Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,958 Followers

"Unless what?"

"Unless we can come to some sort of agreement."

Mike had lost his look of amusement.

"Are you offering me Edie in exchange for money? Pimping her out like a street whore? Tell me, how much do you think she's worth?"

Stan didn't like the way this was going but blustered on.

"A grand a week for starters. After six months we can talk."

"So, you'll pimp your wife out for a thousand a week? Remember, I've already had her. You undervalue her tremendously. But, say I agree. How many times a week do I get her? Can I use her in my business, maybe to help close deals or provide personal services to others of my choosing? That sort of thing?"

"As long as you pay, I don't care what you do."

Mike smiled.

"I think we can come to terms."

Stan was starting to smile when Mike casually slapped him, knocking the chair over. He picked the stunned man up, slapped hi again, and reseated him. As his vision cleared he saw Edie standing there, dressed in a corset, thong, and thigh highs.

"Did you hear, Edie? For a mere thousand a month I get my own personal whore, that I can share any time I want to. I think he's undervalued you. Don't you agree?"

She looked Stan right in the face. He started to squirm, but Mike's large hand held him in place. Before she could answer, Mike spoke again.

"Your stockings and thong, please."

Without a moments hesitation she pulled her thong off, then sat on the conference table and slowly eased the hose down her legs. Mike took them, and tied him to the chair, making a gag out of the thong.

When he realized what was happening he started to squirm. He was shocked when Edie slapped him.

"Be still, bitch! Everything that happens here tonight is your fault. If you had paid the least bit of attention to me, loved me like you used to, we wouldn't be here right now. Now watch. If I see your eyes closed I swear the next slap will be to your balls."

She turned to her boss.

"Mike, I'd like to renegotiate my loan payments.

Instead of cash, use me."

He laughed, stroking her ass.

"What would you consider a reasonable payment plan, Mrs. Montrose?"

She was still looking Stan in the eye.

"Oh, I don't know. How about this? Five bucks for a blowjob, ten for a straight fuck, and twenty for anal. If you do one once each day, it shouldn't take long to pay you back the five thousand."

He grinned.

"A reasonable offer. Remember to add in the interest, that will extend the loan."

"Well then," she laughed, "I guess I'll have to keep working for you until the debt is paid."

"Knees." he instructed, watching while she sank instantly onto the carpet.

He grabbed her head and guided it to his rampant cock. She swallowed six inches and began slowly bobbing back and forth, just inches from her husband. He couldn't believe he was so huge, and that she was taking him in so easily. She glanced over to make sure he was watching, and winked. Mike started talking.

"Was she this good when you had her? I understand she would never swallow with you. It took me a bit to train her, but now she knows better than to waste it. Sometimes I won't let her swallow until I give her permission. Her record is an hour, but we're sure she can beat that. Aren't we?"

He grasped her hair firmly and pulled her back. She fought a little before letting him go.

"Yes, Mike."

He patted her head.

"Good girl. Now, up."

He took her hand and pulled her upright, standing behind her, facing her husband. He removed the cups from her corset, stroking her bared breasts.

"She's got incredible tits, you remember how they feel, don't you? Soft, yet firm. And her nipples! Sonnets should be composed in their honor. I can't believe how long they get, or how much she loves having them looked after."

He turned her sideways, gripped a breast roughly, raising her to her tiptoes, and bent over, taking the nipple in his mouth. He licked, sucked, and rolled it round in his mouth while she let out little whimpers. When he let go and she sank down, the mark of his hand and her swollen nipples were plain to see. To his shame, Stan realized he had an erection, the biggest he had in years.

Edie saw it and whispered to Mike. He looked, grinned, and whispered back. She immediately went over and slapped his erection three times, causing it to shrink. Mike walked over and tilted the chair until Stanley was on his back on the floor.

"The view will be better from there" Mike whispered as he positioned Edie over the table. He spread her legs, and she reached back and guided him into her dripping cunt.

He was gentle the first few minutes, getting her prepared. Soon he was slamming into her at a feverish rate, while she moaned and called his name. Stan couldn't believe how she could handle it, how much she seemed to enjoy it.

