like the actor he used to be. She used to watch his show, and fantasized about him, he seemed to be shirtless and nearly naked most of the time.

He was still in good shape, but off the market.

Shanna Jones, his fiance, was one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen, remarkable since she was genetically a man. They had been together almost two years. Rumor had it there was trouble in paradise.

She had been in his office yesterday. Not smiling when she entered, she seemed furious when she left. His office wasn't quite soundproof, and she was pretty sure they were yelling.

The morning went fairly smoothly, she was aware she was the fourth temp he had used in the last three months, after his old assistant had to quit and move to Arizona with her husband, a man with diminished breathing capacity, for the dry air.

The first three temps were younger, and when he sent the last one back he specifically requested someone more mature. Edie was 44, and when life was kinder to her she looked much younger. She had gained eighteen pounds in the last two years, and in her own opinion, was worn down.

Just after lunch, she was doublechecking the list of afternoon meetings and agendas, when Miss Jones stormed into the office. She was wearing a business suit, black slacks and blazer, white silk shirt, three inch heels. Without speaking, she went towards his office.

"Let me announce you, Miss Jones," she said while she reached for the phone.

Miss Jones swept the phone off the desk.

"I don't need to be announced. I'll come and go as I please."

To be so small she was strong, and had her swept out of the way and halfway into the office.

"Sorry, sir, she just refused to stop," Edie said as Mr. Hogue stood.

"It's all right, Mrs. Montrose. I know how determined she can get. Please, give us a few minutes."

She nodded and closed the door, going back to her desk.

She could hear screaming, and forty minutes later Miss Jones came out.

She was disheveled, crying, clothes in disarray. She had a skirt instead of slacks, and her blouse and jacket were torn. Her assistant, a comely Chinese woman, appeared and gently led her back to her office.

Ten minutes later the assistant returned, going to the door of the inner office. Once again, when she tried to stop the second woman that day to try and barge in on her boss, she was swept aside. This time it was a palm to her stomach, knocking the breath out of her.

As she lay on the floor, she was able to see and hear some of what went on.

The woman ran forward and jumped feet first over the desk, slamming into his chest as he started to rise. He and the chair went flying, skidding across the floor.

Amazingly after absorbing a blow that strong, he rolled to his feet in a defensive stance. There was a brief exchange of vicious blows, when suddenly the woman went flying into the wall, stunned.

He helped Mrs. Montrose up, made sure she was all right, told her to cancel the rest of the day, and stormed back into the office, slamming the door.

Thirty minutes later the Chinese woman stumbled out. Her lip was swelling, and there was an obvious bruise on her cheek. Her skirt was split to her waist on one side and her hose was missing.

She refused help, limping away.

What the hell was going on?

..................................................

Mike sat at his desk, wondering how his life had gone so wrong so fast.

When he and Shanna had gotten back from the road trip/vacation almost two years ago, he was the happiest he had ever been in his life.

He had fallen in love for the first time in his life. After a lonely and loveless childhood and almost fairy tale adult life, he biggest desire was to have a stable home and children. He was determined to give then the best life possible and surround his family with love.

The fact that the love of his life was physically unable to have children didn't deter him a bit. He was raised in an orphanage and knew very well there were good children out there who deserved happiness, and he had no trouble at all with giving it to them.

Their romance was a whirlwind affair, sort of. Shanna had been a man almost for the two years he had known her before she embraced her true identity. Small to the point of being petite, slender, when he first saw her he had thought she was a woman. They had established a friendship, something rare for him. He had liked his wife too, often using them as traveling companions on many of his business trips and a few vacation.

He discovered their submissive tendencies, and exploited it shamelessly. Never sexually except to tease, just pushing them past their comfort zones and ordering them to do small things once in a while.

Shane had changed to Shanna during a vacation in Vegas, and was his companion on a long trip across the country. By the middle of the trip the relationship had become sexual, revealing her feminine, submissive tendencies. His wife had been cheating before the trip, Mike had gotten proof, breaking into his vacation to fly home and confront her. She agreed to a no fault divorce from Shane.

By the end of the trip Shanna belonged to Mike heart and soul.

After she came back to work, her old assistant refused to work for her, and was replaced by Suzie Qwan, who became her best friend and teacher of all things feminine. They became very close.

After getting permission from Mike, she went on a hormone treatment. He said he didn't care about breasts, but she knew all men loved them, regardless of size. She developed into a 32B before he made her stop, saying they were the perfect size for her body. Left to her own devices

she would have went for a larger size, but didn't argue. Her nipples became super sensitive, and when he kissed, nibbled, and sucked on them, she was almost uncontrollable with excitement. They both knew it would only be seconds before his large cock was between her lips or nestled into to her tight little bottom.

She did a little more work, shaving her Adams apple down for a more feminine appearance and voice.

Soon after the vacation they had a serious discussion. Mike wanted every thing out in the open, what he wanted, what he expected in the relationship. He expected them to have a full life together, to raise a family through adoption.

He was adamant about it. It would be the deal breaker, no kids, no relationship.

She was desperately in love with him and would have agreed to just about anything. It was all new to her, and she wasn't thinking, just agreeing.

