Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need your keys to my house, and my ring back, please."

Her world started collapsing at that moment.

"Wait, wait! I'm not moving, and I'm not giving my ring back! We need to talk."

He came around the desk.

"You talked, I reacted. Talking is over. Ring. NOW!"

She had never heard that tone of voice from him. No love, just anger, cold, deep, anger. She closed her hand into a fist, terrified.

"No, honey, no, no........."

She fought as best she could, but he was not to be denied. He gave up on the ring temporarily, grabbed the waistband of her pants, and pulled. The buttons flew off and the zipper broke. He pulled, and they fell to her ankles. If he was angry before, he was in a rage now.

"You know how I feel about pantyhose", he said in a cold, dispassionate voice.

Tossing her on the large conference table he stripped her of her hose and panties with one hand, holding her down with the other as she struggled. He let go of her, tearing the pantyhose in two. Before she could react he had one half tied around her wrists, the other half around her mouth, after he stuffed her panties in.

He pulled her jacket down, further immobilizing her. He yanked her blouse open, causing buttons to fly everywhere, then pulling her bra up, exposing her small breasts. He caressed them softly before pinching a nipple savagely. She screamed into her gag.

"I'm gonna miss these" he said sadly, "And this" as he stroked her bare bottom. Despite the situation, Shanna felt her arousal, wiggling in spite of herself. Maybe a good romp would calm him down.

"Oh, want a goodbye fuck?"

The cold way way he said it took away her desire. She heard his zipper slide, and felt him position himself between her legs. Usually a gentle lover, readying her with small strokes, this time he plunged all the way to the hilt in one thrust.

She tried to scream as his ten inches impaled her, but it came out as a gurgle. He was sawing in and out of her savagely. She realized they weren't making love, he was simply fucking her.

His talking made it even more humiliating.

"Enjoy this, bitch, it's the last time. I've ruined you, you know? A man with an average cock will never be able to satisfy you. Then again, any adult site should have a toy that will work.

I want you to think about it every time a small cock or cold plastic slides into you, knowing it could have been me."

Her body betrayed her, starting to move with him. He stopped immediately, buried in her.

"Oh no, bitch, you don't get to have fun. This is for me, not you."

Keeping her impaled, he methodically began to spank her, slow steady strokes that increased in force as he went. Soon the pain was agonizing, and her bottom glowed red. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped and began moving in her again, gaining speed. She grunted in pain every time he bottomed out. With a lunge that lifted her off the table he came, hard spurts that seemed to last forever.

Pulling out, he grabbed her hair and dragged her to his desk, throwing her to the floor, where she lay sobbing. He fixed his pants and sat down, putting his foot on her throat.

"Move or make a noise, and I crush your throat."

She lay there, terrified.

He picked up the phone and starting making calls.

The first was to his banker.

"Bob, I need you to move some accounts around for me. The joint savings account Shanna and I have needs to be closed out. She only contributed a fourth, but I'm feeling generous. Take a third and open an account in just her name, she'll be in to sign any necessary papers later. Also, take her name off any card we have that isn't in her name alone."

After the call he opened a desk drawer and showed her some pictures of a house he was thinking about purchasing. He held them close.

"Look at it good, you cunt. This was going to be our house. It had everything you said you wanted in a home. That was what the savings account was for, to use on our new house. I foolishly thought it would mean more to you if part of the money you earned would be used to help pay for it."

She just lay there, sobbing quietly.

He pulled out more papers. They were from an adoption agency that specialized in same sex couples. He held them to her face. The pain made his voice crack.

"I did the groundwork, bitch. We were already approved, a boy and a girl, preferably brother and sister. You killed their dream today too."

He literally screamed and tore the paperwork to pieces.

His next call was to the super in his largest apartment building.

"Mario, do we have any two bedroom units available? Good. Someone will be moving in today.

No, a single woman, but she needs the room, you wouldn't believe the amount of clothes and shit she has. She'll be moving in tonight, if you can make it happen. Thanks."

Finally he called a moving company.

"I need this done today, I'll pay any extra you require. Someone will meet you at the house to let you in and show you what needs to be moved. Make sure you take it all. Thank you."

