Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six months" Shanna thought as she and Suzy closed out their work for the day.

"Six months since I threw the best life I could ever hope to have away. Six months since I hurt the only man I'll ever love so bad he'll never talk to me. Damn that manipulative bitch Chantal. She deserves whatever he did to her."

In her mind she doubted anybody deserved what he probably did to her. She was still coming to grips with the fact she never dreamed he could be so cold and cruel.

He had always been so loving and gentle with her, except for the spankings.

A small spark suffused her body. She knew she could be a spoiled bitch at times, and his spankings kept her grounded. It usually led to a very good bout of sex. And she missed the sex, a lot.

Her best friend and confidant came into the room.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

She nodded, a little embarrassed.

"How did you know?"

"You get that faraway, dreamy look on you face. Plus, when you're in private, you tend to rub the front of your dress or stoke your breast."

Shanna looked down, mortified to see her very erect nipple responding to her hand. She snatched it away.

"Sorry, Suzie, I....."

Suzie grinned.

"Don't be, girl. It's been six months. That's a long time to do without. I remember before, it was all he could do to restrain himself before he got you into the bedroom in his office, and that's before he got you home. Do you need to borrow one of my toys?"

Shanna blushed. When Suzie first moved in and they were setting up her bedroom, she had knocked a box off the dresser. Dildos and vibrators spilled out, all sizes and shapes. She even had a strapon harness. Instead of being embarrassed she laughed.

"What can I say? I've got needs like every other girl, and I haven't found Mr. Right yet. Feel free to borrow one if it suits your fancy."

She had rushed from the bedroom, Suzie's laugh echoing down the hall.

One night after about four months of living together she asked her if she wanted to go on a double date.

"I checked him out. He's a nice guy, cute and well mannered. Plus he has a thing for T-girls, according to Mark."

"No! I'm determined to win Mike back. I don't have much of a chance, but if he finds out I went even on one date, it would be over forever."

Suzie shook her head.

"I admire your determination, but I think you're chasing rainbows."

What was agonizing was having to deal with his new assistant. She went from being a frumpy overweight housewife type to a blond, willowy sexbomb in four months. Lost weight, new hair, better, more stylish clothes.

Now every time she passed her in the hallway, she had that gleam in her eye and smirk on her face. Yes, she was fucking him. Not a doubt in her mind.

It broke her heart to think about him sleeping with others, but it was her own fault. She was the one to bring up seeing others.

She had confronted her once, just after she had taken her job, and accused her of sleeping with him. At the time, she said she wasn't, but she knew something was going on. Surprisingly, the assistant was kind to her, even promising she would speak in her behalf. All it got her was a email telling her to stay away from her unless it was strictly business.

The Martin Coombs incident left her badly shaken. She had never seen that side of Mike, and it frightened her immensely. She felt sorrow for Chantal, but she had lied and manipulated her to the point of losing the man she loved. A small part of her rejoiced in her misery.

Suzie had slept with her for two weeks after that, for mutual assurance. Even though nothing sexual happened, it had felt good to sleep next to a warm body.

Then one night she sat home while Suzie was on a date, ending up drinking too much wine and watching old dvd's of Mike and her when they were happy, including one she had secretly done while they were making love. She had made it because she wanted to see the expressions on her face, and because she thought it would be hot to show it to him later. Unable to stop herself, she went into Suzie's room and opened the drawer that held her toy selection, choosing a six inch vibrator.

She took her clothes off, critically eying her body in the mirrors. Giggling, she hefted her breasts. She had grown a cup size since they split. Wondering if Mike would like that, she grew sad again.

She lay down on the bed, thoroughly lubing the vibrator, after she slid it down her throat, just to see if she still could. God I'm tight, she thought, as she slid it in. If Mike had me now I'd be sore for a month.

Slowly at first to get used to it, soon she was pushing it in and out at a feverish pace, on it's highest setting. It just wasn't working. Instead of getting satisfaction it was just making her more aroused. If she could just reach that special spot on her prostrate, she'd launch like a rocket.

Suzie came home early, literally slamming the door. Her date had been a complete bust. The man she was with was handsome and charming, but he ruined the evening by having too much scotch. He had a good body and decent sized equipment, did a good job getting her aroused, but when it came to the deed, he never got fully erect. He did manage to get it inside her, thrust for about a minute, and come. He immediately rolled off her and started snoring. She left in a fury. leaving him a note to lose her phone number.

