Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Montrose held up the thousand Mike gave her.

"Who do I give this to? It can't possibly be enough cover what I've got."

"I'll take it. You're right, this is just a gratuity, Miss Rose gets twenty five percent for flowers and refreshments for the shop, and the rest is divided among the associates. We have a very low turnover rate. People actually wait years to work here."

She was escorted to the car. Carlos gave an appreciative whistle once they were moving.

"Damn, Edie, you look good enough to eat, and I mean it just the way you think I do. I'm escorting you back up to your office tomorrow, I want to see Mike's face when he sees you."

She flushed.

"Are we going home now?"

"Oh no, you have two more stops before we're done. Here's the next one."

It was as over the top as the other was understated. All glass, chrome, and neon, it proudly announced its' presence.

"Ramon's Day Spa and Salon, The Best For The Best"

Ramon met them at the door.

"Hello Carlos, you sexy hunk of man. Finally ready to switch teams? I'll show you a side of paradise you've never seen."

He looked Edie over while Carlos laughed.

"Who is this creature? Such potential! I'm going to have a lot of fun with her."

Carlos was laughing with him.

"As appealing as that offer is, I couldn't face the broken hearts of my wife and daughters if I took you up on your offer. This is Edie Montrose, a friend. Mike said give her the works."

Ramon's smile nearly made his face disappear.

"Everything?"

Carlos nodded.

"Everything."

"Great! You might as well come in and get that mop trimmed, Carlos. This might take a while."

"All right, but leave out the smelly stuff. Tina was sure I was with another woman the last time."

Ramon sniffed. "All right, if you must."

He was snapping his fingers as they entered. Men and women flocked to her. Over the next three hours she had things done to her she didn't understand.

She was exfoliated, massaged, wrapped, pedicured and manicured, dipped in something that looked and smelled like regular mud, allowed to dry and then hosed off. She had her first Brazilian wax. Finally she was lotioned, powdered, and given a robe.

Ramon personally did her hair.

She started sniffing and flicking his scissors when she told him what she wanted.

"Ramon knows best, and Mike said use my judgement."

When he was done and she was fully dressed, she wasn't sure who was staring back from the mirror. She was sure if she walked by her old friends back home they wouldn't know her. Carlos was right, she did look good enough to eat.

The next stop was at a little store with a single word sign out front, "SHOES".

She was of course, expected, and had to show her outfits to the clerk, who then selected four pair of heels, black, gray, white, and red. She couldn't see a label so she asked what brand they were.

"Mine" said the man. "I make then in the shop. You're on record now, the next pairs will be made to your exact foot specification. Did you know your left foot was four millimeters wider than your right? These are just generic, but should serve you well."

She marveled at the suppleness and comfort. No charge was mentioned, and by now she was used to it.

Carlos helped her carry her packages into her apartment. She wanted to show her husband, but he was off to the bar. She carefully hung up her dress and put on her robe, ate a sandwich, and went to bed. He was passed out in his recliner when she got ready for work. She didn't wake him.

She wore the teal dress, fluffing her hair the way Ramon taught her, Carlos whistled, and true to his word, escorted her to the office. Heads turned as she walked by, as people tried to figure out who she was. Her new look and attitude took ten years off her.

Mike almost walked by her before he stopped and turned.

"My gosh! Edie you look fantastic."

He turned to Carlos.

"Your hair looks nice too, but where's that smell I love?"

Carlos actually blushed and left grinning and mumbling at the same time.

Mike insisted on taking her to his favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. Heads turned as the couple were seated. Hermando insisted on waiting on them.

"How's your daughter doing?" Mike asked, "Still ready to come to work for me when she graduates?"

Hermando beamed.

"Ready? That's all she talks about. She's already got her real estate license, and is studying like mad. She said she was the highest paid intern in the world last summer. The money helped her tremendously."

"Good. Remember, she is to come to me first. I have just the slot picked out for her."

The meal was enjoyable. Mike praised her look again.

"How did your husband react? I know I would have jumped you instantly, unwrapping you like a Christmas present."

She felt a tingle go through her, then sadness.