He looked down at her, she was almost in shock.

"Time for you to give me the ring back."

She roused, fighting with all her strength , but in the end the ring was in his hand, and she had a skinned knuckle. He went through a door, he actually had a small suite, with a bedroom and bath, for the many times in his past he had stayed overnight. They kept some spare clothes there, their lovemaking sometimes resulted in torn garments. He came back in and threw a skirt on the table, bending over to untie her.

"Goodbye bitch. I can't believe I loved you. I'm going back into the suite. Be dressed and gone before I come back out. Do not try to talk to me now or in the future. You're good at your job and it isn't in jeopardy, but we won't have any direct contact any longer. Make sure you do well, you're gonna need this job. Remember, from now on you're on your own financially."

He untied her hands and stood by the door, looking into her eyes, before he passed through and left her on the floor.

She untied the gag, spitting the panties out. Rushing to the door, she pounded on it and begged him to talk to her. The door remained closed. After several minutes the voice of his assistant came through the speaker phone.

"Miss Jones, Mr. Hogue has asked me to tell you that unless you leave the office in the next five minutes, security will be called. Please Miss Jones, don't be difficult."

Bowing her head, she accepted her fate. she picked up the skirt and donned it. She tried to fix her makeup in the bathroom, but tears finally defeated her. She called her best friend and assistant to help her back to her office.

................................................

Suzie Qwan was furious. How dare he treat Shanna in such a way! She was emotionally shattered, as near as she could tell from her own actions. What the hell was she thinking? She strongly suspected that bitch Chantal was the cause of all this, she had told Shanna she didn't trust her.

But still, to abuse her so badly shocked her. Her bottom was starting to go from red to purple. Suzie had her lying on her stomach in her office, cooling balm spread thickly to minimize pain. It didn't seem to be helping.

Shanna was sobbing her heart out, and Suzie snapped. Mr. big bad Mike needed a lesson. A black belt in the Cantonese version of martial arts, she thought she would be more than a match for him. As far as she knew he hadn't practiced martial arts in ten years.

It soon became apparent how wrong she was. Mike had not only kept up his training, he was a seventh degree black belt, working out and receiving instruction two to three times weekly.

Hoping to use the element of surprise, she leapt over the desk, hitting him squarely in the chest and sending him flying. Suzie went to press the advantage and was shocked when he rolled to his feet in a defensive posture, ignoring the kick. The fight was brief and desperate, but his size and training won out. Catching her leg as she delivered a kick, he twirled, using her momentum to slam her into the wall about three feet off the floor. She slid down, semi-conscious.

Watching as he checked on his assistant, she felt a shiver of fear. His face seemed cast in stone as he closed the door.

She tried to mount a defense, but it was useless.

Soon she too had her pantyhose torn in two, her hands tied and her mouth stuffed with panties and tied off with hose. He stood over her.

"Suzie, Suzie, I liked you, but you shouldn't interfere in things not your business. Yes, I beat the hell out of her. Call it even for breaking my heart. You know she told me she didn't want kids, and the engagement was off? She even said she wanted to see other men."

Suzie wanted to tell him he was wrong, but all she could do was grunt around the gag.

"Stop trying to defend her. You're a loyal friend, and she's going to need you in the near future, so I'm not gonna fire you for attacking me. But you need to be punished for interfering.

How about I give you what I gave her, think that would make us even?"

Her eyes filled with the vision of Shanna's bruised bottom, and she began to struggle. He had her face down on the conference table, holding her steady with one hand. Her skirt was split halfway up the seam during the fight. He grabbed and pulled, and it split all the way to the waistband. He flipped it up, exposing her bare ass. She was screaming into the gag by now.

He rubbed up and down her bottom, gently.

"You have a very nice ass, Suzie, almost as pretty and well shaped as Shanna's. I fucked the hell out of her first, think I should do the same to you? Think you can take my cock? I'm sure Shanna has bragged about my cock before, want to see it?"

She tried to move but he held her firmly by her wrists. Slowly he pulled her head around and she was inches from his cock. She could smell the musky odor. Her eyes filled in terror. He could split her in half!

"Wanna kiss it? See how long it would take to work it down your throat? Or maybe I should just ram it down, either way before it's over, my balls would be dangling off your chin."