As she poured a glass of wine, she heard movement and thought Shanna was awake. Anxious to vent, she flipped on her bedroom light. She stood, amazed, watching her pleasure herself for a minute before Shanna realized she was there. She immediately stopped, embarrassed.

"Honey, don't be embarrassed. If you're frustrated, let me tell you about the date I just had."

She flopped down on the bed and told the story. Shanna had overcome her embarrassment and they giggled for a minute.

"I'm as frustrated as you, Suz. I should have gotten a bigger vibrator, this one doesn't do the job."

Suzie had changed into just a robe, intending to use a few of her toys to give her release. Rubbing up Shanna's body gave her all kinds of thoughts. She pushed Shanna back onto the bed.

"Maybe, honey, you need a little more stimulation."

She bent down, kissing her softly before she had a chance to respond. When she felt her tongue, she locked into a nice kiss. She slid her hand down, rolling a nipple gently, breaking the kiss to nibble an ear and her throat.

She slid her hand down, rubbing her "clit". It didn't get erect anymore, but it felt so good. She moaned and thrashed, working the vibrator as deep as she could. Shanna still couldn't climax.

Suzie abruptly got up.

"Stay" she commanded, and went into her bedroom. Shanna lay there near tears, thinking she had damaged their friendship. Her eyes got huge when she came back in, an eight inch dildo hanging from her harness.

"Girl, you need a good fucking. I know you won't see men, so this should do the trick. Should you ever get back to Mike, you can still look him in the eye and say you didn't touch another man. Now, I've always been curious about your mouth, and your bragging that you could deep throat Mike.

This isn't anywhere near the size of him, but it's more than I can take. Give me a little show."

Shanna was lost in memories and lust. She licked the fake phallus while Suzie kneaded her hair, five minutes later she was against her pubes, enjoying the fragrance.

"Damn, Shanna, this is so hot. Suck that cock, baby. That's good, I could never do that."

She pulled Shanna up, forcing a nipple in her mouth. Both moaned as sensations ran trough their bodies. Shanna switched to the other nipple, until both were swollen painfully.

Suzie gently pushed her down on the bed, slipping a lubed finger inside her. Shanna moaned softly, unconsciously humping upward. After five minutes and three fingers, Suzie deemed her ready.

Shanna groaned as Suzie pushed forward, inching in slowly. When she had bottomed out, she rocked her slowly, letting her get used to the feeling before sliding in and out.

Shanna was soon moaning and bucking beneath her. The small vibrator on the end of the dildo was slamming int Suzie every time she thrust, fueling her own lust. Soon both were screaming as their orgasms overtook them.

They stopped for a moment, cuddling. Giving Shanna a deep kiss, Suzie eased out slowly. Shanna groaned when it slipped out, feeling empty.

Suzie leaned over her, kissing and fondling her sensitive nipples.

"Ready for round two?"

"I don't know if I can take anymore tonight." said

Shanna, wincing slightly as she moved.

Suzie giggled.

"You got it wrong baby. This time you get to drive."

She stood, wriggling the harness off her slender hips. Removing the dildo, she replaced it with a more slender, seven inch model.

Shanna enjoyed the sight of her sparse, silky looking pubic hair. Almost unconsciously she reached out and stroked her mound, sliding downwards until she came into contact with her engorged clit, circling it gently with two fingers.

Suzie moaned, enjoying the sensations for a minute, before pushing her hands away. She pulled her up, helping her into the harness.

Suzie lay down, spread her legs, and sighed as she pinched and pulled on her nipples.

"Give it to me, baby. Make me scream."

Shanna tried to go slowly, but she reached up, grabbed her ass cheeks, and drove her in as hard as she could. Shanna remembered her time as a man, and immediately started pounding her furiously. The vibrator rubbing into her tiny member soon had her aroused. After ten minutes and three orgasms, Suzie reached around and drove three fingers into her loosened hole, brushing her prostrate. Shanna exploded into the harness, squirting harder than she could ever remember.

She collapsed onto her lover, lying twined for a long while. She raised up and tenderly kissed her lips.