"He hasn't seen it yet. He was out when I got home, and out cold when I got up."

The frustration in her voice was evident.

"Did you give him the money for the car repair?"

She didn't want to tell him she didn't trust her husband with that much cash.

"No. I called the garage you recommended and had it towed over. It should be done next week."

They returned to work. Mike had her lock the door.

"Did you like Rose? And Ramon? Did Bill's shoes please you?"

"They were amazing. How do you know them?"

He gave her an enigmatic look.

"You'd be amazed at the people I know. I'm always looking for business opportunities. They both needed funding to expand their business and couldn't get it from conventional lenders. I bought into both businesses, and helped grow them. I own fifty one percent of both, but leave them alone unless they have a problem. They're both now very successful."

"What about the shoe store?"

"I don't have a hand in every thing, Edie. I found Bill by accident. He could do five to ten times the business if he would let me help him, but he's content. He won't serve over five hundred customers at any given time. His shoes are so well made they last forever. Wait until he makes you a pair of boots."

He didn't ask, but about three she got up and checked the door.

"May I show what else you bought?"

He looked at her, a smile forming.

"Please."

She had on the white satin corset, with matching panties, a thong. This corset had garters, and white stocking were clipped carefully to them.

"Look" she said "These have snaps on the sides, you don't even have to pull them off."

She was standing right in front of him, and he reached out and unsnapped both sides of her panties, putting them in his desk drawer. He admired her bald mound for just a second before rubbing it lightly, enjoying the smoothness. She moaned in pleasure.

"Remove your cups, please."

He's familiar with this type of garment, she thought, as she removed the cups and added them to the panties in the drawer.

"Outstanding, Edie. You're every bit as beautiful as I thought you'd be. Now, back to work."

She excused herself, and returned with a small hand towel.

"Don't want to stain the leather," she said, as she sat back down.

She tried to work, but every so often he would caress a breast until the nipple bulged, or run his finger over and into her bald slit. He kept her on the edge of orgasm for almost an hour, before giving her release with his fingers. She almost fainted from the power of the eruption.

At the end of the day he carefully snapped the panties back on, and help slide the dress back over her head and smooth it out.

He kissed her gently on the cheek.

"Good night, Edie, it's a pleasure to work with you."

She sighed in frustration as she walked down to her new car. And she did mean new. Carlos had just removed the dealer stickers. He was impressed.

"He must really like you. Kathryn had one just like this. Angie's assistant threw a fit when she saw it, demanding one. She didn't get it."

It was a midsize Lexus SUV. Mike explained why he bought it.

"If I have to send you to pick someone up, they'll be impressed. It has plenty of room, so we can take it on road trips. I used to take my Firebird, but Kathryn said it was uncomfortable so we took hers, and it was just like this. I had to admit it was very comfortable."

.................................................

Edie was startled when she found Shanna standing by her car the next afternoon.

"You're fucking him, aren't you?" she said without preamble.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me bitch, you're fucking him, I can tell by the smile you have when you leave every evening. I used to have that smile."

She felt uncomfortable, but happy to tell her the truth.

"No, we are not having sex. He's my boss, and I have a lot of loyalty him. I don't think he would like us discussing him. Please excuse me."

Shanna surprised her by dropping to her knees.

"Please, please tell him I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I was just a fool. Tell him I'll do ANYTHING for a chance just to talk to him.

Please!"

Edie helped her gently get to her feet.

"I'm not going to get involved in his private life. I don't think he would like it."

She saw the hope go out of her eyes.

"However, just this once, I'll relay your message. Good night, Miss Jones."

................................................

Things were degenerating at home. Her husband finally noticed her clothes and the new car.

"Are you fucking him? You have to be to get this stuff. Is he good? Is his dick big? Is he worth our marriage?"

All her frustrations came out.

"No, he isn't fucking me! I kinda wish he was, at least I'd be getting it from somebody. I never thought I'd see the day when you wanted a cold beer more than a hot woman. Where did the man I marry go? He got the clothes for me for the same reason he got the car. His clients are some of the richest people in the world, and we have to make a suitable impression. Don't worry, with my new salary I'll be buying my own clothes from now on."