His coming erection fueled her terror. He rubbed it across her cheeks, dragging it over her lips a couple of times.

He pulled back, caressing her ass, literally lifting her up as his hand slide underneath her.

"Hmmm, smooth as a baby's bottom. Feels great. But that's not what we want, is it?"

He slowly slid his hand from underneath her, moving across her wet slit, brushing her clit and then her asshole, where his finger lingered. Despite being terrified, she was extremely aroused.

She was ordered to spread her legs, and she obeyed, half from lust and half from terror.

He leaned over her and pushed her long black hair over her neck, exposing the right side of her face and neck. He whispered to her between nibbles and licks of her ear and neck.

"I'm not gonna force you to fuck me, that would be wrong. But I am going to punish you, and if you decide you want me to fuck you, all you have to do is ask. Ready now?"

Hell no she wasn't ready, she was terrified.

His hand continued to caress her ass, dipping down to her slit, slipping in for a stroke or two before traveling back up her cheeks. When he rubbed her hardened little nub, she moaned and thrust back.

"Ready, I see." He chuckled as he slid first one, then two of his long thick fingers into her pussy. She gasped through the gag. She was filled. and it was only two fingers.

He took his thumb and moistened it with her twat, moving up to her asshole, circling it until it suddenly slipped in. She was moaning as he put the two fingers back inside her, making a little gripping motion, stroking her g spot from two different sides while at the same time flicking her clit with a third finger. She was so far lost in her lust the first two blows didn't register, but as the speed and impact increased the pain became intense.

Between the blows and the fingers she was practically dancing on his hand. Suddenly she stiffened, and squirted. He immediately removed his fingers and spread the moisture over her bruised bottom, rubbing gently.

When he was done he cut the hose holding her hands, giving her the same treatment as he had Shanna, going out of the room while she gathered herself and left.

She staggered out of the office, bruised cheek, swelling lips, and dripping pussy. She held her skirt together to keep from flashing her ass, and hobbled off, to the wide eyed amazement of his assistant.

To her shame, she knew if the gag had been out she would have been begging him to fuck her after the first five minutes.

..................................................

Mrs. Montrose sat at the desk, almost in terror. She thought about leaving a few times, but needed the job desperately. After an hour Mr. Hogue came out.

"Mrs....Montrose, is it? Could you come in and bring your lap top? Maybe we can actually get some business done now."

She stood, but hesitated. He noticed.

"Come, come, Mrs. Montrose. Unless you've broken my heart today or tried to attack me, you'll be quite safe. Leave the door open if you like."

Bracing herself, she went in.

The conference table was sideways, chairs knocked everywhere. Two lamps lay broken on the carpet, and one blind was ruined.

He righted the chairs and straightened the table, motioning her to sit.

"First order of business, get maintenance up here in the morning to replace the lamps and the blind. Now let's see if we can reschedule my appointments. Give them my apologies and tell them I'll be available at their leisure. With me so far?"

"Yes sir. You had three meetings scheduled. I checked your calender and gave them dates you would be available. Jones and Stein will be in next Tuesday at three. Keyway Builders said anytime was fine, so I put them down for ten Wednesday. Mr. Ware said his schedule during the day would be difficult the next three weeks, but if you could take a dinner meeting anytime is fine. It seemed the most time sensitive. You have a tentative reservation at La Scalia next Monday at seven, pending your confirmation. He said he loved Italian. All pending your approval, sir."

Mike looked at her in amazement.

"Very good, Mrs. Montrose. Well done. Pull up the Anderson file. Let's see what we can offer him."

She blushed.

"I don't have the codes. Being a temp, I'm blocked out."

Mike didn't say a word, reached over to his desk, and produced a small card.

"These are the access codes. They change every three days, and are determined by me alone. Commit them to memory and destroy the card, understand? I have six people working in shifts to make sure we're not compromised. In the high end world of real estate, like everything else, confidentiality is key."

She felt honored.

They worked companionably for awhile when he noticed the time.

"I apologize, Mrs. Montrose. You should have already been home. If you stay a little longer, I'll pay you and buy dinner. Deal?"