She had already come three times when he released into her. He held it for a second, enjoying the feeling, before pulling out. He quickly flipped her over, ordering her to lie back and keep her legs raised.

He picked Stan up, chair and all, and sat him between her upturned legs.

"Look, Stan, see what a mess we made? We'll need help cleaning up, these panties are far too expensive to spoil. You'll help, won't you?"

He slapped Stan twice, leaving him dazed.

"I'm going to take her panties out of your mouth. You know what needs to be done."

Before he could say anything Edie grabbed his head and jammed it between her legs. Soon the gooey mess was all over his face.

"He's not cooperating, Mike."

Mike reached down and grabbed his balls, squeezing them slowly.

"When you start licking, I stop squeezing."

The pain was unbearable. Soon his tongue was working, licking and lapping. It went on for fifteen minutes before she stiffened and ground his head deeper into her. He couldn't breath. Just when he thought he was suffocating she released him, pushing him back roughly.

They were both gasping for breath.

She looked over at Mike.

"Thank you for that. Now, could I please clean you?"

He smiled as she slid off the table onto her knees again. Stan wanted to turn his head but couldn't. Fifteen minutes later he saw her struggling as he exploded.

She turned to him, still on her knees. She grabbed one of his nipples and twisted it. Stan opened his mouth to cry out. She locked her mouth onto his and spit most of the mouthful of cum into his mouth. She jerked back, covered his mouth with one hand and pinched his nose closed with the other, and told him calmly the quicker he swallowed the sooner he would breath. He struggled for a second before surrendering. She had him open his mouth to make sure he had swallowed it all. She sat back laughing.

Mike grinned as he helped her up.

"You'll excuse us, won't you Stan? We need a shower, and who knows? Something might come up to

occupy us for awhile. Back as soon as we can, I promise."

They talked while they showered.

"That was amazing. Seeing him tied up, watching you put me through my paces was tremendously erotic. You've always given me great orgasms, but the ones I had tonight were so intense I thought I was going to literally explode. Too bad it can't be repeated."

Mike held her in the shower, massaging her breasts.

"Well, it seems you're a bit of a dominant. This doesn't have to be the last time. You saw his face, his erections. I think on some level he enjoyed the humiliation. Take him home, give him a choice. Live a comfortable lifestyle as your submissive, or you'll put him on the street. You have all the power now, and if says no, you were going to get rid of him anyway. Think about it."

.................................................

Mike reflected after she had left. He had learned just after his eighteenth birthday his ability to sway and manipulate people, especially women. He instinctively knew which were instantly malleable and which required a little work.

When he saw Mrs. Montrose he realized how enjoyable it would be to seduce her. In her fragile state of mind it was fairly easy. Praise her often, punish her sparingly, just enough to make her increase her efforts to please him. Then wait for her to make a mistake that would merit more severe punishment.

It happened in their second month of intimacy. She came in flustered. He wondered why she was staying out of his reach until he caught her bent over his desk, arranging papers. He rubbed his hand across her ass and frowned instantly.

"Mrs. Montrose!" he commanded sharply.

"Turn, face me, and strip."

Knowing she was caught she started begging.

"Please Mike! I wasn't thinking, forgive me, please."

He fixed a cold stare on her.

"Strip, or walk out that door and never return."

With quivering hands she disrobed to her underwear. When he saw the pantyhose his frown deepened.

"Give them to me."

Her hands shook violently as she placed the offending garment in his hand. He lead her over to the conference table. Tearing the hose in two he bound her hands behind her back. He pushed her face down on the table, walking around to the other side. He bound the other half around her

neck and tied it to a leg, immobilizing her.

She watched in terror as he took his belt off.

He walked back around, out of her sight. She felt him rub the belt lightly over her ass, back, and legs.

"I told you if you wore pantyhose there would be consequences. Scream if you want, beg, it doesn't matter. You'll still get your punishment.

She shrieked as he brought the belt down on her ass, three hard strokes. He stopped, lightly rubbing the welts.

"I'm almost sorry, Edie. But you need to learn this lesson. Two more strokes landed on her thighs, and two on her back. She still squealed after every stroke, whimpering in between.

"Almost done."

Three more hard strikes to her already inflamed ass and it was over. He then gently rubbed aloe over her welts, slipping a hand between her legs and finding her soaking wet. He had disrobed between blows.