"I'll tell you this. He's everything you're not. Tall. Handsome. Fit. Obscenely rich. And he knows how to treat a woman. If I weren't twelve years older than him and didn't like this job so much I'd be hanging on him like wallpaper."

She tossed him a set of keys.

"Here, the car is fixed, and I got it tagged and insured. I wonder what excuse you'll use now for not getting a job. Snap out of the funk you're in, Stan, or we're history. Now, I have to attend a dinner meeting with my boss, so you need to get your own dinner. I'll be home by nine."

He wasn't home at nine, or seven the next morning. Sadly, it didn't bother her much.

The next night he was home, and the argument got violent. She had the dark bruise on her cheek to prove it.

..................................................

Mike noticed it immediately. She could tell he was angry.

"What happened?"

"Short story? Domestic dispute. If you think I look bad, you should probably see his balls. I bet they're bruised as badly as my cheek."

"What are you going to do?"

She shrugged.

"Leave him, I suppose. Got any apartments available?"

He did, at a much better rate. And she did, for three weeks before he showed up at her door, sober, begging for another chance. He had a job, not nearly as good as hers, but a job nonetheless.

She took him back, with reservations.

His job lasted five weeks, before he got fired for poor performance and alcohol use. He decided to drink away his blues, wrecked on the way home, and got a driving while impared ticket. She was livid, refusing to get him out of the drunk tank.

He showed up the next day to see all his things in the spare bedroom.

The car repairs were going to be over three thousand, and she refused to pay it, telling him to get another job and ride the bus. He was going to lose his license anyway when the trial came up.

He hatched a plan.

..................................................

In the meantime, Mike had began really enjoy working with Edie. She could sense if he was stressed, and learned that walking around in her underwear seemed to calm him. One tense look and she would be asking him to help her get comfortable, and unzip her dress.

One particularly bad day, she went into the bathroom and removed everything. Coming back out, she twirled and asked Mike if he could see the weight she had lost.

"All I can see is a beautiful woman. You are outstanding, Edie."

She glowed in pleasure, and decided to move things along.

"Mike, can I ask why you've never tried to make love to me? Am I undesirable?"

"You're very desirable, Edie, but under normal circumstances I never fool with a married woman, and I never force anyone. You have to tell me you want to, ask even."

She strutted over, pushed the papers off his desk, leaned back and spread her legs.

"Do I have to say please, too?"

Her eyes got huge when he disrobed. She had heard the rumors, but had dismissed them out of hand.

For the first time she felt a little fear.

It was unfounded. He was gentle, getting her used to his size by easing slowly into her. She knew she had to be tight, she had had sex with her husband twice in the last year and didn't own toys.

It felt amazing. She lost count of her climaxes, and once he stopped when he saw her crying. She wrapped her legs round him, saying it was tears of joy, and don't dare stop.

Forty five minutes later he was still pounding her.

"How long does it take you to get off?" She managed to ask between grunts.

Usually about thirty minutes, the first time."

She raised her head and looked into his eyes.

"You mean you've already...and you're still going?

Are you a machine? Not that I want you to stop, mind you. Are you always like this?"

He paused his thrusting and looked down at her.

"Pretty much. Is that a problem?"

"Not in the least, but this desk is starting to get uncomfortable. Can we move to the bed?"

They did, and she shoved him down.

"Time for me to do a little work."

She rode him hard for about twenty minutes before she felt him stiffen. She rode him through it before collapsing on his chest.

"Oh my God! That is without doubt the best I've ever had. Between my long dry spell and your size, I'm in heaven, exhausted, sore, but in heaven."

He ruffled her hair.

"Really? I was just about to start round two."

She raised her head to see if he was serious. He was still inside her, and didn't seem that soft.

She saw the glint in her eye. She kissed his chest.

"You devil! Much as I like cuddling, shouldn't we be doing a little more work?"

He hugged her.

"No more work today for you. Come on, let's take a shower."

The shower stall was huge, custom built for his size. They started out cleaning each other, but ended up playing. He brought her to another screaming orgasm with his fingers. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him.