She agreed, uncertainly. He saw it right away.

"Mrs. Montrose, I like what I see so far. Two things I expect from my employees above all else. Honesty when I ask a question, even if I don't like the answer. It will never affect any working relationship I have. Second, I demand absolute loyalty. If you can't do those things I'll ask for another temp tomorrow. Now, do you have a problem working over?"

She nodded.

"I don't have a car. If I don't leave soon I'll miss the last bus of the evening. I live forty blocks away."

He nodded.

"Thank you for honesty. Pick something for dinner, your choice. The menus for my favorite restaurants are on your laptop. I'll see you get home. If you have a license, I'll get a company car for you. Just return it tomorrow."

She called home and left a message, her husband wasn't home. He didn't have a job. Most likely at the bar.

She chose Indian, then reconsidered, remembering his ex fiance was half Indian, and ordered Italian instead. She told them who it was for, and asked if they knew his favorites. They did, and promised a forty five minute delivery.

They returned to work. She was astute, asking the right questions and after a little, offering a tentative suggestion. The suggestion wasn't feasible, and instead of telling her no he explained in more detail, and she understood.

The food arrived and she signed for it, adding the tip to the bill. She was staggered at the cost.

They ate at the conference table. He complimented her choices, and in the spirit of honesty told him she asked for his favorites. The restaurant sent two bottles of chianti, and they emptied one during dinner.

He sat back afterwards and eyed her speculatively.

"Any questions about this afternoon?"

She sighed.

"Lots, but it's none of my business, and if it doesn't concern me, I don't need to know."

"Diplomatic yet honest. You continue to surprise me, Mrs. Montrose. Short story, I lost my fiance this afternoon, and her assistant took exception. I'm sure you saw most of the..um..discussion."

"Yes, I'm sorry about the fiancee. I won't presume to offer an opinion. I'm sure you're in a lot of pain. Still, if you ever want an opinion from someone who doesn't know the players, I'm available."

He actually told her a little about Shanna, their relationship and how it started, and his sadness at losing her. She listened.

"No compromise? Do you want to talk to her more?"

His cold gaze shocked her.

"None. There's nothing to talk about. As I said before, I tend to deal in absolutes. You're either with me, or you're not."

"Surely you understand everyone makes a mistake once in awhile."

She was trying to get him to soften his attitude.

His tone was one of finality.

"A mistake is denting the car, forgetting dinner or an appointment, or ordering the wrong item off Ebay. A mistake is not looking at the man you're supposed to marry and say you don't want to get married right now, or have children together, or see other people."

She had no response to that.

He opened the other bottle, poured two more glasses, and raised his.

"To regrets."

She raised her glass in return.

"To regrets."

Something in her tone caught his attention.

"Do you have any regrets, Mrs. Montrose?"

She looked down.

"Many. As bad as your life is right now, at least you can feel alive, not run down and useless."

"Are you, Mrs. Montrose? Run down and useless?"

He looked at her speculatively.

"My husband thinks I am, useless that is, and I definitely feel run down. Life has not been kind to me the last few years."

He looked her over, making a decision.

"Stand up, Mrs. Montrose."

She looked up sharply, recognizing the tone of command. Slowly she stood.

"Go over and lock the door, come back here and stand in front of me."

He had gotten up and was leaning casually against the table. For reasons she couldn't understand, she obeyed. She stood silently as he inspected her.

"Put your hands on top of your head and turn completely around. Do it now."

Edie didn't know if it was the wine, the day, or the situation, but she did as he ordered. Knowing it made her breasts stand out, she twirled slowly.

"Very good Mrs. Montrose. Keep your hands up. I'd like to make a few observations. Tell me how close I am."

He paused, thinking.

"You're of above average in intelligence, your skills seem past that of a professional assistant.

At one time in the not so distant past I feel you had a position of power, and was good at your job.

Your clothes, while presentable, are at least two years out of date. They fit you a little too snugly, you've gained what, fifteen or so pounds since you bought them. How accurate am I?"

She was shocked he could surmise so much.

"Very. Three years ago I was an office/human resources manager for a small manufacturing firm up north. The recession got me. I haven't been able to find anything close to what I had since.

123456...8