Another big thing was fidelity. He couldn't stress enough what it meant to him.

"I told you when we got together how I am, that's why I made sure you understood before we made love for the first time. I love you, but it goes deeper than that. I own you, physically and mentally. It goes back to my childhood. I have to be this way, it's the only way I can maintain balance. You don't understand, and I don't think that you ever will, just accept it to mean it will be my lifes' work to make you happy. I will in turn demand complete honesty and loyalty from you, always. If for a second you don't think you can accept this now and forever walk away now. You know by now how I feel about betrayal."

She of course promised him everything, and they settled down to a life together.

It had its ups and downs, no matter how much you love each other it takes time to learn to live together.

She had never learned to keep house, and was terrible at it. He laughed and kept his cleaning service. Her culinary skills stopped at making tea and coffee. He was an excellent cook, and usually made breakfast every morning. They dined out for lunch, and usually picked something up for dinner if they didn't go out.

She was a spendthrift and he was very, very good with money. She had to pay twenty five per cent of her salary to her ex wife, he made her save twenty five percent, putting it in a joint savings account, he putting in three dollars to her one.

The other fifty percent she could spend any way she wanted, he was a multimillionaire and it didn't matter. She was usually spending on his credit card by the end of the week.

Originally from England, she had never learned to drive. They worked for the same company, he was actually one of the owners. He was usually in the office before her and sometimes stayed late, so she relied on cabs. For her birthday one of her presents was driving lessons, and when she completed the course he gave her a vintage 1984 corvette, candy apple red, her favorite color.

Five months later she lost her license because of speeding tickets.

He spoiled her relentlessly, if he even thought she liked it, it was hers. She started feeling entitled, sometimes being condescending to her co workers. She got away with it because she was engaged to the boss, they loved him, but her star started to wane.

She wore a fifty thousand dollar engagement ring, and after a year he started pressuring her to set a date, he wanted to start their family. She was enjoying her lifestyle, and was uncertain if she could be a good mother, so she stalled. Tension was starting to build.

The balance tipped when she became friends with Chantal Gomez, a sometime business associate with her husband in his side business, apartment buildings and moderately priced houses. His primary business, Dream Realty, catered to the rich, selling exotic houses and properties for and to the very rich around the world.

Chantal had her own agenda, Mike. She had tried to seduce him before, but Shanna had just entered his life, and he wasn't interested.

Shrewd, cunning, and intuitive, she recognized Shanna's submissive personality and set out to exploit it. She stroked her ego, using her weakness. She dropped hints, asked pointed questions, inferred things she knew were false.

Mike noticed the attitude change, and tried to talk about it. She cut him off, saying he was trying to control her. He almost lost it.

"Damn right I am! You're heading down the wrong path here, honey. You know my limits, it would be very bad if you go over them. You should know by now I don't have the most forgiving nature, so be careful here. If you want out of this relationship, now is the time to tell me. We'll go our separate ways. Your choice."

Shanna was shocked. Chantal had told her to be more assertive, it was time she controlled her own life. She forgot the very reason she had decided to become a woman, Mike's woman, was because she wasn't assertive, and she loved not having to deal with things. She loved being taken care of.

She didn't help matters by flouncing off in a huff and locking the bedroom door. She screamed when the door literally flew off the hinges seconds later. He stood in the doorway, glaring.

"You try that again and the next lock you hear clicking home will be the one on the front door, from the outside. Do you understand?"

She had pushed him too far, and knew it. She immediately became meek and begged forgiveness. For the next two days she was back to her old self, and he relaxed.

Chantal eased off for a bit, letting things calm down before starting again.

"Do you not like pants?" she asked about a month later, as they ate lunch in her favorite restaurant.

"I think they look good on me, and I do wear jeans. But I promised Mike I would never wear them at work, for the same reason I don't wear pantyhose. He wants me instantly accessible, if you know what I mean." She blushed looking down.

Chantal was aroused at the thought of wearing the same thing for Mike, being thrown over his desk and being taken at will by him, but she didn't let Shanna know.

"You mean he just takes you at the office? How often. Don't you object?"

Shanna was glowing by now.

"It was almost every day there for a while. Now maybe twice or three times a week. When he calls wanting to know if I have time for a quick meeting, I usually remove my panties before I leave my office. And no, I never refuse. I made him a promise when we got together I would always be ready for him, and never say no."

Chantal could feel the wetness in her panties, the glow from within, but pressed forward.

"My god, you're not his woman, you're his fuck doll! No wonder he doesn't respect you."

Shannas' face continued to glow.

"He loves me, you can't love someone you don't respect."

Chantal closed in for the kill.

"He owns you! You don't have to respect possessions, just take care of them."

"It's deeper than that." Shanna tried to explain in frustration.

"If you say so. This is the first time I've ever met a sex object and not a person. You hide it well." Chantal said, sinking the hook deeper.

"I'm not hiding anything" Shanna insisted. "It's just the way we are. He loves me."