"Thank you, Suzie, I needed that."

Suzie hugged her back.

"So did I sweetie. Let's get you out of those straps and snuggle, okay? I really want to sleep with you tonight."

They showered together, and snuggled into each others' arms. Suzie woke in the early morning hours, to find Shanna spooned up to her, crying slightly. Suzie hugged her tighter and kissed her neck.

"It's all right baby, go back to sleep."

Shanna must have reached some inner peace, because when Suzie woke it was to her head in her crotch. She rubbed her head and she looked up.

"Do you want me to stop? I was told I was pretty good at it when I was a man."

Her answer was to shove her head back down. Soon she arched up and moaned, pushing head away after a minute and gasping.

"Enough honey. Apparently you haven't lost your skill."

They showered together, washing each other with tenderness.

So they became lovers, seeking fulfillment in each others' arms. Suzie stopped dating and moved into the master bedroom.

Shanna told every so often that as much as she loved her, if Mike ever decided to take her back she'd be in his arms in a heartbeat.

Suzie just smiled and nodded, thinking,

"If she gets him back, I'm going with her. It'll be a package deal from now on."

Often, as they pleasured each other with the strapon, both would have been surprised to know they were dreaming off the same man.

Shanna thought about her life occasionally, going from a married man to the engaged t-girl to a relationship that was hard to describe. Semi-lesbian, maybe?

And she still cried herself to sleep once in a while, wondering if she'd ever get back to Mike again.

.................................................

Despite his interesting personal life, his company continued to earn a reputation as the realtor of the elite, buying and selling properties for prices that would fuel the economy of a small country.

Mike found the next few months hectic, jetting to location to location around the world with little notice. Mrs. Montrose was almost constantly at his side. She had been a bit hesitant about leaving her husband behind, until Mike gave her a solution.

She came into the office one morning and stopped in surprise. There was an Hispanic woman there, one of the most beautiful creatures she had ever seen. Five four, gorgeous, almost almond shaped eyes, with pouty lips and a cute button nose. She had thirty four D breasts, a twenty six inch waist, and a thirty five inch, heart shaped ass.

How could she deduce so much so quickly? Well, it helped a lot that she was naked, kneeling beside Mike's desk in a pose that was very familiar.

"Who's this?" she blurted in surprise. Mike smiled.

"This is Chantal, She's.....mine. Chantal, go say hello to Edie, as I instructed you. Edie, in her culture they kiss hello. Don't be alarmed."

Chantal stood and walked over, oozing sexuality.

She touched Edie on the cheek before bringing her lips close. As their lips met, Edie was shocked when she grabbed her head and pulled her into a hard kiss, flicking her tongue across the lips.

In surprise she opened her mouth, and she jammed a tongue in and emptied her mouth, which was full of Mike's sperm. Edie recognized the taste, and before she could process the sensations the were rolling it around between them. After a few seconds Chantal pulled back and made a show of swallowing. Edie pretty much swallowed on instinct. A small bit had escaped and was on her lips, and Chantal gently reached up and licked it off.

Mike was watching the whole think with a small grin on his face. She immediately returned to kneel beside him.

"Well, Edie, what do you think?"

Still clearly startled, she didn't filter her words.

"About what? Is she my replacement? Your new lover? Where does she fit into your life? Please don't say we're over, I couldn't bear it."

Tears were trickling down her cheeks.

Mike leaped up and had her in his arms in an instant.

"She's no one's replacement. Your job and relationship is secure, please don't doubt that for a second. Let me explain."

They sat together at the conference table while Chantal continued to kneel at his desk.

"This is going to be difficult. For reasons I'm not going into, Chantal did something to me, the worst possible thing anyone could do to me. I reacted badly."

"I had her kidnapped, and 'trained' to be what she is now. I had her body altered to my specification, and her conditioned to accept the life she has now. She been through some very terrible things. For six months, it was drilled into her head I owned her and had total control of her life. If I told her to take a knife and slit her wrists she would without hesitation. If I told her to step in front of a bus, she would. She'll do any task I tell her, sleep with who I tell her, starve herself if I tell her not to eat."

"And sexually, she'll do anything I command with no hesitation at all."