Without a word he entered her savagely, burying his length in one swift stroke. She shrieked again, in lust and pain.

He fucked her with no mercy, pounding relentlessly until he erupted. He pulled out, walked in front of her, lifted her head with a powerful grip in her hair.

"Not a word. Think about what disobeying me can result in. If you talk before I give you permission, it will be twenty strokes next time. Nod if you understand."

She nodded as tears coursed down her face.

He redressed and sat at his desk working, glancing over from time to time. By now the strain on her legs should be bothering her.

After forty five minutes he went back over, pulled her head up again, and presented his cock to her. She opened her mouth instantly. Instead of letting her move, his grip controlled the pace, and he slowly, steadily, fucked her face, increasing his depth and speed gradually. Soon he was pounding into her, her lips pressing against his body. She was gasping, trying not to gag or suffocate. After ten minutes of ruthless pounding he came. She didn't have to worry about swallowing, ninety percent went straight down her throat.

He pulled out quickly, ordering her again to silence.

He went back to his desk and worked for another hour, watching her every few minutes. Her legs had given out and she was trembling, draped across the table.. He got up, fucked her one more time from behind, as aggressively as before. When he finished he left her to run a bath.

Gently he picked her up and carried her to the tub, where he bathed her, rubbing her lightly at times. He toweled her dry and placed her under the blankets of his bed.

He patted her face.

"Rest, my little flower. When you arise, remember your order of silence. If you speak before I give you permission, we repeat the whole process, only it will be much longer and harder. When you are ready to come back into the office, fix your hair and makeup, and come kneel by my desk. Do you understand?"

She nodded, even as she was slipping into sleep.

Four hours later she rose, her limbs still stiff. Her purse had been placed in the bathroom, so she fixed her hair, redid her makeup, and walked into the office.

He looked up from his work as she knelt beside him, eyes downcast and hands on her knees. He rose and went to their small fridge, pulling out a bowl of fruit.

"You must be hungry. Face up."

She raised her head to look at him. He took a grape out of the bowl and fed it to her, giving her a sip of water afterwards. He patiently fed her the whole bowl, wiping her mouth occasionally.

He sat and tousled her hair and rubbed her face for a few seconds before ordering her to her feet.

"You are free to talk now. But in the future, if I say 'silence' you will stop immediately and not start again until I say 'release', do you understand?"

A very quiet "yes sir" was heard.

"Good girl. Go home now, we need to do some catch up tomorrow. Have a pleasant night."

She dressed and drove home. She pulled the five and two tens out of her purse and handed them to Stan. He immediately put them in a jar on the counter. Forbidden to count, he estimated over three hundred had accumulated.

Using Mike and homelessness as threats, she had gotten Stan more and more submissive. He was a househusband now, cleaning the apartment, doing the shopping. He was allowed three beers every other day, if his chores were done to satisfaction. She hadn't become physical, but you could see the idea excited her.

She decided to push Stan a little to restore a little balance to her world. She ran her hand over the counter.

"Stan! Get your worthless ass in here."

He came hesitantly into the kitchen.

"Pour me a red wine and bring it to the living room. We need to discuss some things."

He hastened to obey. When he brought the wine to her, he saw she had taken off her skirt.

"I've had a bad day Stan. I need to relax a little. Mike dumped two loads in me. I took a bath but I think there's some left. Be a dear and clean me up, will you?"

He dropped to his knees, shame and anticipation warring across his face. She sat while he licked and sucked, patting his head if he did well, pulling his hair if it was wrong or too rough.

Ten minutes later she had a small, soft orgasm. She pushed his head away.

"Thank you, Stanley, you did a decent job. Your training is paying off. I'll give you a gift, but first we need to decide what to do about that slovenly mess you call a kitchen."

He was surprised, thinking he had done a good job.

She walked him back, showing him the greasy residue on the counter.

"Shame on you! I thought we had decided the cleaning was to be your responsibility. Now this. Ah well, I suppose I could hire a maid service, but if I do you have to go. What should we do?"

He was alarmed. The routine forced on him gave him purpose, and he did not want to be homeless. He knew in one phone call he would be out on the street or worse.