"Does he now. Let's see. You have to dress a certain way for him. You have to be ready to have sex with him instantly on command. He tells you where you're going, where you're going to dine, what you're going to do on the weekends. You're not a fuck doll, you're a sex slave. Is it fun to be owned? Does he spank you, punish you when you do something you don't like?"

Shanna couldn't meet her eye. Mike did occasionally spank her, but she could never admit it to her. Or that she often enjoyed the spankings after the first or second blow. It made her feel...important? Important enough to be disciplined, important enough to be corrected after a mistake. And she had to admit, he never spanked her without cause. More importantly, almost every time there was a great round of lovemaking afterwards.

Chantal continued to push, saying she should stand up to him more, make more decisions in her life.

"Tell him no every once in a while when he wants that tight little ass, that'll give him a wake up call."

Mike was shocked a few nights later when she came to bed in silk pajamas. In the almost two years they had been together, it had been sheer, short gowns, teddies, or nude.

"What's with the pajamas?"

"I saw them at the store and liked the way they looked and feel. I may get some more."

He was rubbing her nipple through the silk, considering.

"Won't they get in the way if we decide to play?"

She was trying her best to contain her excitement, damn that felt good. It took every bit of will she had to remove his hand.

"I'm tired, honey. No playing tonight. In fact, when I wear pajamas to bed from now on it will be a signal I don't want sex that night, all right? Goodnight."

She turned the lamp off and held her breath, waiting for the explosion.

Mike was so stunned he had no reply, something rare for him. He just turned away from her, something he had never done. They had always slept spooned together, his strong arms wrapped around her. Neither got much sleep that night.

In fact, Mike was up and gone before she awakened, for the first time in a long while.

She called Chantal at lunch for an update. Chantal couldn't believe her luck, that little bitch would be out of his life soon, and she was going to be there to exploit his devastation, giving him a shoulder and a nice pair pair of 44d's to cry on. Once she had his head nestled between those soft pillows, that flat chested bitch wouldn't have a chance of getting him back.

Chantal took her shopping the next week. She had her buy several business suits with skirts and pants. She overrode her objections, saying she express her own personality.

They had a short spat the day before over her pajamas. She had worn them to bed every night for a week. He wanted to play twice and she shut him down, saying once she wasn't feeling well and then that she just wasn't in the mood. The mood was icy the next morning, they didn't speak all the way to the office.

Shanna was starting to have second thoughts. She loved the way he made her feel. Sexy, desirable, wanted. Secretly she knew it was her insecurities over marriage and children, but didn't know how to address it without hurting his feelings. The last thing in the world she wanted was to lose his love, it would devastate her.

It was a liquid lunch with Chantal on a Wednesday. She expressed some of her fears to her, and she twisted them around, giving her terrible[for her]advice.

"Don't ask him, tell him. Lay down the law. Tell him you don't want kids, and maybe not married. You have a good thing going, rug rats will mess all that up. Why change. Be forceful, don't give him a chance to respond. Catch him by surprise and he might agree to anything."

She thought it was a good idea, and called Mike to tell him she was on her way to his office, she had something important to tell him.

"I'm busy right now. It'll have to wait until we get home tonight."

He said it coldly, dismissing her like a minor annoyance. It was enough to push her over the edge.

.................................................

She stormed by the dowdy new assistant he had, barely acknowledging the pathetic attempt to stop her,

She slammed the door and stood in front of his desk.

He looked her over as she stood there, noticing the pants and frowning.

"All right, what is it? Make it short, I'm busy."

She exploded.

"Busy! Since when are you too busy for me, the supposed love of your life? I'm not happy with you, mister, things are gonna change."

Mike stood up, slowly. He seemed to swell before her eyes, and spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

"Damn right things are gonna change. I'm getting pretty tired of your attitude lately. If you want out of this relationship, tell me now. Don't piss me off enough to change it myself, you won't like it."

She shrank back, afraid of him for the first time. Her arrogance of his love for her surged forward. He would do what she told him or else.

"You got that right. I'm tired of being a sex doll. It's time for me to make some decisions for a change. From now on, I'm in charge of our love life. You'll get it when I say, or not at all. Deal with it."

She paused while he stood there stunned, then plunged forward.

"I've decided I'm not sure about children right now, and not sure about marriage. Maybe we need a little timeout, maybe see other people. What do you think of that?"

Her intent was to shock and awe. Get him off balance, make him agree to see things her way.

To this day, she can't understand what made her do it. The consequences weren't worth the pain she ended up going through.

She watched the love go out of his eyes, replaced by anger. She became very afraid. He never raised his voice.

"Your choice. I'll make the arrangements."

"Huh? What arrangements?"

"The arrangements for you to move into your new place. I assume you have one? If not, I'll see that you get a temporary apartment in one my buildings. Regardless, you'll never sleep in my house again. You're out, understand?"

She was reeling from his words, delivered dispassionately but firmly.

"Now hold on, I didn't say anything about moving out. We need to work on our relationship."

He grunted.

"We don't have a relationship anymore. You don't want to get married, you don't want kids, you want to see other people. Doesn't sound like somebody in a committed relationship to me.

qhml1
qhml1
8,929 Followers
123456...8