"Obviously, in my rage, I didn't think it through. Her training done, she was delivered to me yesterday. Now I don't know what to do with her. Any thoughts?"

Edie was looking at her while Mike talked. She remained stoic until she heard him say he didn't know what to do with her, then she had a look of mild panic. She shook her head.

"I have no idea, but you can't just cast her loose. Look at her, she's about to cry listening to you talk about it."

He glanced over, thinking.

"Well, I'll figure it out. Chantal, come."

She leapt to her feet and knelt beside him.

"Up, girl. Let's get you dressed. Come on Edie, give me a hand."

The went into his small apartment, and looked over her clothes. One pair of good quality high heels, one fairly conservative dress. That was it.

Apparently wardrobe was not in the training budget.

"Well, we have to get her a few outfits right away. Doesn't she speak?"

Mike explained.

"Only when she's spoken to. She's only speak before if it's an absolute emergency. Take her out, have Ramon give her the full treatment. Get her some clothes. I'm not ready to take her to Rose, so go to a good department store. She won't venture an opinion, so you get to pick."

"Feed her lunch, you'll have to order for her, she won't. Bring some fruit and snacks back, she may stay here tonight. Off you go."

He turned to Chantal.

"Go with Mistress Edie. She speaks with my voice, so obey her. Do as she says or your punishment will be severe."

He glanced at Edie.

"I mean it. The least bit of problem, you tell me. Your punishment will be as severe if I find out from someone else."

While they were gone there were two castles and several chalets and villas they were asked to facilitate the sales of. He expected to be gone three weeks, minimum.

..................................................

Edie found the whole outing surreal. Chantal spent the whole ride in silence, head down. She tried conversation, but unless it was a direct question, she never broke her silence.

They looked at several very nice dresses, and Edie asked her which she preferred.

"Whichever you think best." was all she ever got out of her. It got so irritating she asked the salesgirl for privacy.

"Listen here, girl" she said, using her dominant voice, "you have to help me here. What are your favorite colors? Which shades of makeup and gloss? What kinds of bras and panties do you favor? You might not get them, I may not like them, but it will give me a basis to work with. Now, turn and present your ass."

Chantal turned immediately. Not wanting the sound of spanking to echo through the dressing rooms, she grabbed her right cheek and pinched it savagely, leaving a mark. She did the same to the left. Chantal groaned lightly but didn't move until told to.

"Now, show your gratitude" Edie commanded, not knowing what she would do.

Chantal dropped to her knees, bent over and kissed her feet. Edie made her stand up and wait for the salesgirl.

As commanded, she indicated the type and color of dress and accessories she liked, bearing in mind she was trying to please Edie and Mike. Edie refused her several things, just to remind her was in control. She gave her no choice in her lingerie, picking what she thought Mike would like. Finished, they were off to have Ramon work his magic.

Ramon looked at Chantal strangely.

"You could be a younger sister of a woman I used to know. Are you related to Chantal Gomez?"

She answered with an enigmatic "Yes" and didn't speak again.

"Blank slate, Ramon. Just go by what you think would please Mike."

Ramon spent several happy hours with her. It was worth every minute. He had shortened her hair, enhancing her natural curls, highlighting her natural reddish undertones. The deep yellow dress set off her skin tone and hair perfectly. It made Edie unconsciously very proud.

She stopped at an ice cream parlor on the way back to the office, just for a treat.

Chantal got even more silent. Before, she was addicted to ice cream. Everybody knew it, and her trainers used it against her, eating it in front of her, telling her if she did better she could have some, but never allowed it. She hadn't tasted any for seven months. There was a tear in her eye and Edie saw it. She made her explain.

"Well, that was the past. You're mine now, at least for the time being. If I tell you to eat ice cream, you will. Favorite flavor?"

She got a small bowl of cherry vanilla. Edie kept the portion small to reinforce control, but smiled at the joy on her face as she took the first bite. It was the first emotion she had seen her exhibit.

Proudly she showed off the purchases when they got back to the office. Chantal, however, immediately disrobed and knelt by his desk.

Edie asked her why she did it.

"I can never be clothed in front of my master without his express permission."

"Even in a front of others?"

"Especially in front of others."

She looked at Mike and he nodded. Then he smiled.

1...345678