"I'll do better, I promise. What can I do to make this right?"

It was the opening she was looking for.

"Well, since this is the first time you've failed on your duties, I'll go light on you. I'll even give you a gift if you accept your punishment without whining."

She leaned over him. He was an inch shorter than her in bare feet, and she had four inch heels on.

"Take your belt and hand it to me. Drop your pants and lean over the dirty counter that caused this. Take your five strokes like a good bitch and we'll be done. Squeal or try to avoid, and we start over. Understand?"

She had her hand on the back of his neck, pushing forward. After a minute his cheek was resting on on the cabinet.

She rubbed the belt over his lower back, down his legs and across his bare ass, watching as he flinched at every touch. She paused, savoring the rush of power. She kicked his legs apart, widening his stance. She flicked the belt between his legs, enjoying his reaction.

"One" she said as she flipped the belt down, enjoying the red mark appearing. She counted through five. He had tears in his eyes but didn't resist. Taking the tube of aloe, she applied it liberally, slipping a finger between his cheeks.

He made a strangled moan as she slipped a finger in to the second joint. It gave her an idea. She patted his ass possessively.

"You've been a good little boy. Think you deserve a treat?"

He was almost dancing with anticipation.

"Yes, Mistress, please?"

It was the first time he had called her Mistress. Apparently he had been doing a little research.

She had him stand by the kitchen table, pants down. His five inch penis was standing at attention.

Edie donned rubber gloves. Having promised Mike she would never touch him again, she still understood he had needs.

"Do it right, and he'll be your slave forever."

So if he was good, she gave him hand jobs. Sometimes if she felt like it, she would do him three times in a row, just to enjoy his pained expression as his sore dick dribbled the tiny remnants of his balls. his hands were cuffed behind his back every time. She believed it heightened his experience.

"You know I'll never actually touch this pathetic little clit again" she reminded him as she slathered lotion over him, "I've felt a real man now."

He would whimper as she stroked. She would make it last for an hour sometimes, bringing him close without release until he was crying and begging. Just before she let him have his climax she would uncuff him. She made him catch it in his hand and lick it clean.

She would pet him like a dog as she got up.

"Good boy." she said before she went to watch television or read, leaving him to clean up.

The next day she came in and the kitchen was spotless. She praised him, rubbing him to an erection before stopping.

"You don't get that gift everyday, Stanley. But cheer up, I did bring you something." She handed him a bag. It was a six pack of plain, full cut panties in different colors.

"I got rid of all your boxers. They were worn out anyway, and these suit you better. Wouldn't you agree?"

He was crying.

"Please."

"Please what, Stanley? Br specific."

"Please don't make me wear them."

She sighed.

"I try to do something nice for you and this is how you behave? Fine, you don't have to wear them.

I'll ask Mike to get you a small apartment. I'll pay utilities and rent for three months. Be out by the time I get home tomorrow. Mike is really going to be displeased."

He looked up in alarm.

"No. Please! I'm sorry Ed...Mistress. No one else will know if I wear them, will they?"

Edie smiled, knowing she had him.

"Only the ones I command you to show. Now, I've had a long day. If you want to stay, put on the yellow pair and nothing else, and give me a foot rub."

He stood, head bowed in shame, before he removed his clothes. Edie helped him pull them up, then commanded him to turn around several times.

"You look adorable. Don't they feel better than those baggy old boxers?"

He hated to admit it, but he enjoyed the way they felt. She rubbed his ass a few times.

"If you obey me really well, I'll get my little bitch some naughty ones for special occasions."

She saw him flinch at the term bitch, and smiled.

"I may even get some monogrammed. How does Bitch Boy sound? I think it has a ring, don't you?"

Tears were threatening to fall, but he mumbled "Yes, Mistress", fell to his knees, and began massaging her feet.

She relaxed, thinking about the strange path her life had been the last seven months. From desperate temp to personal assistant/sex toy/slave/confidant of one very powerful and rich man, and dominatrix to her husband.

She knew Mike didn't love her, and she had seen the looks of pain on his face if he happened to see his ex, but she knew he was very fond of her, and that was enough for now.

.................................................

qhml1
qhml1
8,958 Followers
1...345678