"It's been awhile, and you're so huge, but I'll do my best."

She tried, hard, but six inches was all she could take. It turns out she was very good, next to Shanna the best he had ever had, and in ten minutes he was spraying down her throat as she hung on desperately, trying to swallow it all. She looked up and wiped her chin, bringing it up and sucking on her fingers. She slumped back against the shower.

"I swear, Mike, you must have been a Clydesdale in a past life. Help me up, please."

He helped her up, toweled her off, turned down the covers and slid her into bed.

"Nap time."

She looked up at him.

"Aren't you going to lie down with me?"

"No, I'm too wired. Great sex does that to me. I'm going to do a little work. I'll wake you in an hour or so."

He kissed her forehead and walked out, whistling. She was asleep in about five minutes.

She awoke to find his head between her legs, with her hands on his head, right on the edge of orgasm. She could barely drive home, she was so exhausted.

...............................................

They fell into a pattern. They would work until ten, have some coffee, and she would usually give him a blowjob. It was her decision, she was determined to take him all. She was able to handle eight inches, and thought another month would do the trick. He returned the favor with his fingers or tongue. About every other day they would take a long lunch, including about thirty to forty minutes of bed time.

Two weeks later, she looked up him as she wiped her mouth, she still couldn't swallow it all, and told him.

"My husband knows."

He helped her up and cuddled her in his lap.

"Do you care?"

She shrugged.

"Not really. My marriage is all over but the paperwork. He asked, I told him, he got mad. He sulked a little, then came to me with his brilliant plan. We're gonna blackmail you."

"What?"

She giggled.

"He wants to trade me for a better lifestyle. He figures we can get another three thousand a month to buy our silence."

He looked at her before grinning.

"Why should I worry? This isn't an alienation of affection state. He couldn't sue me, I'm not married, and my clients could give a rat's ass as long as I get them a good price on what they're buying or selling. No one has actually seen us engaged in sexual activity in the office, so it would be word against word, and without hard proof he's screwed. He might get a little alimony out of you. If he tries, I'll fire you, as far as he knows. You'll still be working for me, just off the books. Do you want to stay with him?"

It was her turn to grin.

"No, the love is pretty much gone. I would like to give him a little money to restart his life, for old times sake, but other than that, I don't care if I ever see him again. When you get down to it, he threw me away a long time ago."

"When is this grand scheme going to take shape?"

He asked, idly curious.

"This Friday. He's going to come here after work, confront you, then make his offer. I think I'll tell him to just forget it."

"No, no." Mike said, "Let him do it. It might make him feel better about himself after you're gone. It'll be fun to see his face when it falls apart."

She secretly thought it was a bad idea, but as always, agreed to his wishes.

.................................................

Her husband was fuming. He tried to go over the details of the blackmail plan one last time, and she asked him again not to do it. He'd show her, and him too, by God. He might just slap him around a little, show who the real man was. He didn't care if he was a little bigger according to Edie.

He was shocked when he showed up at six. He was a lot bigger in person than he was on television, and he wasn't smiling when he ushered him into his office. He didn't notice when he locked the door. Stan took the drink he was offered, a double, and it seemed to make him braver.

For the first time he noticed his wife wasn't there.

"Where's Edie?"

Mike smiled, without warmth.

"She'll be along shortly. I understand you have a business proposal for me?"

Stan stood up, trying to stand straighter and add to his height. He tried to look threatening.

"I know you've been fucking my wife!"

Mike grinned.

"Yes, I have. As a matter of fact, she's one of the best I've ever slept with. And not to brag, but that's saying something for me."

Edie had come out of the bathroom during the exchange. Stan had his back to her and didn't know.

Stan was surprised with the admonition, and the casual way it was given.

"You have to stop, damn you!"

Mike just grinned.

"No I don't. As long as she's willing, so am I."

Stan felt he was losing ground fast.

"I'll ruin you. I'll sue. You'll regret this."

He paused in triumph. The alcohol he had consumed before coming, coupled with the drink he had after he got there made him think he had the upper hand.

"Unless...."

Edie was grinning now, knowing what was coming.

1...345678